Who is Maya ???

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Who is Maya ???

Post30 Dec 2007

andrey wrote:You use the word Krishna as if it has become a bad word.

I respect Krishna's soul as much i respect any other soul and I have nothing against anybody to call the soul bad; but i know for sure by Murli points that mayavi Krishna has a negative role to play in this behad ka drama, and it is that role which i want to highlight and nothing else; without knowing the bad part one cannot appreciate the good part.

In this behad ka drama, Ram is the hero actor (param-purush) and Krishna is the heroine (female part); Ram (param-purush) represents the positive energy of the universe and Krishna (female) represents the negative energy in the universe and this whole drama of 5000 years (golden and silver ages) is the inter-action of this positive and negative energy; in the first 5000 years, the positive energy is greater that the negative energy ie. intellect overpowers the mind and so there is heaven on earth and in the last 2500 years (copper and iron ages) the mind overpowers the intellect and so it is the beginning of hell on earth. And this whole broad drama of 5000 years has to be shot in Sangamyug during the shooting period; and how that subtle shooting is taking place in this Sangamyug is to be understood properly.

In the broad drama, the day(first 2500 years) is followed by night (last 2500 years) whereas In the behad ka Sangamyugi drama, the shooting of Brahma ki raat(Dwapur and Kaliyugi shooting from 1989 to 2010) is first rehearsed and then comes Brahma ka din (from 2010 onwards) when Ram reaches his nirakari stage and Vishnu will be revealed.

Just as in broad drama, the female force(mind-maya) starts overpowering the intellect(male force) and Maya ka rajya ie hell becomes established slowly for 2500 years, so similarly in the shooting period it is Krishna(mann-roopi Brahma ie female force) has to do the shooting of hell-narak in the Advance Party, as the whole shooting has to start from the seed world. So from 1989 onwards mayavi Krishna(through Virendra Dev Dixit) starts to play his part of attracting the male quality souls(rudramala) from the BK world and officially Advance Party was formed from 1989, when Krishna alias Brahma had missed going to mt abu in the year 1987-88, and 11 kanyas were surrendered and a mini-bhagwat took place in Advance Party; this heralded the shooting of Dwapur and Kaliyug from 1988-89 and that is why Krishna is associated in dwapuryug in bhakti-marg.

Slowly and slowly the subtle shooting of girti-kala takes place in Advance Party, just as the souls go downhill in the broad drama as Copper Age progresses and Kaliyug approaches; the same thing happened in Advance Party; as Kaliyugi shooting approaches in 1997-98, the whole Advance Party starts splitting into groups and lot of in-fighting starts just as it happens in broad drama; new PBKs take knowledge and the old PBKs who were satopradhan stage in the beginning start experiencing further girti-kala and this process is experienced by all PBKs as time passes(whether old or new); some fall faster than others and leave the Advance Party and join other parties and some who stay put, keep on falling slowly but surely and the whole Advance Party is becoming narak-vaishyalaya by the jhooti Gita narrated by mayavi Krishna by the year 2010, when Ram reaches his nirakari stage and makes the kala Krishna into gora Narayan and Brahma ka din begins.

(Murli point - 2-1-71: "Bharat hi sabhi ki durgati ke liye nimit banta hai, phir sadgati ke liye bhi nimit banta hai"-- meaning that Bharat alias Krishna is responsible for durgati of all and then he becomes nimit for sadgati as well;
(Murli point: 9-2-01: " Fall of Bharat and rise of Bharat, isska hi khel hai") .
Fall of Bharat from 1989 to 2010(Brahma ki raat) and rise of Bharat from 2010 onwards(Brahma ka din) - and without understanding this game one cannot understand the Godly knowledge in totality.

