PBK Shivsena's beliefs

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

suryavanshi

PBK

Post03 Jan 2008

ex-l wrote: "1966 sein 10 varsh ke andar hum apni is Bharat bhoomi ko swarg banaa kar chhodenge." mu. dated 13/8/1966. "Main khud kahtaa hoon ki mein bahoot janmo ke ant mein sadhaaran tan mein pravesh kartaa hoon,jisne poore 84 janma liye hain ..."mu 10/9/2001

Could you offer English translations, please?

1) "1966 sein 10 varsh ke andar hum apni is Bharat bhoomi ko swarg banaa kar chhodenge." mu. dated 13/8/1966.

"From 1966, within 10 years we will surely make this land of Bharat into heaven."

2) Main khud kahtaa hoon ki mein bahoot janmo ke ant mein sadhaaran tan mein pravesh kartaa hoon,jisne poore 84 janma liye hain.."mu 10/9/2001

"I myself say that at the end of many births I enter the ordinary body who has taken full 84 births."

pbkindiana

PBK

Post04 Jan 2008

suryavansh wrote:1) "1966 sein 10 varsh ke andar hum apni is Bharat bhoomi ko swarg banaa kar chhodenge." mu. dated 13/8/1966. "From 1966, within 10 years we will surely make this land of Bharat into heaven."

Dear suryavanshi Bhai,

Who are those personalities referred as "we" that I have highlighted? Can you please elaborate.
2) Main khud kahtaa hoon ki mein bahoot janmo ke ant mein sadhaaran tan mein pravesh kartaa hoon,jisne poore 84 janma liye hain.."mu 10/9/2001. "I myself say that at the end of many births I enter the ordinary body who has taken full 84 births."

All PBKs are aware that Supreme Soul Shiv has entered into the body of Sevakram in his 83rd birth. So why does Supreme Soul Shiv say that He has entered into an ordinary body who has taken full 84 births when in the beginning Shivbap has already entered into the previous birth of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit as Sevakram?

I am confused. Can you explain?

suryavanshi

PBK

Post05 Jan 2008

Who are those personalities referred as "we" that I have highlighted? Can you please elaborate.

Dear Brother Indiana,

When one reads this Murli point as a part of the Murli dated 13/8/1966, then here ShivBaba is referring to his children. He is emerging His special children( esp. Ram and his followers) in this Murli point.

He is talking to them and saying that if you want to write any literature then you should mention that from 1966 within 10 years we(i.e. we children here) will make our land of Bharat into Heaven.
All PBKs are aware that Supreme Soul Shiv has entered into the body of Sevakram in his 83rd birth. So why does Supreme Soul Shiv say that He has entered into an ordinary body who has taken full 84 births when in the beginning Shivbap has already entered into the previous birth of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit as Sevakram?

Please refer to the exact Murli point here without grammatical error.

" Main khud kahtaa hoon ki main bahoot janmo ke ant mein saadhaaran tan mein pravesh kartaa hoon. Jisne poore 84 janma liye hain wah toh jaroor patit hoga. Paavan toh ho nahi sakta."

English: "I myself say that at the end of many births I enter the ordinary body. One who has taken full 84 births must be surely impure. He cannot be pure"
Krishna who becomes Prajapita

"Prajapita jagat kaa baap huaa na" mu dated 22/5/1965

According to this Murli point, Prajapita is said to be the world Father and it is always mentioned in the Murlis that soul of Krishna is a child. Then, how can we say Krishna (child) becomes Prajapita (world Father as mentioned in the Murli point above) ?

suryavanshi

PBK

Post05 Jan 2008

1)
"1966 sein 10 varsh ke andar hum apni is Bharat bhoomi ko swarg banaa kar chhodenge." mu. dated 13/8/1966. So, do you indirectly say that this Murli point is incorrect? Does it not mean anything
2)
Also, based on your above statement that why others are not expereincing swarg, I ask you a simple question based on the Murlis: Will swarg be established by swachintan or parchintan? Because it is said that "swachintan unnati ki aor le jaataa hain aur parchintan patan ki jad hain". So, will you experience swarg by this parchintan that you do or by swachintan?
3)
Krishna who becomes Prajapita "Prajapita jagat kaa baap huaa na" mu dated 22/5/1965. According to this Murli point, Prajapita is said to be the world Father and it is always mentioned in the Murlis that soul of Krishna is a child. Then, how can we say Krishna (child) becomes Prajapita (world Father as mentioned in the Murli point above) ?

Dear Brother Shivsena,

I am looking forward to your answers to the above questions.

pbkindiana

PBK

Post06 Jan 2008

When one reads this Murli point as a part of the Murli dated 13/8/1966, then here ShivBaba is referring to his children. He is emerging His special children( esp. Ram and his followers) in this Murli point.He is talking to them and saying that if you want to write any literature then you should mention that from 1966 within 10 years we(i.e. we children here) will make our land of Bharat into Heaven.

Are you implying that ShivBaba encourages Ram's followers to write literature that they will make their land of Bharat into heaven when they themselves haven't experience heaven practically?
Please refer to the exact Murli point here without grammatical error.

