Open letter to Sister Jayanti

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

aimée

PBK

Open letter to Sister Jayanti

Post26 Aug 2007

Dear Jayantibhan,

I understand that you have accepted to communicate in the website, which is giving me a lot of hope in the possibilities of making a link, a beginning of cohesion within the family.

I have no time to look in the website, and also because I had the genuine wish to personally share with you, I am writing this personal open letter to you. This is an open letter because I would like to speak on behalf of many souls who probably have the same feeling about the situation at the present moment in the family.

By family, I have to include many groups that do not want to have anything to do with each other, and most of the time do not even realise they are part of the same family, or even do not know the existence of the rest of the family.

As a BK, I learned a lot about the essence of who I am, and the existence of God, which is an amazing realisation, as I came from a totally atheist background. I received a lot of love from ShivBaba in the body of Dada Lekhraj Brahma Baba.

When I discovered that Shiv actually continued his task in another Chariot, the recognition was also instantaneous. The fact that Shiv is not floating in the Subtle Region in the subtle body of Brahma Baba/Dada Lekhraj does make sense, why would God be separated from his children all this time, see them occasionally, in a setting that does not agree with what he says in the Murlis (ritual, microphone, the size of the gathering), when he also says in the Murli, that he is going to stay with the children until the end, eat with them, speak to them ... ?

ShivBaba is now the combination of Shiv, in a very ordinary Chariot, much less charismatic that the one of Dada Lekhraj, and certainly not as rich.

There was a time at the beginning of the Yagya, before you and I were born in this life, when both protagonists were together, in the same gathering, Om Mandli, in 1936. The time between 1936 and 1951 (around) has been wiped out from the official BK history of the Yagya. The Dadis know about it.

Then in 76, the same soul that was then present, Ram, takes his role again, replacing the empty position in the task of renewal of the world.

Who knows about these facts? Very few. In fact, the Father has been hidden.

Every day, I am wondering why have I been so fortunate to realise where ShivBaba was? I have met him various times, God, in the human Chariot. This was my right. He could possibly not have done this injustice to so many children, that just the ones who would have been born early enough, who would have been in the Yagya at the right time, would have had the opportunity to met the Father in person. This does not fit with his sense of impartiality and justice.

I have changed greatly since I have met the Father in person, face to face. I did make a quantum leap as a BK, when I remember who I was before going to this spiritual path, there is no doubt about it. Now I am part of the Advance Party, I have transformed again, immensely. Maybe the main transformation is about happiness. Everything falls in place now. All the doubts I had about knowledge have been explained to me, I really feel as a child of God, at the same level as any other from the Advance Party (there is no hierarchy), and if I give my doubt, or my chart to Baba, I do feel the power behind it, there is a deep cleansing taking place, it is as if the problems are wiped out.

So I had the genuine desire to share with you about my spiritual progress, with another genuine desire, to let everyone have the same opportunity as me; to meet the Father, face to face and to take their inheritance. What sort of inheritance are they going to have, up to the human beings they are worshipping, they use as reference? ... This is not the Godly inheritance.

I would have many more things to say, Baba's knowledge is infinite and is his power to change us also. I am sure you already know about him, but you haven't completely realised who he is, otherwise you would have run to see him and shared with everyone.

I know this letter won't feel sweet to you, even if I only had benevolence when I wrote it. But I still hope you will want to give me a reply and I would be very happy to start a conversation. I do believe that both part of the family, BK and PBK are meant to be reunited at the end, you could be one of the actors that would have allowed this to happen, and this would be your fortune ...

Om Shanti

Aimée

aimée

PBK

Post26 Aug 2007

This is a letter for Sister Jayanti, with the hope that she would reply to me. Could I ask everyone not to write in this section, to leave it free for her? Otherwise, if people start commenting, that would become impossible. If someone wish to make comments, why not start another post, as "comment on the open letter to Sister Jayanti"?

Thank you very much for your cooperation and understanding.