Conclusion: In this new post i will post many Murli points on ''Maya'' and ''Bharat'' to prove that it is mayavi Krishna who is responsible for the narak ki shooting in the Advance Party from 1989 onwards and when Ram reaches his nirakari stage then the same Krishna(mind) will be under the control of Rambap(buddhivano ki buddhi) and ram-rajya will be established.

shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post30 Dec 2007

In this behad ka drama, Ram is the hero actor(param-purush) and Krishna is the heroine(female part) ...

... And this whole broad drama of 5000 years has to be shot in Sangamyug during the shooting period; and how that subtle shooting is taking place in this Sangamyug is to be understood properly ...

... Krishna alias Brahma had missed going to mt abu in the year 1987-88, and 11 kanyas were surrendered and a mini-bhagwat took place in Advance Party; this heralded the shooting of Dwapur and Kaliyug from 1988-89 and that is why Krishna is associated in dwapuryug in Bhakti-marg. Slowly and slowly the subtle shooting of girti-kala takes place in Advance Party, just as the souls go downhill in the broad drama as Copper Age progresses and Kaliyug approaches; the same thing happened in Advance Party; as Kaliyugi shooting approaches in 1997-98, the whole Advance Party starts splitting into groups and lot of in-fighting starts just as it happens in broad drama; new PBKs take knowledge and the old PBKs who were satopradhan stage in the beginning start experiencing further girti-kala and this process is experienced by all PBKs as time passes

Dear Brother,

Omshanti. You repeat in each and every post that whatever Mayavi Krishna is narrating through the body of Confluence-Aged Ram is false, but all the above lines written by you above (I hope you believe them to be true) have been spoken through the same personality. Do you still believe that all the words spoken through the above personality are cent percent wrong?
(Murli point - 2-1-71: "Bharat hi sabhi ki durgati ke liye nimit banta hai, phir sadgati ke liye bhi nimit banta hai"-- meaning that Bharat alias Krishna is responsible for durgati of all and then he becomes nimit for sadgati as well;

(Murli point: 9-2-01: " Fall of Bharat and rise of Bharat, isska hi khel hai") .
Fall of Bharat from 1989 to 2010(Brahma ki raat) and rise of Bharat from 2010 onwards(Brahma ka din) - and without understanding this game one cannot understand the Godly knowledge in totality.

How can the soul of Dada Lekhraj be Bharat when his role in the 5000 years drama has been reduced by more than 50 years and he did not undergo complete degradation/downfall? So, the question of his becoming instrumental in causing the sadgati (true salvation) of everyone does not arise at all.

Even in the picture of ladder Brahma has been shown standing with his hands at the back, which signifies that even in the last birth of Iron Age he was spiritually and financially not so degraded as the soul of Ram (shown as Bharat lying on a bed of thorns begging from the foreigners).

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Who is Maya ???

Post30 Dec 2007

shivsena wrote:In this behad ka drama, Ram is the hero actor (param-purush) and Krishna is the heroine (female part); Ram(param-purush) represents the positive energy of the universe and Krishna (female) represents the negative energy in the universe and this whole drama of 5000 years (golden and silver ages) is the inter-action of this positive and negative energy

Hold on just a moment, just so we head off in the right direction ... is this PBK Gyan or a Shivsena Vani?

You got your mathematics wrong, I think. You say, "in the first 5000 years ...". I think you mean 2,500 years.

I'd appreciate an "official" point of view, if one such exists. And perhaps introduce the characters for new individuals who thought that Maya was metaphorical; mental illusion or subtle vices. Perhaps you could explain how or if the two concepts of Maya co-exist?

arjun

PBK

Post30 Dec 2007

Hold on just a moment, just so we head off in the right direction ... is this PBK Gyan or a Shivsena Vani?

