Constant contact with ShivBaba

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

bansy

Constant contact with ShivBaba

Post21 Dec 2007

A question to all:
    How many BK/PBK souls in the Brahmin family are currently in constant contact with ShivBaba (Virendra Dev Dixit) ?
Constant contact meaning actual physical contact, i.e. meet ShivBaba (Virendra Dev Dixit) each day since, as per PBK Advanced Knowledge Virendra Dev Dixit is the Chariot, so the incorporeal in the corporeal. This means you would meet the incorporeal daily, and be able to exchange good morning and good afternoon and good evening etc daily.

Any other types of indirect contact (email, phone, CD, DVD, videophone etc) is ignored for the sake in this thread.

arjun

PBK

Post22 Dec 2007

Sister Bansy,

Omshanti. I think very few PBKs might be in constant physical company of ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) at present because since last few years, he is almost continuously on tour and mostly different persons accompany him during every tour. Every tour consists of visiting a few cities/towns/villages of a few states of India and the mode of travel includes road, rail and air.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

bansy

Post22 Dec 2007

I like the fact that Baba pops in unannounced to someone's home. In the other thread, so much pomp is done when Dadis or Seniors visit a centre or country. So much as being termed "one of the family". Your home or centre should be welcoming whatever the situation. Should be even more hilarious if you were coming out from a shower when the doorbell rings. But we all know Raja Yoga students are all soul conscious so a body wrapped in bath towel and a messy kitchen and littered living room is not important at all. :P What would you be wearing or doing when destruction strikes a second ?

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post22 Dec 2007

Om Shanti. Good words, dear soul. The main thing when you are senior is to be detached from service which you have to accept from others. It is OK when somebody wants to make the most comfortable conditions for My instruments, but there must be no extra efforts for this. At least there must be food, shower and place to stay. Quality of this should be according with circumstances. Inviters should use those things, which they posses, without any extra efforts. This is the way of knowledge, not Bhakti marg. So Bhakti will be destroyed for half of the Kalpa. First in BK's.

With regards, Shiv through Shankar

bansy

Post23 Dec 2007

When was the last time ShivBaba (Virendra Dev Dixit) went to to Mt Abu.

How often does he go to Mt Abu each year ?

How many times has he gone to Mt Abu since 1976 ?

Since the last time he has gone to Mt Abu to up to now, why did he not go during the period ? There are many BKs to unite there, i.e why send impure disciples to do your work when you can do it in one swoop if you are pure ?

What is the approx percentage make up of PBK souls in the PBK family, (i.e 55:45 male:female etc). Does the PBK feel that those who are in their males bodies now will be reborn in a female body next birth (i.e become Queens); and vice-versa those who are in a female body now will be reborn in the next birth as male (i.e. Kings) ?

arjun

PBK

Post24 Dec 2007

Sister Bansy wrote:When was the last time ShivBaba (Veerendra Dev Dixit) went to to Mt Abu. How often does he go to Mt Abu each year ? How many times has he gone to Mt Abu since 1976 ?

I am not aware of the answers to the above questions, but I think, in most probability, he must have visited Mt. Abu very rarely after 1976. But, I guess he must have visited Mt. Abu at least once in recent years.
What is the approx percentage make up of PBK souls in the PBK family, (i.e 55:45 male:female etc). Does the PBK feel that those who are in their males bodies now will be reborn in a female body next birth (i.e become Queens); and vice-versa those who are in a female body now will be reborn in the next birth as male (i.e. Kings) ?

I don't know the exact ratio of male:female PBKs but female PBKs are definitely more than 50% in numbers (may be 65:35).

Most PBKs feel that they will be become male deities in the first birth of Golden Age irrespective of the present sex of their bodies. But, I don't think everyone is so sure about the process of this transformation of sex.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

bansy

Post26 Dec 2007

Thanks for the replies.

OK, some more practical questions. Next question to ALL practising PBKs on this forum, especially those who are at a distance :

How do you practise Yoga with ShivBaba ? When in your little corner in your home or office or elsewhere, and not face-to-face (physically) with ShivBaba (Virendra Dev Dixit), whilst the BKs remember the incorporeal in Paramdham, how do the PBKs remember ShivBaba during Yoga meditation ? There is no need for Murli points (I have them and probably somewhere else in the forum too), but to give your points of experience for others, i.e not what to do but how to do. It is that time to explain how, not what.

