Who is teaching RajYoga?? [from when and to whom??]

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post27 Dec 2007

arjun wrote: When pbkdivya asked you to produce Murli point on Ramshivbaba teaching RajYoga, you produced different Murli points and expect us to combine all these to infer that RamShivbaba will teach Rajyog, but when PBKs use the same formula to infer that the role of Shankar, Prajapita, Bharat and the Confluence-Aged Ram/Krishna is played by the same personality, you say that there is not even a single Murli point.

Which formula are you talking about????; the formula which Krishna gives through cds and cassettes; PBK's formula is whatever is said in cassettes is truth and Murli points are thrown to the wind; my formula is to combine genuine Murli points spoken by Shiva to arrive at a conclusion; ; you have not given any Murli point to prove your equation of Shankar=prajapita=Bharat=confluence aged Krishna ; so how do we argue?? ; we must have a common benchmark against which all discussion can be centered and i find Sakar Murlis as the common benchmark and not the Advanced Knowledge in cds(which may be the benchmark for 16000 PBKs but not for all).

When Krishna invented the Advanced Knowledge, he combined all Murlis points under different headings(in Gita khand 1-2-3) and compiled advance knoweldge and when i compile various Murli points to come to a conclusion then you feel offended. Why this double standard????

I still await proof from your end regarding the mention of the word 'RamShivbaba' in any of the Murlis/Avyakt Vanis.

Be patient - i will provide you many Murli points with dates. you can keep on asking and i will keep on providing more proofs from Murlis that Advanced Knowledge is nothing but Bhakti taught by mayavi Krishna during the shooting period of copper and iron age from 1989, till Ramshivbaba attains the nirakari stage.
shivsena.

andrey

PBK

Post27 Dec 2007

Dear Brother
If you accept only the Murli through Brahma Baba then you also are only a child of a mother a BK.

Whilst you have said yourself that you are a PBK just on paper it does not remove the need for one to find out who his Father is. Since your Father Ram is actually the God (and not Shiv) then if your Father is God, then you are a child of God, you are God yourself. A little form of God. You may even grow and as your Father has adopted the title of ShivBaba in this same way you may also adopt. Children follow their Father.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post28 Dec 2007

andrey wrote:If you accept only the Murli through Brahma Baba then you also are only a child of a mother a BK. Whilst you have said yourself that you are a PBK just on paper it does not remove the need for one to find out who his Father is. Since your Father Ram is actually the God (and not Shiv) then if your Father is God, then you are a child of God, you are God yourself. A little form of God. You may even grow and as your Father has adopted the title of ShivBaba in this same way you may also adopt. Children follow their Father.

Dear andrey Bhai.
Do you understand what you have written; you just go on typing without thinking and understanding what you are typing; it seems that you definitely have a language problem and so pease first understand what conversation is going on and then present your revelant views; it is not necessary to give your views for each and every post.

shivsena.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post28 Dec 2007

arjun wrote: I still await proof from your end regarding the mention of the word 'RamShivbaba' in any of the Murlis/Avyakt Vanis.

Dear arjun Bhai.

Please go through the Murli points below and draw your own conclusions.

Murli 9-4-03; "Vicious world Sthapan karnewala hai Ravan; viceless world sthapan karnewala hai Ramshivbaba."( "the foundation of vicious world is laid by Ravan and foundation of viceless world is laid by Ramshivbaba") ; The shooting of vicious world is being done by no. deh-dhari Krishna during the period 1989 onwards and only when this shooting is over, then Ramshivbaba will come and lay the foundation of viceless world.

Murli 2-3-78; ''Tum atma Ramshivbaba ki Shrimat par chalte ho.''(''you souls follow Ramshivbaba's Shrimat''); only 108 rudramala souls who recognise Ramshivbaba will then follow Shrimat given by Ram.

Murli 8-12-74; " Ab Ramshivbaba mat dete hai. iss nischay mein hi vijay hai". ("now Ramshivbaba is giving his mat; this faith will make you victorious") ; only 108 souls will have nischay-faith in Ramshivbaba which will make them victorious kings in future.

Murli 12-5-77; "Agar Ram-rajya mein chalna hai toh Ram ki mat par chalo"; (" if you want to go to Ram-rajya then follow Ram ki mat").