I do not know about others, but in my view, all that Shivsena Bhai writes as the official PBK view is not entirely the official PBK view. For example, in this thread itself he writes:
officially Advance Party was formed from 1989

While officially Advance Party or Adhyatmik Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya was established in 1982/83. I quote below from an official PBK literature:
This spiritual family (called Adhyatmik Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalay) was established in the ancestral house of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit, situated in his ancestral village Kampila, District Farrukhabad, Uttar Pradesh in 1982 / 83. The basis for naming this spiritual family as Adhyatmik Ishwariya Vishwavidyalay are the following revised Murlis narrated by Supreme Father Shiva through Dada Lekhraj (alias Brahma):-

“God Father is called spiritual, knowledgeful. So you will write the name Spiritual University. Nobody will raise an objection. Then, you will remove those words (Prajapita Brahmakumari) and write this name ‘Spiritual University’. Try and see, write ‘God Fatherly University.’ This is their aim object. Then day by day, there will be changes in your museum , pictures etc. also. Then it will have to be written at all the centres-Spiritual God Fatherly University.”- Murli dated 20.3.74 and 19.2.2000

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

shivsena

ex-PBK

Re: Who is Maya ???

Post31 Dec 2007

ex-l wrote:Hold on just a moment, just so we head off in the right direction ... is this PBK Gyan or a Shivsena Vani? You got your mathematics wrong, I think. You say, "in the first 5000 years ...". I think you mean 2,500 years. I'd appreciate an "official" point of view, if one such exists. And perhaps introduce the characters for new individuals who thought that Maya was metaphorical; mental illusion or subtle vices. Perhaps you could explain how or if the two concepts of Maya co-exist?

Dear ex-l.

The above views are my manthan about who is chaitanya Maya in this behad ka drama, because i firmly believe that Maya is not just the 5 vices as BKs or PBKs think but there is definitely a soul who is playing the role of Maya and only those souls who recognise this mayavi role of Krishna will be 108 souls, who then will be called mayajeet and jagatjeet.

Shiva talks about the future behad ka drama and when he is describing Maya he is seeing some soul who has this 5 vices in him 100% and it is only Krishna's soul who even though does not have a body of his own, becomes 100% body-conscious in the body of Virendra Dev Dixit, when Ram becomes 100% nirakari.

shivsena.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post31 Dec 2007

Dear arjun Bhai.

Please read the avaykt Vani below and judge yourself who is Maya??
Avaykt Vani 7-5-2000 ( revised 13-11-81); page 1;

''Paramarth-marg mein vigna-vinashak banane ka sadhan hai: Maya ko parakhana aur parakhane ke baad nirnaya karna; na parakhane ke karan hi bhin-bhin Maya ke roopon ko door se bhaga nahin sakte ho; paramarthy bacchon ke samne Maya bhi royal Ishwariya roop rach karke aati hai, jisco parakhane ke liye ekagrata ki shakti chahiye aur ekagrat ki shakti silence ki shakti se prapt hoti hai.''
''Vartaman samay brahman atma mein teevragati ka parivartan kum hai, kyon ki Maya ke royal Ishwariya rolled gold ko real gold samaj lete hain... parakhane ki shakti ki kamee se Maya ke royal roop ko real samaj lete; parakhane ki shakti na hone ke karan yatharth nirnay nahin kar sakte.''

English translation: ''On the road of God-realisation, the means to overcome obstacles is to recognise Maya and after recognising take the decision. When you cannot recognise, then you cannot chase away the various forms of Maya; In front of children, Maya comes in royal Godly form and to recognise this form you must have attention and concentration and this is achieved by remaining in silence.''
''Present tme, there is lack of speedy effort by Brahmins, because they have mistaken the royal Godly rolled gold form to real gold... because of lack of discriminating power, the royal form of Maya has been seen as real and because of lack of discriminating power, practical decision cannot be made.''

In the above Vani, Brahma is clearly giving hints to 108 king souls, that the royal Ishwariya rolled gold form of Maya(Krishna) is going on in the Advance Party and this has to be recognised, if the Brahmins have to do a speedy effort.

