Madhuban, Kampil and mini-Madhubans, my 3 feet

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

bansy

Post06 Sep 2006

Dear PBKs

What is the dress code for Kampil ? All whites for Sisters and Brothers ? Sames as BKs ?

Regarding dress, in foreign countries outside India, what do PBKs wear during summer. Are mothers and Sisters allowed short sleeves ? Are mothers and Sisters (and Brothers) allowed to go swimming in the sea or in the public swimming pool ?

Your views?

Maybe Sister Aimee can respond for PBK Mothers/Sisters what is needed in India and outside India.

bindi

PBK

Post16 Oct 2006

White for class only.

Personally, I wear whatever is appropriate as long as I take care that the intellect of others is not pulled towards me.

I would go swimming but would probably try to go when it is a female only sessions and that is personal.

surya

PBK

hello Bindi!

Post16 Oct 2006

Are you a new member Bindi?

If so, WELCOME to our forum! We shall chat around here.

surya

bansy

Post16 Oct 2006

Welcome to the forum bindi.

We have no choice whether female or male, we all have to go swimming together sooner or later ... in the Ocean. :D

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post17 Oct 2006

John wrote:I think there is unity between BKs and PBKs about the existance of Paramdham. Where there is a diference is in the understanding of the Subtle Regions.

What's also interesting is if Shiva only plays a 100 year part in the Confluence Age is the rest of his part during The Cycle in Paramdham in a dormant state like other souls or does he have any consciousness of being there.

Dear john Bhai.

You are very correct in your observation about the agreement between BKs and PBKs regarding the existence of Paramdham; about the Subtle Region, PBKs believe that it is the aakari world in the Ram's body where Krishna is residing and it is not somewhere in space; so why cannot they accept that in the end when Ram's soul reaches the 100% incorporeal stage (nirakari stage) then He will be the living Paramdham (chaitanya) live Paramdham where all souls of the world would direct their thoughts to and not to some world above.

shivsena.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post17 Oct 2006

John wrote:I've also heard this from a PBK or two, as we're discovering do labels mean that much? PBKs might be in Advanced Knowledge but are they all in advance understanding?

Dear john Bhai.

You have raised a very valid query about the PBKs; all PBKs are in Advanced Knowledge but not all are in advance understanding of Murli points; just as BKs repeat the Murli points without understanding; you will find many PBKs doing the same with what is said in cassettes and cds; all PBKs have identified through' Murli points, Virendra Dev Dixit as the Chariot through' which Ramshivbaba will be revealed to the world as living ShivBaba; but how and when will He be revealed is still a mystery.

Also one thing amazes me is that all PBKs, while giving the Advanced Knowledge to the BKs will quote all Murli points which are directed towards revealing the Father Ram and then when they are discussing The Knowledge amongst themselves then all Murli points are completely forgotten and they will just listen blindly to what is said in the cassettes and cds (even though the explanations seem contradictory); this is what i have not understood.

shivsena.

nirankari

friends or family of a BK

Post23 Oct 2006

Hello everyone,

I am new on this forum so I will start with my own personal experience.

I wanted to study Baba's Murlis in private, so in the first place I approached the teachers at my local BK Raja Yoga center, a very well known main center. When I ask for some Murlis to take home and study, a Senior Sister there wanted to interview me in private. After many, many requests, I failed to get any Murlis from them. So then I went onto the internet looking for any classes or Murlis and I found the Murlis and Advanced Knowledge. I stayed 5 days and 5 nights on the internet trying to figure out what was this other group called the PBKs.

Still very much attached to the BK way of life, I had difficulty getting my mind around the idea that there was a division in the family. I found some help on the matter and decided to go to India personally and investigate it all. A BK tried to stop me going and said that I was mad because the PBKs do all sort of things, like being impure, and their purpose is only to break the Brahma Kumaris.