In all the above Murlis, Shiva is clearly seeing the future purshottam Sangamyug, when Ram will attain the 100% nirakari stage and will then give his Shrimat sanmukh and whosoever follows his mat only will go to ram-rajya and then rest who will not recognise Him will loose their inheritance.

shivsena.

andrey

PBK

Post28 Dec 2007

It is Ravan who creates the vicious world. Rama, Shiv Baba, establishes the viceless world.

Dear Brother in the English translation it is said as two words. how it is written in Hindi, as one or as two words. It is possible that it is two separate words used intentionally to stress the meaning, like God, Ishwar...or Maya, the five vices. That means that Ram and ShivBaba is one and the same, but it is the soul of Shiva and not of Ram.

This way what i was trying to say was that if you say that the Gita seremoniser of future will be the soul of Ram, and this depends on the level of his stage, then if he becomes 100% nirakari and becomes living ShivBaba and Gita ceremoniser, then why not other children also become numberwise Gita sermonisers as per their numberwise nirakari stage. Maybe you are just preparing the ground so that we may accept you as the number two Gita seremoniser.

In the Murli it is said "when it is know that the Father has come, he starts giving knowledge"

Even you say ... Shiv says in the Murli ... so at the time of the Murlis that has been spoken through Brahma Baba was it Siv who spoke or Ram that spoke? So in the 100% nirakari stage of Ram will it be the soul of ShivBaba who will speak the true Gita or the soul of Ram?

If we don't pay attention to this most crucial point then there is no way to recognise, because in the Murlis the only recognition is said to be The Knowledge that is given.

bansy

Post28 Dec 2007

shivsena wrote:Murli 9-4-03; "Vicious world Sthapan karnewala hai Ravan; viceless world sthapan karnewala hai Ramshivbaba."( "the foundation of vicious world is laid by Ravan and foundation of viceless world is laid by Ramshivbaba") ; The shooting of vicious world is being done by no. deh-dhari Krishna during the period 1989 onwards and only when this shooting is over, then Ramshivbaba will come and lay the foundation of viceless world.

I happen to be able to dig up this Murli from the BKs and the statement of the above from the Revised Sakar Murli of 9-4-03 is :

"It is Ravan who creates the vicious world. Rama, ShivBaba, established the viceless world."

There is a comma between Rama and ShivBaba.

This is why it is important to get a full set of original Murlis in Hindi and in English to ensure that points are discussed from one source and not from various translations. And whilst the main staple of diet is still with the BKWSU, all other Murli points even discussed by PBK do not have sufficient weight, unless the PBKs are willing to also release a full set of Hindi and English Murlis.

arjun

PBK

Post28 Dec 2007

Sister Bansy wrote:I happen to be able to dig up this Murli from the BKs and the statement of the above from the Revised Sakar Murli of 9-4-03 is :
"It is Ravan who creates the vicious world. Rama, ShivBaba, established the viceless world." There is a comma between Rama and ShivBaba.

Thanks for that official English version. And you have done that before I could tell Shivsena Bhai that I will verify from the Hindi version if there is comma in between Ram and ShivBaba or not.

As regards your request for Murlis, something is being done behind the scenes.

Dear Shivsena Bhai,

Whether there is comma between Ram and ShivBaba or not, you are free to see Ram as God Shiv, but I would prefer to see God Shiv through the body of Confluence-Aged Ram.
Murli 2-3-78; ''Tum atma Ramshivbaba ki Shrimat par chalte ho.''(''you souls follow Ramshivbaba's Shrimat''); only 108 rudramala souls who recognise Ramshivbaba will then follow Shrimat given by Ram.

If Shrimat will be given by Ram, then what do you term the Murlis spoken by Shiv through Brahma Baba for 18 years, which you quote extensively? Is it manmat? Definitely, because Shrimat is given only by ONE and if that ONE, according to you is Ram (to be revealed in Jan, 2010) then the Murlis that you are quoting should definitely be termed as Manmat in the same way as you term the entire Advanced Knowledge as manmat of mayavi Krishna, is it not? Then why do you quote Shiv's manmat?

And I am unable to understand your repeated change of statements. On the one side you say that the entire BK and PBK knowledge is false and on the other side you keep quoting from Murlis published by BKs. If the entire BK knowledge is false, then why do you quote the Murlis published by BKs?

