Accurate Yaad (Accurate Remembrance)

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

andrey

PBK

Re: Accurate Yaad (Accurate Remembrance)

Post27 Apr 2008

There was this matter or remembrance raised in the past, about how much there are soul-conscious people and there is a point from the Murli through Brahma Baba from sixty something that now some children even remember with difficulty for one - two %.

suryavanshi

PBK

Post27 Apr 2008

i believe that Ramshivbaba will be revealed as God in future

"Is samaya tum aatmaain Ram ShivBaba Shri Shri ki mat par chaltein hon." mu dated 20/2/1983.

This Murli point shows that Ram ShivBaba is the current form of God and we souls follow His Shrimat.

It is not said that you souls will follow the Shrimat of RamShivBaba in future but souls are currently following the Shrimat because RamShivBaba is currently very well present in living form.

cal

PBK

Post27 Apr 2008

andrey wrote:There was this matter or remembrance raised in the past, about how much there are soul-conscious people and there is a point from the Murli through Brahma Baba from sixty something that now some children even remember with difficulty for one - two %.

Dear Brother:
The above quote tells me that I have to be soul conscious. It does not tell me what to remember. I could interpret it as - remember that you are a soul (apne aap ko atma samjho) and that's it !!!
OS

andrey

PBK

Post27 Apr 2008

Dear Brother cal,

If i could teach you the method of remembrance then you would remember me, for one definitely remembers his teacher, the one who teaches him. That's why we can only learn the correct method of remembrance from the Father directly who is also teacher and Satguru and it is him that we have to remember. If we study from him then we automatically remember the one we study from.

andrey

PBK

Post30 Apr 2008

Murli 22-3-99

"A soul cannot be remembered without a body".

"By saying someone's atma the body surely is remembered. As you understand in the body of this Dada ShivBaba comes. It is known in his body is Baba. Body is surely remembered. They ask how we should do Yaad. Should we do Yaad in the body of Brahma or in Paramdham? Many ask. Baba says Yaad to the soul should be done. But surely of the body also Yaad comes. First body then soul. Baba sits in their body so surely Yaad of the body will come."

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post16 May 2008

Dear arjun Bhai and PBK Brothers.

Another genunine query about accurate rememberence.

In av. Vani 28-7-71 (even before the Advanced Knowledge started) Brahma says the following statement:

''Aakaar mein nirakar ko dekhne ka abhyas ho gaya hai? Jaise Bap aakar mein nirakar atmaon ko dekhte hain vaise hi bap samaan bane ho? ... Abhi aakaar ko dekhte nirakar ko dekhte ho? ... aakaar mein nirakar ko dekhna yeh practical aur natural swaroop ho hi jaane chahiye''.
Translation: ''Have you practised seeing nirakar in aakar? Just like Father sees nirakar souls in aakar, have you become like Father? ... Now when you see aakar, do you see nirakar? ... to see nirakar in aakar should become the practical and natural method.''

Advanced Knowledge teaches us to remember ''Nirakar in Sakar'' and Brahma's Vanis tell us to see ''nirakar in aakar''. Are both methods same or is there any difference between the two?? Which method is to be followed???

Can any PBK send me the quote and date of Murli in which Shiva mentions that ''nirakar ko saakaar mein Yaad karo''?(i have 30 registers of Murlis and i have not found this quote in Murli.)

shivsena.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post28 May 2008

Brother shivsena, here is that Murli reference:
S. M. Date: 24-12-1970 P-3.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post28 May 2008

new knowledge wrote:Brother shivsena, here is that Murli reference:
S. M. Date: 24-12-1970 P-3.

Thanks for the date;
so the query remains : what do we follow??; the Vani point or Murli point !!
shivsena

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post28 May 2008

Brother shivsena, according to you, in the near future, both Ramshivbaba & Brahma will simultaneously attain 100% Nirakari & 100% Sakari stage respectively, in the same body of Virendra Dev Dixit; then ... then don't you mean that "Nirakar ko Sakar me Yaad karo", as according to you, 100% Nirakar Ramshivbaba will be revealed in the 100% Sakari Chariot?? All this your interpretation goes in opposition to the Vani statement "Have you practised seeing Nirakar in Aakar?", as 'the 100 Sakari' Chariot of Nirakar Ramshivbaba cannot be regarded as 'Aakari'.

global

ex-BK

Post19 Jun 2008

This is something that I have been trying to figure out.

