From Nar to Narayan & Nari to Lakshmi

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

Amar

not sure

Post15 Sep 2007

Om Shanti, I have been following this discussion and I would like to ask anyone of they know exactly how this is going to happen. Do any Murli points reveal more details of what happens by the transformation, from a man to Narayan and a woman to Lakshmi, exactly how will this happen?

Is it possible to ask Virendra Dev Dixit?

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post15 Sep 2007

Welcome Amarbhai. Very good question? But not related to the main subject of this thread. Please come to the point. Let's discuss about your query in another thread.

I request you to create another thread to discuss how the conversion from Nar to Narayan & Nari to Lakshmi takes place. Thanks for good query. Please create a separate thread.

Amar

not sure

Nar to Narayan & Nari to Lakshmi

Post16 Sep 2007

How is this going to happen exactly? Has there been any Murli points to explain. I understand that the real knowledge has not been told yet by Supreme Soul, will it occur at the same time as human transformation?

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post21 Sep 2007

Here I am posting an interesting query by Ramakant Bhai (Aurangabad), the founder of Super Inadvance Party.

According to the Advanced Knowledge, the same couple of the Confluence Aged Radha-Krishna (Baba Virendra Dev Dixit & xxxx) will play the role of the Confluence Aged Lakshmi-Narayan & they will be the parents of the Golden Aged Radha-Krishna. But according to Ramakant, the Confluence Aged Lakshmi-Narayan (Satish Mehta & yyyy) & the Confluence Aged Radha-Krishna (Ramakant & PBK zzzz) are differerent couples, and the Confluence Aged Lakshmi-Narayan are the parents of the Confluence Aged Radha-Krishna.

He asks a good question, "Is it possible that the parents are the Confluence Aged & their children are the Golden Aged???' In other words, how it's possible that in Charturbhuj Vishnu, two souls (Lakshmi-Narayan) are the Confluence Aged & the two souls (Radha-Krishna) are the Golden Aged?

As only the Confluence Aged characters are remembered in the worship cult & not that of the Golden Age. Then how could the Golden Aged Radha-Krishna be the part of Chaturbhuj Vishnu? He claims that the couple of the Confluence Aged Radha-Krishna & the Confluence Aged Lakshmi-Narayan may be included in Chaturbhuj Vishnu.

Here I know the names of xxxx, yyyy & PBK Sister zzzz to whom Ramakant refers. But I'll not quote their names, as it's the serious matter to formulate couples of male-female as Radha-Krishna & Lakshmi-Narayan. Though I differ Ramakant, I've quoted his point of view just for your information.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post21 Sep 2007

But according to Harish Palekar - another ex-member of inadvance party, i.e, ex-PPBK, i.e, ex-member of Satish Mehta group - the same couple of the Confluence Aged Radha-Krishna (---- & ----), when gets matured in Godly knowledgd, they will be revealed as the Confluence Aged Lakshmi-Narayan.

So symbolically, Radha-Krishna are depicted (in worship cult) in childlike personality & Lakshmi-Narayan in grown-up personality. And Chaturbhuj Vishnu is the combination of these two (not four) personalities who will play the role of the Confluence Aged Radha-Krishna & also of that of the Confluence Aged Lakshmi-Narayan. Here I'll not declare names of ---- & ---- .

Harish Palekar (Mumbai) also declares himself as the third Chariot of ShivBaba.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post21 Sep 2007

And again Satish Mehta - the founder of inadvance party - declares that he & ---- (both from Mumbai) will be known as the Confluence Aged Lakshmi-Narayan who will be the Creators of the Heaven - new world (Swarg Ke Rachayita). As a proof, he refers a quotation fron Avyakt Vani which state 'Vasai vishwa ko wasaayegee', meaning Vasai (a part of Mumbai) will establish new world. As he lives in Vasai (Mumbai), he claims that this statement is applicable to himself, i.e' BapDada entitles him as Vasai. So he is that Confluence Aged Narayan who will establish new world (heaven) & he will be the Father of Krishna.

Agahn Satish Mehta also declares himself as the third Chariot of ShivBaba.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post01 Oct 2007

new knowledge wrote:As only the Confluence Aged characters are remembered in the worship cult & not that of the Golden Age. Then how could the Golden Aged Radha-Krishna be the part of Chaturbhuj Vishnu? He claims that the couple of the Confluence Aged Radha-Krishna & the Confluence Aged Lakshmi-Narayan may be included in Chaturbhuj Vishnu. Here I know the names of xxxx, yyyy & PBK Sister zzzz to whom Ramakant refers. But I'll not quote their names, as it's the serious matter to formulate couples of male-female as Radha-Krishna & Lakshmi-Narayan. Though I differ Ramakant, I've quoted his point of view just for your information.

