Who is Bharat and who are Bharatwasis ??

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

arjun

PBK

Re: Who is Bharat and who are Bharatwasis ??

Post22 Apr 2008

shivsena Bhai wrote:Advanced Knowledge teaches us that 10 heads of Maya-Ravan are the 5 seed souls (in PBK world) of 5 religion and 5 base souls in BK world and the 5 religion are Islam - Christianity - Muslim - aryasamaji - nastik. (Each representing sex-lust, anger, greed, attachment and ego). However there is not a single point in the Murlis to prove the same.

Really? :)

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post22 Apr 2008

arjun wrote:Really?

You should have to replace question mark with full-stop.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

100% Sakari stage & Avyakt stage

Post22 Apr 2008

Brother shivsena, if Brahma (Bharat?) becomes 100% Sakari (100% corporeal) when he achieves Sato-Pradhan stage through the corporeal body of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit, how he would be entitled as 'Avyakt Brahma'? As Avyakt stage is a middle stage - a stage between incorporeal stage & corporeal stage, i.e, Avyakt stage is semi-incorporeal or semi-corporeal stage. Then 100% corporeal (100% Sakari) stage cannot be regarded as semi-corporeal (or semi-incorporeal) stage. So how do you come to the contradictory inference that Brahma/Bharat will achieve 100% Sakari (100% corporeal) stage & Avyakt (semi-corporeal) stage at the same time through the body of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit??

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post27 Apr 2008

Brother shivsena & PBK Brothers & Sisters, read the Murli statement "Shrikrishna ko Yogeshwar bhi kehte hai" (Murli date. 22-8-68. Page No. 3) meaning Shrikrishna is also called as Yogeshwar. Now only that personality who has complete command on all aspects of RajYoga meditation & who achieves the final goal of RajYoga meditation, i.e, complete incorporeal stage, is worthy to be entitled as 'Yogeshwar'. But according to all of you, Shrikrishna (Bharat?) is inferior to Rudra-Maala souls & he will not achieve complete incorporeal stage. Now I am in a dilemma. Why is such inferior quality soul like Shrikrishna, who do not achieve completely the final goal of RajYoga (complete incorporeal stage like Rudra souls) called as Yogeshwar in Murli??

arjun

PBK

Post27 Apr 2008

new knowledge wrote:Why is such inferior quality soul like Shrikrishna, who do not achieve completely the final goal of RajYoga (complete incorporeal stage like Rudra souls) called as Yogeshwar in Murli??

It is not the soul of Golden Aged Krishna (i.e. the soul of Brahma Baba) but the soul of the Confluence-Aged Krishna (Baba Virendra Dev Dixit according to me) who has been referred to as Yogeshwar.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post28 Apr 2008

* Who are
1) Bharatwasi,
2) Swadeshi,
3) Videshi,
4) Double vIdeshi?

* Among Rudra-Maala, Vijay-Maala, Vishnu-Maala souls, who are Bharatwasi, Swadeshi, Videshi & double Videshi?

* Among Bharatwasi, Swadeshi, Videshi & double Videshi; who are more close to ShivBaba & who (among them) are pass-with-honour, pass & napass (fell)?

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post28 Apr 2008

And most important, is Confluence Aged Ram Bharatwasi, Swadeshi, Videshi or double Videshi?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post06 Jul 2008

Dear arjun Bhai and PBK Brothers.

Murli 24-9-97 says "Bharat avinashi khand hai. Bharat hi jhootkhand aur sachkhand banta hai. Sachkhand ko swarg aur jhoot khand ko narak kaha jaata hai." (meaning : Bharat is indestructable land. Bharat only becomes land of falsehood and land of Truth. Truthland is called heaven and Falseland is called hell.)

In the above point God Shiva is clearly describing the chaitanya Bharat and not country Bharat. If PBKs assume that chaitanya Bharat is Ram's soul then please clarify when does Bharat(Ram) become jhootkhand and sachkhand during the shooting period??

Also Advanced Knowledge teaches us that chaitanya Bharat(Ram) became viceless and corruptless in 1976(Bharat se bhrastachar aur vikar ka anth ho gaya), so does it mean that before 1976(from 69 to 76) Bharat was Jhootkhand and after 1976 Bharat has become sachkhand. Is there any objective proof of the same ???

shivsena.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post20 Jul 2008

And ... and when & how does Bharat (Ram's soul?) become Veshyaalay & Shivaalay during the shooting periods?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post24 Sep 2008

arjun wrote:Then why are you always obsessed with the downfall of PBKs due to the soul of Brahma Baba whom you call Maya?

Dear arjun Bhai.
In Murlis it is said that "Bharat hi responsible hai sabko girane ke liye aur utane ke liye" (meaning that Bharat is responsible for the downfall and unliftment of every soul); SInce i believe that during the shooting period of Brahma ki raat, Bharat is Krishna alias Brahma alias Maya, i blame Bharat for downfall of PBKs.

If PBKs feel that Ram is Bharat then they should come forward and explain how and when Ram-bharat is responsible for the downfall of PBKs, as they believe that Ram-bharat has rid himself of all vices and corruption in 1976 and has attained nirakari stage.

shivsena.

pbkindiana

PBK

Post28 Sep 2008

shivsena wrote:In Murlis it is said that "Bharat hi responsible hai sabko girane ke liye aur utane ke liye" (meaning that Bharat is responsible for the downfall and unliftment of every soul); SInce i believe that during the shooting period of Brahma ki raat, Bharat is Krishna alias Brahma alias Maya, i blame Bharat for downfall of PBKs.

If PBKs feel that Ram is Bharat then they should come forward and explain how and when Ram-Bharat is responsible for the downfall of PBKs, as they believe that Ram-Bharat has rid himself of all vices and corruption in 1976 and has attained nirakari stage.

Dear shivsena Bhai,

I have not come across any PBKs (except you) who had said that Ram-Bharat is resposnisble for the downfall of PBKs as any sensible PBKs will have the awareness that maya-ravan is responsible for their own downfall. A sensible PBK will never point a finger to anyone for their own downfall but will have the awareness that maya-ravan is solely responsible for their own downfall. Also the PBKs have the awareness that when the king of the world (i.e. Rambap) has attained the 100% nirakari stage, then his children will attain upliftment numberwise. As there is a Murli quote "Ram's soul, when He wrote Ramayana, He wrote this also that I am the seed to all impure souls. I am the king to all impure souls. So in that impure body only the Supreme Soul enters and when the king transforms, then the whole human race will also transform all by itself."

Om Shanti -- indie.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post28 Sep 2008

pbkindiana wrote:As there is a Murli quote "Ram's soul, when He wrote Ramayana, He wrote this also that I am the seed to all impure souls. I am the king to all impure souls. So in that impure body only the Supreme Soul enters and when the king transforms, then the whole human race will also transform all by itself."
Om Shanti -- indie.

Dear indiana,

Please give the Murli date of the above quote. If this quote is from advance clarifications then it is nothing but a white lie which is considered as truth by PBKs.

shivsena
Previous

Return to PBK