I have asked this in the past and I am repeating it now - Do you believe that even the basic concepts of BK/PBK knowledge like 5000 years cycle, the Trimurti, The Cycle, the Kalpavriksha are also false? Will RamShivbaba, as conceptualized by you change even these concepts completely and tell us that the duration of The Cycle as told till now in the Murlis is wrong and that The Cycle is now of such and such duration or infinite as the Vishnu Party says?

First of all you should make it clear to everyone as whom do you consider greater - Shiv or Ram? Whom do you consider as God - Shiv or Ram? Do you believe that both souls are different OR do you believe that Shiv=Ram, i.e. a single soul, as believed by Vishnu Party? They also say that Dashrath Patel's soul is Shiv.

Please take your own time, but give clearcut answers instead of giving vague answers like there cannot be an end to this discussion or that we cannot agree with each other.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post29 Dec 2007

And I am unable to understand your repeated change of statements. On the one side you say that the entire BK and PBK knowledge is false and on the other side you keep quoting from Murlis published by BKs. If the entire BK knowledge is false, then why do you quote the Murlis published by BKs?

Dear arjun Bhai.
i have never said that Murlis are false or basic knowleldge(concerning the kapla tree and other pictures) is false; i have always mentioned that all The Knowledge is given in Murlis in code form and neither the BKs or PBKs have the perfect clarification of these gems of knowledge; only Ramshivbaba can clarify these Murlis when he reaches the 100% nirakari stage and in the meantime all BKs and PBKs have been given time to solve the puzzle of what is said in Murlis and whosoever will reach the answer nearest to Ramshivbaba will then be in rudramala numberwise;
Can you give a me a copy where i have said that Murlis are false and i do not believe in the Murlis of BKs; if you are equating basic interpretation given by Dadis and advance interpretation as false, then i agree that both are false and only the Murlis are true; BKs have no official interpretation of Murlis in text form or cds or cassettes, and so i cannot challenge them; only the PBKs have official interpretation of Murlis in cds and cassettes and the 7 days Advance Course, as given by ShivBaba and this i believe to be totally false Gita said by mayavi Krishna and that is what i am going to prove with Murli points; just as you are challenging the BKs about their interpretation, i am challenging the PBKs about their interpretation, with reference to Murli points.

shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post29 Dec 2007

Shivsena wrote:I have never said that Murlis are false or basic knowleldge(concerning the kapla tree and other pictures) is false ... Can you give a me a copy where I have said that Murlis are false and I do not believe in the Murlis of BKs ...

Thanks for the reply and clarification, but I am sorry I do not have time to reproduce your statement. But I am sure about it. I hope you will stick to your present statement.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post29 Dec 2007

arjun wrote:Thanks for the reply and clarification, but I am sorry I do not have time to reproduce your statement. But I am sure about it. I hope you will stick to your present statement.

I am more than 100% sure that i have never ever said that Murlis are false.
I could never have made that statement even by mistake as Murlis are the only source which will help me in proving that the Advanced Knowledge is creation of mayavi Krishna.

Has anybody on this forum ever read anywhere, that i have mentioned that Murlis are false???

shivsena.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post30 Dec 2007

My dear Brother shivsena,

* According to you, after attainment of 100% Nirakari stage, i.e, since 2010, RamShivBaba will start delivering Shrimat. As He attains 100% Nirakari stage in 2010, the question of improvement of His Nirakari stage after 2010 (untill the end of the Confluence Age) does not arise. Then do you mean that the quality of Shrimat delivered by Him remains constant during the whole period from 2010 to the end of the Confluence Age without any refinement or correction or improvement, i.e, doesn't Shrimat subject to refinement or correction or improvement? Or is Shrimat the final truth, i.e, the ultimate reality, i.e, the absolute truth?

* Could Shrimat (the absolute/final truth or the ultimate reality?) be presented on paper in codified language in terms of Murlis? Or could the final/absolute truth or ultimate reality (presented in codified format in Murlis?) be clarified (by GodFather) in words & sentences (through the mouth of any corporeal body)?

