PBK Shivsena's beliefs

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Re: PBK Shivsena's beliefs

Post31 Aug 2008

arjun wrote: it is believed that it is Shiv who narrates the Advanced Knowledge (clarification of Murlis/Avyakt Vanis) while the soul of Krishna (Dada Lekhraj) reads out the Murlis/Avyakt Vanis, besides interfering in the clarifications sometimes in between.

Dear arjun Bhai.

Is there any evidence in Murlis or Vanis to support your theory, that it is the soul of Krishna who reads Murlis and ShivBaba is giving the clarifications ... or this is just another assumption in Advanced Knowledge?

shivsena.

pbkindiana

PBK

Post01 Sep 2008

shivsena wrote:This is something absolutely new to me and most PBKs, who have so far believed that the whole Advanced Knowledge is spoken by ShivBaba and now you say that the whole Advanced Knowledge is Ram's churnings with Krishna's interference. Can arjunbhai or any other PBK confirm what indiana says.

Dear shivsena Bhai,

My views are based on Murli quotes and I don't expect anyone to believe me. All of us have our own churnings which are not to be expected to be true. These are our churnings and we discuss our perspectives, so it is not necessary for arjun Bhai or any other PBKs to confirm my views. I remember reading a Murli quote that says "I do not churn but this Father churns and relates to you about the Dilwara temple. Also He churns every morning." So based on these Murli quotes, I feel that Rambap churns and relates to us His churnings but as usual Krishna's soul interferes as he Had interferred in Sakar Murlis too. So have a diplomatic mind that all these are our churnings and not necessary for anyone else to confirm each of our views. Furthermore, base on what the other PBKs can confirm our views?
And what is the role of ShivBaba, when Ram and Krishna are both making a total mess of Advanced Knowledge. Is ShivBaba just a silent observer ???

I always feel that advanced knowledge is not a mess. It is just that Krishna's soul interferes and causing ambiguities. Also i feel that ShivBaba is just being a silent observer till Ram emulates His 100% nirakari stage.

Om Shanti -- indie.

admin

site admin

Post01 Sep 2008

Indie,

Please check your email regarding the correct use of the [quote] function and acknowledge our messages when requested. If you need help, please ask. See also, here.

Thank you.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post02 Sep 2008

Dear indiana.

In BKs, there is one paper Murli and all BKs interpret it differently and this different interpretation has led to the partition of BKs and PBKs. In PBK family, there is one Advanced Knowledge and again there are different interpretations of this Advanced Knowledge with resultant breakup of PBK family.

So if you call Ram's churnings as ''Advanced Knowledge'' (no other title given to it), then what is the aim and object of this Advanced Knowledge (with interference of Krishna). Is the aim to divide the PBK family into 9 splinter groups or to seperate out 108 from 16000, or it has no aim/object?

shivsena.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post03 Sep 2008

pbkindiana wrote:I always feel that advanced knowledge is not a mess. It is just that Krishna's soul interferes and causing ambiguities. Also I feel that ShivBaba is just being a silent observer till Ram emulates His 100% nirakari stage.

Dear indiana.

It is amazing to note that you do not see any mess in the PBK family. A family where parents are seperated, where new children are being born with corrupted knowledge each day, older children are dying or separating into groups, existing children are getting more frustated each day and fighting each other, and where the head of the family is oblivious to all these happenings, not able to put the family together. And you say that the family is not in a mess. Then I would like to know your definition of the word '' mess ''?

shivsena.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post03 Sep 2008

Boring match.

pbkindiana

PBK

Post03 Sep 2008

shivsena wrote:In BKs, there is one paper Murli and all BKs interpret it differently and this different interpretation has led to the partition of BKs and PBKs. In PBK family, there is one Advanced Knowledge and again there are different interpretations of this Advanced Knowledge with resultant breakup of PBK family. So if you call Ram's churnings as ''Advanced Knowledge'' (no other title given to it), then what is the aim and object of this Advanced Knowledge (with interference of Krishna). Is the aim to divide the PBK family into 9 splinter groups or to seperate out 108 from 16000, or it has no aim/object?

I believe advanced knowledge is all about the faith that one has for ShivBaba and if one doesn't have the awareness of Krishna's soul interferring and causing ambiguities, there is a strong possibility of leaving Father's hand or slackness in faith. This study is all about faith, the stronger the faith, one becomes an immensely powerful king.

Om Shanti -- indie.

pbkindiana

PBK

Post03 Sep 2008

shivsena wrote:It is amazing to note that you do not see any mess in the PBK family. A family where parents are seperated, where new children are being born with corrupted knowledge each day and older children are dying or seperating into groups and existing children are getting more frustated each day and fighting each other, and where the head of the family is oblivious to all these happenings and is not able to put the family together and you say that the family is not in a mess, then i would like to know your definition of the word '' mess ''.

Dear shivsena Bhai,

You use the word 'mess', so I am not accountable in explaining it. It is just a temporary separation as all this is part of the drama. Father is there, and that's all that matters to me. Even in lokik life, siblings quarrel among themselves and later on they patch up their differences. Likewise it will happen in the alokik family too.

Om Shanti -- indie

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post03 Sep 2008

pbkindiana wrote:and if one doesn't have the awareness of Krishna's soul interfering and causing ambiguities, there is a strong possibilitiy of leaving Father's hand or slackness in faith.

WIDE BALL.

