The Deep Secret of Father's Responsibility

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

pbktrinityshiva

PBK

The Deep Secret of Father's Responsibility

Post04 Apr 2008

Children get confused that this is Shrimat (directions of God) and this is the advice of Brahma. Even then this is the Chariot of Baba. Even if any mistake is committed by him, and you keep following the Shrimat then he will correct it himself. Shrimat is received through him only. Always consider that we receive Shrimat. Then whatever happens, I am responsible. Baba says that if something (untoward) takes place through him, I am responsible. This secret is fixed in the drama. I can correct him also. He is Father. So Baap (Father) and Dada (elder Brother) are together. So children get confused whether ShivBaba speaks or Brahma speaks. If you think that ShivBaba gives the advice, then you will never waver.
19.01.1971, pg2

Father explains us to leave all other matters, isn’t it? (Children sometimes think) “Baba loves him and doesn’t love that person”. God knows his ways as to how to grant true salvation to someone. Why do you interfere in these matters? Are you not satisfied with the abuses hurled at me in the path of worship to tell that (Father) loves this person and does not love that person.

Always think that ShivBaba is giving direction through him.. If someone does not understand the Godly direction and understands the direction of human beings then they will get confused. Father says if you follow my direction then I am responsible. Whatever actions take place through him, I am responsible for those activities. I shall correct it. You just follow my direction.
12.01.1975, pg1

If we follow our own manmat/directions rather than the Shrimat given through the Supreme Chariot, then who will be responsible? Certainly we will be responsible ... Then if we accept the orders from the Spiritual Commander then all responsibility is put upon him and there cannot be loss ...

shivsena

ex-PBK

Re: The Deep Secret of Father's Responsibility

Post08 Apr 2008

Dear trinity Bhai.

Again i have to repeat the same thing that each soul will interpret the Murlis according to the platform he belongs. Whatever you have quoted, if seen from the BK platform, will be perceived differently. Each BK soul is contented with the basic knowledge and he has no desire to progress any further, so your efforts of giving him Advanced Knowledge will go in vain, and he will produce the same Murli points to you saying that whatever is said in Murlis is the final truth. BKs can never go beyond the Sakar Murlis.

The same story applies to the PBK platform. They have such faith in cds and cassettes, that they will never accept anything that is beyond it. PBKs will quote from Sakar Murlis and relate everything to what is happening in the Advance Party today (thinking that ShivBaba is playing the part here). PBKs see things subjectively from their point of view and consider it as final truth, but the practical things happenings in Advance Party just do not prove that ShivBaba is in charge of Advance Party.

So the platform (of truth) from where everything will be perceived objectively and not subjectively is still to come in future, when all 108 souls will be united and will accept Krishna (as prajapita Brahma) and Ram in nirakari stage as Ramshivbaba through the body of Virendra Dev Dixit and the whole world will see the process of practical transformation of souls taking place right in front of their eyes. (Pratyaksh ko praman ki jaroorat nahin - what one sees with one's eyes does not require proof.)

shivsena.

pbktrinityshiva

PBK

Post08 Apr 2008

hi Shivsena,
"shivsena wrote:The same story applies to the PBK platform. They have such faith in cds and cassettes, that they will never accept anything that is beyond it. PBKs will quote from Sakar Murlis and relate everything to what is happening in the Advance Party today (thinking that ShivBaba is playing the part here). PBKs see things subjectively from their point of view and consider it as final truth, but the practical things happenings in Advance Party just do not prove that ShivBaba is in charge of Advance Party.

If ShivBaba is incognito then only those true sun dynasty souls will be having correct recognisation ... if the rest (of the other dharams) cannot recognise fully then they will certain cause problems within the family wont they? ... They will divert and become opposite...This does not mean those souls playing the incognito roles and doing the highest incognito efforts are also causing these problems. You cannot place a blanket statement that all PBK souls are this or that because you also will only see others as per your own vision, subjectively. You cannot know what is happening inside all souls, you can only guess based on your observation and churnings.
"shivsena wrote:So the platform (of truth) from where everything will be perceived objectively and not subjectively is still to come in future, when all 108 souls will be united and will accept Krishna (as Prajapita Brahma) and Ram in nirakari stage as Ramshivbaba through the body of Veerendra Dev Dixit and the whole world will see the process of practical transformation of souls taking place right in front of their eyes. (Pratyaksh ko praman ki jaroorat nahin - what one sees with one's eyes does not require proof.)

I wouldnt have a problem with this if it turned out to be true. In the meantime what can we gain from this churning?

You have said follow Shrimat as per your own churning of Murli but your churnings itself function to turn people away from the final Chariot of "RamShivBaba" whom you praise... as those who inculcate your churnings look to yourself to dispense Shrimat. Am I wrong?

Out of interest, How then do you remember ShivBaba? As per your churnings?

TS Bhai

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post08 Apr 2008

pbktrinityshiva wrote: You cannot place a blanket statement that all PBK souls are this or that because you also will only see others as per your own vision, subjectively.