I arrived in Kampil in complete doubt. The Bhatti started and I was stunned by the deep knowledge they were giving to me but my mind was still very much caught up with trying to get an answer about why there was this division in the family. I thought the Advanced Knowledge was like a set up and in reality, when I returned home, I would try to go back to the BKs.

Not so easy. Then, on the 3rd day of my stay, there was a break through in the drama. I went to class in the morning, still wondering about everything, when suddenly someone dressed in white sari came into the hall and sat down. I seemed to recognized the soul but how I did not want to see what I was seeing. So, I thought maybe it was a vision or something because my conscience was so guilty and that I should have gone to Madhuban instead.

But as they say, "God doesn't leave you ... ". Someone tapped my back whispering saying, "Look, Didi S from Mount Abu is here, she came with a group from Nepal!" Immediately there was a comfort in my heart. I waited until class finished and followed her. I spoke to her and she told me that she had been there in Kampil before and how she found out about the Advanced Knowledge by watching the VCD* in Mount Abu with the Dadis.

But how did she escape the BKs? She said that she wanted to check personally who was behind it all and so she told some lies to the Dadis that she was having terrible stomach pains and had to go to the doctors outside of Mount Abu. She also related how the Brothers in charge of security tried to stop her leaving and followed her to the station.

Well, I was relieved and went back to my 4th day Bhatti with such joy in my heart that I was following the right path. We meet again in the evening and she told me more about how she went back to Mount Abu and had a row with Kumarka Dada about The Knowledge. When I ask her how she managed to get back inside Madubhan she said, "by force! What else?" She also related her internal battle until the day she meet Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit and her joy in meeting with the spiritual Father.

After the Bhatti I had my chance to meet with Baba and so I asked him how the material like VCD* got to Mount Abu and Baba told me that there were things coming and going between the two places, like a black market or smuggling.

And to confirm this, there is another story that happened not long ago when a PBK Brother went to India to meet Baba. He travelled all around India with Baba filming Baba's meeting with the children for 15 days from one place to another. He told me how he packed all the filming materials in order to prepare them for editing and was surprised to find out later that they had all been stolen in a mysterious way and were never found again. Skeptics might just say, it was India and that the films were just stolen. Yes, maybe ... and than sold to someone.

Here ends my report. Until another day my friends.

Nirankari

arjun

PBK

Post23 Oct 2006

Dear Nirankari,

Omshanti. Welcome to the forum. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. I hope you are getting the direct Murlis of ShivBaba without any obstacles now. For those souls who may not have done bhatti or who still want to be with BKs and are not getting Murlis from them, the Admin. of this site has been kind enough to publish many BK Murlis/Avyakt Vanis/Trance Messages. This process of collecting and publishing Murlis will continue as long as this site exists or in other words allowed to exist, unlike the other sites which closed down (or were perhaps pressurised to close down??????)

I hope you would share some more experiences and knowledge with us.
with regards,
OGS,
Arjun

nirankari

friends or family of a BK

Post24 Oct 2006

(or were perhaps pressurised to close down??????)

Thanks Brother Arjun,

I am very glad I found this site and special the Murlis.

I have a lot of regards for Baba Virendra Dev Dixit for saving me. I think Baba said recently that he wants all the Murlis to be published on the www . This site will beat all the odds and remain open! :D

