Request to PBKs.

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

sachkhand

Request to PBKs.

Post25 Mar 2008

Aum Shanti.

Dear PBKs. I have written a post in the commonroom by name "Ram becomes Ravan, Krishna becomes kans. Is it so?". I request you all to read it carefully, so that to understand GodFather. I hope it will be of use.

Thanks.
Sanjeev.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Re: Request to PBKs.

Post26 Mar 2008

sachkhand wrote:Dear PBKs. I have written a post in the commonroom by name "Ram becomes Ravan, Krishna becomes kans. Is it so?". I request you all to read it carefully, so that to understand GodFather. I hope it will be of use.

Dear sanjeev.
I have no interest whatsoever in reading any post which addresses Ramshivbaba as Ravan.
The very thought that Ram is considered as Ravan is so repulsive that i feel that my eternal spiritual Father is being defamed and i consider reading any such post as a waste of time and waste of energy.
So please excuse me.
shivsena.

sachkhand

Post30 Mar 2008

shivsena wrote: I have no interest whatsoever in reading any post which addresses Ramshivbaba as Ravan. The very thought that Ram is considered as Ravan is so repulsive that i feel that my eternal spiritual Father is being defamed and i consider reading any such post as a waste of time and waste of energy. So please excuse me.

AUM Shanti.

It does not matter, whether you read my post or not. I am expressing my thoughts, those who are interested will read, and those who think it to be of some importance will churn the points I have raised. :wink:

By the way, you have come to conclusion in hurry. Please read the subject of the post that I have requested to read. I have questioned the people who say that Ram becomes Ravan and Krishna becomes kans. I have raised objection to this statement. So, if you think that the statement made by Virendra Dev Dixit that 'Ram becomes Ravan and Krishna becomes kans' is objectionable, then read my post where I have tried to explain that how degoratory it is to make such a staement. I appreciate your Love and Respect for GodFather.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post30 Mar 2008

Dear sanjeev Bhai.

I have gone through your churnings and am glad to note that you have not defamed Father Ram by calling him Ravan etc. Also your churnings are a bit complex for me to understand as there are no references and support of Murli points. I agree with you that it is Krishna's soul who will be revealed as prajapita Brahma in the end but not through the body of Lekhraj Kirpalani but through the body of Virendra Dev Dixit (when Krishna becomes 100% dehdhari and Ram becomes 100% nirakari). This is the only secret in Godly knowledge, which if understood in proper perspective can answer many queries.

I am sorry to judge you prematurely without reading your post.
shivsena.

cal

PBK

Post30 Mar 2008

Dear Sanjeev Bhai:
You churning is quite interesting. I think you should be opening this topic in this forum.
Om Shanti - Cal

sachkhand

Dear Cal,

Post31 Mar 2008

cal wrote:You churning is quite interesting. I think you should be opening this topic in this forum.

AUM Shanti.

I thought that as the points raised by me are important to both BKs and PBKs, I posted the topic in commonroom Forum. I hope members will read the posts and churn the points raised by me.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.

Return to PBK