On the way to Paramdham

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

andrey

PBK

Re: On way to Paramdham

Post07 May 2008

Paramdham is the home of all souls. All souls come from there and must return there, is not it? So if some souls does not go there they will remain homeless. Some souls stay there for a long time and then they come and it is their home there for a long time. But for all souls it must be a home for even little time, is not it? So some souls go there for little time with the power of their intellect and some souls go there by leaving the body.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post07 May 2008

Are you talking about that inert Paramdham? If the body of the appointed Chariot of ShivBaba will function as the living Paramdham, then what is the relevance of such inert, non-living Paramdham? Why do 4,50,000 Rudra souls go there with the power their intellect, instead of remembering the the living Paramdham - the body of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit?

PBKs strictly oppose to remember that inert Paramdham, then why are Rudra souls permitted to go there through the power of their intellect?

And.....and if the body of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit becomes Chaitanya (living) Paramdham, why he himself visits that inert Paramdham, (though for few seconds)?

andrey

PBK

Post07 May 2008

It is a matter of the atmosphere of such gathering of living souls where whoever goes there becomes thoughtless. This atmosphere the soul creates and feels whilst in its body and such atmosphere spreads in the world and will be felt by each and every soul in the world and not only by 4,5 lakhs. It is said in the Murli that we have to bring Paramdham in this world itself. At that time this corporeal world becomes like Paramdham (with such an athmosphere).

But then it is said in the Murli that we go home in Paramdham together, like a swarm of mosquitoes. So if other souls who will leave their body to stay there, if they go there, then if we are going together there then others souls, who will not stay must also go, is not it. The karmic bondages finish for everyone at one and the same time, together, they become pure and go to the pure world. Paramdham is lso called pure world. We had come from there in the beginning, so when it is the beginning again we will again come from there. History repeats itself identically every cycle. How else will it start anew if there will be some change.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post08 May 2008

andrey wrote:Paramdham is also called pure world.

Purity & impurity are attributes of conscious living beings. In that inert Paramdham, a soul is believed to be in unconscious, non-living stage, i.e, like a terminated - dead seed; then the existance of purity there does not arise at all. How could the inert Paramdham be a pure world? And if that is really the pure world & if we have to go intellectually to that inert Paramdham during the period of 'frozen ice events', then what's wrong with BKs who go intellectually to the inert Paramdham & remember ShivBaba there??

andrey

PBK

Post08 May 2008

If there are no bodes there, where is the margin for impurity? BK remember the inert ShivBaba in Paramdham, so the intellect becomes inert.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post08 May 2008

andrey wrote:If there are no bodies there, where is the margin for impurity?

Then how could there be purity in the inert Paramdham without bodies? Do you think that 'the presence of a soul in a body' is the essential criterian only for impurity & not for purity?

BKs remember inert ShivBaba in Paramdham, so the intellect becomes inert.

Then why will even PBK rudra souls go (intellectually) to that inert Paramdham during the frozen ice episode?

andrey

PBK

Post09 May 2008

Please, excuse me as maybe i did not give the proper explanation. All souls go to Paramdham, because the Supreme Soul comes and says "I take you back with me." So he goes back and takes everyone. When all souls go back then he will not come anymore, new world will start.

Yes in the inert Paramdham there areno bodies, so there is no purity or impurity, but there is purity in the living Paramdham where there is no body conciousness.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post09 May 2008

andrey wrote:All souls go to Paramdham, because the Supremesoul comes & says i take you back with me.

Why.....why the Supreme Soul think it necessary to take all souls back to the useless inert Paramdham? Pray reply.

andrey

PBK

Post09 May 2008

The way you ask you should ask the Supreme Soul. I think Paramdham is not at all useless. It is our home. It is the home for all the souls and many, many souls stay there for so long time. Why useless? If it is not there where will these souls stay? It is even also the abode of the Supreme Soul himself where he stays for 4900 years. Why useless?

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post09 May 2008

andrey wrote:I think Paramdham is not at all useless.

What are the uses of such a dead-silence Paramdham?

It is even the abode of the Supreme Soul himself

What are the attributes of the concept 'Abode'? And with respect to those attributes convince me that the inert Paramdham is worthy to be entitled as 'the Abode of souls & the Supreme Soul'.

andrey

PBK

Post09 May 2008

The use of Paramdham is that souls are there, supreme souls is there. Where else are they supposed to be. Do you know any other Paramdham? I was wondering if also ded-silence is correct. silence and sound is here. There it is just above it.

In the Murli it is said that the Paramdham is not correctly to be said a land (for example of silence). Abode means a place of residence. The same way the Supreme Soul has his place of residence when he comes in this world - he comes in a body, same when when he is not in a body he resides there in Paramdham.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post09 May 2008

andrey wrote:The use of Paramdham is that souls are there, Supreme Soul is there.