There was a request for a translation of this letter in Portuguese, so here it is ... and if there is an aspiration to do it in other languages, please do so! A French translation is coming this way, and maybe a Spanish one ...

aimée

PBK

Post19 Sep 2007

Chère Jayantibhan,

J’ai appris que vous avez accepté de communiquer sur le site web, ce qui me donne beaucoup d’espoirs dans la possibilité de faire un lien, le début d’une cohésion au sein de la famille.

Je n’ai pas le temps de regarder le site, et aussi parce que j’avais le désire sincère de partager avec vous, je vous écris maintenant cette lettre ouverte mais personnelle. C’est une lettre ouverte car que voudrais parler au nom de bien des âmes qui ont probablement le même sentiment que moi en ce moment présent dans la famille.

Par le mot famille, j’entends inclure plusieurs groupes qui ne veulent rien avoir à faire les uns avec les autres, et la plupart du temps ne réalisent même pas qu’ils font partie de la même famille, ou ne connaissent même pas l’existence du reste de la famille.

En tant que BK, j’ai beaucoup appris sur l’essence de ce que je suis, et l’existence de Dieu, ce qui est une réalisation extraordinaire, étant donné que je viens d’un milieu totalement athéiste. J’ai reçu beaucoup d’amour de ShivBaba dans le corps de Dada Lekhraj Brahma Baba.

Quand j’ai découvert que Shiv en réalité continue une tâche dans un autre Chariot, je l’ai aussi reconnu immédiatement. Le fait que Shiv ne flotte pas dans la région subtile, dans le corps subtil de Brahma Baba/Dada Lekhraj est certainement logique. Pourquoi Dieu serait-il séparé de ses enfants tout ce temps, pour ne les voir qu’occasionnellement, dans un contexte qui contredit ce qui est dit dans les Murlis (les rituels, le microphone, la taille de l’assemblée), quand il dit aussi dans les Murlis qu’il restera avec les enfants jusqu’à la fin, qu’il mangera avec eux, qu’il leur parlera… ?

ShivBaba est maintenant la réunion de Shiv, dans un Chariot ordinaire, beaucoup moins charismatique que celui de Dada Lekhraj, et certainement pas aussi riche.

Il fût un temps au début du Yagya, avant que vous et moi soyons nées dans cette vie, où les deux protagonistes étaient ensemble, dans la même assemblée. Om Mandli en 1936. La période entre 1936 et 1951 a été complètement effacée de l’histoire officielle BK du Yagya, les Dadis en connaissent l’existence.

Ensuite en 76, la même âme qui était présente alors, Ram, reprend son rôle, remplaçant la place vide dans la tâche de régénération du monde.

Qui connaît ces faits ? Très peu de gens. De fait, le père a été occulté.

Chaque jour, je me demande comment j’ai été si fortunée de réaliser où ShivBaba se trouve. Je l’ai rencontré plusieurs fois, Dieu, dans le Chariot humain. C’était mon droit. Il ne pouvait possiblement pas faire cette injustice à un si grand nombre d’enfants, que seuls ceux qui seraient nés assez tôt, ceux qui auraient été présents dans le Yagya au bon moment, auraient eu l’opportunité de rencontrer le père en personne. Cela ne correspond pas avec son sens de l’impartialité et la justice.

J’ai vraiment beaucoup changé depuis que j’ai rencontré le Père en personne, en tête à tête. J’ai aussi fait des progrès extraordinaires en tant que BK, quand je pense à ce que j’étais avant d’entrer dans ce chemin spirituel, il n’y a aucun doute. Maintenant je suis dans la partie avancée (Advance Party), je me suis de nouveau transformée, incommensurablement. Sans doute ma transformation principale a trait au bonheur. Maintenant tout a un sens. Tous les doutes que j’ai eu sur la connaissance m’ont été expliqués, je me sens vraiment comme un enfant de Dieu, au même titre que tous les autres membres de la partie avancée (il n’y a aucune hiérarchie), et si je donne mes doutes ou ma charte à Baba, je sens réellement le pouvoir de ce principe, un nettoyage profond se fait, comme si les problèmes étaient effacés.