Omshanti

nirankari

arjun

PBK

Post25 Nov 2006

Prashna: Madhuban, mini-Madhubans aur Mahamadhuban ka arth kya hai?
Uttar: Madhu mana mitha, sweet honey, ban mana vairagya. Jahan behad ki vairagya vriti hai or mithaas hai oos jagah ko Madhuban kahajata hai. Jahaan Madhusudan hota hai oosi jagaha ko Madhuban kahajata hai. Is paribhasha ke anusaar, jab tak Shiv pita Mt. Abu may Dada Lekhraj Brahma ke tan ke dwara mata kee bhoomika adaa kar rahey thay, tab tak Mt. Abu ka vah sthaan jahaan ShivBaba aur unkay bachhey rahtey thay, Madhuban kahlaataa tha. Kintu jabsey Brahma Baba nay 1969 may apnaa sharir chod diya hai tabsey vah keval naam maatra ko Madhuban hai. Jabsey 1976 may Shiv pita ke naye saakaar maanviya rath ki pratyakshataa hui hai, vah sthaan jahaan ShivBaba apney bachhon ke saath rahtey hain vah Madhuban kahlaata hai. Kintu, choonki BKs ki tulana may PBKs ka sangathan bahut chota hai isliye vay naye sthaan jahaan ShivBaba apney bachhon ke saath rahtey hain Mini Madhuban kahlaatey hain; jab BapDada bachhon ke sath Mount Abu ko Paramdham banayenge tab Mahamadhuban kaha jayega.

Prashna: Gita pathshala/Mini Madhuban kisey kaha jaata hai?
Uttar: Aisey kisi bhi sthaan/ghar ko Gitapathshala kaha ja sakta hai jahaan koi PBK yugal murliyon may dee gayi Shrimat ke anusaar gyaan maarg par chal rahey hain, mukhyataya yadi vay pavitrata ka paalan kar rahey hain, bhatti kar lee hai, doosron ko advance gyaan samjha saktey hain aur kam say kam Murli samajhney laayak thodi Hindi jaantey hon. Keval ek kamrey vaaley ghar may bhi gitapathshala kholi ja sakti hai.

Prashna: Kampil ko Shiv ke avataran ke liye Madhuban ke roop may kyon chuna gaya?
Uttar: Kampil ko 1976 say Madhuban ke roop may isliye chuna gaya hai kyonki 1969 ke baad Shiv ka naya rath usee sthaan ka nivaasi hai. 1969 say ShivBaba kay naye kaarya sthaan kay baarey may Sakar murliyon aur Avyakt vaniyon may pratyaksh aur apratyaksh ishaarey diye gaye hain. Kampil sthaan ka pauraanik mahatwa bhi hai. Yah maana jaata hai ki Pandavon ki patni Draupadi ka janma Paanchaal raajya ki rajdhani Kampil kay ek yagyakund say hua tha. Kampil may hee Pandavon nay lambey samay tak guptavaas kiya tha. Aur yah vahee sthaan hai jahaan Draupadi say unka vivaah hua tha. Sanyogvash, Mt. Abu ki tarah is chotey say gaon may doh praacheen Jain mandir (Digambar aur Shwetambar mandir) hain. Murli may bhi kahaa hai –
• "Jaise Farrukhabad waaley kahtey hain ham oos maalik ko Yaad kartey hain, parantu vaastav may vishwa ka wa srishti ka maalik toh Lakshmi-Narayan bantey hain. Niraakaar ShivBaba toh vishwa ka maalik bantey nahi." dt 14-1-73 / 12-1-78
• "Farrukhabad may sirf maalik ko maantey hain.....aise to nahi maalik say ham ko dukh mila hai. Yaad kartey hee hain unko sukh–shaanti kay liye." Mu 22-2-78
• "Itna oonch tay oonch Baap kaise chee-2 gaon may aatey hain. Bachhon ko bahut pyaar say samjhaatey hain." Mu 6-7-84