I do hope all practising PBKs on this forum will reply and not just Arjunbhai consistently as usual. The Murlis do mention about purity and manners and not treat everything with suspicion, but such sanskar is numberwise too.

Your replies will be a true element of service to others if Yoga and dharna is correct.

andrey

PBK

Post29 Dec 2007

There is unbroken love and there is broken love. There is love and there is effort. We find it an effort and practice whatever it is not natural to us. We should not aim developing a practice like a hatha yogi.

Everyone has to forge his own conection based on his own experiences to has his own memories to remember. One remembers whatever one has experienced, seen, heard, touched, and these are unique for each and every one and are always very personal. The practice to remember god as ocean of love, because the idea is that he is ocean of love is artificial. To remember due to a command or with the common wave its not worth. We all feel love and express it in so many different ways.

It is said, "beat me, throw me but we will never leave you", so is he ocean of love when he beats us. Is it possible that one is beaten but still his love does not vanish, because love is not just an abstract idea or feeling to imagine whilst sitting in meditation. Love is practical and has many dimensions and can be expressed in many ways. For example, a Father may say, “I will kill you” to his child for the sake of the upbringing, but his intentions are good. So Baba (ShivBaba through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) his words also sometimes makes a lot of difference are unexpected, they may sound insulting or harsh, but there is very good result out of this. Always Shiva means result is always benefit.

In a relationship obstacles will test it. Either love will increse due to these like for eg. distance or will kill it. There is this saying that the lover and the beloved saw each other just once and remembered one another for the rest of their lives. And this example that one gives his heart just once and it is forever.

It is the same when we are in love, then the whole world of ours is contained in a single meeting and a single glance in a small piece of our own, personal small world of experiences, and we remember this little but very important and essenceful piece again and again, we think how did we felt then, why, what did that mean, could this be this way or that way, we correlate it to the present day.

But for this love to start there is the requirement of knowledge like the Kumari is told that she will mary and her intellects starts going to her husband. When i first got to know about the corporeal role of the Father it was like a shock, because some new information, concepts, ideas come in the mind. Then for few days there is great change. One is not able to think of anything else. Then these decrease but here comes practice, because seed is sown and it starts growing. And on the one side this rememberance pulls you and on the other worldy matters pulls you. And with practice and with knowledge one comes to know many other, new things, he remembers The Knowledge if it makes some difference to him.

It is said that one's deepest desire, the desire of the soul is to merge, so it always looks for something bigger, older, greater, more important than himself where one can merge like in the ocean. And it can be just a simple one soul, something like one-two words, a vision or situation, a face that ocuppies his attention or basic idea that is very essenceful and integrates many others in itself and gives birth to a lot of churning and on-the-go realizations.

The practice is of considering ourselves as souls. It is a lot of fun. This world is just a play. Me the soul i’m eternal actor. Nothing wrong can happeen. It is just a game. And there is unique actor that his role is to be the beloved. This is his speciality.

So we don't aim having practice and results, because love is not a fruit itself but brings fruits. The more we remember the more we remember. It should harass us and the aim is that we don’t make effort to remember but it is natural and we cannot forget and is constant and this can be if it is easy.

We are like in a cartoon. No one ever dies in cartoons. The soul is immortal. Some may say that we have no evidence but this is the belief of the coward. Our faith can work miracles. So soul is eternal ... but even if it is not still we can have fun here and now and to think like this is much more pleasant. So we live in a cartoon and nomatter how drastic a change may happen I cannot vanish. I can become unhappy, but then it changes. This body will finish. Everything will finish. The more we are detached then it is said that one automatically becomes loving. Our only effort is to detach and there is no second effort. And this should be our natural nature, to become the embodyment of rememberance and not and embodiment of practice.

And there is a lot of good feelings when we think that our mind and intellect are free. We can think of whatever we like. We can think of things that make us feel good. no one can enslave our mind. Everything can happen outside, but this internal light of freedom, no one can take it. We are claiming our own happiness and this is not on the account of anyone else.

Every day is different day with different situations and different remembrance. Every moment it is like this. It comes and goes, but we see the total outcome As time changes our remembrance will also change. The conception of time also makes a lot of difference in remembrance. We naturally and easily hold in our attention what is on schedule. And also there is the practice of “Alarm!”.”Alert!”, “Attention!”.

Return to PBK