When i mention 'PBKs,' i mean all those PBKs who just blindly believe that Advanced Knowledge is the last word of ShivBaba and there is no further truth. I too believed at one time, that Advanced Knowledge is the final truth; when i found out that i was under an illusion of mayavi Krishna (after churning the Murlis), then i feel that it is my duty to inform those PBKs who are still under that illusion; if you feel that my churnings make sense then please go deeper into the Murlis and churn them and if you think my churnings are non-sense, then you can please ignore it.
You have said follow Shrimat as per your own churning of Murli but your churnings itself function to turn people away from the final Chariot of "RamShivBaba" whom you praise... as those who inculcate your churnings look to yourself to dispense Shrimat. Am I wrong?

i have never never indicated anything in my churnings, which would take anyone away from the present Chariot; i have always said that there is no other Chariot which will reveal God Ramshivbaba; i just wish to say that the part going on at present is not that of ShivBaba, but that of mayavi Krishna who has created an illusion into believing that it is ShivBaba who is giving The Knowledge; that is the illusion i wish the PBKs would be aware of, in order to become mayajeet and come in 108.
Out of interest, How then do you remember ShivBaba? As per your churnings?

I have already said that i remember by emerging the nirakari stage of Ramshivbaba, thinking that the owner of the present body is Krishna and not Ram. i do not remember bindishiv in any form.
shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post09 Apr 2008

shivsena wrote:I have already said that i remember by emerging the nirakari stage of Ramshivbaba, thinking that the owner of the present body is Krishna and not Ram. i do not remember bindishiv in any form.

How can a Brother give inheritance to another Brother?

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post09 Apr 2008

No one can receive inheritance from Krishna(bada Bhai) but when you remember Ramshivbaba in the body of Brahma alias Krishna, then Ramshivbaba will give varsa through Brahma. i never said that Krishna is going to give varsa. No one gets varsa by bindi ShivBaba nor you get varsa through' Brother Krishna, but you get varsa only when you remember Ramshivbaba through Brahma(Krishna). It is only the way you perceive that you receive varsa. BKs percieve that bindi will give them varsa through Lekhraj Kirpalani Brahma but no one has received any varsa. PBKs think the bindi will give them varsa through Virendra Dev Dixit Brahma but no one has received any varsa. Varsa will be received in one second in future by only Ramshivbaba when Ram=Shiv.
shivsena.

pbkindiana

PBK

Post10 Apr 2008

shivsena wrote:I have already said that i remember by emerging the nirakari stage of Ramshivbaba, thinking that the owner of the present body is Krishna and not Ram. i do not remember bindishiv in any form.

Dear Brother,

You are the only PBK who is having remembrance in this method as you have mentioned above. It has been repeatedly mentioned in the Murlis that do not think or remember Brahma alias Krishna as one will not receive anything by remembering him. You may argue that you are not remembering Krishna but you are still including him in you remembrance.

Also you profess that Krishna alias Brahma is prajapita. This Murlis quote dated 26/3/98 -- "Prajapita Brahma is the most important one; He is called Adam, Adi-dev and Mahavir." I wouldn't be surprise that you agree that Brahma alias Krishna is also Adam, Adi-dev and Mahavir.

So happy churning and good luck to your remembrance.

Om Shanti -- indie

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post10 Apr 2008

pbkindiana wrote:You are the only PBK who is having remembrance in this method as you have mentioned above. It has been repeatedly mentioned in the Murlis that do not think or remember Brahma alias Krishna as one will not receive anything by remembering him. You may argue that you are not remembering Krishna but you are still including him in you remembrance.

Dear indiana.
It is said in Murlis that without Brahma you cannot remember ShivBaba, so it is true that i also remember Ramshivbaba through the same body which you remember bindi Shiv; but the difference lies in the thought; i think that this body belongs to Krishna and so the nirakari stage of Ram becomes very clear in my mind, while PBKs think that this is Ram's body and they remember shivbindi on his forehead; that is the only difference, but it changes the meaning drastically and dramatically and the end result would also change accordingly.

Also you profess that Krishna alias Brahma is Prajapita. This Murlis quote dated 26/3/98 -- "Prajapita Brahma is the most important one; He is called Adam, Adi-dev and Mahavir." I wouldn't be surprise that you agree that Brahma alias Krishna is also Adam, Adi-dev and Mahavir.
indie

As i have said previously, if you think that shivbindi is God then you wil automatically see Ram as deh-dhari and think of him as prajapita-adam-adidev-mahavir; i see that all the titles of nirakar shivbindi will be given to nirakari Ramshivbaba in the end, so automatically all the titles of deh-dhari will be given to Krishna as prajapita brahma-adidev-adinath-mahavir; again the difference is, you see Ram as deh-dhari and i see Krishna as deh-dhari and Ram as a-shariri.
shivsena.

Return to PBK