Do you mean that Krishna is interfering in the speaches of ShivBaba (via Virendra Dev Dixit) & advanced knowledge is ambiguous & corrupted due to his interference?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post03 Sep 2008

pbkindiana wrote:You use the word 'mess', so I am not accountable in explaining it. It is just a temporary separation as all this is part of the drama. Father is there, and that's all that matters to me. Even in lokik life, siblings quarrel among themselves and later on they patch up their differences. Likewise it will happen in the alokik family too.

Dear indiana.

Have you ever heard of the term "vasudev kutumbkum" (meaning Godly family) where all the members live like Brothers harmoniously, and you have compared the Godly family with Ravan's family? I do not understand why you want to keep your eyes closed and not accept the fact that the whole Advance Party has become a veritable ravan-rajya under the leadership of maya-ravan and not ShivBaba. (If ShivBaba was present then it would have been 'vasudev kutumbkum').

shivsena.

suryavanshi

PBK

Post04 Sep 2008

Have you ever heard of the term "vasudev kutumbkum" (meaning Godly family) where all the members live like Brothers harmoniously

Dear Brother,

Will the Godly Family ("vasudev kutumbkum") start with very few initially or all the 4 and half lac will unite at once ... ???

The family will certainly start with very few initally i.e first 8 suryavanshi dieties initially and then first 12 and then first 108 and so on ... The basis of unity is again purity and the secret of purity is the remembrance of one Father and none other, i.e. complete "nastomohaa smritilabdh". As and when this stage is reached, which will be numberwaar of course, the union of beads of rudramala will take place, which will be again numberwaar ...

So, the basic thing is purusharth of purity to come closer in the mala.

Om Shanti.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post04 Sep 2008

Dear suryavanshi Bhai.

How much time does it take for ShivBaba to form the family of 4, 8, 12 ... 108 so that it can be called vasudev kutumbkum ??

Does it take 70 years(of BK and PBK combined) or 30 years of Advanced Knowledge or it will happen only when Ramshivbaba comes in future.

Dear indiana.

We now have a situation.

You believe that Advanced Knowledge is Ram's churnings with interference of Krishna's soul and bindi ShivBaba is a silent observer. You do not want to call Advanced Knowledge as sacchi Gita.

As per arjun Bhai, Advanced Knowledge teaches that Krishna alias Brahma reads the Murlis and ShivBaba gives the clarification and Krishna sometimes interferes while Ram's soul is in continous Yoga as he has to burns his sins and attain 100% nirakari stage. The clarifications of ShivBaba are collectively known as sacchi Gita.

I firmly believe that the whole Advanced Knowledge is Krishna's invention which is establishing jhoot khand and Shiv and Ram are both silent observers and only when Ram=Shiv=Ramshivbaba, then sacchi Gita will be narrated. There is no way of knowing which one of the above belief is the correct, one until God ShivBaba himself comes and clarifies. So till then let us wait and watch how this behad ka drama unfolds.

Also if you believe that Advanced Knowledge is Ram's churnings, then please let us know in what capacity is he narrating The Knowledge during the shooting period. Is it as prajapita or Bharat or Ravan ??? (as all PBKs give these titles to Ram's soul till He becomes Ramshivbaba.)

shivsena.

pbkindiana

PBK

Post06 Sep 2008

shivsena wrote:Also if you believe that Advanced Knowledge is Ram's churnings, then please let us know in what capacity is he narrating The Knowledge during the shooting period.

Dear shivsena Bhai,

The soul of Ram churns till He attains his 100% nirakari stage. So churning takes place and the interferrance of Brahma's soul too takes place simultaneously. When Rambap still hasn't attained his nirakari stage yet, his churnings will be called advanced knowledge. When He has attained the 100% nirakari stage, then there will be no more churnings i.e. no more of advanced knowledge literature and also no more of Brahma alias Krishna's interferrance too. Whatever knowledge that will spoken through the corporeal medium who has already attained his 100% nirakari stage will be called as 'new knowledge'.
Is it as Prajapita or Bharat or Ravan ???[/u] (as all PBKs give these titles to Ram's soul till He becomes Ramshivbaba).

Well, it is not as Prajapita or as Bharat or as Ravan but as the Baba Virendra Dev Dixit.

Om Shanti -- indie.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post06 Sep 2008

Dear indiana,

Just want to know what is the aim object of the Advanced Knowledge which is being spoken by Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. Also, Is Baba Virendra Dev Dixit in full agreement of your views ????

shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post07 Sep 2008

shivsena wrote:You believe that Advanced Knowledge is Ram's churnings with interference of Krishna's soul and bindi ShivBaba is a silent observer. You do not want to call Advanced Knowledge as sacchi Gita.

As per arjun Bhai, Advanced Knowledge teaches that Krishna alias Brahma reads the Murlis and ShivBaba gives the clarification and Krishna sometimes interferes while Ram's soul is in continous Yoga as he has to burns his sins and attain 100% nirakari stage. The clarifications of ShivBaba are collectively known as sacchi Gita.

Today, at the local mini-Madhubans a recording of one of the latest discussion CDs recorded at Nagpur on 24.07.08 was played. During the discussions one of the PBKs asked Baba as to why Baba needs to read out Murlis. While replying to his question, ShivBaba (through Veerendra Dev Dixit) said that it is Brahma's soul which reads the Murlis and Shiv who clarifies. But during the same reply, he also confirmed pbkindiana's churning that it is the soul of Ram who churns all the new points that emerge in the advanced knowledge. He said that since Shiv is asochtaa (one who does not think) He does not churn.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
PreviousNext

Return to PBK