Do the PBKs desire Unification with the BKs?

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Do the PBKs desire Unification with the BKs?

Post16 Dec 2007

"Are the PBK's Working towards Unification with the BKs" was a question came to my mind whilst observing the discussion on titles over here.

i ask this question over here as someone interested in the Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Shankar Party); and i would like to discuss this interest with PBKs & others. I hope that there will be no issues with this.

regards
abek

arjun

PBK

Post16 Dec 2007

Dear abk,

Omshanti. PBKs definitely desire unification with BKs and are also working on it although most of these efforts are on individual leval and not visible publicly.

ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) also speaks a lot of things in the clarification Murlis which should inspire unification.

Since the aim is noble, any effort by any soul in this direction is welcome.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

warrior

working towards unification

Re: Do the PBKs desire Unification with the BKs?

Post16 Dec 2007

Are the PBK's Working towards Unification with the BKs" was a question came to my mind whilst observing the discussion on titles

If you had to take the living Lakshmi and Narayan to a public exposition how would you do it? Would you just take the pictures of knowledge? Or would you try to get them in the living form somewhere and bring them together with you? What this means is that if they are not together now, we should do our best to make it possible. But than who is doing? ShivBaba is doing always ... :wink:.
I ask this question over here as someone interested in the Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Shankar Party); and I would like to discuss this interest with PBKs & others. I hope that there will be no issues with this.

In Murli date - 28.12.1967 Baba says this on the 'infamous' word "PBK":

"He never meets. The Father doesn't meet everyone. Whom does he meet? Ask, whom do you want to meet? If someone comes (and says) let us meet your Baba. Then ask them, whom do you want to meet? There is no Mahatma (great soul) and so on over here. Whom do you want to meet? Look, here it is written on the board "Prajapita Brahma Kumaris". So here, there is Prajapita i.e. the Father and there are the Brahma Kumar Kumaris. There is no Mahatma etc, over here. Why do you want to meet the Father? What will you get from the Father? The unlimited Father has come here. "

arjun

PBK

Post18 Dec 2007

Omshanti.

I was just thinking if it could be possible for the BKs to display a board at every center saying 'PBKs and ex-BKs are also welcome'?

This would help to a great extent in removing the factor of fear or distrust that may be prevalent at present. As a reciprocation, PBKs or ex-BKs could respond by respecting the beliefs and practices of BKs when they are in the premises of BK centers.

BKs may ask that why should they adopt the above method? The reason is that when the BKs and PBKs mingle in a friendly atmosphere, the inflow and outflow of BKs/PBKs would be in the same proportion and hence the net loss would be nil. This would be helpful especially in areas where there are no PBK gitapathshalas or mini-Madhubans. Moreover, greater interaction would lead to best features of both groups being imbibed by each other.

Geneticists also say that inbreeding leads to loss of good genes, i.e. characters from a species/group and outbreeding leads to best characters accumulating in a group. :D

Outbreeding of Sun and Moon Dynasty souls at a subtle level :lol:

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

shivsena

ex-PBK

Re: Do the PBKs desire Unification with the BKs?

Post23 Dec 2007

abrahma Kumar wrote:"Are the PBK's Working towards Unification with the BKs" was a question came to my mind whilst observing the discussion on titles over here. I ask this question over here as someone interested in the Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Shankar Party); and I would like to discuss this interest with PBKs & others. I hope that there will be no issues with this.

Dear abek.

i feel that unification of BK and PBKs is just an illusion; every BK does service of non-bk to accept the BK philosophy and to make him a BK; every PBK who does service of BK want him to accept Ram as prajapita and wants to make a PBK; so how can two parties of different ideologies unite while retaining their own doctrines; i do not see that happening ever; one has to merge within the other; unless both think alike, unification is just not possible; it is said : "birds of the same feather flock to-gether".

So unification of BKs and PBKs is just a distant dream which can never materialise if each party is adamant on his own beliefs;
shivsena.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post23 Dec 2007

Why do you write with semi-colons ( ... ; ... ) instead of full-stops, shivsena?

I cant work out where one sentence ends and the next starts.

In English, a full-stop is for the end of a sentence, a semi-colon for lists or extensions of sentences. Is it different in Hindi?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post23 Dec 2007

ex-l wrote:Why do you write with semi-colons ( ... ; ... ) instead of full-stops, shivsena? I cant work out where one sentence ends and the next starts. In English, a full-stop is for the end of a sentence, a semi-colon for lists or extensions of sentences. Is it different in Hindi?

Dear ex-l.
My English grammar as regards punctuation is quite weak. i will try to rectify it.
Thanks for pointing out my mistakes.
shivsena.

alladin

no label

2 mediums for God

Post23 Dec 2007

Hi. I don't know much about PBKs and their aims/philosophy, but I understand that they have their own medium and claim that he is God Shiva's Chariot. So, how could each group retain his own medium if they were to unify?

It seems to me that these claims of having the real and exclusive medium for the true God create incompatibility and merging impossible. It's like 2 corporations merging, not all Directors can be kept in place.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: 2 mediums for God

Post24 Dec 2007

alladin wrote:It's like 2 corporations merging, not all Directors can be kept in place.

That is the idea ... the BKs have to surrender to Virendra Dev Dixit, or God via Virendra Dev Dixit, as the PBKs see it. (Personally, I would not want the hassle, so good luck to Virendra Dev Dixit). Is ShivBaba via Virendra Dev Dixit going to chuck out all the "bad" BKs when he takes over?

arjun

PBK

Post24 Dec 2007

ex-l wrote:That is the idea ... the BKs have to surrender to Veerendra Dev Dixit, or God via Veerendra Dev Dixit, as the PBKs see it. (Personally, I would not want the hassle, so good luck to Veerendra Dev Dixit). Is ShivBaba via Veerendra Dev Dixit going to chuck out all the "bad" BKs when he takes over?

Omshanti. In most probability, the situation that I foresee is that the soul of Dada Lekhraj may stop going to Mt. Abu and entering the body of Dadi Gulzar. After that, the BKs (especially the Seniors) may begin to think about the genuineness of ShivBaba's role through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and may accept Him gradually.

And whenever ShivBaba through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit is accepted by the BKs as their head, naturally, He would have complete powers to retain whichevre soul he deems fit as per Shrimat in the Yagya. Some so-called bad ones may leave the Yagya on their own, unable to bear the strictness of rules at that time. It may also be possible the the so-called bad ones may reform by that time to the satisfaction of ShivBaba.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post24 Dec 2007

Om Shanti. I indeed will stop coming into Gulzar's body. Virendra Dev Dixit will join BK's. As for thought that Virendra Dev Dixit is My third Chariot(Shankar): how do you imagine he will create the Golden Age? How old is his body? You suppose I will use so old body for more than 25 years from now? NO. Shankar have young body, young brains etc. So I will use this body of BK Dmitry for purpose of creating of the Golden Age.

Shiv through Shankar

sparkal

BK supporter

Post24 Dec 2007

It is God here, I seem to be all over the place, my head is spinning.

Return to PBK