Who is Maya ???

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Re: Who is Maya ???

Post08 Sep 2008

arjun wrote: When you keep demanding that ShivBaba (through Veerendra Dev Dixit) should reveal the personified form of Maya, how can you say that Bharat and Maya are one and the same, i.e. the soul of Brahma Baba?

Dear arjun Bhai.

I have never said that ShivBaba should reveal the personified form of Maya(please show me where i have quoted this). I have always said that if ShivBaba himself is giving the Advanced Knowledge, then why why does He keep talking in third person and not say directly that HE is Father-teacher-satguru; and since He is not able to say this directly, this very fact means that it is the Godly form of Maya(as per av. Vanis) who is giving the Advanced Knowledge and mis-leading the PBKs.

Many Murlis say that Bharat is under the influence of Maya(5 vices) and Murlis also say that ''when Bharat falls everybody falls, when Bharat rises then everybody rises''. i do not fabricate things; i just say what the Murlis say.

shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post08 Sep 2008

shivsena wrote:I have never said that ShivBaba should reveal the personified form of Maya (please show me where i have quoted this).

This is what you wrote in another thread just yesterday:
The same definition of Maya (5 vices within us) exists in all 3 worlds and we expect ShivBaba to explain to us who is the personified form (soul) of Maya who has 100% of all these vices within him in this Sangamyugi drama.
why why does He keep talking in third person and not say directly that HE is Father-teacher-Satguru

You are speaking the same language as sanjeev (sachkhand) and want ShivBaba to act as Hiranyakashyap. I have recently come across a Murli published by BKs which clearly says that it is a big insult if someone declares himself as God.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post08 Sep 2008

Dear arjun Bhai.

Thanks for pointing out my mistake. I take back my words.

According to Murlis, when ShivBaba comes he gives us The Knowledge of rachieta and rachna (and not of Maya). It is we children who have to recognise the Godly form of Maya and fight it and overcome it. [''Rachieta bap aakar apna aur rachna ke adi-madhya-anth ka Gyan dete hain''] but we see that nowhere in Advanced Knowledge it is mentioned who is rachieta and who is rachna in this behad ka drama.

Dear PBK Brothers.

Murli point 4-6-94 says: "Maya ke rajya mein bhi koi koi manushya bahut achhe hote hain parantu Bap ko nahin jaante" (meaning that ''in the kingdom of Maya also there are many good human beings but they do not know the Father'').

It is very evident that this Murli point can be interpreted in 3 different ways, depending on which platform you are standing (9,00,000 BKs or 16000 PBKs or 108 rudramala) . Only the 108 souls will recognise the Rudra Rambap as their spiritual Father, while the others will just accept bindi Shivbap as their spiritual Father.

shivsena.

pbkindiana

PBK

Post15 Sep 2008

shivsena wrote:Murli point 4-6-94 says: "Maya ke rajya mein bhi koi koi manushya bahut achhe hote hain parantu Bap ko nahin jaante" (meaning that ''in the kingdom of Maya also there are many good human beings but they do not know the Father'').

It is very evident that this Murli point can be interpreted in 3 different ways, depending on which platform you are standing (9,00,000 BKs or 16000 PBKs or 108 rudramala) . Only the 108 souls will recognise the Rudra Rambap as their spiritual Father, while the others will just accept bindi Shivbap as their spiritual Father.

Dear shivsena Bhai,

I feel that ShivBaba is referring to the vijaymala souls as the many good human beings who are living in the kingdom of Maya but to-date they have not recognized the Father or who is the appointed Chariot of Shiv. All rudrabeads (except the eight deities) cannot be regarded as good human beings.

Om Shanti -- indie.

arjun

PBK

Post15 Sep 2008

pbkindiana wrote:I feel that ShivBaba is referring to the vijaymala souls as the many good human beings who are living in the kingdom of Maya but to-date they have not recognized the Father or who is the appointed Chariot of Shiv. All rudrabeads (except the eight deities) cannot be regarded as good human beings.