After reading this Vani about 5 years ago i had no doubts that it is Krishna who is playing the role of Maya in the Advance Party through the same Chariot which is going to reveal God Ramshivbaba, when Brahma's night is over in the near future.
There are many more points in Murlis and Vanis which i am going to post in next few weeks which will prove without any doubt, that Krishna has been given the role of Maya, to pave obstacles in the path of those who are aspiring to come in 108.

shivsena.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post31 Dec 2007

My dear Brother shivsena, are speeches through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit during the period from 1976 to 1988-89 not Jhutee Gita of Mayavi Krishna? Did not Krishna played his Mayavi role before 1988-89 through the body of Virendra Dev Dixit?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post31 Dec 2007

new knowledge wrote:My dear Brother shivsena, are speeches through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit during the period from 1976 to 1988-89 not Jhutee Gita of Mayavi Krishna? Did not Krishna played his Mayavi role before 1988-89 through the body of Veerendra Dev Dixit?

Dear Brother.
i am not sure about his role before the dwapuryug ki shooting from 1988-89( i have been churning on it but not getting an answer) and hence i cannot comment on it; but i am 100% sure about his mayavi role during the Brahma ki raat from 1989 onwards, till Ram attains the nirakari stage and is revealed as Ramshivbaba.
shivsena.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post31 Dec 2007

My dear Brother shivsena, does not the soul of Krishna play his Mayavi role through Guljar? You say that as Rambap has not achieved his 100% Nirakari stage & as He (Rambap) is Vaanprasthee now, the soul of Krishna is not under his control. So the soul of Krishna is playing his Mayavi role through Virendra Dev Dixit. But when he enters into the body of Guljar to conduct Avyakt Vanis, then who controls him so that he should not play his Mayavi role through Guljar?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post31 Dec 2007

new knowledge wrote:My dear Brother shivsena, does not the soul of Krishna play his Mayavi role through Guljar? You say that as Rambap has not achieved his 100% Nirakari stage & as He (Rambap) is Vaanprasthee now, the soul of Krishna is not under his control. So the soul of Krishna is playing his Mayavi role through Veerendra Dev Dixit. But when he enters into the body of Guljar to conduct Avyakt Vanis, then who controls him not to play his Mayavi role?

Dear Brother,
i was expecting this logical query and i am glad that you have rightly pointed out, why does he not play the mayavi role in Gulzar Dadi; i think that in Gulzar Dadi he enters as badi Maa(Brahma) as he has shud moh(pure attachment) towards his children(this has been said in Vanis) and he gives the 108 children subtle hints about what is going to happen in future and those who read and churn the Murlis will then be able to understand what He says. But in the body of Virendra Dev Dixit, he has been destined to play the role of Maya to pave obstacles in the path of PBK children(16108) so that he can seperate out the 108 kings from 16000 royal praja; With Advanced Knowledge, Krishna is ''killing two birds with one stone''; on one hand he is seperating the BKs and the PBKs and then with his mayavi role he is seperating the 108 king souls from 16000. This task of seperating the groups certainly cannot be done by ShivBaba, as his task is to unite everybody in the end. So mayavi Krishna is entrusted with this task of seperating groups, as per drama.
Also He does not need to play the role of Maya in Gulzar Dadi in front of BK praja, because he knows that anyone aspiring to come in 108 has to take the Advanced Knowledge and will be tested there by Maya, because without taking Advanced Knowledge, nobody can recognise mayavi Krishna and no one can become a 108 rudramala soul.
So in this sense he has a different role to play in Gulzar Dadi(Maa) and Virendra Dev Dixit(Maya).

Thanks for asking a very valid query.
shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post01 Jan 2008

shivsena wrote:English translation: ''On the road of God-realisation, the means to overcome obstacles is to recognise Maya and after recognising take the decision. When you cannot recognise, then you cannot chase away the various forms of Maya; In front of children, Maya comes in royal Godly form and to recognise this form you must have attention and concentration and this is achieved by remaining in silence.''
''Present tme, there is lack of speedy effort by Brahmins, because they have mistaken the royal Godly rolled gold form to real gold.... because of lack of discriminating power, the royal form of Maya has been seen as real and because of lack of discriminating power, practical decision cannot be made.''

