PBK Shivsena's beliefs

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

arjun

PBK

Post05 Nov 2007

Shivsena wrote:they would see the nirakari stage (100% incorporeal stage) of Ram's soul as ShivBaba (Bhagwan) and when Ram attains this stage (Ram=Shiv) then the present body of Veerendra Dev Dixit, then belongs to Krishna who becomes Prajapita; and this combination of a-shariri Rambap and sharir-dhari Prajapita then becomes ShivBaba (conbination of nirakar+ Sakar). Only after Ram's soul achieves the 100% nirakari stage then the true Gita-Gyan would emerge from the present Chariot.
John wrote:Can you clarify whether you believe there is a third soul called Shiva amongst these lot, or do you just mean Ram (Veerendra Dev Dixit) becomes Shiva and there are just 2 souls involved Ram and Krishna?

I agree with John because it is very often mentioned in the advanced knowledge of PBKs that some Brahmins are followers of Mama, some are followers of Baba, but nobody cares for Shiv. After all the souls of Ram and Krishna are also human souls, who have been passing through The Cycle of 84 births. If they had the true knowledge, then they could have given it prior to the commencement of the Confluence Age.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

pbkdivya

PBK

Post05 Nov 2007

ex-l wrote:And, say, I or others accept your point of view - because it is logical enough - what do we do in the meantime until the perfect avatar is revealed?

Dear Brother,

If you are going to accept his point of view, then you will bow your intellect to him, which is not worth a penny. To bow the intellect to someone is to become their subject. Do you want to become ShivBaba's subject or shivsena's subject? Please give a careful thought regarding this matter.

Also shivsena is saying that Krishna's soul (Brahma Baba) will become prajapita and till date he is unable to give any Murli proofs to verify that Krishna will become prajapita. Whereas there is proof to indicate that Ram will become prajapita.
MU- 6.2.76---Prajapita is called by rama.

Do you know that all PBKs will leave ShivBaba (i.e. Virendra Dev Dixit), inclusive of shivsena, as it is in the drama that all PBKs will leave ShivBaba when doubts creep into their mind? When their faith is restored, then they come back numberwise to form the rosary of 108. If you are under the assumption that shivsena's views are logical, then shivsena will be the only personality in the PBK kingdom not to leave ShivBaba (Virendra Dev Dixit), but he too will leave. I do agree that few of his views are logical but not all of his perspectives.

Om Shanti,
pbkdivya.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post05 Nov 2007

My question was more to the practical ... it is fine to "know" but I was asking what shivsena suggests were are going to "do" until the final revelation?.

Children tend not to do what they are told, they copy what they see.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Re: The use of music during BK meditation

Post05 Nov 2007

shivsena wrote:Everything in this world is a matter of perception; you percieve it as pride and I percieve it as "confidence in my study of Murlis which is giving me answers, that BKs and PBKs are not able to provide"; and I also percieve it as my duty to share my views with my Brothers irrespective of what anyone thinks.
bkdimok wrote:Om Shanti. I understand your motivation. It is pretty pure. But nevertheless there is some pride behind it. My wish to you; leave this pride and do pure service. Service for God. Service to make Him pleased (nevetheless He is everpleased).

Dear Brother bkdimok.

There are 2 types of pride; one is false ego where one proclaims one is God (which is happening with Vishnu Party and other breakaway parties) and the other is pure pride where there is no selfish motive and no self-proclamation. Only the pure wish to share something which other Brothers maybe missing. i am just trying to do the latter and, by doing so, i am not doing any dis-service to anybody, as i am not misleading them away from the truth, i.e. Ramshivbaba (Ram nam satya hai). We have not to please bindishiv but one who reaches the nirakari stage, i.e. Ramshivbaba.

shivsena.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post06 Nov 2007

shivsena wrote:If zero (Shiv) goes out in space for next 5000 years then why numerical zero stays with us for the next 5000 years

Which philosophy are you going to present? According to you Bindi Shiv(bap) does not need any glorification or revelation as he never experiences body-consciousness during the whole cycle of time. Then he could not be remembered, in any way, during the whole cycle of time, i.e. there could not develop any Yaadgaar, symbols or signs for his remembrance.

So, if there is no any relation between Bindi Shiv & all Yaadgaars (symbols or signs available in this World Drama), then directly/indirectly there is not any relation between Bindi Shiv & numerical zero (which is symbol/sign in mathematics)
. So, logically, we come to the conclusion that as there is no relation between the term 'Bindi Shiv' (as coined by shivsena) & 'numerical zero'. The existence of Bindi Shivbap during the whole cycle of time cannot be considered as the criteria for the existence of numerical zero during the whole cycle of time.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post07 Nov 2007

Brother shivsena, some queries 'also' crop in my mind.
    1) If according to you, Rambap will achieve 100% incorporeal stage in 2009-10 (& since then he will start study of RajYoga), then what will be the difference between the incorporeal stage achieved by Rambap in 2009-10 & at the end of the Kalpa, i.e, in 2036 (or whatever may be the year in your mind)?? Will there be any difference between these two levels of incorporeal stage (in 2009-10 & 2036) of Rambap? During 2009-10 to 2036, which of the Kalaas (degrees) will the soul of Rambap have? - Chadti Kalaa (ascending degrees)? Or Girti Kalaa (descending degrees? Or constant degrees? Please explain with Murli points.

