Who is Maya ???

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Re: Who is Maya ???

Post18 Sep 2008

Dear new knowledge Bhai.

I am just expressing my views and interpretations of the Murli points. I have never said that whatever I am saying is the final truth. You and every other soul is free to interpret the Murlis and Vanis as per your own intellect and post them on this forum, till God Ramshivbaba comes and tells us what is truth and what is untruth.

I have posted my pseudo views of God and Maya as per my understanding of Murli and Vani points, but you have not even posted one Murli point explaining your stand about God and Maya. You just know how to point faults in other's post, without giving your own views about the same.

shivsena.

bansy

Post18 Sep 2008

new knowledge wrote:Question: What is the final goal of all spiritual practices?
Ans: Realisation of true inner self in our Home (Paramdham).
shivsena wrote:I feel that the goal of all spiritual practices is first to realise our spiritual Father God and then to realise ourself (only God-realisation can lead to self-realisation). For many centuries all spiritual seekers have been trying to realise themselves by going inwards through meditation but no one has been successful. Only when the true spiritual Father comes then we will know the truth. You can go inwards for centuries and you will achieve nothing if you do not have the true Godly knowledge to guide you. This is my view.
who is your God & what's your concept of Maya?

Apologies for delay, I am borrowing a PC for now but have little access time right now.

I think we are all looking for something like "God". Something that it always better than who we are. We take one step and God takes two. We take an extra step and God takes another. Maya is really God and God is really Maya, all the steps are shared by one and all, not 8 or 108 or 900000 but all of humanity. The world does not exist without God and God does not exist without the world. if you want you can have one God. If you want you can have 100 gods. You don't even need to have God if you don't want. No one really makes that thought except.

The spiritual journey is a single one, it is your own spirit. We do cross paths with other spirits but that's just because we are all one huge spiritual world living togethe, we all all interconnected but also single. Your god is the same god as mine, but we experience differently. We are really one of the same. An illusion we all share.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post18 Sep 2008

shivsena wrote:you have not even posted one Murli point explaining your stand about God and Maya. You just know how to point faults in other's post, without giving your own views about the same.

I've posted my point of view about God & Maya at various threads in this forum. Also in this thread, have I not tried to prove that Maya is the dreamlike state of consciousness of MahaVishnu (Adi-Narayan)? Have not I posted my views about Paramdham, Mathematics of Gyan, analogy between computer & human beings, the shape of earth, relativistic interpretation of the Cyclic Drama, the Subtle Region, The Tree without the seed, etc? And have not I answered each & every question in the 'PBK shivsena' beliefs' thread?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post18 Sep 2008

Hi. I asked a while ago for a complete list of names and the individuals they refer to according to the PBKs and your own thoughts Shivasena.

The attachment that was uploaded onto one of your posts, was a repeat about your theories again. I wonder if between you all, is it possible to have just a character list like in a theatre play, e.g.;

Lekhraj Kirpalani = Dada = the Mother = Maya
Virendra Dev Dixit = Baba = the Father
Mrs Dixit = World Mother
Dashrath Patel = Ravan
... that sort of thing

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post18 Sep 2008

Brother ex-l, the Final List, i.e, the Merit List will be declared only on the Day of the Final Judgement.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post18 Sep 2008

I am not sure the difference between the merit list (I suspect it means the "numbers list") and what Shivsena suggests.

Most of us know what the BKWSU character list is. It would be useful to have a PBK character list. Then to compare both with Shivsena's list.

It would be very easy to do. If a PBK starts with the official AIVV list, then Shivsena can add his.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post18 Sep 2008

I agree with you. I take back the words 'the Merit List'; but I think the Final List (who is who?) will be declared on the Final Day of Judgement after the incarnation of the Second Christ/Son of Man/Imam Mehendi/Kalki Avatar and/or the God.

There is a Murli point (dated 11.1.69) which states that the Result of Purushaarth (spiritual efforts) will be declared (on the Day of the Final Judgement/Kayaamat ka Din); then the Mala (in the form of the Final List indicating who is who) will be composed.

bansy

Post18 Sep 2008

Who and what is going to be around to listen to this "list" ?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post18 Sep 2008

Dear new knowledge Bhai.

I have read all your views regarding the various topics you have mentioned, but all that is your churning from the worldly point of view and i do not remember any Murli or Vani point given to support your views.

