GodFather Shiv's teaching is for the soul of Dada Lekhraj

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

arjun

PBK

Re: GodFather Shiv's teaching is for the soul of Dada Lekhraj

Post08 Aug 2008

mbbhat wrote:Baba has said in Murli that except 8 (or 108 souls), all get punishment. According to you, the first 4.5 lakh souls are PBKs. Brahma and Mama are next to them. Then how do you say that Brahma Baba does not get punishment? Is Mama's status almost equal to Brahma?

I don't know from where you got the information that Brahma Baba's number is 450,001 :-?.

mbbhat

BK

Post09 Aug 2008

Dear Arjun soul,

PBKs say, 2.25 lakhs + 2.25 lakhs are the luckiest souls whose impure bodies become kanchan kaya. They are like directly from Nar se Narayan. From this I concluded that, according to you, Brahma Baba's number is next to these. OK, if I am incorrect, would you like to say what is the number of Brahma Baba in the mala according to PBK philosophy?

* Baba has said clearly in Murlis that, "tum sajaavon se chotne kee purushaarth katre ho = You do effort to get rid of punishment". Now, if you think Brahma Baba will not get punishment, don't you think his purushartha is complete in drama? Then is it not clear that his place is very high, should be at least within 8?

* I think there are Murli points that say, 'only 108 souls will get rid of punishment'. Then if you think BrahmaBaba will not get punishment, do you say Brahmababa has place in the first 108 souls or not?

I think both points are contradicting. Hence I asked. If there is error, you can give full idea.

arjun

PBK

Post11 Aug 2008

mbbhat wrote:what is the number of Brahma Baba in the mala according to PBK philosophy?

I don't think he has been assigned any rank so far. But it is believed that he is not a part of the rosary of eight which consists of the top eight Suryavanshi souls who would be present with their bodies.

mbbhat

BK

Post16 Aug 2008

mbbhat wrote:Baba has said clearly in Murlis that, "tum sajaavon se chootne kee purushaarth katre ho = You do effort to get rid of punishment". Now, if you think Brahma Baba will not get punishment, don't you think his purushartha is complete in drama? ... you can give full idea.

Dear Arjun soul,

This is what I said, you do not answer fully. You have not answered to the above. When PBKs have fixed no. 1 to Virendra Dev Dixit and no.13 to Kamala Dixit [I do not know whether PBKs say that her effort is complete], and also fixed Brahma Baba as Dharmaraj, who does not get punishment, why do not they know his number?

arjun

PBK

Post17 Aug 2008

mbbhat wrote:This is what I said, you do not answer fully. You have not answered to the above.

Dear Brother,

Omshanti. I have already requested you that I wish to be silent to your posts for some time. Still you continue to post questions. I will answer all your queries, but after a break. My replies make you (and probably others who read our posts) angry. I am not blaming you but taking all the blame on myself. Baba says that self-service (swa-seva) should be included in world service (vishwa seva). He says that if, while doing world service, service of the self (i.e. inculcation of virtues, practice of soul consciousness, satisfaction from service, etc.) suffers then there is no use of doing world service.

Since you feel that everyone else except you is getting irritated on this forum, it is better that I remain silent to your posts for some time. You yourself have echoed the same feelings in your reply to one of the members of this forum:
mbbhat wrote:... Baba keeps quiet even if there are lots of questions in children.

Please don't think that I am running away from answering you. If you have any queries (which I am sure you would have in plenty) for me based on my replies to other members you can start a new thread and post all those questions in that thread. I will answer each and every querry after the break.

Regards,
On Godly Service,
Arjun
Previous

Return to PBK