Who is Maya ???

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

sachkhand

Re: Who is Maya ???

Post08 Jul 2008

AUM Shanti.
shivsena wrote: I sincerely think that you need to stream-line your thoughts and be more precise and to the point, so that everyone can understand what you are trying to say ; i have read all your posts many times but i cannot get the gist of what you are trying to say; either you are trying to confuse all of us or you yourself are confused and do not understand what you are saying; Views have to be expressed in simple straight way (no beating about the bush) , so could you please put your thoughts in simple equation form, as to who is personified God and Ravan and kansa and Maya, Krishna , Narayan, Brahma etc etc, (like who is abstract and who is in practical) in this Sangamyug.

Can such a complex subject as that of The God Father and Maya and Ravan be put forth simpler than what is written in my posts? I have been straight forward and not tried to beat about the bush. May be because you are already full with your own concepts you are not able to understand what I have written. It is not that we should not have any concepts. But when we want to understand another persons concepts or point of view, we have to keep aside our concepts for some time and try to understand another persons concept without trying to compare with our own concept all the time. It is not that you cannot understand, but it is you do not want to understand.

If you cannot understand concept of The God Father, then you cannot understand Maya or Ravan or Kansa or Krishna or Narayan or Brahma etc., etc., So please read the post "ShivBaba in Nutshell" in the BK Splinter Groups. If you cannot understand any point there reply in that post itself, I will try to answer there itself to your queries. If you do not have time and patience then leave it. It is better you leave it because you want complete picture and do not like to have anything incomplete. And as the concept in that post has not covered each and every aspect still. It is a skeleton based on which other points will fall in their respective places. But as you want the total complete picture it would be a headache for you.

But one thing I want to say straight forward to you without any ambiguity is that soul of Dada Lekhraj (whom you people call as soul of Krishna) never plays the part of Maya or Ravan or Kansa. According to me Dada Lekhraj, after leaving body on January 18 1969, has taken rebirth in this corporeal world. And this personality is The God Father, which will transform this universe. I think I will be able to tell you exactly who is He by January 2009.

I give you friendly advice not to harp too much on who is personified Maya but concentrate on soul i.e., "I". Just try to go deep within you and try to become aware of the source of "I" within you. Just as someone tries to hear while eavesdropping, try to recognize "I" within you. This is the best Purusharth according to me which will open the door of Spiritual Knowledge. Wish you best of luck in your Purusharth.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post19 Jul 2008

Dear arjun Bhai and bk-pbk Brothers.

What is the meaning of kaamjeet so mayajeet so jagatjeet??
How many souls will get the title of kaamjeete-jagatjeet??

Does physical abstinence or celibacy or brahmacharya mean that a soul has become kaamjeet !!
Does remaining pure (pavitra) all his life, mean that a person can be called kaamjeet !!
If a person has no sex-lust in him, can he claim to be kaamjeet !!
If a person is impotent, can he claim to have won over sex-lust !!

If all of the above is true, then only the sanyasis of outside world and the BK world and the PBK world who have left their homes and are remaining pure will be called kaamjeet ??? Then what about those souls who have come into this Godly knowledge and have sex and produced children after becoming a BK or PBK; do they have no chance of becoming kaam-jeet??

How does one know about the status of a soul's physical and mental purity?
What is the indisputable objective criteria for being labelled the title of kaamjeet-jagatjeet ?? (where everyone will unanimously agree and no proof is required). I feel that all these queries have to be addressed before we know the actual meaning of kaamjeete jagatjeet (which is the aim of our study).

Awaiting for views of my BK/PBK Brothers.
shivsena.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Bermuda triangle/ Devil's triangle

Post08 Aug 2008

Dear arjun Bhai and PBK Brothers.

I was just surfing the net yesterday and was surprised to find that geographical 'Bermuda triangle' is also known as 'Devil's triangle'. It is well known fact all over the world that any aircraft or ship who are caught in this Bermuda triangle meet a watery grave and never comes back.

PBKs unofficially claim that Advance Party is ''behad ka Bermuda triangle'' but are they aware of this connection of Bermuda Triangle with the devil (Ravan) !!!!!!!!!! and why is this comparison made in geography?

shivsena.

bansy

Post08 Aug 2008

I am.

jann

friends or family of a BK

Post08 Aug 2008

And so am I! Healthy and beautiful!!

arjun

PBK

Post10 Aug 2008

shivsena wrote:PBKs unofficially claim that Advance Party is ''behad ka Bermuda triangle'' but are they aware of this connection of Bermuda Triangle with the devil (Ravan) !!!!!!!!!! and why is this comparison made in geography?