In the above Vani, Brahma is clearly giving hints to 108 king souls, that the royal Ishwariya rolled gold form of Maya(Krishna) is going on in the Advance Party and this has to be recognised, if the Brahmins have to do a speedy effort.

BKs use the same point to dissuade BKs from becoming PBKs. PBKs use the same point to describe the numerous ex-PBK chariots of Shiv. And now you are using the same to demoralize all BKs and PBKs from making any efforts in the Confluence Age.
I am not sure about his role before the dwapuryug ki shooting from 1988-89( I have been churning on it but not getting an answer) and hence I cannot comment on it; but I am 100% sure about his mayavi role during the Brahma ki raat from 1989 onwards, till Ram attains the nirakari stage and is revealed as Ramshivbaba.

When you are not sure about the nature of Advanced Knowledge narrated between 1976 and 1989, why do you call the entire advanced knowledge as false? Everyone knows that most of the advanced knowledge was narrated during that period only.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post01 Jan 2008

arjun wrote: BKs use the same point to dissuade BKs from becoming PBKs. PBKs use the same point to describe the numerous ex-PBK chariots of Shiv. And now you are using the same to demoralize all BKs and PBKs from making any efforts in the Confluence Age.

Dear arjun Bhai.
You can interpret the Vani in which ever way you like; i have interpreted according to what i feel is right; i have no intention to demoralise any BK or PBK; my whole intention is to make the BKs and PBKs aware that just by nodding their heads to what is spoken by Didis and cds is not going to get them the inheritance of vishwa ki badshahi; every soul has to do independent research and come to his own conclusion as to what is right or wrong, so that he cannot blame anyone in future except himself.

When you are not sure about the nature of Advanced Knowledge narrated between 1976 and 1989, why do you call the entire advanced knowledge as false? Everyone knows that most of the advanced knowledge was narrated during that period only.

The skeleton of the Advanced Knowledge was being prepared during the period 1976 to 1989 and the Advanced Knowledge came in full force only after 1989, and the basic fundamentals of Advanced Knowledge were the same through out (as per the old nagadas of 1976 which i have).

So there is hardly any change in the basic teachings of Advanced Knowledge before and after 1989; additions were made by Krishna as per his stage and churning of the Murlis as time passed by.

shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post01 Jan 2008

shivsena wrote:I have no intention to demoralise any BK or PBK

But your words do not indicate anything like that. In almost every post you try to demoralize the BKs and PBKs by calling the entire BK and PBK knowledge as false or their efforts as a waste of time. You believe the Sakar Murlis spoken through Brahma Baba as the versions of God, but you completely ignore the innumerable dharana points which never direct Brahmin children to demoralize others. Even when ShivBaba teaches the BKs he says that one should not criticize those who do Bhakti.

In your eyes all BKs and PBKs may be false, but where/when did ShivBaba say that you should make them realize their mistakes by demoralizing them day and night. Some souls may be strong enough to read your negative propaganda day and night and still be detached from it, but your strategy of incessant criticism may have harmful effect on some of them to the extent of psychological breakdown.

If, after your incessant criticism of advanced knowledge your prediction of revelation of RamShivbaba in Jan, 2010 fails to materialize, you may have the strength to cope up with the situation, but many souls who may have believed you all these years may suffer a psychological breakdown. You may say that this is necessary to become a bead of the rosary of 108, but this site has not been set up to select rosary of 108, but for a pleasant exchange of views. So, I hope that your posts are not just meant to defeat fellow beads of the rosary of 108 but to discuss knowledge in a friendly atmosphere. You are wise enough to chart your future course of action.

Whenever I raise the above issue, you say that we are doing the same thing to the BKs as you are doing to the PBKs. But it is not true. First of all ever since the present site or the previous site has been functioning, hardly any BKs have come forward to discuss our issues with Murli points, whereas ever since you have begun discussions on this site or the previous site PBKs have participated in discussions with you in large numbers and with Murli proofs.

