Titles: Confluence Aged Narayan & Golden Age Krishna

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Titles: Confluence Aged Narayan & Golden Age Krishna

Post21 Oct 2007

Dear PBK Brothers & Sisters, generally BKs believe that a soul ends his Confluence Aged role when he goes to the Supreme Home. But according to the Advanced Knowledge, the soul of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit goes to the Supreme Home for few seconds & returns here in this World Drama, then purifies his body & becomes worthy to be entitled as the Confluence Aged Narayan (as shown in the picture of Lakshmi-Narayan). But during the same time period, after returning from the Supreme Home, sole of Dada Lekhraj takes birth as the son of the Confluence Aged Narayan & he is entitled as the Golden Aged Krishna. Then what are those criteria according to which, after returning from the Supreme Home, a soul should be entitled as the Confluence Aged or the Golden Aged.

john

reforming BK

Re: The Titles: the Confluence Aged Narayan & the Golden

Post21 Oct 2007

new knowledge wrote:Then what are those criteria according to which, after returning from the Supreme Home, a soul should be entitled as the Confluence Aged or the Golden Aged.

Good question. It depends on whether the Confluence Age and Golden Age mix.

I would have thought confluence aged titles would be before all souls go to Paramdham and Golden Age title after they return, yet if it is still Confluence Age ... hmmmmm.

Maybe it is after 2036 any soul given the title after that date are Golden Aged Lakshmi and Narayan.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Re: Titles: Confluence Aged Narayan & Golden Age Krishna

Post14 May 2008

Dear PBK Brothers & Sisters, according to you, out of 4 arms of four-armed Narayan (CharturBhuj Narayan), two arms (Bharatmata & Jagdamba) are Confluence Aged & two arms (Radha-Krishna) are Golden Aged. Then, what about ChaturBhuj Narayan? Is he Confluence Aged or Golden Aged?

arjun

PBK

Post14 May 2008

new knowledge wrote:But according to the Advanced Knowledge, the soul of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit goes to the Supreme Home for few seconds & returns here in this World Drama, then purifies his body & becomes worthy to be entitled as the Confluence Aged Narayan (as shown in the picture of Lakshmi-Narayan).

I never heard in the advanced knowledge that the soul of Ram (Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) would be called Confluence-Aged Narayan after his soul returns from the Soul World after the destruction. As far as I know, he is a Confluence-Aged Narayan for me even now.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post14 May 2008

After returning from the Soul World, the souls of the Confluence Aged Seeta-Ram will purify their own bodies & then they will give birth to the Golden Aged Radha-Krishna & at the time of the birth of the Golden Aged Radha-Krishna, their mother & Father, i.e, the Confluence Aged Seeta-Ram cannot be called as the Confluence Aged Lakshmi-Narayan (as according to you). Then how do the Advanced Knowledge state that the Golden Aged Radha-Krishna will be the children of the Confluence Aged Lakshmi-Narayan? Pray DO reply.

Return to PBK