I have expressed my views on any topic by giving Murli and Vani quotes and sometimes added what i have read from the bhakti-marg scriptures. We are discussing Godly knowledge of Shiva, so the first base reference should be from Murlis and Vanis and then if some corroborative evidence can be added from the scriptures, that is also welcome.

This is what i feel.
shivsena.

cal

PBK

Post19 Sep 2008

shivsena wrote:
We are discussing Godly knowledge of Shiva, so the first base reference should be from Murlis and Vanis.

Dear Brother Shivsena:
What is your basis that A.V. is Shiva's knowledge ? given the fact that he dharna points are not delivered by Shiva himself or by somebody who is Shiv-samaan (same level as Shiv)
Om Shanti - Cal

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post19 Sep 2008

Dear Brother cal.

Godly knowledge consists of Murli and Vanis put together; Murli contain the secrets of this behad ka drama in a code form and Vanis are basically points of dharana and contain subtle hints on how to attain the avaykt stage (which will be understood only by 108 souls). You can go through the very first Vani in 1969 which says that ''Vanis will be understood only by those who are in avaykt stage''. So even though Vanis are not recited by Shiva, it is to be considered as a part of Godly knowledge and supplimentary to Murlis.

shivsena.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post12 Oct 2008

To all PBK Brothers.

Just read an important point in av. Vani 1-2-79 (av. Vani no. 83 in Murli khand 1) about how to become mayajeet.

''Maya bhi jaani-jananhaar roop mein aati hai. Woh bhi jaanti hai ki brahman atma ka mukhya adhaar buddhi Yoga hai ... divy-buddhi dwara hi bap se milan manaa sakte, toh Maya bhi pahele pahele buddhi mein vaar karti hai ... kamjor banaa deti hai ... kis dwara?? .. Maya ka vishesh baan vyarth sankalpon ke roop mein hota hai. Iss baan dwara divya-buddhi ko kamjor banaa deti hai aur parvash ho jaate hai ... bap dwara prapta hui shakti karya mein nahin lagate ho ... woh vishesh shakti hai manan-shakti ... iss shakti ko use karna nahin ataa ... manan-shakti hi divya-buddhi ki khurak hai...khurak na khane se kamjor ban jaate ho aur kamjor hone se parvash ho jaate ho ... jo chahe woh manan karo...toh manan karte magna awastha bhi sahaj prapt ho jaaegi. Mayajeet banane ka vashi-karan mantra sadaa Yaad rahega aur Maya sadaa ke liye namaskar karegi. Sangamyug ka pahela bhakt Maya banegi. Master bhagwan bano toh bhakt bhi bane na ... toh master bhagwan banane ka sahaj sadhan hai... manan-shakti ko badhao ... samjaa''.

Translation: "Maya(Brahma) also comes in the form of jaani-jananhar. She also knows that Brahmin souls remember Father through the divine intellect, so Maya also first attacks the intellect and makes you weak. How?? Maya's(dharam guru) first weapon is in the form of waste thoughts(ambigious explanations of Murlis) ... by using this weapon Maya makes you weak and controls you ... you do not use the power given by Father and that power is churning-power ... you do not know how to use this power of churning, which is the food of divine intellect and when you do not use this power then you become weak and a weak person is always under control of others(dharam gurus) ... you must churn(Murli points) whatever you like (not just listen to Dadis and cds) ... by churning (Murli points) you will attain a stage of constant rememberence. If you remember this mantra (of churning The Knowledge) then you will become maya-jeet and Maya will bow down before you. Maya will become the first bhakt of Sangamyug. ... If you become master bhagwan then Maya will also become your bhakt ... so the easiest way to become Master bhagwan(like Father) is to increase your churning power ... understand." [ in (...) are my interpretations]

In the above Vani, avaykt Brahma is clearly hinting to 108 potential souls to use and increase their churning power of knowledge ie. study of Murli and Vani points and only those who rely on this power of churning will attain a stage of constant rememberence with Father and will become mayajeet and Maya(Brahma) will become their bhakt and bow before them. [mother Brahma is always happy when 108 rudra souls will recognise the Father Rudra behind the curtain of Maya and become like HIM numberwise.]

shivsena.
Previous

Return to PBK