82nd 83rd 84th birth of Brahma Baba?

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

john

reforming BK

82nd 83rd 84th birth of Brahma Baba?

Post11 Aug 2007

VIDEO CD NO.333, DATED 22.08.04, AT BAIRASIA CLARIFICATION OF Murli DATED 27.11.65, Ref.No.VCD*.

... The Supreme Father Supreme Soul only teaches Rajyog. No human being can teach Rajyog. The soul of Krishna is also learning RajYoga now after taking 82 births. Hm? After taking how many births? 82 births. What has been said? Why 82 births? Why not 83 births? Hm? When was it said ‘after taking 82 births’? Hm? It was told when he was alive, before 1969, is it not? (Someone said – Hm) At that time it was said – 82 births. Now which birth is it for him now? Has he taken birth or not? Hasn’t he? Hm? It is said that – the deities don’t lay their feet on the Earth. Where do they lay their feet? They enter only into those true children, who make the efforts for purity. So those souls do enter. The souls, the deity souls, which take birth as Krishna, are taking birth, but they are taking birth by entering. They do not possess their own bodily costume. But even then, just as it is said that the soul of Krishna is studying now, so is it studying through its own (bodily) costume or is it studying by entering into the (bodily) costume of someone else? (Someone said – It is studying by entering into the bodily costume of someone else). ... This is the 83rd birth. Hm. And the 84th birth? When his soul takes birth in the Golden Age, then it will be his 84th birth, but he will take an extra birth in the Silver Age. That will be counted. Such souls have 13 births in the Silver Age and 8 births in the Golden Age.

This doesn't add up to me, if Brahmababa takes an extra birth in Silver Age, then surely this will still be his 84th birth in Confluence Age, not 84th birth in Golden Age?

Bit of a mind twister for me, can someone detangle it?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post11 Aug 2007

Is this true? Are there original Murlis saying Lekhraj Kirpalani was in his 82nd birth?

arjun

PBK

Post11 Aug 2007

John wrote:This doesn't add up to me, if Brahmababa takes an extra birth in Silver Age, then surely this will still be his 84th birth in Confluence Age, not 84th birth in Golden Age?

Omshanti. I will get the doubt clarified from either the nimit Sisters or Baba. I will request them to check the original Sakar Murli also before getting the clarification from Baba. I think a PBK recently asked Baba about this mind twister in one of the Discussion CDs (probably Farrukhabad).

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

ex-l

ex-BK

Post11 Aug 2007

arjun wrote:I think a PBK recently asked Baba about this mind twister in one of the Discussion CDs (probably Farrukhabad).

Good to see our journeys are all traveling along the parallel to each others.

Return to PBK