Who is teaching RajYoga?? [from when and to whom??]

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post10 Dec 2007

Murli point 8-12-2000; Shiva says, "Bap sanmukh aakar bacchon ko padate hain; yeh hai rajyog ki padayee jisse tum rajaon ka raja bante ho." (English translation: Father comes and teaches the children face to face; this is the study of RajYoga which makes you king of kings". )
Murli 22-4-03; Shiva says," jab tak Bap na aave, tab tak koi rajyog sikhla na sake".
(English translation: Till the Father does not come, nobody can teach RajYoga".)

In the above Murli, Shiva is clearly saying that RajYoga is taught by Father face to face only; now which Father is going to teach RajYoga face to face; it is obvious that BKs are not studying RajYoga face to face as there is no Father there; PBKs believe that Father Shiva is teaching them RajYoga face to face since 1989; but there are many flaws in this belief; PBKs consist of 16108 souls (praja + 108 kings), so how can RajYoga be taught to both kings and praja together??;
Also RajYoga is taught only face to face by Father; this presents a major flaw; does it mean that only those PBKs who are in front of Father are learning RajYoga and those who are listening to cds and cassettes are not learning RajYoga; Also if a soul who lives abroad, has done the Advance Course and has just met the Father once and then he is only listening to cds for years, then is he studying RajYoga??; and also the students keep on changing daily as per the place where morning class is held by the Father, so different souls are being taught RajYoga everyday!!; these are the questions going on in my mind; can any PBK please throw some light on these ambiguities regarding the study of RajYoga.
shivsena.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post10 Dec 2007

ex-l wrote:And, can I just confirm, PBKs think that the Murli is spoken ONLY to Veerendra Dev Dixit and Lekhraj Kirpalani? That when Shiva Baba says, "you children" he means just those two!?! There are times when PBK seem very rational and to fit and other times where it appears to head straight out of orbit.

Dear ex-l.

What i feel is that Murlis are spoken to 108 king souls only (as only they will understand the true meaning of Murlis) and full information is given by Shiva about Ram's soul and Krishna's soul in code form and only those souls who can decode this information will be eligible to become kings. "You children'' means 108 king souls only.

Any knowledge which seems to be very rational and then very irrational at times, then it cannot be the final truth, as truth has to illuminate the intellect at all times, no matter in whatever way it is presented.

shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post10 Dec 2007

Dear Shivsena Bhai,

Omshanti. 'Face to face' does not mean being physically 'face to face'. A soul could be physically far away from the Father and still be face to face with the Father through his intellect.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post10 Dec 2007

arjun wrote:Omshanti. 'Face to face' does not mean being physically 'face to face'. A soul could be physically far away from the Father and still be face to face with the Father through his intellect.

Dear arjun Bhai.

I thought that 'sanmukh' means face to face and only rememberence of the Father through the intellect can be had from anywhere in the world. i never thought that we can have conversation face to face with the Father (without being in the same stage as the Father).

I do not know how many PBKs can communicate with the Father from far away place; but i was never able to do it as a BK or PBK because of my body-consciousness. Maybe those who can communicate and learn RajYoga from Father have a better stage than me.

shivsena.

andrey

PBK

Post10 Dec 2007

Dear Brother shivsena,
Study is not thought to both raja and praja together. There is no separate study for praja. Those who don't become raja automatically become praja.

arjun

PBK

Post11 Dec 2007

shivsena wrote:I thought that 'sanmukh' means face to face and only rememberence of the Father through the intellect can be had from anywhere in the world. I never thought that we can have conversation face to face with the Father (without being in the same stage as the Father).

I do not know how many PBKs can communicate with the Father from far away place; but I was never able to do it as a BK or PBK because of my body-consciousness. Maybe those who can communicate and learn RajYoga from Father have a better stage than me.

Dear Brother,

Omshanti. Then why does ShivBaba praise the mothers in bondages so much in the Murlis. Moreover He also says that once someone has met Baba once, he can study The Knowledge and remember Him anywhere in the world?

Even in the Advanced Knowledge ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) has clarified this meaning of being sanmukh several times. He has explained several times that it is not necessary that all those sitting face to face with Him are actually remembering or seeing Him. If their intellect is engrossed in the bodily beings or worldly things, then they are as good as being vimukh, i.e. one who has turned his face away.

By the way, in my earlier post, I should have written " 'Face to face' does not necessarily mean being physically 'face to face'."

