PBK Shivsena's beliefs

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post11 Dec 2007

pbkdivya wrote:No, the role of bap-teacher-sadguru hasn't commenced yet. It commences when Rambap emulates Supreme Soul Shiv's 100% incorporeal stage.

Dear divya.

Your last statement has said it all; that is the message i want to give to all PBKs that the role of Bap-teacher-satguru has not yet commenced in Advance Party and it will start only after Ram=Shiv; if PBKs can awaken themselves to this fact, then my stay on this forum has been worth it.

shivsena.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post11 Dec 2007

Dear Brother shivsena.
* What do you mean by Ram = Shiv?
* Does your interpretation of "Ram = Shiv" is exactly the same as that of PBKs?
* With respect to what virtues, attributes & qualities Ram becomes equal to Shiv?
* Which method the soul of Ram applies to become equal to Shiv?

Though answering is not compulsory, but all success & failure of your philosophy is hidden in the answers of these queries.

arjun

PBK

Post11 Dec 2007

In a recent discussion CD ShivBaba (through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) clarified that unlike the general expectation among the PBKs, it is not the Golden Aged Krishna, who will take physical birth in 2018, but the revelation-like birth of the Confluence-Aged Krishna will take place in 2018. He clarified that the Golden Aged Krishna may take birth somewhere around 2036 and that the population of nine lakh deities of the first birth of Golden Age may be achieved till about 150 years from 2036 because the deities of the first birth of Golden Age may continue to take birth till the end of the first birth, which could be upto 150 years. The average age of deities in Golden Age would be around 150 years.

Refer the following for above:
Disc.CD No.405, dated 27.09.07 at Bhopal
Time: 22.40-32.24

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post11 Dec 2007

new knowledge wrote:* What do you mean by Ram = Shiv?
* Does your interpretation of "Ram = Shiv" is exactly the same as that of PBKs?
* With respect to what virtues, attributes & qualities Ram becomes equal to Shiv?
* Which method the soul of Ram applies to become equal to Shiv?

Dear new knowledge Bhai.

You have a great knack of making simple things look complicated. If you cannot understand what is the meaning of Ram=Shiv, then i do not have the intellect to make you understand things. You can make your own inferences and keep on asking questions to suit your own thoughts.
shivsena.

ex-l

ex-BK

Your New Year's Party ...

Post31 Dec 2007

Shivsena ... Happy New Year!

What is your Party going to be called?

You cant have the Shiv Sena Party because someone else has already had that one. Vishnu, Shankar, Krishna ... they have all gone.
    May be if you can decide on a name, the rest of us should decide for you! :) Any suggestions folks?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Re: Your New Year's Party ...

Post01 Jan 2008

ex-l wrote:What is your Party going to be called?

Dear ex-l.

A very happy and peaceful and fruitful new year to you.

I have no intentions of making any party as i have not defected anywhere; only those who have proclaimed themselves to be God or have changed the Chariot of God, have made parties. i have 100% nischay that God Ramshivbaba will be revealed only through the body of Virendra Dev Dixit in future and so there is no question of making a seperate party. If you insist on giving a name, then you can call ''Ram ki vanar sena'' (the monkey army of Ram) who won over Ravan (just joking).

shivsena.

suryavanshi

PBK

Post01 Jan 2008

Dear Borther Shivsena,

In one of your post, you assume that Supreme Soul Shiv is in this drama for 5000 yrs and remains as an observor. But this is not in accordance with the Murlis points mentioned below:

1) Baap kahtein hain mujhe bhi patit duniyaa, patit sharir mein aanaa padtaa hain. Paramdham sein ek hi baar aataa hoon Bharat ko pavan daivi rajya banane. Mu dated 17/7/1998

According to this point, baap (i.e. definitely Shiv Baap/Supreme Soul Shiv) has to come to the impure world and impure body. If He is already present in this impure body and therefore impure world (since 5000 yrs), then why would He say that I have to come in this impure world and impure body?

Also, it is said here that He only comes once from Paramdham to make Bharat pure deity rule and not twice or thrice. So, when did he come first and made Bharat pavan daivi rajya? I cannot be 1936 because no one had proper introduction of Father at that time and knowledge, if any, was very little and mostly it was Bhakti.

It would be 1976, because He comes in the form of Father from 1976 only and before that He plays the role of Mother. Now, since we say that He comes in 1976, then there should be atleast one soul who has become pavan and pavan daivi rajya is established at the subtle level. That is for the soul of Ram or Bharat. The above words are in accordance with this Murli point :

"1966 sein 10 varsh ke andar hum apni is Bharat bhoomi ko swarg banaa kar chhodenge." mu. dated 13/8/196.

So, is this Murli point not referring to the year of 1976 when soul of Ram will become pavan? Other Murli point in reference to your assumption( Supreme Soul Shiv is in this drama for 5000 yrs and remains as an observer) :

2) "Main khud kahtaa hoon ki mein bahoot janmo ke ant mein sadhaaran tan mein pravesh kartaa hoon, jisne poore 84 janma liye hain ..." mu 10/9/2001

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Your New Year's Party ...

Post02 Jan 2008

shivsena wrote:If you insist on giving a name, then you can call ''Ram ki vanar sena'' (the monkey army of Ram) who won over Ravan (just joking).