Dear Brother,
Omshanti. Today, as soon as I entered the classroom at the local mini-Madhubans I observed that Baba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) was clarifying about Bermuda triangle in a discussion CD recorded at Farrukhabad on 14.7.08 (during the first fifteen minutes of the CD). The CD has not been alloted a number yet.

I cannot recollect the exact words, but he reffered to the ghosts/devils as those Brahmins within the Brahmin family who are using physical power or money power to fulfill their selfish desires. He also said that so far the bull (the soul of Brahma Baba) was riding Shankar (as half moon on his forehead), but shortly Shiv Shankar would ride over the bull.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

Mr Green

ex-BK

Re: Bermuda triangle/ Devil's triangle

Post11 Aug 2008

shivsena wrote:It is well known fact all over the world that any aircraft or ship who are caught in this Bermuda triangle meet a watery grave and never comes back.

It is neither well known nor a fact. There are a tiny number of unexplained incidents, but ships and planes pass through this area all the time with no incident. Many times every day IN FACT.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post11 Aug 2008

arjun wrote: He also said that so far the bull (the soul of Brahma Baba) was riding Shankar (as half moon on his forehead), but shortly Shiv Shankar would ride over the bull.Regards,

Dear arjun Bhai.

So, if the bull (Brahma) is riding over Shankar for last so many years, then is it not possible that all these years what we are listening to, may well be termed as adulterated knowledge (jhooti Gita) spoken by bull Brahma?

Also, does it not mean that Shankar (Ram in 100% incorporeal stage) will ride over the bull in future and teach us the sacchi Gita for sachkhand?

shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post11 Aug 2008

shivsena wrote:So, if the bull (Brahma) is riding over Shankar for last so many years, then is it not possible that all these years what we are listening to, may well be termed as adulterated knowledge (jhooti Gita) spoken by bull Brahma?

It is possible that the soul of Brahma Baba interferes while Shiva speaks through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit, but that happened even through Brahma Baba (when he was alive). But you don't say that Murlis spoken through Brahma Baba was false Gita!!!

shivsena

ex-PBK

Re: Bermuda triangle/ Devil's triangle

Post11 Aug 2008

mr green wrote:It is neither well known nor a fact. There are a tiny number of unexplained incidents, but ships and planes pass through this area all the time with no incident. Many times every day IN FACT.

Dear Brother green.

I take back my words (i may have slipped on that fact). i just wrote what i saw on Indian tv documentary show about Bermuda Triangle last week.

But my stand about the Bermuda Triangle being also called the Devil's Triangle still remains as a query to all PBKs who think that Advance Party is ''' behad ka bermuda triangle'' and why is it known as Devil's Triangle.

Also while surfing on the net i found out that there was a horror movie in the 70's called "Satan's Triangle" which showed a couple trapped in Bermuda Triangle and how they were eventually saved in the end. So i would like to know why this Bermuda Triangle is feared the world over and why it is linked to devil (Satan). Is it something to do with what happened in Sangamyug ????

shivsena.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post12 Aug 2008

Perhaps its a portal of realisation or access into another dimension. It may explain why some members of the so called "Advance Party" are nut-heads.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post15 Aug 2008

arjun wrote: It is possible that the soul of Brahma Baba interferes while Shiva speaks through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit, but that happened even through Brahma Baba (when he was alive). But you don't say that Murlis spoken through Brahma Baba was false Gita!!!

Dear arjun Bhai.

I think that you are trying to equate 2 different issues which cannot be equated : one is a 'fact' and other is 'fiction' (assumption). The entry of Shiva in Lekhraj Kirpalani (Brahma) and narration of Murlis is an undisputed fact acknowledged both by BKs and PBKs, but the clarification of Murlis given by ShivBaba (in the form of Advanced Knowledge) is an 'assumption' acknowledged only by PBKs and not by everyone.

Also the roles played by Brahma (Krishna) in both bodies is different. Brahma (Krishna) played the role of badi Maa through Lekhraj Kirpalani and so when he spoke along with Shiva, it was as mother and Father Shiva takes the full responsibility of what the mother Brahma was saying. Also Brahma was baby buddhi at that time and so he could not really be speaking any gems of knowledge which were spoken only by Shiva. So I presume that there was only benign interfering by Brahma, if at all you may call it interfering.