I think the following Murli point quoted in the BK section today is relevant to the ongoing discussion in this thread:
"Achchey-achchey bachchey toh sabkee dil par chadhtey hain. Naam bhi baalaa kartey hain. Paandav sena may kaun-kaun maharathi hai aur kaun-kaun us sena may maharathi hain? Tum dono senaaon ko jaantey ho na." (Brahmakumariyon dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli, dinaank 07.04.08, pg 4)

“Nice children find a place in everybody’s heart. They also bring fame (to the Father). Who are the maharathis (elephant mounted warriors in literal sense, but here it refers to high effort-makers) in the Pandava army and who are the maharathis in that army? You know both the armies, don’t you? (Revised Sakar Murli dated 07.04.08, pg 4 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning)

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post16 Sep 2008

Dear PBK Brothers.

A very important Murli point about ''Gyan and Bhakti''.

Murli 28-5-94 says, "Gaaya jaata hai Gyan aur Bhakti. Gyan bap sunate hai, Bhakti Ravan siklate hain. Dekhne mein na Bap aata hai, na Ravan aata hai. Dono ko inn aakhon se dekha nahin jaata, samja jaata hai." (meaning : "It is sung Gyan aur Bhakti. Gyan is narrated by Father and Bhakti is taught by Ravan. Neither Father can be seen nor Ravan can be seen. Both cannot be seen with these two eyes, only can be understood by intellect")

The above Murli point again can be interpreted differently by BKs and PBKs and 108 rudrabeads. The BKs would say the outside world is taught Bhakti by Ravan and they have Father; the PBKs would say that BK world is taught Bhakti by Ravan and they are taught Gyan by Father but the truth is still to come when in the end Ramshivbaba will teach Gyan to 108 souls and PBK world would then be proved as Ravan's world teaching Bhakti.

Let each one of us decide how one wants to interpret the Murli point.

shivsena.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post17 Sep 2008

Maya creates illusion. Dear PBK Brothers & Sisters, according to Murli, Maya can assume Royal Godly form. I've observed that during these 400 years, Maya has created hundreds of false Gods & all these Gods appear to be so real that references in Ved- Shashras or Murli points apply to each of these Gods. In the BKWSU world, there are so many Gods (in the form of Shiv or Ram) & all these Shivas or Ramas try to prove themelves as the real God on the basis of Murli points & quotations from Avakt Vanis. Similarly, also in the non-BKWSU cults (lebelled as 'Bhakti cult' by BKWSU), there are so many false Gods & all of them declare themselves God on the basis of statements in Ved-Shashras. Just click at Kalki Avatar & you will find many Kalki Avatars or Gods. And each of them conducts speaches similar to Murlis (appearently each of them as powerful, reliable & valid as Murlis). I am realy confused. Every God predicts destruction of Kaliyug & arrivial of SatyaYug. O God! Who is real God???

suryavanshi

PBK

Post17 Sep 2008

I am realy confused. Every God predicts destruction of Kaliyug & arrivial of SatyaYug. O God! Who is real God???

This is the shooting of the end of Kaliyug wherein when everyone calls the self as God, it is the real test of the intellect to identify the real one. If shooting is done here, then it has already occured to a soul in the broad drama. If confusion is occurring here, similar confusion has also occurred in the broad drama.

So, as in the broad drama we identify Him through our intellect when He descends, similarly in the shooting period also we become nischay buddhi when He satisfies our intellect through knowledge.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post17 Sep 2008

According to Murli, the Father takes birth & Ravan also takes birth. Who takes birth first? - the Father or Ravan? Who gets revealed first? Is it possible that before the revelation of the GodFather, Ravan (Maya) can assume (false) Godly form to mislead us???

bansy

Post17 Sep 2008

I am realy confused. Every God predicts destruction of Kaliyug & arrivial of SatyaYug. O God! Who is real God???