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

pbkdivya

PBK

Post11 Dec 2007

shivsena wrote:I think that the Murlis spoken by Shiva were spoken in third person and directed to give the introduction of Ram's soul(hero actor) and heroine(Krishna's soul)

Can a heroine (Krishna's soul) become prajapita. If Krishna's soul is going to become Prajapita, then who is ShivBaba saying that "He is the true elder mother"?
whenever he said that Brahma(mata) is my wife, He meant Krishna (not in the body of Lekhraj Kirpalani, but when Krishna becomes 100% body-conscious in the body of Veerendra Dev Dixit);

If Krishna's soul becomes 100% body conscious in the body of veerendra dev dixit, then why it is said that "I too study." To become 100% body conscious belong to Ram's soul. From zero, Ram becomes hero. Can you tell when the time period exactly when did Krishna's soul become body conscious and soul conscious in the body of Virendra Dev Dixit.

pbkdivya

PBK

Post11 Dec 2007

shivsena wrote:Yes, that is what I am trying to say, that ShivBaba talks only to soul-conscious children and not to anyone else. Since nobody has become soul-conscious at present, it means that it is not ShivBaba who is speaking through Veerendra Dev Dixit

Are you saying that 24 hours a day your mind is focused in non-gyan matters. Is not churning and having remembrance with ShivBaba is called soul consciousness? If one doesn't practice soul consciousness even for a few minutes, then he/she can never achieve the soul conscious stage at a higher level. Practice makes one perfect.
but it is Krishna, who is controlling the body of Veerendra Dev Dixit who is speaking to PBKs.

I disagree.Creation can never control the creator. Krishna'ssoul is incapable of controlling the most powerful personality on earth.
Only when Rambap becomes 100% incorporeal ShivBaba, then first he will give a very powerful dhristi to all those 108 souls who have recognised him as ShivBaba and make them soul-conscious (no one can become soul-conscious with his own effort) and then Ramshivbaba will teach them practical RajYoga.

I disagree. When Rambap attains the 100% incorporeal stage as Father Shiv, then he will first transform Brahma's night into day. It is said when it is Brahma's day, then it will be Brahmins day too.

andrey

PBK

Post11 Dec 2007

I do not know how many PBKs can communicate with the Father from far away place; but I was never able to do it as a BK or PBK.

One cannot possibly do this in the BK for there used not be corporeal Father then and communicating with a soul in Paramdham is not possible.

pbkdivya

PBK

Post13 Dec 2007

shivsena wrote:I thought that 'sanmukh' means face to face and only rememberence of the Father through the intellect can be had from anywhere in the world. I never thought that we can have conversation face to face with the Father (without being in the same stage as the Father).

I agree with you that anyone living in any part of the world can have remembrance with ShivBaba through the intellect but when it comes to studies, it should be face to face. If the shooting is not taking place in Confluence Age, where Father teaches children face to face, then in copper & iron ages, students shouldn't be studying practically face to face in front of the teachers. Whether in alokik or lokik life, one has to study in front of the teacher as it is said in Avyakt Vani dated 24/5/77--- "You the best souls receive Shrimat sitting in front of the Father, not by inspiration or touching. You the mouth-born progeny listen to The Knowledge directly from the Father's mouth."

When Rambap has equalized ShivBaba's stage, then the role of Bap-Teacher-Sadguru commences. ShivBaba has to wait for Rambap's perfection to narrate the new knowledge. Then only it will be said - "Trinity Supreme Father Shiva only is the bestower of knowledge and salvager of all" or "The sermonizer of Godly knowledge, the bestower of sadgati to all is the Trimurthi Supreme Father Shiva." The house in which Father Shiva is residing has to become 100% pure too so that the true Gita will be sermonized as it is mentioned in Avyakt Vani dated 16/1/80 - "The sign of real knowledge is purity."

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post14 Dec 2007

pbkdivya wrote: When Rambap has equalized ShivBaba's stage, then the role of Bap-Teacher-Sadguru commences. ShivBaba has to wait for Rambap's perfection to narrate the new knowledge. Then only it will be said - "Trinity Supreme Father Shiva only is the bestower of knowledge and salvager of all" or "The sermonizer of Godly knowledge, the bestower of sadgati to all is the Trimurthi Supreme Father Shiva." The house in which Father Shiva is residing has to become 100% pure too so that the true Gita will be sermonized as it is mentioned in Avyakt Vani dated 16/1/80 - "The sign of real knowledge is purity."

Dear divya.

Since you agree that when Rambap becomes equal to Shiv, then only the true Gita Gyan will be given. Then can you please elaborate what is this Advanced Knowledge called and who is giving this Advanced Knowledge to PBKs?
shivsena.

pbkdivya

PBK

Post19 Dec 2007

shivsena wrote:Since you agree that when Rambap becomes equal to Shiv, then only the true Gita Gyan will be given. Then can you please elaborate what is this Advanced Knowledge called and who is giving this Advanced Knowledge to PBKs?

