Who is Maya ???

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Re: Who is Maya ???

Post02 May 2008

Dear PBK Brothers.

Murli 22-8-05 Shiva says, "Bap phoolon ka bageecha banate hain, Maya kanto ka jungle banati hai; manushya kahete hain Ishwar teri Maya badi prabal hai; Na Ishwar ko na Maya ko samajte hain: koi ne akshar kahaa toh bas repeat karte rahete hain; arth kuch bhi nahin; Yeh khel hai Ram-rajya aur ravan-rajya ka; Ram-rajya mein sukh aur ravan-rajya mein dukh; yahan ki baat hai.
Translation: " Father makes garden of flowers, Maya makes jungle of thorns; Humans say God your Maya is very strong; Neither they know God nor His Maya; somebody says something and they just repeat it without understanding; this play is of Ram-rajya and ravan-rajya; there is happiness in Ram-rajya and sorrow in ravan-rajya; this refers to Sangamyug here."

In the above Murli, Shiva clearly says that no one(BK or PBKs) know the practical form of God and Maya; they(BK and PBKs) just know that God is bindishiv and Maya is 5 vices and just keep on repeating this for last 60 years.

shivsena.

andrey

PBK

Post02 May 2008

But why do you exclude yourself from the list of those who know neither God nor Maya?

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post02 May 2008

Brother andrey, I do believe that there is only one personality that represents Maya. And who is that personality? - This is one of the Big Questions of the Final Paper which we have to solve on the Day of the Final Judgement. That personality is currently omni-potent, even more powerful that the Rudra-Maala souls. His spiritual levels oscilates between the full range of positives & negatives of this mundane world. He is the truth (Sat) component of God. During his slumber or his dream-like stage, he assumes the form of Maya. During his slumber, all-&-all souls come under his influence. And all souls, including Rudra souls, fall victim to Mayavi form of that personality. When his slumber or dream-like stage breaks, Maya disappears. Thhs is my personal churning.

andrey

PBK

Post03 May 2008

Dear new knowledge Bhai,

I cannot guess whom are you speaking about. However, I know from other posts that shivsena Bhai says that the words of Advanced Knowledge that emerge through the mouth of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit (uttered by ShivBaba himself as we believe), he believes these words to be words of Mayavi Krishna or Dada Lekraj who is misleding the PBK familly to sort out the 108 kings who will study Raja Yoga from the future (year 2010) 100% incorporeal stage of Ramshivbaba, whilst the subjects will not recognize this stage and will not study Raja Yoga and will remain subjects.

However, there is something that is said in the Murli regarding Maya and i would like to ask him how he can comment on that, and you can also comment, because to me it seems you think Maya to be the same personality. Brother shivsena sometimes believes in the Murli. I don't know if you believe the Murli or not, however there it is said, without date and quote, but maybe many would be able to recall they have heard this and confirm, as i can recall by heart that in the Murli it is said that "the Father gives directions through the mouth and Maya does not give directions through the mouth." How do you (shivsena and new world) comment on this and how do you tally it with the current vision you have?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post03 May 2008

andrey wrote:Does Maya have one form or many forms? What is said in the Murli?

It has been said in Murli 27-8-05," Maya ke bhi anek prakar ke roop hote hain" (meaning that Maya also adorns many forms); and the most important is the ''Godly form of Maya''(Maya ka Ishwariya roop) as described by Brahma Maa in avaykt Vani 9-4-71.

shivsena.

andrey

PBK

Post03 May 2008

you say

''Godly form of Maya''(Maya ka Ishwariya roop) as described by Brahma Maa in avaykt Vani 9-4-71.

I suppose for you Brahma Maa becomes Mayavi Krishna only later. In 71 it is still Ma. So he forewarns us about his future Mayavi form.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post03 May 2008

my dear Brother rudra bead andrey wrote:Dear new knowledge Bhai, I cannot guess whom are you speaking about.

Brother, I don't know who is that personality who assumes the form of Maya. Murli also states that very few recognize ShivBaba but nobody knows Ravan.

When that personality is in his own Sato-Pradhan stage, in the Golden & Silver Age, his Mayavi form assumes the role of
Vishnu/Narayan & when he is in his own Tamo-Pradhan stage, in the Copper & Iron Age, his Mayavi form assumes the form ofRavan. Thus both Vishnu & Ravan are Mayavi forms of the some incognito personality. It's not that Maya does not exist in the Golden & Silver Ages; she does exist in these ages in the form of Vishnu/Narayan. And in the Copper & Iron Ages, she exists in the form of Ravan. She plays her role during the whole period of the mundane World Drama.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post03 May 2008

Is it not the final defence strategy of cunning Maya to set the limited goal of achieving the throne of Emperor or empress in the Golden Age, in the minds of Rudra-Maala souls, so that their minds should be diverted from the unlimited goal of remembrance of God????

