Regarding VIDEO CD NO.333, DATED 22.08.04

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

atma

PBK

Regarding VIDEO CD NO.333, DATED 22.08.04

Post17 Jun 2006

Bhai's,

In this VCD* Baba talked about how the disturbances will increase and many more things.

I found this to be very interesting because through my job and simply just interacting with many people I see this on a daily basis.

The vices seem to be maginifying more and more.

Many are behaving in very odd ways at times like they are out of control.

Of course they are trying to find some solution to get back in control.

atma

pbktrinityshiva

PBK

Post19 Jun 2006

Bhai,

Quite definitely I can also see this on a daily basis. It has also been said that the vices will continue to magnify to the exteme to that extent where souls are compelled to leave their vices.

In the offices etc which I visit people are starting to look very tired as their stable work environments become more and more chaotic and stability and reliablity become a thing of the past. Not to mention their day to day family, work and social relationships becoming more and more strained, disfuctional and unsatisfying.

There is also a massive problem here where I live with drugs.. maybe not any worse than many parts of the West but many people especally young and intelligent people opting for drugs to come to terms with the world in which they are living in now.

Still i think many people are sensing there is some change in the air but they just cant comprehend how or when.

Om Shanti

john

reforming BK

Post19 Jun 2006

Have you really only just noticed this?

Where have you been :lol:

pbktrinityshiva

PBK

Post19 Jun 2006

No heh... a long time ago Bhai.. but what i am meaning is the level is increasing. It may be the same situation as 10 years ago but its increasing at a much more rapid rate.

Om Shanti

john

reforming BK

Post19 Jun 2006

OK.

I was wondering if people in different society classes and different parts of the world were more oblivious to things/situations.

pbktrinityshiva

PBK

Post19 Jun 2006

I am sure many are Bhai.. Whether poor or rich.. West or east.. some just seem blind to it :)

jim

PBK

Post19 Jun 2006

You may have heard of a book and film Al Gore (ex US Vice Pres) has produced about global warming.

He mentions that he used to do a slide show presentation about global warming in which he touched on the point "why does no-one notice".

'because it's imcremental - Al Gore puts it like this -

If a frog jumps into a bowl of boiling water, it notices and jumps out quick. If it jumps into a bowl of water being slowly heated - it justs sits and sits. It never even notices the water beginning to boil; and then it's dead (Al Gore says no-one likes that ending so nowadays he says the story as - it doesn't notice and someone has to rescue it.)

It what you get used to - shifting horizons.

Another quote from Al Gore, my favourite US politician :wink: (not his quote actually but in his book) -

Don't navigate by the lights of other ships, navigate by the light of the stars.

Jim

atma

PBK

Post20 Jun 2006

Bhai's,

It seems to be magnifying (vices) at a greater rate from my experience.

Especially over the last couple of years.

I watch many peoples behaviours and can just imagine the war that must be going on in there minds to behave in such a manner.

Of course the war is going on in all our minds.

atma

Return to PBK