2) * Is Shrimat truth or knowledge?
    * Is Shrimat absolute or relative?
    * Could Shrimat be subject to refining?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post07 Nov 2007

new knowledge wrote:* Is Shrimat truth or knowledge?
* Is Shrimat absolute or relative?
* Could Shrimat be subject to refining?[/color]

Dear Brother.

Shrimat cannot be there during the shooting period. Neither the Murlis contain any Shrimat, nor the cassettes (Advanced Knowledge) contain any Shrimat. Murlis of Shivbap contain The Knowledge in code form (which every soul decodes according to his intellect) and this in turn decides his fate for 84 births. Advanced Knowledge is just pure Bhakti taught by mayavi Krishna and the soul who realises this fact, becomes mayajeet numberwise, and becomes eligible to come in the rosary bead of 108. Shrimat is given to only 108 souls, who will learn RajYoga from Ramshivbaba in future. Shrimat is not for praja souls. This is what i feel.

shivsena.

button slammer

PBK

Post09 Nov 2007

shivsena wrote:Shrimat cannot be there during the shooting period; neither the Murlis contain any Shrimat, nor the cassettes (Advanced Knowledge) contain any Shrimat; Murlis of Shivbap contain The Knowledge in code form (which every soul decodes according to his intellect) and this in turn decides his fate for 84 births; Advanced Knowledge is just pure Bhakti taught by mayavi Krishna and the soul who realises this fact becomes mayajeet numberwise and becomes eligible to come in rosary bead of 108; Shrimat is given to only 108 souls, who will learn RajYoga from Ramshivbaba in future; Shrimat is not for praja souls; this is what I feel.

VCD* NO.364, AUDIO CASSETTE NO.850, DATED 7.12.05, BANGALORE mini-Madhubans

CLARIFICATION OF NIGHT CLASS, Murli DATED 21.1.67 AND 23.1.67,

Ref. No.VCD*.,
So, it is also fitted into the intellect that – the Father, who transforms a man to Narayan, a woman to Lakshmi must have certainly existed; but what is the mistake that has been committed? Hm? (Someone said –Krishna, the God of Gita ...) Yes. In The Knowledge of Gita, in that knowledge of Gita, the name of Krishna has been inserted as the name of the Creator. Well, the name of child Krishna has been inserted; so, it is like an abuse (gaali). The God Father has also been humiliated. The child has been made to sit as the husband of the mother. A cruelty (zulma) has been done. When such an atrocity (zulma) takes place on the God Father also and when such an atrocity takes place on the mother also, then this world becomes a terrible hell (ghor nark). :roll:

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post09 Nov 2007

button slammer wrote:So, it is also fitted into the intellect that – the Father, who transforms a man to Narayan, a woman to Lakshmi must have certainly existed; but what is the mistake that has been committed? Hm? (Someone said –Krishna, the God of Gita ...) :roll:

The same mistake first happens in the Advance Party (seed souls), then in the BK family, and then in the outside world. PBKs here are thinking that ShivBaba is God of Gita, but actually it is Krishna who is giving the Advanced Knowledge, and this fact will be known to the PBKs only in the end. By that time it will be too late.

shivsena.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post15 Nov 2007

My dear Brother shivsena, who is the main hero actor of Ramayan? - Rambap (Virendra Dev Dixit)? Or Bharat (soul of Krishna as supposed by you)? Or Silver Age Ram (believed to be Vedanti)? And if Bharat (soul of Krishna?) is not that hero, then why is it said in Murli, "Tum samjhaa saktey hai ki Ramayan kee kathaa aadi saaree Bharat par hai" (You can make it clear that the story of Ramayan etc are entirely pointed towards Bharat)?? - Logically does not this Murli point indirectly indicate that the main hero of Ramayan, i.e, Ram is Bharat??

john

reforming BK

Post15 Nov 2007

shivsena wrote: PBKs here are thinking that ShivBaba is God of Gita, but actually it is Krishna who is giving the Advanced Knowledge, and this fact will be known to the PBKs only in the end. By that time it will be too late.

If Shiva comes in the same Chariot as Krishna soul, how can it ever be too late for PBKs?
Surely as Shiva starts to give proper Shrimat they will be the ones hearing it, unless you mean Shiva will give Shrimat through another Chariot?