What do they they do there?

Do you know any other Paramdham?

I know & believe in only one Paramdham - where we stay with complete comfort; that is really worthy to be entitled as Abode. It is flooded with the blissful sports of the Supreme Soul with us. It is the 'sweet-silence world'.

andrey

PBK

Post09 May 2008

There is no action, movement in the Paramdham, there is no cummunication. What you may describe as Paramdham could be the blissful world (if we suppose bliss means jeevanmukti). So this games of deities happenes in the Golden Age. And yes now in the Confluence Age all these happen in an unlimited way. We play with the Supreme Soul. We feel sweet silence when we are in front of him (phisically, intellectually).

But please, say where is this Paramdahm to you? Is it on earth? Where? And where is the Supreme Soul at present? Is it in some body? Which one?

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post09 May 2008

andrey wrote:There is no movement, action in the Paramdham.

How do you come to know that there is no action, movement in Paramdham? Action or movement is a relative concept, i.e, with respect to what is that inert Paramdham actionless/motionless world???

Let's consider four objects 'A', 'B', 'C' & 'D' in such a position that;
1) the distance & position of 'B' from 'A' is changing during a specific time period, i.e, 'B' is in motion with respect to 'A' (during that specific period),
2) the distance & position between 'A' & 'C' does not change during that period referred above, i.e, 'C' is motionless with respect to 'A',
3) the distance & position between 'D' & 'B' does not change during that period, i.e, 'B' is motionless with respect to 'D' &
4) the distance & position of 'C' from 'D' is changing during that period, i.e, 'C' is in motion with respect to 'D'.
Here we can see that 'B' is in motion & 'C' is motionless with respect to 'A' , but 'B' is motionless & 'C' is in motion with respect to 'D'.

Suffice to say that 'to be in motion/action' or 'not to be' is relative to something. Then could you please tell me with respect to what there is no motion or action in Paramdham? Actually the worldly mathematics & theory of Relativity do not apply to Paramdham.

Just as complex numbers (e.g. square root of -1) are neither positive numbers nor negative numbers, i.e, complex numbers are beyond both positive & negative numbers, in other words, any quantity, which could be expressed in complex numbers, is beyond the duality & relativity in mathematics like positive-negative; like the same way, all physical & spiritual attributes of Paramdham are beyond all dualities & relativities of this mundane world. The attributes of Paramdham cannot be relative to the attributes of this mundane world. We cannot say that there is no motion in Paramdham & even we cannot say that there is motion. The highest spiritual level of souls (unlimited celestial degree level) is beyond & not relative to both positivity (Sato-pradhan stage - 16 celestial degrees) & negativity (Tamo-pradhan stage - no celestial degrees) of this mundane world.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post09 May 2008

andrey wrote:There is no movement, action in the Paramdham.

How do you come to know that there is no action, movement in Paramdham? Action or movement is a relative concept, i.e, with respect to what is that inert Paramdham actionless/motionless world???

Let's consider four objects 'A', 'B', 'C' & 'D' in such a position that;
1) the distance & position of 'B' from 'A' is changing during a specific time period, i.e, 'B' is in motion with respect to 'A' (during that specific period),
2) the distance & position between 'A' & 'C' does not change during that period referred above, i.e, 'C' is motionless with respect to 'A',
3) the distance & position between 'D' & 'B' does not change during that period, i.e, 'B' is motionless with respect to 'D' &
4) the distance & position of 'C' from 'D' is changing during that period, i.e, 'C' is in motion with respect to 'D'.
Here we can see that 'B' is in motion & 'C' is motionless with respect to 'A' , but 'B' is motionless & 'C' is in motion with respect to 'D'.

Suffice to say that 'to be in motion/action' or 'not to be' is relative to something. Then could you please tell me with respect to what there is no motion or action in Paramdham? Actually the worldly mathematics & theory of Relativity do not apply to Paramdham.

Just as complex numbers (e.g. square root of -1) are neither positive numbers nor negative numbers, i.e, complex numbers are beyond both positive & negative numbers, in other words, any quantity, which could be expressed in complex numbers, is beyond the duality & relativity in mathematics like positive-negative; like the same way, all physical & spiritual attributes of Paramdham are beyond all dualities & relativities of this mundane world. The attributes of Paramdham cannot be relative to the attributes of this mundane world. We cannot say that there is no motion in Paramdham & even we cannot say that there is motion. The highest spiritual level of souls (unlimited celestial degree level) is beyond & not relative to both positivity (Sato-pradhan stage - 16 celestial degrees) & negativity (Tamo-pradhan stage - no celestial degrees) of this mundane world.
PreviousNext

Return to PBK