Secondly, while we PBKs have pointed out the shortcomings of BKs (based on Murli proofs) along with their positive aspects, you have concentrated most of the time on pointing out only the negative aspects of PBKs, which is why I say that your posts may have demoralizing/harmful psychological effect on unsuspecting souls.

There are so many other threads in other Sections of this site. But you never post in those threads just because you feel that all the souls participating in those threads are not even BKs and thus not even worthy of being included in the rosary of 9,00,000 and hence unworthy of discussing knowledge. But, it is not true. There are many important subjects being discussed in other threads/other sections. You could use your treasure of knowledge in enriching those threads also.
The skeleton of the Advanced Knowledge was being prepared during the period 1976 to 1989 and the Advanced Knowledge came in full force only after 1989, and the basic fundamentals of Advanced Knowledge were the same thruout (as per the old nagadas of 1976 which I have).

So there is hardly any change in the basic teachings of Advanced Knowledge before and after 1989; additions were made by Krishna as per his stage and churning of the Murlis as time passed by.

The above reply does not answer my question which I repeat here:

"When you are not sure about the nature of Advanced Knowledge narrated between 1976 and 1989, why do you call the entire advanced knowledge as false?"

When you say that there is hardly any change in Advanced Knowledge before and after 1989, and when you are not sure of the nature of Advanced Knowledge before 1989, then why do you term the entire Advanced Knowledge as false?

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post01 Jan 2008

arjun wrote:The above reply does not answer my question which I repeat here: "When you are not sure about the nature of Advanced Knowledge narrated between 1976 and 1989, why do you call the entire advanced knowledge as false?" When you say that there is hardly any change in Advanced Knowledge before and after 1989, and when you are not sure of the nature of Advanced Knowledge before 1989, then why do you term the entire Advanced Knowledge as false?

Dear arjun Bhai.

The entire Advanced Knowledge as it stands today is the churning of Krishna and not a word from ShivBaba and so i feel that it is Bhakti and nothing else and as Murli says that ''bhakti-marg mein sab gapode hain", so i feel that all Advanced Knowledge as it stands today is gossip and time-pass till Ram reaches his nirakari stage.

May i know what is the difference between the Advanced Knowledge before 1989 and after 1989; i would very much like to know the difference, if there is any.

shivsena.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post01 Jan 2008

Dear arjun Bhai.

Please read the Vani below and you will be surprised that Brahma has given many subtle hints about the future role of Maya (which will be played by a soul) and how to pass these exams way back in 1969.

Avaykt Vani 26-5-69 ( page 66 )
"Ek aur vishesh baat. Ab bahut roop se, atma ke roop se, sharir ke roop se, aap sabhi ko behkhane wale bahut roop samne aayenge, lekin usme behakna nahin hai. Bahut pariksha aayengi. Pariksha mein pass kaun ho sakta hai?? jisco parakh puri hogi; parakhane ki shakti jitni hogi utna hi pariksha mein pass honge; parakh nahin sakte ho ki Maya kis roop mein aa rahi hai aur mere samne yeh vigna aaya -- yeh parakh kum hone ke karan pariksha mein fail ho jaate hain -- parakh acchi hogi woh pass ho sakte hain."

English translation: "One more special advice. Now, in many forms, in the form of soul, in the form of body, you all will face many forms of distractions, but you should not get entangled in them. Many exams will come. who passes in these exams??; only those who have discriminating power. The more discriminating power you have, the more you will pass in the exam. Can you not recognise in what way Maya has come, and why this obstacle has come; this lack of discrimination will fail you in the exam - those who have the power of discrimination will pass the exam."

In the above Vani, Brahma has clearly declared that Maya will come in the form of soul and body and only those who have the power of discrimination will overcome the obstacles and pass the exams.

shivsena.
Next

Return to PBK