First we have to believe we are souls. Secondly, we have to believe that God is a soul. How are we able to seperate God from other points of light even in the form of ShivBaba?

Thirdly, we have to have some form of experience otherwise we are going by someone else's word or experience and than it becomes blind faith. If we are to remember ShivBaba, is it not important to do the following first and second points and than actually recognizing who is playing the role, and is not recognition is the key?

If I am remembering anyone in the bodily form, do I not also take on that person's sanskars?

Thanks,

bansy

Post20 Jun 2008

The whole debacle issue about "remembrance" (for me at least) is what do you (the soul) use to to this "remembering"?

Remembrance is an action, but surely in a place of tranquility, there is no action (as there is no thoughts)?

Maybe I am going back to the old question about what is a soul? How does it store sanskars? is there a special soul "organ" that does this remembrance?

OK, God is a soul.....so he goes into a body to speak ...then how and where does he dig up the stuff to speak from?

bansy

Post20 Jun 2008

Hope no one is going to come up with the intellect and mind part too. After all, it's trying to come up with something spiritual using physical terms.

You see, I am still on lesson 1. :oops:

mbbhat

BK

Post23 Jun 2008

Dear Cal,

Accurate remembrance: It means to remember everything accurately. It means to give correct value to each and everything. For example, while walking, we see many things on road. But nothing attracts our conscious. But if we see a coin or jewel, our attention is drawn and we wish to pick it up. Even if there is a small diamond in middle of thousand stones, we give importance to the diamond.

In this materialstic world, everybody thinks of money, since money can give you everything (or most of the needs) and without money, your 80% of the things become useless.

So give right weightage for each and everything. Now what happens when you give right weightage? The less importance things are easily and automatically forgotten and the most powerful thing remains in mind. For example, you try to think both stone and diamond together. It is possible. Think deeply what is the value of each. After some time, stone becomes invisible to you. When you get better thing, you do not need old thing. Similarly a pure soul does not need any body.

The values of the things in the decreasing order are; 1) Godfather Shiva, 2) Human Souls, 3) Physical Body, 4)Nature. Now you think on anything you like. *We have knowledge that Baba (God) is always pure, neither comes in birth and death, ocean of knowledge, purifier, etc, etc, etc. *We also know that soul is eternal, so it is powerful than the physical body. *Physical body is more important than material wealth, because without body (health), the nature or physical wealth is useless. [Hence it is told that- “If character (soul power) is lost, everything is lost, If health is lost, something is lost and if wealth is lost, nothing is lost]. What will happen is after some time, you will just be remembering soul and Supreme Soul!

To get elevated, one should have company better than him, e.g. by company of King, we gain. By company of beggar, we will lose. So similarly by the company of body, soul power decreases (because body is lesser importance (mortal) than soul (eternal). Becoming body-conscious means considering myself to be mortal, that is devaluing myself. Since we are souls or eternal, we have to think (be conscious, be influenced) only the things that are higher than us (souls).

What are the things present? ShivaBaba, Paramdham, Soul (myself and other souls) Heaven and Hell, pure and impure bodies (of heaven and hell). Now in these the pure things are Baba, Paramdham and Heaven. Even the soul form (point) is pure. Because the soul is eternal (this is the reason why the original nature of the soul is called as pure).

So if we have to become pure, we have to think of – Baba (the point), soul (the point), Shantidham or Heaven or pure bodies of Lakshmi and Narayan. Then there is no problem at all. But since the highest power is of Shivaba, automatically all the other things will forgotten and after sometime, you will just think Baba (point) with you (point). You will not be conscious of this world at all. Then it is as good as you are in Paramdham itself.

But if you want or have to remember anything that belongs to impure world due to our daily work, then you should remember something that is pure also together with it (Yoga together with karma). Then you will be safe. Like you are in a river; But if you hold a rope that is tied to a tree on the shore, you are safe. You can come to shore at any time. Similarly, if you think Nirakar together with Sakar, it is OK. But remembering just Sakar is danger (you are in river without any support).

So remembering just Niraakaar is the highest. It is the originality. It is the beej-roop or Baap-samaan stage. That is what Baba says- You have to forget your name and form of the physical body. Like we do not remember our body of previous birth, we should forget our present body.

Remembering the mortal body of heaven is OK eventhough it is mortal. Why? Because it does not disturbs us. In heaven, the nature is our slave. The soul is not at all attached to the body. The soul automatically sheds the body in a second. [Wearing a clean new costume is comfortable; but dirty, old cloth gives sorrow and disease. So thinking of heaven and deities is OK, but thinking of just impure bodies is a sin (a loss, discomfort)].

