Shri narajan

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

peterbindi

PBK

Shri narajan

Post05 Jan 2008

Dear PBKs

A few years ago while i was pounding on the Advanced Knowledge, Shri Narayan came in my experience and this was wonderful. Of all the experiences and visions, this was it for me. Now this is my rememberence as ShivBaba. This is for me the Father and son in 1 personality.

Now my question is, is Ram higher than Shri Narayan?

And can anyone please tell me the difference of those 2.

BTW, i admire all your searching for Shiva Baba.

peterbindi

arjun

PBK

Post08 Jan 2008

Now my question is, is Ram higher than Shri Narayan?

According to the advanced knowledge received by PBKs from ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) the Golden Aged Narayan (soul of Dada Lekhraj) and Silver-Aged Ram (soul of Vaishnavi Devi) is different from the Confluence-Aged Ram/Narayan (i.e. Prajapita, believed to be Baba Virendra Dev Dixit by me).

The Confluence-Aged Ram/Narayan is recognized/accepted by the whole world, whereas the Golden Aged Narayan and the Silver-Aged Ram is realized by a small population during the Confluence Age. So, the Confluenced-aged Ram, through whom God Father Shiv gets revealed to the world is greater than the Golden Aged Narayan or the Silver-Aged Ram.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

peterbindi

PBK

Shri Narayan

Post08 Jan 2008

Dear PBKs

Yes, yes arjun, i also talk about the Confluence-Age Narayan. But you write Confluence-age Ram/Narayan. Ram and Narayan are then one soul ... this is correct i think.

But Ram and Narayan are different words (titles). May i friendly ask you then, why Ram is Ram and Narayan Narayan? For me now, the Confluence-Age Narayan is The Father but it seems that behind is Father Shiv, is this correct?

Is it not so that The Father and Son when revealed, have one and the same expression ie, Almighty, love, happiness, fearless, trust etc in them living face. I mean The Father and The Son as 1. I think this is very important to know.

Arjun, thanks.

Greetings, peterbindi.

BTW, what means OGS?

Return to PBK