1) "1966 sein 10 varsh ke andar hum apni is Bharat bhoomi ko swarg banaa kar chhodenge." mu. dated 13/8/1966.

"From 1966, within 10 years we will surely make this land of Bharat into heaven."

2) Main khud kahtaa hoon ki mein bahoot janmo ke ant mein sadhaaran tan mein pravesh kartaa hoon,jisne poore 84 janma liye hain.."mu 10/9/2001

"I myself say that at the end of many births I enter the ordinary body who has taken full 84 births."

The above translations of Murli quotes are yours and not mine since i don't know the Hindi language.

Om Shanti.

suryavanshi

PBK

Post06 Jan 2008

When one reads this Murli point as a part of the Murli dated 13/8/1966, then here ShivBaba is referring to his children. He is emerging His special children( esp. Ram and his followers) in this Murli point.He is talking to them and saying that if you want to write any literature then you should mention that from 1966 within 10 years we(i.e. we children here) will make our land of Bharat into Heaven.

Are you implying that ShivBaba encourages Ram's followers to write literature that they will make their land of Bharat into heaven when they themselves haven't experience heaven practically?

It implies that ShivBaba is giving a hint that heaven will be established at a subtle level(in mind & intellect) within 10 years from 1966.
1) "1966 sein 10 varsh ke andar hum apni is Bharat bhoomi ko swarg banaa kar chhodenge." mu. dated 13/8/1966. "From 1966, within 10 years we will surely make this land of Bharat into heaven." 2) Main khud kahtaa hoon ki mein bahoot janmo ke ant mein sadhaaran tan mein pravesh kartaa hoon,jisne poore 84 janma liye hain.."mu 10/9/2001. "I myself say that at the end of many births I enter the ordinary body who has taken full 84 births."

One who knows Hindi as well as English (arjun Bhai, shivsena Bhai or others on this forum) can verfiy if the above translations are correct or changes need to be made.

arjun

PBK

Post06 Jan 2008

suryavanshi wrote:One who knows Hindi as well as English(arjun Bhai , shivsena Bhai or others on this forum) can verfiy if the above translations are correct or changes need to be made.

The translation of the first Murli point appears to be correct. But for the second Murli point I would suggest slight change in the translation as follows:

2) Main khud kahtaa hoon ki mein bahoot janmo ke ant mein sadhaaran tan mein pravesh kartaa hoon, jisne poore 84 janma liye hain.."mu 10/9/2001

"I myself say that I enter the ordinary body (of the one) who has taken full 84 births, at the end of (his) many births."

The words within brackets have been added to clarify the meaning.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

suryavanshi

PBK

Post06 Jan 2008

But for the second Murli point I would suggest slight change in the translation as follows: 2) Main khud kahtaa hoon ki mein bahoot janmo ke ant mein sadhaaran tan mein pravesh kartaa hoon, jisne poore 84 janma liye hain.."mu 10/9/2001. "I myself say that I enter the ordinary body (of the one) who has taken full 84 births, at the end of (his) many births." The words within brackets have been added to clarify the meaning.

Thank You Arjun Bhai.

The corrected second Murli point is given below with the translation. Hope this translation also looks fine.

" Main khud kahtaa hoon ki main bahoot janmo ke ant mein saadhaaran tan mein pravesh kartaa hoon. Jisne poore 84 janma liye hain wah toh jaroor patit hoga. Paavan toh ho nahi sakta."

English: "I myself say that at the end of many births I enter the ordinary body. One who has taken full 84 births must be surely impure. He cannot be pure".

andrey

PBK

Post07 Jan 2008

Brother shivsena used to mention somewhere that bindi Shiv cannot be called shri shri for which there is this Murli quote: 4.06.2003

"You need the directions of Shri Shri in order to become elevated. Only the One is called Shri Shri. Deities are only called Shri."

Ram is a deity. He attains the title of "Shri". He is not God who is Shri Shri. Nevermind the Brother may accept or not, but he should agree that his oppinion is not along with the Murli.

pbkindiana

PBK

Post08 Jan 2008

Arjun wrote:The translation of the first Murli point appears to be correct. But for the second Murli point I would suggest slight change in the translation as follows: 2) Main khud kahtaa hoon ki mein bahoot janmo ke ant mein sadhaaran tan mein pravesh kartaa hoon, jisne poore 84 janma liye hain.."mu 10/9/2001. "I myself say that I enter the ordinary body (of the one) who has taken full 84 births, at the end of (his) many births." The words within brackets have been added to clarify the meaning.

Dear Arjun Bhai,

"I myself say that I enter the ordinary body (of the one) who has taken full 84 births, at the end of (his) many births."

