Extracts of PBK Murlis - questions

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

cal

PBK

Re: Extracts of PBK Murlis - as narrated to the PBKs

Post03 Mar 2008

Dear Arjun Bhai:

Thanks for the great service of putting Murli extraxts on this site. Since VCD*'s or cassettes are availble on the Internet, what is the purpose of putting them specifically here? Since I am relatively new to this Forum, please educate me.

Thanks and Om Shanti
Cal(vin)

arjun

PBK

Extracts of PBK Murlis - questions

Post03 Mar 2008

Cal(vin) wrote:Thanks for the great service of putting Murli extraxts on this site. Since VCD*'s or cassettes are availble on the Internet, what is the purpose of putting them specifically here? Since I am relatively new to this Forum, please educate me.

Dear Cal Bhai,
Omshanti. Yes, it is true that the typed scripts of many VCD* are available on the internet (http://www.PBKs.info), but the purpose of putting Murlis on this site is only for the sake of daily study, just as we all PBKs receive daily mails from Baba. And this is being done with the approval of ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit).

But if other Members and Admin. feel that posting these Clarification Murlis is not worthwhile, I would be happy to stop posting them here. I can utilize that time for other purposes.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

cal

PBK

Re: Extracts of PBK Murlis - questions

Post04 Mar 2008

Dear Arjun Bhai:

Thanks for clarifying my querry.
With over 10,000 views in your site, no doubt you are doing a wonderful service. I will also start visiting your site on a regular basis.

Thanks
Om Shanti
Cal

arjun

PBK

Re: Extracts of PBK Murlis - questions

Post04 Mar 2008

cal wrote:With over 10,000 views in your site, no doubt you are doing a wonderful service. I will also start visiting your site on a regular basis.

Dear Brother,
Thanks for the reply. But it is neither 'my' site nor anybody else's site. It is everybody's site for everybody's benefit. We are just instruments. I hope you would continue to guide us with your views and enjoy your visits to this site.
Regards,
On Godly Service,
Arjun

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Extracts of PBK Murlis - as narrated to the PBKs

Post05 Mar 2008

cal wrote:Thanks for the great service of putting Murli extraxts on this site. Since VCD*'s or cassettes are availble on the Internet, what is the purpose of putting them specifically here? Since I am relatively new to this Forum, please educate me.

You asked Arjun, but please allow me to reply also.

What is unique about this forum is not just that "knowledge" presented in it raw form but also that there is pretty much free and open discussion about it right across the span on individuals involved in the BKWSU. And many more "take benefit" from it just by watching it happen.

For example, the BKWSU banish PBKs and keep them secret, but here we have BKs reading and discussion with PBK remarkably well.

Ditto, the friends and family of BKs can come and ask. And ... "The Knowledge" and the BKWSU is made to face its most strongest and informed challenges and that has to be healthy.

Kites fly highest against a wind.

Return to PBK