But the role played by Brahma (Krishna) in the body of Virendra Dev Dixit is that of Maya as per drama, to mislead and test the children to make them numberwise and hence cannot be compared to the previous role (this is what i have derived after study of Murlis and Vanis). BTW, are you trying to justify the interference of Brahma (bull) in Virendra Dev Dixit at present by comparing the two issues?

Even if we assume that Brahma was interfering as mother in Lekhraj Kirpalani and then interfering in teacher ShivBaba's clarification in Virendra Dev Dixit, then we first have to ascertain the motive of why Brahma is doing this in Virendra Dev Dixit and why omnipotent Teacher Shiva is allowing to Brahma (student) to interfere and till what time are we going to drink this adulterated milk and in what percentage and when can we children expect to drink that much awaited unadulterated nectar of knowledge given exclusively by supreme ShivBaba which will establish paradise. All these issues will have to be addressed if we accept the interference of Brahma (student) in Teacher Shiva's clarification or we just accept that the whole Advanced Knowledge is only a creation of bull Brahma (Maya) and ShivBaba is just a silent observer.

shivsena.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post31 Aug 2008

Dear indiana, arjun Bhai and PBK Brothers.

Just came across a very important Murli point last night.

Murli 10-3-03 says, "Tum bacche ab jaante ho - maya-ravan dukh denewali hai. Yeh ravan-rajya shuru hua hai Dwapur se. Yeh bhi samajana hai kyonki yeh kisko pataa nahin ki sabse purana dushman Ravan hai. Unki hi mat par yeh partition hua hai." (meaning : " now you children know that maya-ravan is giving sorrow. This ravan-rajya begins from Dwapur. You have to make others understand because no one knows that Ravan is your oldest enemy. This partition has happened because of his mat")

In the above point, Shiva is clearly speaking about the ravan-rajya of this behad ka drama which has started from 1989 (Copper Age shooting starts) and this whole Advanced Knowledge is ravan-mat, which has been instrumental in causing the partition in the Godly family and dividing them as BK and PBK.

Let each PBK read this Murli point several times and decide, about who is this personified Ravan who has caused partition between the BKs and PBKs.

shivsena.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post07 Sep 2008

Dear indiana, arjun Bhai and PBK Brothers.

A very interesting and important point about Maya and Bharat.

Murli 19-4-08 says, "Maya ne mahaan dukhi banaya hai ... Maya ne tumko bahut tang kiya hai ... Maya ne Bharat ko bahut dukhi banaa diya hai ... abhi toh Bharat kangaal kodi tulya ban gaya hai, kisne banaya, maya-ravan ne. adha-kalpa se Bharat girte girte ab koditulya ban gaya hai ... adha-kalpa se Maya ne tumko heran kiya hai... adha Kalpa ki hi Maya dushman hai. yeh badi guhiya baat hai samajne ki."

(meaning: "Maya has made you very sorrowful...Maya has troubled you a lot... Maya has made Bharat very sorrowful...now Bharat has become insolvent..who made?? it is maya-ravan. For half a Kalpa Bharat has been falling and becoming insolvent... for half a Kalpa Maya has been troubling you...Maya is enemy for half Kalpa. These are very deep secrets which have to be understood.")

In the above points, Shiva is clearly describing the behad ka drama, where Bharat (Krishna) has been made sorrowful and insolvent by personified maya-ravan (himself) during the shooting period of Brahma ki raat (adha-kalpa) [Murli says: "atma swayam apna mitra bhi hai aur shatru bhi hai" .. meaning that "a soul is himself his own enemy and his own best friend.]

shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post07 Sep 2008

shivsena wrote:In the above points, Shiva is clearly describing the behad ka drama, where Bharat (Krishna) has been made sorrowful and insolvent by personified Maya-Ravan (himself) during the shooting period of Brahma ki raat (adha-Kalpa) [Murli says: "atma swayam apna mitra bhi hai aur shatru bhi hai" .. meaning that "a soul is himself his own enemy and his own best friend.]

When you keep demanding that ShivBaba (through Veerendra Dev Dixit) should reveal the personified form of Maya, how can you say that Bharat and Maya are one and the same, i.e. the soul of Brahma Baba?
PreviousNext

Return to PBK