Is this the beginning of the end of Kaliyug?

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Post19 Sep 2007

Hi,

I could be very mistaken but cannot recall hearing an official BK explanation of the circumstances under which any deceased BK becomes a member of the so-called advanced party. If I recall correctly some Murlis do say something to the effect that as BKs we ought to consider this as the 84th and final birth.

We used to discuss in class many times whether the BK birth is subtle or is in fact to be considered as having started on the very day that we took birth to our physical parents. I also remember another Murli point in which it was said that we have 84 mothers and 84 fathers ... which opens up another line of churning.

The recent death and so-called namesake rebirth of the soul that answered to the name Dadi Prakashmani also adds some confusion to the whole topic - in my opinion obviously.

Your reasoning on this topic interests me BKdimok, so maybe you can share some more, please. Thanks
Previous

Return to PBK