PBK Shivsena's beliefs

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Re: PBK Shivsena's beliefs

Post10 Sep 2008

shivsena wrote:I cannot accept that on one hand ShivBaba is giving Gyan and on the other hand Brahma ki raat is going on;

Your quotation may be caricatured as 'No Gyan during Night of Brahma & no transformation of Night of Brahma into the Day of Brahma without Gyan' model of Gyan. Is not Gyan necessary during Night of Brahma? And, how will the Night of Brahma be converted into the Day of Brahma without Gyan? You state that Ramshivbaba will give powerful drishti (vision) to make Rudra-beads soul-conscious & then He will give Gyan to them. Then, is not Gyan necessary to be soul-conscious?

Why ... why will the Ocean of Knowledge, i.e, God use the tools of Bhakti-marg like drishti to make Rudra-beads soul-conscious; and for what purpose, He will apply the tools of Gyan like Shrimat after the completion of the final lesson of Gyan, i.e, achievement of soul-conscious stage of Rudra-beads??? Do you mean that a university lecturer first awards degrees to his students & then delivers lectures to them?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Re: PBK Shivsena's beliefs

Post12 Sep 2008

Dear Bhai.

I know of only one thing: Murlis says ''when there is Gyan there cannot be Bhakti and when there is Bhakti there is no Gyan'' and Murli says that Brahma ki raat = Bhakti and Brahma ka din = Gyan and Murlis also says that ''Bap behad ki raat ke anth mein aate hain''. How raat converts into din will be revealed only by Ramshivbaba.

shivsena.
Previous

Return to PBK