Prashna: Jahaan akeley PBKs anya aatmaon ko Ishwariya gyaan detey hain us sthaan ko kya kaha jaata hai?
Uttar: Avivaahit PBKs mini-Madhubans nahi khol saktey hain. Avivaahit purush PBKs apney ghar par purush PBKs ka sangathan aayojit kar saktey hain yadi unkay parivar ko koi aaptti na ho. Isee prakaar, aisi avivaahit mahila PBKs/ aisi vivaahit mahila PBKs, jinkay pati gyaan may nahi hain, apney ghar par sirf mahila PBKs ka sangathan aayojit kar sakti hain, bashartey ki unkay parivar ko koi aapatti na ho. Kintu yadi aisey classes ko niyamit roop say aayojit kiya jana ho toh Baba say anumati ya raay lee jaaye toh achha hoga. Aisey classes ko Gitapathshala nahi kaha jata hai. Gitapathshala keval PBK yugalon ke ghar par hee kholi ja sakti hai. Yadi kuch purush PBKs milkar Shrimat anusaar ek sthaan par rahtey hain toh usay Pandav Bhavan kaha ja sakta hai, Gitapathshala nahi.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question: What is Madhuban, mini-Madhubans and Mahamadhuban?
Ans: 'Madhu' means sweet, sweet honey. 'ban' means detachment. Wherever there are vibrations of detachment in unlimited sense, that place is called Madhuban. The place where Madhusudan lives is called Madhuban. By this definition, until Father Shiv was playing the role of a mother through the body of Dada Lekhraj Brahma at Mt. Abut, the place at Mt. Abu where ShivBaba and his children were living was called Madhuban. But it has been a Madhuban only for name sake ever since Brahma Baba left his body in 1969. Ever since the revelation of the new corporeal human Chariot of Father Shiv in 1976, the place where ShivBaba lives along with his children is called Madhuban. But since the gathering of PBKs is very small when compared to the BKs of Mount Abu, the new places where ShivBaba lives along with His children are called Mini Madhubans; When BapDada along with the children, will transform Mount Abu into the Supreme abode, at that time it will be called as Mahamadhuban .

Question: What is a Gita pathshala/Mini Madhuban?
Ans: Any place/household can be called a Gitapathshala where a PBK couple is following the path of knowledge as per the Shrimat given in the Murlis, mainly if they are following purity, have undergone the bhatti, can explain the Advanced Knowledge to others, know at least some Hindi to understand the Murlis, etc. Gita pathshala can be set-up even in a one room house.

Question: Why was Kampil chosen as Madhuban for Shiva to come down?
Ans: Kampil is chosen as Madhuban since 1976 because the new Chariot of Shiv after 1969 hails from that place. Direct and indirect hints have been given in various Sakar Murlis and Avyakt Vanis aboout the new place of actions of ShivBaba since 1969. The place Kampil also has a mythological significance. It is believed that Draupadi, the wife of Pandavas was born from a Yagyakund at Kampil, the capital of Panchaal state. It was at Kampil only that the Pandavas spent a long time in incognito form. And it is at this place that they got married to Draupadi. Coincidentally, like Mount Abu there are two ancient Jain temples (Digambar and Shwetambar) in this tiny village. It is even said in the Murli :
• "Just as people of Farrukhabad say we remember that Master, but in reality it is Lakshmi & Narayan who become the masters of the world. Incorporeal ShivBaba does not become the master of the world." dt 14-1-73 / 12-1-78
• "In Farrukhabad people have faith only in the Master.....It is not that we have received sorrows from the master. He is remembered only for prosperity and peace." Mu 22-2-78
• "Such a highest Father comes in such a dirty village. He explains the children very affectionately." Mu 6-7-84

Question: What is the name given to the place where single PBKs give Godly knowledge to other souls?
Ans: Yes, unmarried PBKs cannot set up a mini-Madhubans. Unmarried male PBKs can organize a get together/gathering (sangathan) of male PBKs at their place if their family has no objection. Similarly, unmarried female PBKs/ married female PBKs whose husband in not in Gyan can organize a get together/gathering of only female PBKs at their place of residence if their family has no objection. But it would be always good to seek Baba's permission/opinion if such classes are to be organized on a regular basis.
Such classes are not called Gitapathshalas. Gitapathshalas can be set up only in the houses of PBK couples. If some single male PBKs have joined together to live at a place in accordance with Shrimat, it can be called Pandav Bhavan but not Gita pathshala.
Previous

Return to PBK