Good choice!

So is it going to be 'The Monkey Party' or more "monkey business" like other recent BK ventures?

bansy

Post02 Jan 2008

So is it going to be 'The Monkey Party' or more "monkey business" like other recent BK ventures?

Hey, put a dot and a full stop to being a daydream believer, and stop tempting dear Abek and me from posting songs from a famous 60s US band whose hairstyles were somewhat similar to an insect band from Liverpool :P :P.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post02 Jan 2008

shivsena wrote:You have a great knack of making simple things look complicated. If you cannot understand what is the meaning of Ram=Shiv, then I do not have the intellect to make you understand things. You can make your own inferences and keep on asking questions to suit your own thoughts.
shivsena.

My dear Brother shivsena, my query is not so simple as you have stated. Though you & PBKs both agree about Ram=Shiv, your interpretation of Ram=Shiv is totally different than that of PBKs. According to PBKs, Shiv is the Ocean of knowledge, peace, bliss etc & Ram (when he has 100% Nirakari stage) achieves that status. But you do not accept Shiv as Ocean of anything. Then it's obvious that interpretations of both you & PBKs are totally different. So is it really simple to compare interpretations of you & PBKs about Ram=Shiv?

Again I ask you, with respect to what qualities, attributes & virtues Ram becomes equal to Shiv? Does Ram achieves 100% Nirakari stage like Shiv? Does Shiv is in 100% Nirakari stage during the whole Kalpa? Actually Nirakari stage is much much more than Bindi stage (geometrical point-form stage).

100% Nirakari stage = Geometrical point-form stage + complete soul-conscious stage.

This formula clearly shows that Ram may achieve such 100% Nirakari stage as he could become complete soul-conscious; but Shiv does not experience peace, bliss, happiness etc. He is beyond any type of consciousness including soul-consciousness. And without soul-consciousness how could he achieve 100% Nirakari stage? Just the geometrical point-form stage does not mean Nirakari stage. Then how do you say that Ram becomes 100% Nirakari like Shiv?

Ram = Shiv ... How???

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post02 Jan 2008

new knowledge wrote:My dear Brother shivsena, my query is not so simple as you have stated. ...

Dear Brother.

I am very weak in all these subjects of geometry, algebra, trigonometry, etc and since i am not able understand what you are hinting at, i cannot answer your queries.

All i know is that when Ram achieves the 100% nirakari stage, then Ram and Shiv cannot be distinguished from each other and Ram becomes Ramshivbaba for me and i find it easy to relate to that nirakari stage of Ram, than the bindi roop of Shiv. This belief is making things easier for me.

suryavanshi wrote: "1966 sein 10 varsh ke andar hum apni is Bharat bhoomi ko swarg banaa kar chhodenge."
mu. dated 13/8/196. So, is this Murli point not referring to the year of 1976 when soul of Ram will become pavan?

Dear suryavanshi Bhai.

If you feel that in 1976, Bharat (Ram, according to you) has become swarg, then why there is no practical proof (of purity, peace and prosperity) in Advance Party and why other PBKs are not experiencing swarg even after 30 years of Bharat becoming swarg.

shivsena.

suryavanshi

PBK

Post02 Jan 2008

If you feel that in 1976, Bharat (Ram, according to you) has become swarg, then why there is no practical proof (of purity, peace and prosperity) in Advance Party and why other PBKs are not experiencing swarg even after 30 years of Bharat becoming swarg.

"1966 sein 10 varsh ke andar hum apni is Bharat bhoomi ko swarg banaa kar chhodenge."
mu. dated 13/8/1966.

So, do you indirectly say that this Murli point is incorrect? Does it not mean anything?

Also, based on your above statement that why others are not expereincing swarg, I ask you a simple question based on the Murlis:

Will swarg be established by swachintan or parchintan? Because it is said that "swachintan unnati ki aor le jaataa hain aur parchintan patan ki jad hain".

So, will you experience swarg by this parchintan that you do or by swachintan?

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post02 Jan 2008

survanshi wrote:1966 sein 10 varsh ke andar hum apni is Bharat bhoomi ko swarg banaa kar chhodenge" mu. dated 13/8/1966

My dear Brother survanshi, I think the two words '1966 sein' are not in the original Murli point. Possibly you have added by your ManMat.

Brother shivsena, from where you count 10 years for the transformation of Bharat into swarg?

suryavanshi

PBK

Post02 Jan 2008

My dear Brother survanshi, I think the two words '1966 sein' are not in the original Murli point. Possibly you have added by your ManMat.

Dear Brother New Knowledge,

I have the Murli dated 13/8/1966 and have quoted these original words from it. This is not manmat.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post03 Jan 2008

suryavanshi wrote:"1966 sein 10 varsh ke andar hum apni is Bharat bhoomi ko swarg banaa kar chhodenge." mu. dated 13/8/1966.

"Main khud kahtaa hoon ki mein bahoot janmo ke ant mein sadhaaran tan mein pravesh kartaa hoon,jisne poore 84 janma liye hain.."mu 10/9/2001

Could you offer English translations, please?
PreviousNext

Return to PBK