After practice, ultimately we will be able to think(churn) everything and forget everything by practice. This is called as swadarsha-nachakra. After seeing a movie, only important things are remembered. Other things are forgotten. Similarly, after The Knowledge of drama, the most important things- that is heaven, Paramdham and Baba will remain in our mind, and other things just come and go like a visitor meets and leaves. This is the last stage.

Soul is beyond action (karma). So- if a soul forgets itself (Yoga), then it is influenced by karma (karmabhoga). So- we have to be in the state of either Yoga (influenced by Nirakaar or just pure things) or by both (karmayoga). If there is always at least one link (Yoga) while doing karma, you will automatically be drawn by Yoga (since Yoga (soul) is much powerful than karma (body)) and remain safe at all the times.

Due to the impurity present in this physical body, Baba says, do not remember even Brahma Baba, do not keep his photos, etc. But children cannot become soul conscious immediately. So their mind goes on thinking many people. That is why Baba sometimes says remember Brahma Baba also. Remembering Brahma’s body is better than remembering other people of Kaliyuga. Remembering ShivaBaba in Brahma is completely safe. But you will not get full power. For full power, you have to think just pure things, that too point form is the superb.

So there is no problem at all if you remember both together. Because if you have concentration in it (both Brahma and ShivaBaba), then after sometime, Brahma’s body is soon forgotten and you will automatically move higher (like a lighter thing floats). If one has confusion like whether I should remember Baba in a Body or separate, then there cannot be any concentration! - Right?

Baba has also told - Yaad karne keli ye koi bhee tareekaa apanaavo (Do or take or try any method to remember Baba).

Baba has also told - Saakaar ko Yaad karane kee zaroorat naheen (No need to remember Sakar).

ex-l

ex-BK

Post23 Jun 2008

Its amazing. He's like a wind up toy. Press the button and he just goes on and on. He reads the first post on any topic, does not look, listen or ask first and then ... skipping 8 pages ... gives a copy and paste BK class. A perfect example of mental conditioning.

mbbhat, you not have noticed but this is the PBK forum and cal is a PBK not a BK. May be it would be courtesy to ask them about their beliefs first before giving advice?

arjun

PBK

Post23 Jun 2008

mbbhat wrote:Due to the impurity present in this physical body, Baba says, do not remember even Brahma Baba, do not keep his photos, etc. But children cannot become soul conscious immediately. So their mind goes on thinking many people. That is why Baba sometimes says remember Brahma Baba also. Remembering Brahma’s body is better than remembering other people of Kaliyuga. Remembering ShivaBaba in Brahma is completely safe. But you will not get full power. For full power, you have to think just pure things, that too point form is the superb.

Dear Brother,
Omshanti. Remembering ShivBaba through Brahma Baba's body was a correct procedure until Brahma Baba was alive, but once he has left his body are we not remembering a corpse by remembering ShivBaba through his body? Baba criticizes the idol worship by Hindus as 'bhoot pooja' (ghost worship). So, if we remember ShivBaba through Late Brahma Baba's body, is it not like remembering a ghost?

"In the temples also there are pictures of Aadi-Dev (the first deity) isn’t it? When you go there (to the Dilwara Temple) you will feel that it is our reminder (yaadgaar). Baba is also sitting; we are also sitting. Here Father is sitting alive, and there, inert pictures have been kept. The heaven above (engraved on the ceiling of Dilwara temple) is also correct. Those who have seen the temple know that Baba is now teaching us Rajyog alive.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 05.09.05, page 2 published by BKs)

The Father says that – you should not remember any subtle, corporeal or incorporeal picture. You are given a target. Human beings remember (God) with the help of pictures. Baba says – stop seeing pictures now. This (i.e. seeing pictures) is path of worship……So, one should not remember any picture. One should not even remember this picture of Shiv because Shiv is not like this. Just as we souls live in the middle of the bhrikuti (the spot on the forehead between two eyebrows), similarly Baba also says – I take a little space and sit beside this soul. I become a charioteer and give him knowledge. The soul of this one too did not have knowledge. Just as the the charioteer-like soul of this one, speaks through the body, similarly I too speak through these organs. Otherwise, how would I explain?” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 25.06.07, pg 2 & 3 published by BKs)
PreviousNext

Return to PBK