I would like to ask you regarding the Murli quote above -- why did ShivBaba say that He has entered into the ordinary body of the one who has taken 84 births when He has already entered during the 83rd birth of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit as Sevakram? Is it possible that when Shiv says that "He enters", it signifies that He enters into the incorporeal stage of Rambap. Also it is said in the Murli, "When the dot is combined with Alaf, benefit follows in", does it denote that when the incorporeal stages of both (i.e. Shiv and Ram) are combined, then only benefit follows in. As to-date nothing can be seen in the PBK kingdom eventhough Shiv is residing in the corporeal body of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. Also when it is said "full 84 births", it denotes that when Baba Virendra Dev Dixit has equalized his stage to ShivBaba, then he has completed his 84th birth (i.e. full 84 births) and also Baba Virendra Dev Dixit will be conferred the title of Ram.

andrey

PBK

Post08 Jan 2008

In the Murli it has been the 84-th birth of Dada Lekraj - the soul of Krishna, (this is this one's - Brahma Baba's last 84th birth). If Krishna is child, then would his Father be elder or younger to him. It must have been the 84 birth of the Father also. Although he may have taken rebirth physically it is counted in the same one Brahmin birth. If we could accept that in one physical birth one can die live and have a new spiritual birth, then why not accept that physical birth can not mean new birth. The sanskars of the Brahmin are taken along.

Prajapita is also Brahma. It is said 100 years for Brahma. so he comes at his 60s and 40 years (of the Confluence Age) more make the 100 that come in 1976 and new birth. similarly the 84 birth of Brahma Baba did not finish in 1969, and continues through a subtle body and finishes in 1988 as he is also Brahma of hundred years.

It is also not true that there is no benefit now at the present state. From my own experience i can confirm. Our benefit lies in our own hand. The more we remember the more our sins are burnt and we become pure and we become lighter. The more we study and the more service we do the higher status we claim and also remembrance increases. The more virtuous we become the happier we will be.

suryavanshi

PBK

Post08 Jan 2008

I would like to ask you regarding the Murli quote above -- why did ShivBaba say that He has entered into the ordinary body of the one who has taken 84 births when He has already entered during the 83rd birth of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit as Sevakram? Is it possible that when Shiv says that "He enters", it signifies that He enters into the incorporeal stage of Rambap. Also it is said in the Murli, "When the dot is combined with Alaf, benefit follows in", does it denote that when the incorporeal stages of both (i.e. Shiv and Ram) are combined, then only benefit follows in. As to-date nothing can be seen in the PBK kingdom eventhough Shiv is residing in the corporeal body of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit. Also when it is said "full 84 births", it denotes that when Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit has equalized his stage to ShivBaba, then he has completed his 84th birth (i.e. full 84 births) and also Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit will be conferred the title of Ram.

Dear Brother Indiana,

There is a difference between this Murli point posted earlier and the same Murli point posted after correction of gramatical errors.Again the correct Murli point is given below:

Hindi : " Main khud kahtaa hoon ki main bahoot janmo ke ant mein saadhaaran tan mein pravesh kartaa hoon. Jisne poore 84 janma liye hain wah toh jaroor patit hoga. Paavan toh ho nahi sakta."

English: "I myself say that at the end of many births I enter the ordinary body. One who has taken full 84 births must be surely impure. He cannot be pure".

The correct Murli point is in 3 sentences as above compared to the incorrect one which is just a single sentence. The interpretation would therefore change accordingly.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post08 Jan 2008

andrey wrote:Brother shivsena used to mention somewhere that bindi Shiv cannot be called shri shri for which there is this Murli quote: 4.06.2003
"You need the directions of Shri Shri in order to become elevated. Only the One is called Shri Shri. Deities are only called Shri."
Ram is a deity. He attains the title of "Shri". He is not God who is Shri Shri. Nevermind the Brother may accept or not, but he should agree that his oppinion is not along with the Murli.

Dear andrey Bhai.

The Murli point you have quoted has to be interpreted correctly. Shiva is saying that ''only the one is called shri shri"; it means that Shiva is refering to Ram no. 1 soul when Ram attains the nirakari stage and not to himself (zero). Zero is never called shri shri. Zero is always neutral and does not need any titles or glorification or revelation for himself. Shiva wants glorification for no. 1 soul Ram only.
Also no Murli ever says that Ram is a Deity. I have produced innumerable Murlis about Ram being ShivBaba, but you still insist on seeing Ram as Deity and you cannot produce any Murli which says that Ram is a Deity.

shivsena.

john

reforming BK

Post08 Jan 2008

shivsena wrote:Also no Murli ever says that Ram is a Deity. I have produced innumerable Murlis about Ram being ShivBaba, but you still insist on seeing Ram as Deity and you cannot produce any Murli which says that Ram is a Deity.

Actually, you have only produced Murli points that Ram is another name for Shiva GodFather, not that they are seperate souls. It is your interpretation that makes you believe it to be two different souls.

It may be your part in drama to believe Ram is a separate soul and is actually the more important soul, but that does not make it so.

shivshankar

working towards unification

Post08 Jan 2008

Om Shanti. Very interesting conversation, but I have to post this post. "Shri shri" should be used only with My name (Shri Shri ShivBaba or Shri Shri Shiva whatever you prefer). Ram is not Me, never was and never will be. Ram is the name of the highest deity of the Silver Age.

To Shivsena: whom do you consider yourself? Who gave you permission to spread your own understanding of Murlis?
PreviousNext

Return to PBK