Voilà, j’avais le désir sincère de partager avec vous mes progrès spirituels, et un autre désir tout aussi sincère, de permettre à tous d’avoir la même opportunité que moi, de rencontrer le père, en tête à tête, et d’obtenir de lui l’héritage. Sinon quelle sorte d’héritage vont-ils avoir, à l’échelon des êtres humains qu’ils vénèrent, qu’ils prennent comme référence…ce n’est pas l’héritage divin.

J’aurais beaucoup plus de choses à dire, la connaissance de Baba est infinie, ainsi que son pouvoir de nous transformer. Je suis sûre que vous en connaissez déjà beaucoup sur lui, mais vous n’avez pas complètement réalisé qui il est, sinon vous auriez couru le voir, et vous auriez partagé la nouvelle avec tous.

Je sais que cette lettre ne va pas vous paraître plaisante à lire, même si je n’ai eu que de la bienveillance quand je l’ai écrite. Mais j’espère quand même que vous allez me donner une réponse, et je serais heureuse de commencer une conversation. Je crois vraiment que les deux parties de la famille, BK et PBK sont destinées à se réunir à la fin, vous pourriez être l’un des acteurs qui vont permettre à cet événement de prendre place, et cela serait votre fortune…

Om Shanti

Aimée

aimée

PBK

Post19 Sep 2007

This message has been now translated in three other languages, please distribute it everywhere, whereever suitable. Sister Jayanti does not seem to want to start a conversation, so at least it is a way to share the good news with everyone.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post19 Sep 2007

I am interested in documenting these incidents of Western BKs being banished and so on but what is the history between Virendra Dev Dixit and the BKWSU?

OK, we have all heard the philosophical differences etc but did he really bug some bigwig in the BKWSU so much over the rightful anomalies that they just got sick of him and booted him out, or was it something else?

We have read that the Vishnu Party put the boot in (97) and some BKs seem to have jumped on that as a chance to discredit him ever since prejudicing other BKs minds ... I hear that he has been cleared of all allegations. But can someone write the real, not "religious" history of Virendra Dev Dixit? Its probably more interesting.

We also do not hear the other good things about the PBKs, like the committment to organic farming etc.

aimée

PBK

Post19 Sep 2007

There is a booklet about his life story somewhere, very Indian style. As far as I know, he first came to the BK because he was doing a research on the first man, for his degree. He was very interested with The Knowledge, and kept asking questions to which no one was able to answer, and he also started to tell the Sisters about what was in the Murlis and that was not respected. Basically he was saying when they were not following Shrimat.

Of course, that was not appreciated. What I understand is that he was totally frank, without animosity, but sincere, and that was not received well at all. He was bullied by the Sisters from the center but still resisted, there he was send for some pretext to Dadi Kumarka, who had a go at him. After continuing to stick to the Murli, and saying what was in it, they finally chucked him out, whith great difficulties.

Afterwards he started to tour around India to tell everyone about the true knowledge in the Murlis, and he has continued doing it until now. More and more people are recognising him, because he is really determined in his aim to give the true knowledge. The bigger the PBK family, the more there is the urge among the BK to become bigger, to make sure he is not recognised. They hear a VCD*, then they cut the Murlis accordingly, and they even use some of the Advanced Knowledge for their own talks.

So this is basically what you are saying, they have not recognised his crucial role, but they understand the power of The Knowledge, otherwise they would not feel threatened. For me, if he wasn't with divine guidance, he could not possibly have overcome all the defamation, the bullying etc.

Many did the bhatti, decided afterwards that he wasn't the Chariot, but they themselves represented God, so they had a go at him. And you know how easy it is to have the justice behind you in India, with the help of money and/or relations ...

Return to PBK