Regarding suffering, preaching and experience

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

jaycdp

Regarding suffering, preaching and experience

Post09 May 2008

1) do you think you have finished suffering?

2) Or are you not worried about suffering. You are busy climbing The Ladder. Or are you both because your master is against preaching and your master wants you to be an experiencer? And the whole ex-BK world, and may be BK world, is sick and tired of your preaching?

So why do not you PBKs write your positive experience every day in this forum so that people do not have to face a Christian or Islamic style preaching from a PBK any more?

andrey

PBK

Re: regarding suffering , preaching and experience

Post09 May 2008

I still suffer both physically and mentally from time to time. More mentally. Am not worried, because it is nothing new. Will i help myself by worrying? We can help ourselves if we take care for our physical well-being as well as spirtual. As something positive i can say i learn to uplift my own spirit when I am down. To encourage my own self when i am disheartened by saying some good things to my own self.

Return to PBK