Who is teaching RajYoga?? [from when and to whom??]

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post30 Oct 2007

shivsena wrote:Ramshivbaba will segregate the 108 rudramala souls from 16,000 PBK souls.

I think most folk on this forum will agree with you that folks are still full of Bhakti to some degree or another. And my observation is that most of the PBKs here are either intelligent enough to accept it or awakening to learn.

But can you please revise this topic for us, who is Ramshivbaba ... 3 completely perfected souls harmonised in one body, was it? And whose body?

I think all but the youngest BK souls realise that there is and has been a process of refining going on since the beginning and your theory is logical enough. The close one comes to a target the more accurate the vision of one's point of contact become also. They started aiming at the sky (Brahm), then focused on one star, as we become closer to that star, we are discovering their is an entire solar system around it ... perhaps the close we become to that sun, we will discover that their are many beings within in.

As you say, not everyone's aim is realise an absolute state of truth, human nature is hard to wash off, people find 'planets' that they are comfortable with, settle down and start their own business ... and we have to accept that and let them go on our own journey.

andrey

PBK

Post04 Nov 2007

Who is teaching RajYoga??
ShivBaba
and to whom??
To me.
First query: When did the study of RajYoga first commence??
For me in 2005.
So can any BK or PBK say with 100% certainty that they are studying RajYoga from Shivbap?

Yes, no, not from Shivbap, from ShivBaba. Shivbap is just a point of light soul and just a point of light cannot teach anyone anything without a body, and when this soul enters a body he becomes ShivBaba.

If you take the example of a school or an university, then study is studied by all. Some become doctors or lawyers, and some not. Study is open. There is no separate gathering formed. Yes, there is separate gathering but it is later when the ones who are doctors naturally gather amongst themselves due to alikeness. There is no restriction to anyone in any way.

If you like to present the things that he gathers only 108 souls to teach them separately then this is against the Shrimat from the Murli where it is said that, "i teach everyone equally and you learn numberwise. I don't give extra tuition to anyone."

You have just invented this separate gathering yourself so that you can automatically be listed in it but will you be the one to create it, or to sort the souls out? You say it will be Krishna, but there are no such indications for him doing so in the Murli. Why should we believe you?

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post04 Nov 2007

andrey wrote:Shivbap is just a point of light soul and just a point of light cannot teach anyone anything without a body and when this soul enters a body he becomes ShivBaba.

Om Shanti. Very good understanding.

With regards, Shankar

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post07 Nov 2007

Who is teaching RajYoga??
andrey wrote: ShivBaba ... to me. For me in 2005. Yes, no, not from Shivbap, from ShivBaba. Shivbap is just a point of light soul and just a point of light cannot teach anyone anything without a body, and when this soul enters a body he becomes ShivBaba. You have just invented this separate gathering yourself so that you can automatically be listed in it but will you be the one to create it, or to sort the souls out? You say it will be Krishna, but there are no such indications for him doing so in the Murli. Why should we believe you?

Dear andrey.

i thought that you must have grown up by now and realised your folly; but it seems that nothing is going to make you realise your childish behaviour of answering and off-tracking the discussion.

You are going to pay a heavy price in future for making a mockery of Godly knowledge; be careful of the words you vomit; you may have to swallow them in future.

I am reminded of a saying which fits very aptly on you -- "sometimes it is better to be silent and let people wonder whether you are a fool or not, rather then open your mouth and remove the doubt."

shivsena

andrey

PBK

Post07 Nov 2007

Since many of the things you share as Godly knowledge are not shared by anyone else (we know as God) but only you and this is what i mock to, then i should assume you have become God.

arjun

PBK

Post07 Nov 2007

Shivsena wrote:I thought that you must have grown up by now and realised your folly; but it seems that nothing is going to make you realise your childish behaviour of answering and off-tracking the discussion. You are going to pay a heavy price in future for making a mockery of Godly knowledge; be careful of the words you vomit; you may have to swallow them in future. I am reminded of a saying which fits very aptly on you -- "sometimes it is better to be silent and let people wonder whether you are a fool or not, rather then open your mouth and remove the doubt."

This is the first time I have tried to upload a picture on this forum. So, I hope Admin. would excuse me for occupying extra space on this forum.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

john

reforming BK

Post07 Nov 2007

andrey wrote:For me in 2005.

Andrey are you saying you only have studied Gyan since 2005?

Do you mean BK or PBK knowledge?

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post08 Nov 2007

shivsena wrote:You are going to pay a heavy price in future for making a mockery of Godly knowledge; be careful of the words you vomit; you may have to swallow them in future.

Om Shanti. Looks like you want to personally make him swallow his words.

Shankar

andrey

PBK

Post09 Nov 2007

Everyone has his own way of expression and we should allow that. Shivsena's inputs are marked with constancy. Although he may behave like Dharamraj, there is no ill feeling on any of the sides. Hope he will not hide and continue to post.

It seems indeed that john Bhai's eyes are a lot in years-in-gyan. I count from the date i came to know about the Father. Maybe it should be 1-2 years earlier than mentioned.

digitally yours

Dear Brother shivsena,

If you accept one soul will achieve 100% nirakari stage, is there special tuition for this soul or special effort?

If the Supreme Soul would gather 108 souls to teach them becoming kings he would be accused of partiality.

There is a saying that: "You cannot make a flute out of just any wood"

If is were depending on his wilingness to teach souls separately and not to soul's unique effort, then why he would not make all the souls kings.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post10 Nov 2007

shivsena wrote:You are going to pay a heavy price in future for making a mockery of Godly knowledge; be careful of the words you vomit; you may have to swallow them in future.
bkdimok wrote:Om Shanti. Looks like you want to personally make him swallow his words.

Dear bkdimok.
It looks like you are taking pride in encouraging his wrong-doings, again taking things in the wrong perspective. My only intention is to reveal Ramshivbaba by a healthy discussion of Murli points only. Each soul is responsible for his own actions (in thought, word and deed) and accordingly he will have to pay for it in future. So my wish or anybody wishing anything for anybody just does not matter. The karma theory works the same for everybody.

shivsena.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post10 Nov 2007

shivsena wrote:So my wish or anybody wishing anything for anybody just does not matter. The karma theory works the same for everybody.

Om. So why you are wasting your time?

Shankar

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post11 Nov 2007

bkdimok wrote:Om. So why you are wasting your time?

Again seeing things wrongly. i am just doing my duty to share the treasure which i have found in Murlis.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post11 Nov 2007

Then, please take all my blessings in your servcice.

Shankar

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post12 Nov 2007

bkdimok wrote:Then, please take all my blessings in your servcice.

Thanks for your blessings.

shivsena

shivsena

ex-PBK

Murlis and avaykt Vanis -- spoken to whom???

Post13 Nov 2007

Dear BKs and PBKs.

Has it ever occured to anyone to find out, that The Knowledge spoken by Shiva before 1969 through Lekhraj Kirpalani, why was it spoken in code form by ocean of knowledge Shiva; and also to whom was it spoken to?? (Since now it is very clear that the Murlis, even though spoken in Mount Abu in front of BKs, were directed towards someone else). Who are these souls to whom Shiva is speaking to as "Tum bacche"-- ''you children''.

And also, who are the souls to whom Avaykt Vanis are spoken to, in Mt Abu by Brahma Baba??

Views are awaited.

shivsena.
PreviousNext

Return to PBK