Murli points on Ram

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Re: Murli points on Ram

Post23 Sep 2008

Dear PBK Brothers.

Murli 23-5-87 says, "Barobar Satyug treta nayee duniya thi jo Ram ne sthapan ki. Ram se bhi ShivBaba akshar teek hai. Rambaba akshar shobta nahin. ShivBaba akshar sabke mukh par hai ... shivbaba-shivacharya behad ka sanyas siklate hain. Shankaracharya ka hai hadh ka sanyas."

(meaning: Satyug treta was new world which was established by Ram. Instead of Ram the word ShivBaba is correct. It is not nice to say 'Rambaba' as word 'ShivBaba' is used by everyone ... Shivbaba-shivacharya teaches behad ka sanyas while shankaracharya teaches hadh ka sanyas.")

In the above Murlis, Shiva clearly sees Ram as 'ShivBaba' and not as 'Bharat or prajapita' (which is taught to PBKs by Maya) and Shiva is also describing shankaracharya (Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) who is teaching hatyoga (hadh ka sanyas) while Ramshivbaba (shivacharya) will come in the end to teach behad ka sanyas.

shivsena.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post23 Sep 2008

shivsena wrote:ShivBaba-shivacharya

Is that word shivacharya really used in the Hindi Murlis? I guess it must be translated as 'Chariot of Shiva' because I have never read it in English language versions.

Shivsena, your simple but extensive list of all the different names and titles, and which individual characters they refer to, is most eagerly awaited. (I am trying to follow this discussion but need a simple list to refer to).

Thank you.

arjun

PBK

Post23 Sep 2008

shivsena wrote:In the above Murlis, Shiva clearly sees Ram as 'ShivBaba' and not as 'Bharat or Prajapita' (which is taught to PBKs by Maya) and Shiva is also describing shankaracharya (Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) who is teaching hatyoga (hadh ka sanyas) while Ramshivbaba (shivacharya) will come in the end to teach behad ka sanyas.

The inference drawn by you in the line underlined by you cannot be found anywhere in the Murli point that you have quoted.

You repeatedly mention about RamShivbaba as a single term but I have not yet come across any such reference in the Murlis published by BKs so far. But I have definitely seen 'Ram' and 'ShivBaba' as separate and adjacent words in some Murlis.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post24 Sep 2008

You repeatedly mention about RamShivbaba as a single term but I have not yet come across any such reference in the Murlis published by BKs so far. But I have definitely seen 'Ram' and 'ShivBaba' as separate and adjacent words in some Murlis.

Dear arjun Bhai.

The connection between Ram and ShivBaba has to be perceived by the intellect and not by placing them together or adjacent to each other without comma. I am writing 'Ramshivbaba' as one word because I see them as one entity in the end, and in many Murlis it is written as ''Shri Shri Ram ShivBaba'' in Hindi and I see this as combined ''Ramshivbaba'', but you want to see Ramshivbaba combined written in Hindi, which is just not there in Murlis, so how do you expect me to produce? If you are waiting for that one word "Ramshivbaba" in Hindi to convince you then I guess you will have to wait till I find the Murli but by that time you may miss the bus.

shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post25 Sep 2008

shivsena wrote:If you are waiting for that one word "Ramshivbaba" in Hindi to convince you then I guess you will have to wait till I find the Murli but by that time you may miss the bus.

When you don't have any proof for your concept of Ramshivbaba in the BK Murlis then how can you comment that the entire advanced knowledge is false because it has no basis in the BK Murlis? Are you not sailing in the same boat?

suryavanshi

PBK

Post26 Sep 2008

Shivsena Bhai,

Refer to this point here: "Devi- Devta sampoorna nirvikaari 16 kalaa sampoorna kon kahaa jaataa hain. Ram ko 16 kalaa sampanna kahenge." Mu dated 15/6/1966.

How can you call Ram as God when the Murli says that Ram is also a diety with 16 celestial degrees complete ?

Although, it is a different point that at some point of time in the Sangamyug soul of Ram would attain Shiv samaan stage when it would be said that Shankar has rode over the bull (Brahma) or Shankar kaa teesraa netra khool gaya ...

arjun

PBK

Post27 Sep 2008

But I have definitely seen 'Ram' and 'ShivBaba' as separate and adjacent words in some Murlis.

