A Question for PBKs

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

celticgyan

ex-BK

A Question for PBKs

Post29 Mar 2008

Since the ordinary BKs are unable to answer this one then I thought we may get a glimmer of hope from you guys!

The Universe is so large as to be considered by our earthly minds as infinite. There are millions and millions of stars in our galaxy the milky way and millions and millions of galaxies. Most Scientists agree that the probability of intelligent life elswhere is nearly certain.

With this in mind, how would other such beings exist? Would they too have a cycle? How would it relate to our cycle - would it by synchronised or would their Golden Age be at some other time of our cycle? Would Shiv-Baba be their God too or would they have another one?? If he was their God too then he would have a lot of work to do! If the cycles were not synchronised then God could not rest in the Golden Age as he would have to inspire others in other cycles.

Of course, the BKs answer this one easily - no such thing and we are the only ones in the drama. I have never seen a Murli point with this in it though and so if you get a chance can you please ask him! Remember, it only takes one other civilization outside of earth to have these questions.

You could also ask him how dinosaurs fit in to The Cycle since current Scientific thinking has us believe that mankind never existed on this planet for millions upon millions of years. Where was The Cycle then?

Thanks

C.

peterbindi

PBK

Re: A Question for PBKs

Post29 Mar 2008

Dear celticgyan.

I wish to post a reply on this, although i am not a PBK.

I ask my self also this question ... this universe is so big ... so big ... are we alone in this? I do not know.

Let say, there is nobody out there ... it is on our part ... the micro-macro of the souls, all playing there parts in drama.

Well, this must be something here, the earth as the central of the universe ... the most important central ... the key figure earth.

This blow my mind.

peterbindi.

arjun

PBK

Re: A Question for PBKs

Post30 Mar 2008

celtigyan wrote:With this in mind, how would other such beings exist? Would they too have a cycle? How would it relate to our cycle - would it by synchronised or would their Golden Age be at some other time of our cycle? Would Shiv-Baba be their God too or would they have another one?? If he was their God too then he would have a lot of work to do! If the cycles were not synchronised then God could not rest in the Golden Age as he would have to inspire others in other cycles.

Omshanti. On this subject the views of PBKs is the same as the BKs. The PBKs too believe that there is no life ouside of Earth. I think this subject has been discussed in another thread and I have also quoted some Murli point(s) on the subject; Moon landing, conspiracies and Gyan.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

Return to PBK