* 100% Nirakari stage is complete 'sweet silent stage' with complete experience of peace & bliss without any personality trait, thought, emotion or feeling. In Nirakari stage, there is no any movie or movie-talkie activity. Then I cannot understand how the GodFather, with 100% Nirakari stage, be revealed through the corporeal body of Krishna? Has Krishna's body sufficient potentiality to express the 100% Nirakari stage of the GodFather? Why a corporeal body necessary for the revelation of 100% Nirakari stage of the GodEather?

pbkdivya

PBK

Post30 Dec 2007

shivsena wrote:When Krishna invented the Advanced Knowledge, he combined all Murlis points under different headings(in Gita khand 1-2-3) and compiled advance knoweldge

As Krishna's soul hasn't attained the perfection stage yet, and he is unaware of his previous birth as Brahma Baba, then when did he study Sakar Murlis after his demise for him to compile Advanced Knowledge? It is illogical and unrealistic to accept Krishna's soul to combine Murli points under different headings as he hasn't studied Sakar Murlis after his demise.
you have not given any Murli point to prove your equation of Shankar=Prajapita=Bharat=confluence aged Krishna ; so how do we argue?? ; we must have a common benchmark against which all discussion can be

What about you? Have you given any Murli quote to verify your contention that Krishna is Prajapita and Bharat and that Baba Vereendra's body belongs to Krishna?
(''you souls follow Ramshivbaba's Shrimat'');Murli 8-12-74; " Ab Ramshivbaba mat dete hai. iss nischay mein hi vijay hai". ("now Ramshivbaba is giving his mat; this faith will make you victorious") ; Murli 12-5-77; "Agar Ram-rajya mein chalna hai toh Ram ki mat par chalo"; (" if you want to go to Ram-rajya then follow Ram ki mat").

All these quotes are about following Shrimat only but it is not stated that new knowledge will be given by Ramshivbaba or the sermonizer of true Gita is Ramshivbaba.

arjun

PBK

Post30 Dec 2007

am more than 100% sure that I have never ever said that Murlis are false. I could never have made that statement even by mistake as Murlis are the only source which will help me in proving that the Advanced Knowledge is creation of mayavi Krishna. Has anybody on this forum ever read anywhere, that I have mentioned that Murlis are false???

Dear Brother,

You may change your statements, but please do not change my statement. I did not say that you believe Murlis to be false. I said you believe that all the BK/PBK knowledge will be proved false when knowledge is begun to be narrated in Jan, 2010.

I cannot afford to search for your post. So, you can draw your own conclusions.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post31 Dec 2007

arjun wrote:You may change your statements, but please do not change my statement. I did not say that you believe Murlis to be false. I said you believe that all the BK/PBK knowledge will be proved false when knowledge is begun to be narrated in Jan, 2010.

Yes -- all BK and PBK interpretation of Murlis will be proved wrong when the true Gita will be revealed by Ramshivbaba anytime after Jan 2010. (The date is just an educated guess but the sequence of events is an absolute certainty.)

I am 100% sure about this fact.

shivsena.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Re: Who is teaching RajYoga?? [from when and to whom??]

Post19 Sep 2008

Dear arjun Bhai, indiana and PBK Brothers.

A very very important Murli point about ''hathyoga and RajYoga''.

Murlis dated 7-3-08 says, " Contrast should be shown: That is Shankaracharya and this is Bhagwan Shivacharya. This is ocean of knowledge. Shankaracharya is knowledgeful who speaks knowledge to create hatyogi karm sannayasi ... you must show contrast how and when Shankaracharya establishes hatyog karm-sannayas and when it will end ... That (hatyoga) is established by Shankaracharya and this (RajYoga) is established by Bhagwan Shivacharya. This RajYoga lasts for half a Kalpa. ShivBaba comes only when hatyoga ends and RajYoga has to start. That hatyoga starts from Dwapur up until the end of Kaliyug. In hatyoga, you have to leave the household and in RajYoga, you have to renounce the whole old world (by intellect)."

In the above Murli, Shiva is clearly describing the contrast of hatyoga and RajYoga of this behad ka drama to his 108 children and how in future Brahma (Krishna) will play the role of Shankaracharya to create behad ka sannayasis during the shooting period of Dwapur and Kaliyug (Brahma ki raat) and how Bhagwan shivacharya (Ramshivbaba) will come in the end to teach RajYoga to those who have intellectually renounced all the 3 worlds.

shivsena.
PreviousNext

Return to PBK