"Koi ko bhi yah pataa nahee hai ki yah mala kiskee Yaad may banee hui hai. Sirf Ram-Ram kartey rahtey, mala fertey rahtey hain. Abhi tum samajhtey ho Ram Shiv Baba ke ham bachchey hain isliye simran kartey ho."

"Nobody knows whose memorial this rosary is. They just keep uttering 'Ram-Ram', they keep telling the beads of the rosary. Now you understand that we are children of Ram Shiv Baba; that is why we keep remembering (Him)."

(Sakar Murli dated 11.06.08, pg.3 published by the BKs, translated by a PBK)

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post27 Sep 2008

Dear arjun Bhai.

Could you please tell us what you are trying to imply by quoting the above Murli point.

Are you trying to say that Ram and Shiva are different or same!!

shivsena.

pbkindiana

PBK

Post28 Sep 2008

Shivsena wrote: and Shiva is also describing shankaracharya (Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) who is teaching hatyoga (hadh ka sanyas) while Ramshivbaba (shivacharya) will come in the end to teach behad ka sanyas.

Dear Shivsena Bhai,

I remember reading in one of your postings that you had referred Brahma Baba as Shankaracharya and now it is Baba Virendra Dev Dixit as Shankaracharya. I won't be surprised that you will refer arjun Bhai or suryavanshi Bhai or me or any other members in this forum as shankaracharya.

Om Shanti -- indie.

arjun

PBK

Post28 Sep 2008

shivsena wrote:Could you please tell us what you are trying to imply by quoting the above Murli point.

Are you trying to say that Ram and Shiva are different or same!!

Dear Brother,
Omshanti. To the extent I am able to understand this Murli point, it is referring to ShivBaba as Ram and as we know ShivBaba is a combination of Shiv and His appointed Chariot, i.e. the incorporeal Ram through the corporeal Ram.

Ram and Shiv are definitely different, but Ram does become equal to Shiv at the end of the Confluence Age.

OGS,
Arjun

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post28 Sep 2008

pbkindiana wrote:
I remember reading in one of your postings that you had referred Brahma Baba as Shankaracharya and now it is Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit as Shankaracharya. I won't be surprised that you will refer arjun Bhai or suryavanshi Bhai or me or any other members in this forum as shankaracharya.
Om Shanti -- indie.

Dear indiana.
Both mean the same. Brahma Baba who is in full control of body of Baba Dixit is playing the role of dharm-guru shankaracharya and teaching hatyoga and misleading the PBKs.
shivsena.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post28 Sep 2008

suryavanshi wrote:"... Ram ko 16 kalaa sampanna kahenge."

Dear Brother shivsena, I've not read this Murli point. If this is a valid Murli point, what's your churning about this '16 kalaa sampanna (16 celestial degree complete)' Ram, as according to you, Ram is God with kalaateet stage (unlimited celestial degree stage) & generally failure and/or Silver Age Ram is believed to be 14 kalaa sampanna (14 celestial degree complete); then, who might be this '16 kalaa sampanna' Ram & how is he different from

1) kalaateet God Ram,
    2) 16 kalaa sampanna Krishna &
    3) 14 kalaa sampanna failure and/or Silver Age Ram?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post29 Sep 2008

Dear new knowledge Bhai.

I have never read any Murli point which describes 'Ram as 16* pure' or 'Ram as patit kami kanta' or 'Ram is learning RajYoga from Shiva' or 'Ram is deh-dhari(Virendra Dev Dixit)' or 'Ram is prajapita'(100% sakaari) or 'Ram is Ravan' or 'Ram is Bharat' or 'Ram is Sangamyugi Narayan'. All these are teachings of Advanced Knowledge to mislead the PBKs from Ramshivbaba (Bhagwan-ishwar-Alaf).

Can any PBK quote any Murli which describes Ram as Advanced Knowledge describes.

shivsena.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post29 Sep 2008

Thanks bro shivsena. Then, do you mean that the refered Murli point is not valid?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post29 Sep 2008

new knowledge wrote:Thanks bro shivsena. Then, do you mean that the refered Murli point is not valid?

It will be valid only when the original Murli which contains the quote is scanned and put on the forum for all to see; any Murli point quoted from Gita khand 1-2-3 is to be taken with pinch of salt, unless it is confirmed in the original Murli.
shivsena.
Previous

Return to PBK