Dear PBK Brothers & Sisters, why the Golden Aged Radha-Krishna are added in Chaturbhuj Vishnu??? Even Brahma-Saraswati & Shankar-Parvati are not forms of Vishnu (as their bodies are impure), so they cannot be entitled as Chaturbhuj Vishnu. Let's churn about this issue.

arjun

PBK

Post03 Oct 2007

new_knowledge wrote:Dear PBK Brothers & Sisters, why the Golden Aged Radha-Krishna are added in Chaturbhuj Vishnu??? Even Brahma-Saraswati & Shankar-Parvati are not forms of Vishnu (as their bodies are impure), so they cannot be entitled as Chaturbhuj Vishnu. Let's churn about this issue.

Dear Brother,

Omshanti. In the basic knowledge it is believed that Vishnu is symbolic of the Golden Aged Lakshmi & Narayan, but in the Advanced Knowledge (as narrated to PBKs by ShivBaba through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) it is believed that Chaturbhuj (four-armed) Vishnu is symbolic of five souls (four arms representing four souls and one soul representing the head/body). These souls are:
    1. Gadaa (a club/mace) : The soul of Dada Lekhraj, i.e. Brahma Baba.
    2. Chakra (a wheel/discus) : The soul of Om Radhey Saraswati, i.e. Mama.
    3. Padma (lotus flower) : The soul of Jagdamba (spiritual mother of PBKs believed to be Kamla Devi Dixit by PBKs)
    4. Shankh (conch shell) : The soul of Vaishnavi Devi or the head of vijaymala (believed to be BK Vedanti by the PBKs).
    5. The controlling soul : The soul of Prajapita/Shankar (believed to be Baba Virendra Dev Dixit by the PBKs).
So, the picture of Vishnu Chaturbhuj is just symbolic of the above souls. Their bodies are certainly impure in the Confluence Age, but they achieve a high spiritual stage and play special roles in the Confluence Age.

Among the above five souls, two souls purify their souls as well as their bodies by making spiritual efforts in this Confluence Age and they play the part of Confluence-Aged Lakshmi and Narayan, i.e. Vishnu.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post19 Oct 2007

new_knowledge wrote:Dear PBK Brothers & Sisters, why the Golden Aged Radha-Krishna are added in Chaturbhuj Vishnu??? Even Brahma-Saraswati & Shankar-Parvati are not forms of Vishnu (as their bodies are impure), so they cannot be entitled as Chaturbhuj Vishnu. Let's churn about this issue.
arjun wrote:In the basic knowledge it is believed that Vishnu is symbolic of the Golden Aged Lakshmi & Narayan, but in the Advanced Knowledge (as narrated to PBKs by ShivBaba through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) it is believed that Chaturbhuj (four-armed) Vishnu is symbolic of five souls (four arms representing four souls and one soul representing the head/body).

My dear Brother Arjun, symbols (especially Confluence Aged symbols) do not directly represent any soul. Symbols represent SPECIFIC PARTS played by that soul. Similarly, the mysterious symbol of Chaturbhuj Vishnu represent specific roles played by five souls. That is, not directly that 5 souls, but there specific roles (in the Confluence Age) are represented by the Chaturbhuj Vishnu.
arjun wrote:These souls are:
    1. Gadaa (a club/mace) : The soul of Dada Lekhraj, i.e. Brahma Baba.
    2. Chakra (a wheel/discus) : The soul of Om Radhey Saraswati, i.e. Mama.
    3. Padma (lotus flower) : The soul of Jagdamba (spiritual mother of PBKs believed to be Kamla Devi Dixit by PBKs)
    4. Shankh (conch shell) : The soul of Vaishnavi Devi or the head of vijaymala (believed to be BK Vedanti by the PBKs).
    5. The controlling soul : The soul of Prajapita/Shankar (believed to be Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit by the PBKs).

Gadaa & Chakra may be symbols of Dada Lekhraj & Om Radhey Saraswati respectively according to their Confluence Aged roles. But roles played by the Golden Aged Radha-Krishna cannot be represented by Gadaa & Chakra. So though Dada Lekhraj & Om Radhey Saraswati are considered to be the same souls of the Golden Aged Radh-Krishna, it is not logical to represent Golden Aged Radha-Krishna by Gadaa & Chakra, instead of Dada Lekhraj & Om Radhey Saraswati.

Again the 3rd arm, i.e, Jagdamba (supposed to be Kamla Devi Dixit) is not shown in the picture of Lakhmi-Narayan.

And from the picture of Lakshmi-Narayan, it is not clear that Prajapita/Shankar (in the form of the Confluence Aged Narayan) is the head of the Chaturbhuj Vishnu. From that picture it appears that he is also an arm of Chaturbhuj Vishnu.

So, the picture of Vishnu Chaturbhuj is just symbolic of the above souls. Their bodies are certainly impure in the Confluence Age, but they achieve a high spiritual stage and play special roles in the Confluence Age.

You clearly indicates Confluence Aged roles of souls, then why PBKs refer the Golden Aged Radha-Krishna?
Among the above five souls, two souls purify their souls as well as their bodies by making spiritual efforts in this Confluence Age and they play the part of Confluence-Aged Lakshmi and Narayan, i.e. Vishnu.

Then what about the body of Kamla Devi in the picture of Lakshmi-Narayan?

Return to PBK