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post03 May 2008

andrey wrote:you say
''Godly form of Maya''(Maya ka Ishwariya roop) as described by Brahma Maa in avaykt Vani 9-4-71.
I suppose for you Brahma Maa becomes Mayavi Krishna only later. In 71 it is still Ma. So he forewarns us about his future Mayavi form.

yes--brahma Maa is emerging everything and describing the future role of Maya which will be played through the body of Virendra Dev Dixit; Brahma Maa is Maa not only in 1971, but also today Brahma Maa is giving subtle hints about this role of Maya; i have already described before how Brahma Maa is playing the role of Maa through Dadi Gulzar and how mann roopi Brahma is playing the Godly form of Maya to test the 108 souls.

Just think about this one most important point; if it is Shiva who is playing the part through Virendra Dev Dixit, then why does Shiva not say that clearly in front of PBKs that "i am your Father-teacher-satguru" and that would solve all the problems between BKs, PBKs and splinter groups, and if it is Krishna then he obviously cannot say that i have been given the part of 'Maya' to test the PBKs and there is no question of Ram playing any part as Advanced Knowledge always teaches that Ram(Shankar) is in continous Yoga with Shiva. So we have no other option but to believe(by seeing the practical condition of Advance Party) that it is only Krishna who is playing the Ishwariya form of Maya(as per Brahma's Vanis).

shivsena.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post03 May 2008

My dear Brother Rudra bead shivsena, what about the role of Brahma Maa before 18th January 1969? did not she play any form of Mayavi role before 18th January 1969? did not she mislead BKs before that date?

andrey

PBK

Post03 May 2008

why does Shiva not say that clearly in front of PBKs that "i am your Father-teacher-Satguru" and that would solve all the problems between BKs, PBKs and splinter groups

Will this solve all the problems?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post04 May 2008

andrey wrote:But why do you exclude yourself from the list of those who know neither God nor Maya?

Dear andrey Bhai.
Good question. The answer to your question is given in the Murli points below.

Murli 23-12-05, Shiva says," tum salvation army ho; tum Shudra mayavi mission ke thei, abhi tum ishwariya mission ke bane ho."(meaning that ''you are salvation army; you were of Shudra mayavi mission before, now you are on Godly mission")
In the above point, Shiva is clearly describing 108 rudramala souls as salvation army, who first take Advanced Knowledge and do service of Maya (as long as they do not recognise Maya), but once they recognise Maya by the study of Murlis and Vanis, and they identify Ramshivbaba as the practical form of God, then they are on Godly mission (revealing Ramshivbaba as future God of Gita).

Murli 14-11-05, Shiva says, " Ravan kya hai, yeh koi bhi vidhwan pandit adi nahin jaante; tum meete bacche Ishwar ke madadgaar ho, aage thei Ravan ke madadgaar." (meaning that " who is 'Ravan' is not known to any scholar or pandit; you sweet children are helping hands of God, before you were helping hands of Ravan.")
In the above point again Shiva is clearly describing that the sweet children of rudramala were first helping Ravan and once they identify Ramshivbaba, then they start revealing HIM."

It is true that all 108 souls of rudramala will have to take the mayavi Advance Course and will have to serve Maya for varying periods(Maya kissi ko bhi nahin chodti), till their intellect is opened by Ramshivbaba (Rambap hi buddhi ka taala kholte hain) and only when they recognise the practical form of God Ramshivbaba and practical form of Maya, then they will start revealing Ramshivbaba as God of Gita.

I stepped into the basic boat of knowledge in 1984, without knowing the boatman. Then in 1993, i joined the advance boat thinking that ShivBaba is the boatman; but half way through, i realised that this advance boat is not going in the right direction, so a few years ago i again changed my boat and now i am on a boat whose captain is Ramshivbaba and now i know for sure that this boat will take me through from vaishalaya to shivalaya(ramrajya). Bindishiv(as boatman-khivayaa) is not going to take anyone to Ram-rajya, He will take everyone to Paramdham and i do not want to go to Paramdham.

shivsena.

andrey

PBK

Post04 May 2008

Everyone has to go to Paramdham is not it. We go to sukhdam through Paramdham.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post04 May 2008

andrey wrote:
why does Shiva not say that clearly in front of PBKs that "i am your Father-teacher-Satguru" and that would solve all the problems between BKs, PBKs and splinter groups

Will this solve all the problems?

If God cannot solve all the problems of this world, then who will come and solve them???
shivsena.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post04 May 2008

new knowledge wrote:My dear Brother Rudra bead shivsena, what about the role of Brahma Maa before 18th January 1969? did not she play any form of Mayavi role before 18th January 1969? did not she mislead BKs before that date?

I am not aware which role Brahma played before 1969; all i know that Shiva recited Murlis through the mouth of Brahma(titledhari); even Brahma was shocked when Mama Saraswati left her body in 1965 and Brahma himself was confused as to what was happening in the Yagya as the children were out of his control; so there is no question of Brahma playing the role of Maya as the role was destined to be played only after Brahma leaves the body in 1969. This is what i think.
shivsena.
PreviousNext

Return to PBK