Dear Brother,

I am aware that Krishna's soul is interfering in Advanced Knowledge as he (Krishna's soul) has interfered in Sakar Murlis too. Krishna's soul hasn't attained the swadharshan chakradhari stage yet, so he himself doesn't know any of his previous births as Brahma Baba. When Krishna's soul doesn't have the awareness that in his previous birth, he was Brahma Baba and that ShivBaba has narrated Sakar Murlis through his mouth organ, then:-
    1. how does Krishna's soul know which year or the page of the Sakar Murli that he is going to explain in Advanced Knowledge. For eg. in VCD* 275 it is said --- "The Murlis dated 30th October, 1966 was being narrated. At the end of the middle portion of the first page, the matter being narrated was ..."
    2. A version of Sakar Murli is stated in VCD* 463 --- "In the picture of Lakshmi Narayan - it is written that the unrighteousness and vices would end from 1976." (Can Krishna'soul speak versions of Sakar Murli to PBKs when he himself has not studied Sakar Murlis after harbouring in Baba veerendra dev dixit?)
It is logical and acceptable if Krishna's soul speaks inculcation of dharna in Advanced Knowledge as that is his sanskars. But i cannot accept Krishna's soul explaining the meaning of Sakar Murlis. Krishna's soul doesn't have the churning intellect, thus he is incapable of explaining Gyan. He infers gross meanings only.

For eg. Murli dated 10/9/01 -- "Shri Krishna is the first number, first prince. He becomes Shri Narayan after he is grown up, which will reduce 20 - 25 years. For him also full 84 births cannot be mentioned. Number one is Sangamyugi Shri Krishna." --- (the explanation of this version is given in VCD* 364. Can Krishna's soul churn and give such beautiful explanations?)

Also please take note of Krishna's soul interfering in Sakar Murlis too. Revised Sakar Murli dated 21/6/05-- "Father says that for me only you are there. I have attachment also towards you. If you do not write letter, than I get emotional."
MU dated 2/12/68 -- This Baba also knows that I have given this house-like body on rent. As per the drama, he doesn't have to take any other house. Every Kalpa (cycle) He has to take this house only."

I don't deny Krishna's soul interference in Advanced Knowledge and i feel that Advanced Knowledge is not wholly Krishna's soul invention. Also what about Baba veerendra dev dixit's churnings. Is he keeping all his churnings to himself? I feel that the explanations of Sakar Murlis is his churnings.

admin

site admin

Post19 Dec 2007

Can PBK Divya please contact the Admin, we have no current email address for you?

Thank you.

sparkal

BK supporter

Post19 Dec 2007

So, Krisna HAS a soul? Surely you mean that Krisna IS a soul.

Do you apply the same criteria to the self?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post21 Dec 2007

pbkdivya wrote:
I am aware that Krishna's soul is interfering in Advanced Knowledge as he (Krishna's soul) has interfered in Sakar Murlis too.
For eg. Murli dated 10/9/01 -- "Shri Krishna is the first number, first prince. He becomes Shri Narayan after he is grown up, which will reduce 20 - 25 years. For him also full 84 births cannot be mentioned. Number one is Sangamyugi Shri Krishna." --- (the explanation of this version is given in VCD* 364. Can Krishna's soul churn and give such beautiful explanations?)

I don't deny Krishna's soul interference in Advanced Knowledge and I feel that Advanced Knowledge is not wholly Krishna's soul invention. Also what about Baba veerendra dev dixit's churnings. Is he keeping all his churnings to himself? I feel that the explanations of Sakar Murlis is his churnings.

Since you are aware that Krishna is interfering in Advanced Knowledge, then many more queries arise; Why does the all-powerful ShivBaba allow Krishna to interfere with The Knowledge and what is the objective of Krishna interfering and mixing his manmat with that of ShivBaba; also if Krishna is adulterating the Advanced Knowledge with his own manmat, then why are the PBKs insisting to drink this adulterated knowledge as given by ShivBaba; it has been said in cds that if a drop of poison is added to a pot of milk, then the whole milk becomes poison and knowing this fact PBKs still take pride in drinking this poisoned milk; that also explains why the PBK family is going downhill spiritually and splitting into various groups and those who remain as PBKs also have different views about the same Murli point; these are the points which need to be highlighted and addressed.

shivsena.
PreviousNext

Return to PBK