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post15 Nov 2007

shivsena, some simple questions for you. All PBKs may also participate.

1) Who is Bharat & who is MahaBharat?
2) Who is Ram & who is Shriram?
3) Who is Krishna & who is Shrikrishna?
4) Who is Lakshmi & who is MahaLakshmi?
5) Who is Narayan & who is Saty-Narayan?
6) Who is Vrikshapati & who is Brihaspati?
7) Who is Yogiraaj & who is Yogeshwar?
8 ) Who is 'the Ocean of knowledge' & who is 'the Sun of Knowledge'? What is difference between them? And who is more mighty between them? Why both these terms ('Ocean of knowledge' & 'Sun of Knowledge') are used in Murlis?
9) Who is 'Gyan Ganga' (River of knowledge) & who is 'Gyan Chandramaa' (Moon of knowledge)?
What is difference between them? Who is more mighty between them? And why both these terms ('Gyan Ganga' & 'Gyan Chandramaa') are used in Murlis?
10) I think according to you Shivling is Yaadgaar (remembrance) of RamShivBaba. Am I write? Then who is this Ram who is worshiped in the form of idols of deity Ram?
Is it possible that the same soul of Ram (RamShivBaba) may be worshiped in both forms - Shivling (Yaadgaar of incorporeal stage) & idols of deity Ram (Yaadgaar of corporeal stage)?
11) What is difference between 'Confluence Age Ram' & 'Silver Age Ram'? What are those qualifications to be entitled as Ram with respect to which both Confluence Age Ram & Silver Age Ram are entitled as 'Ram'??

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post18 Nov 2007

john wrote:If Shiva comes in the same Chariot as Krishna soul, how can it ever be too late for PBKs? Surely as Shiva starts to give proper Shrimat they will be the ones hearing it, unless you mean Shiva will give Shrimat through another Chariot?

Dear john Bhai.

When Ram=Shiv then only the true Gita knowledge will be given; by that time all the existing PBKs except 108 souls will realise that the whole Advanced Knowledge is Bhakti and will leave Baba's hand by their intellect and only when 108 rudramala souls are left with the Father then the true Gita Gyan will be spoken; and this Gyan will be heard only by 108 souls who have 100% faith in ramshivbaba and those who have anishchay (less than 100% faith) will not be able to hear ramshivbaba, since it is said in Murlis that "Father talks only to souls and not to bodies" ( only 108 souls will have achieved complete soul-conscious stage when they are with Father and the rest 16000 will be still body-conscious) ; this is the beauty and the secret of this unlimited Sangamyugi drama.

I have said before also that there is no other Chariot of Shiva except the present body of Virendra Dev Dixit (which will be possessed by Krishna when Ram=Shiv).

shivsena.

andrey

PBK

Post19 Nov 2007

shivsena wrote:Advanced Knowledge is just pure Bhakti taught by mayavi Krishna and the soul who realises this fact, becomes mayajeet numberwise, and becomes eligible to come in the rosary bead of 108.
by that time all the existing PBKs except 108 souls will realise that the whole Advanced Knowledge is Bhakti

Please, note inconsistency.

It is also not clear why Krishna soul will become body-concious and will control the body of Ram. Please, go into more details on this so that we may understand.

At the time of Brahma Baba the soul of Krishna used to say that “i have given this body to ShivBaba, it is not mine”, then if he has 100% bodyconciousness in some other body will this allow the Supreme Soul Shiva to use it on speaking the true Gita? In my oppinion you have just added this part to fit your theory, otherwise, where do you come to such conclusions from. However your theory may be, it is just a humanly created one, through which, we know, degradation is achived.

In the Murlis it is said that "when i come the world is in complete darkness of ignorance.” Then “on one side there is light of knowledge and on the other it is the darkness of ignorance, then it becomes total light of knowledge.”

You may say that exactly this half-half part is the one with the 108 souls, on one side and all the rest on the other, but it is also said that bestower of salvation to all is one. So will he not bestow salvation to other souls exceeding 108 or will those 108 bestow salvation numberwise to these rest souls?

Dear Brother shivsena,

It is also said in one Avyakt Vani that the rosary of 108 is ready to 90%, just the 8 go up and down a lot, so the teaching of Rajayoga should be going on somewhere is not it?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post19 Nov 2007

andrey wrote:It is also said in one Avyakt Vani that the rosary of 108 is ready to 90%, just the 8 go up and down a lot, so the teaching of Rajayoga should be going on somewhere is not it?

Dear andrey Bhai.

This is, again, said in the cassettes and CDs by Krishna not by ShivBaba. If you have the date of avaykt Vani then please write the date and I will check it.

shivsena.
PreviousNext

Return to PBK