Back to Basics of the nature of Virendra Dev Dixit and being a Chariot

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

john

reforming BK

Post09 Aug 2007

ex-l wrote:What is mean by "jump into the fire of sex-lust", does this refer to Veerendra Dev Dixit sexual relationships? I say I have no problem with the idea, I just think it is part of the bigger picture that needs to be resolved.

PBKs are very quiet on this important issue.

arjun

PBK

Post09 Aug 2007

ex-l wrote:What is mean by "jump into the fire of sex-lust", does this refer to Veerendra Dev Dixit sexual relationships? I say I have no problem with the idea, I just think it is part of the bigger picture that needs to be resolved.

I don't think you would get a direct answer that you expect from ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) on this issue. But, this issue has been widely discussed in the clarification Murlis like the one you have quoted. The whole picture would be clear only in the end. The only ones who can give a clear picture on this topic is ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) or the Shivshaktis.

Brothers like me can only quote the clarification Murlis for your information. On the basis of these Murlis, it is up to each soul to decide whether Shankar is sinful or pure. Based on my association with ShivBaba (in Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) since more than a decade I feel that he is pure.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
Previous

Return to PBK