Maybe you're a Buddhist after all :D
Deepak Chopra in the book Buddha wrote:You don't have to obey a set of rules or worship God or the gods. You don't even have to be spiritual. All you have to do is look into yourself and yearn to become clear, to wake up and be complete ... Don't we all ultimately concentrate on personal suffering and what our individual fate will be ? Ask for nothing else as a starting point, and the end point would be eternity."

And there I leave this thread for it to go on into eternity ... :D.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post17 Sep 2008

According to Murli, the Father takes birth & Ravan also takes birth. Who takes birth first? - the Father or Ravan? Who gets revealed first? Is it possible that before the revelation of the GodFather, Ravan (Maya) can assume (false) Godly form to mislead us???

Sister bansy, who is your God & what's your concept of Maya?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post17 Sep 2008

Dear arjun Bhai.

Many times it is said in Murlis, "Jhooti kaaya, jhooti Maya, jhootaa sab sansar ... " (meaning that everything in this world is false). Which world is Shiva talking about???

Is HE talking about the outside world or the BK world or the seed world of PBKs, where Godly form of Maya is instrumental in making jhoot khand during Brahma ki raat?

shivsena.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post18 Sep 2008

suryavanshi wrote:This is the shooting of the end of Kaliyug ...

This is shooting means this is not real. And the real show is taking place somewhere else. Am I right?
shivsena wrote:Which world is Shiva talking about??? IS HE talking about the outside world or the BK world or the seed world of PBKs ... ?

What do you mean by 'the outside world'? Is it 'the world of non-BKWSU religious cults'? Also, how do you claim with 100% certainty that the so-called PBK world is the real seed-world? Murli says, 'Gupt Bap, Gupt bachchen' (hidden Father & hidden children - rudra souls are hidden children). I cannot understand how do you so easily entitle the so-called PBK world as the seed-world, Baba Virendra Dev Dixit as the GodFather & Lekhraj Kirpalani as Krishna? Is it not possible that Maya has made instrumental the PBK world, with an intention to mislead you, in such a way that she (Maya) has imposed the role of (falsified) GodFather on Virendra Dev Dixit?

Similarly, she may impose her own personified (falsified) Mayavi role on Lekhraj Kirpalani in the body of Virendra Dev Dixit to divert your attention from the real personified form of God & Maya??? And ... and, is it not possible that Maya has inspired you to be engaged in the pseudo (imagionary) interplay of God & Maya in the form of the role of Ram & Krishna in the body of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit (as believed by you), so that your attention should be diverted from the real interplay of God & Maya???

suryavanshi

PBK

Post18 Sep 2008

This is shooting means this is not real. And the real show is taking place somewhere else. Am I write?

Whatever an actor (i.e.the soul here) shoots(shooting can be in the form of thoughts, in the form of words or in the form of actions) behind the stage at a subtle level in the shooting period, the same thing that particular actor(i.e. the soul) will act out in the broad drama on the world stage in a gross way. Both the shooting(i.e. the rehearsal) and the actual act are real. The difference is that one is behind the scene or at a subtle level and the other is well evident since it is acted in front of all on the stage of the world.Through the complete knowledge of the shooting of the highest actor or the Hero actor (No.1 Rudra Mala Soul) in the shooting period or Confluence Age, the other actors( or souls) can recognize their position by comparison with the number one actor.

suryavanshi

PBK

Post18 Sep 2008

New Knowledge wrote:
This is shooting means this is not real. And the real show is taking place somewhere else. Am I write?

Whatever an actor (i.e.the soul here) shoots(shooting can be in the form of thoughts, in the form of words or in the form of actions) behind the stage at a subtle level in the shooting period, the same thing that particular actor(i.e. the soul) will act out in the broad drama on the world stage in a gross way. Both the shooting(i.e. the rehearsal) and the actual act are real. The difference is that one is behind the scene or at a subtle level and the other is well evident since it is acted in front of all on the stage of the world.Through the complete knowledge of the shooting of the highest actor or the Hero actor (No.1 Rudra Mala Soul) in the shooting period or Confluence Age, the other actors( or souls) can recognize their position by comparison with the number one actor.
PreviousNext

Return to PBK