Download library

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

Download library

Post23 Apr 2007

Copies of documentation of these revelations for discussion are here now;

peter de

BK

Re: Download library

Post04 Jun 2009

Hello,

I just went for a while to "The 1976 Destruction Murli". Two years ago, someone send me some Murli material concerning Destruction predictions that did not come to happen. It was from the seventies Murlis. I like to read that Murli. Can you show me?

Now, for some time, the Sunday Murlis are from 1970 ... I am curious if they will go on in time, not knowing the problems some make ... Why don't you give the date of that 1976 Murli?

In the process of scanning, it seems that the transition of the first to the second page is not clear. This is an example because why I hesitate to send Murlis to your site. On the one hand, it doesn't satisfy me to see the pile of Murli's on my attic growing, having no goal for it ... Last week an ex-student said to me, "I cannot throw away my Murlis but I don't want to keep them either, so I want to give them to you". If she does, then I will have two piles and a lot of doubles. I am searching for a system that suits everyone the best. On the other hand, I don't like that everyone can read the Murlis. It's a good rule, a minimum rule that you first need the introduction course and then have Murli. Otherwise you create more misunderstanding than there already is now.

A while ago, I surfed on the internet for 'The Lakshmi and Narayan Temple'. I got two Sakar Murlis! If some tourist is searching for how visiting that temple ending reading Baba's Murli, what will he make of it?!

john

reforming BK

Post04 Jun 2009

peter de wrote:Now for some time the Sunday Murlis are from 1970 ... I am curious if they will go on in time, not knowing the problems some make ... Why don't you give the date of that 1976 Murli?

Are these Avyakt Vani or revised Sakar Murlis?
On the one hand it doesn't satisfy me to see the pile of Murli's on my attic growing, having no goal for it...

When Baba asks what you did with the pile of Murlis, what will you say? Stuck away in my loft or helped my fellow man with them?
On the other hand, I don't like that everyone can read the Murlis. It's a good rule, a minimum rule that you first need the introduction course and then have Murli.

Many BKs who have taken the course are now on the internet, but are not within reach of a BK centre.
Otherwise you create more misunderstanding than there already is now.

What misunderstanding? People will either like them or dismiss them as rubbish.
On the other hand I don't like that everyone can read the Murlis.

But who decides who can read them or not?

Hope this in some way helps your decision with what to do with the Murlis.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post04 Jun 2009

peter de wrote:Why don't you give the date of that 1976 Murli?

From memory, specific Murlis where from the mid to late 60s and they are given in a post in the Classic Post forum. I cannot afford the time or energy to dig the dates out for you, but they are there. If you get stuck, try asking at BK-PBK.Info. They will know.

I agree with John. As far as the secrecy surrounding the Murlis, the horse has already bolted out of the Brahma Kumaris' stable and headed over the hills a long time ago. The only folk wanting Murlis are BK followers, check out the pages of requests we receive from them in the Admin forum.

If I was a BK, I would take it upon myself to BOTH type those Murlis out word by word perfectly, in order and noting revisions AND I would scan them neatly so that they were available to all that wanted them. Unfortunately, there are not many BKs as dedicated to The Knowledge and service as I am. Which says a lot if you think about it.

If you don't like this site, please do start up your own, make your own rules if you must and put them there for others to download.

Return to The BKWSU