2007 Quiz

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

bansy

2007 Quiz

Post26 Dec 2007

For all :

What is the answer to the following. Think deep about it as your number depends on it :

Q) Which of the following does God love most (and thus what you love most) :

A) Choose an option
    1. Those souls who are spiritually rich and physically rich
    2. Those souls who are spiritually rich and physically poor
    3. Those souls who are spiritually poor and physically rich
    4. Those souls who are spiirtually poor and physically poor

arjun

PBK

Post26 Dec 2007

2 :arrow: 4 :arrow: 1 :arrow: 3

The above is in decreasing order of God's love.
Since I am an ordinary human being, I may be wrong in my assessment about God's choices. :lol: May be 4 & 1 could exchange their positions in the above arrangement.

andrey

PBK

Post26 Dec 2007

Spiritual richness will become physical richness. When God comes there is no one who is spiritually rich or else why would he come. If he is spiritual Father his main aim will be to make us spiritually rich. Physical richness will follow automatically. So according to my opinion his first choice will be those who are both spiritually and physically poor as they will need him the most, they will be most unhappy and will be searching for and relying on him the most.

Then next are those who are spiritually poor but physically rich as richness in not a sin after all and they will be the ones who will realize that physical richness does not bring real happiness that is spiritual happiness so they will be next number unhappy. Next those who are spiritually rich but physically poor as they still will have some lack and finally those who are both spiritually and physically rich as they will not need him at all.

arjun

PBK

Post26 Dec 2007

2 4 1 3 ... The above is in decreasing order of God's love. Since I am an ordinary human being, I may be wrong in my assessment about God's choices. May be 4 & 1 could exchange their positions in the above arrangement.

I wish to clarify that my answer was in a situation where God has already arrived and established the Yagya. But if the above question was asked in a situation where God has not yet arrived, then may be 4 would be the first option as Andrey Bhai has pointed out. In the second situation the decreasing order would perhaps be 4 :arrow: 2 :arrow: 1 :arrow: 3

The Sunday editions of Times of India sometimes carry articles by such of India's super rich persons who consider themselves to be spiritually rich as well. :wink:

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

bansy

Post27 Dec 2007

Only a few days to go for this quiz to end. But it's only a quiz, so those who have posted are lighthearted and cheerful. :wink:

On this quiz, for most of the day I was churning on the lines similar to Andrey Bhai. But then realised the question was raised awkwardly but it was only well after I realised this at the end of the week and was not meant intentionally.

Because first I was trying to realise what was the cause for God (or ShivBaba's) presence in the only Confluence Age.

Rather than having a priority at first thought, the answer for me is 1 2 3 and 4, i.e all of them. God is Garib Niwaz Lord of the Poor but He is also Sarvodaya the Ocean of Mercy. It brings all his love and knowledge to any soul that wishes to be with Him as He can be Dilwara Comforter of Hearts. Whether rich or poor, he thus loves and has mercy for all. Time has no factor in it.

However, it is us child souls whose love for God that differs in spacial time, not the other way round. He is unlimited in everything, whereas we are all limited. It is usually those who are poor, whether physically or spiritually, who connect with God easily. Bharat (the country) has been used with this reference for the physical element and Bharat (the person soul) is also used as the spiritual element. He has said in Murlis that one rupee of a poor person is equivalent to ten thousand rupees of a wealthy person. A rupee is a jewel.

So during this Confluence Age, it is possible that any souls or souls poor at first could become wealthy, and vice versa a soul can be wealthy and lose it all. This is both physical treasures as as well as spiritual treasures.

When one tries to make comparisons amongst ourselves, we begin to draw lines and divisions in our thoughts. It is an old subtle sanskar that we all have, after all the time apart from God.

And who is this "God". We all know who "my" God is, it is the one we feel most comfortable with. There is nothing wrong with that, the rosaries aren't even needed, because it is continously turned and it is symbolic. Convincing someone else about your reasoning of God or trying to prove your God means that other someone has draw you away from the very thing you are proving.

This is only a fun quiz. Seriousness makes thoughts heavy.

See you in the new year.
:P

Return to PBK