Has Virendra Dev Dixit become Father to a child?

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Has Veerendra Dev Dixit become Father to a child?

Post26 Jun 2008

It is important not only to receive answers to questions but to know that one can ask questions if one wants in the first place. Sometimes it is necessary to test that out with a difficult question to see if there is any resistance, guile, discrimination etc.

There were times where we have been critical of some of the answers that Virendra Dev Dixit gave and found them a little disappointing BUT Arjun has made a great effort here. I think it is enough to show that Virendra Dev Dixit is willing if not able to answer questions, and to prove there is an open channel of communication which the BKWSU leadership has not done. It would appear that he recognise this forum as part of the greater whole.

sachkhand

Post28 Jun 2008

pbkindiana wrote:So instead of looking at Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit, why not read Murli quotes to know exactly where is Supreme Soul Shiva's appointed Chariot is. As there is a Murli quote that says "only the wise and the sensible ones will know the Incorporeal Shiv is in that Chariot."

:shock: AUM Shanti.

I have read many Murli points which I had taken down in note books from the registers in Kampil when I had gone there. I had some original Sakar Murlis. Also I read the Murli khand 1, published by AIVV Institution. Based on the Murli points I had read, I have posted about four posts containing many letters. I not only posted those to Kampil only, but sent xerox copies of those letters to all main AIVV centres and even even smaller centres and Gita Pathshalas. Also I posted the xerox copies to many important BKIVV centres including Delhi and Mt. Abu. I received no answers to those those posts. One PBK had posted me a letter criticizing me for my posts. I answered him. He too did not answer me back.

In one of the recorded class of Virendra Dev Dixit in Pune ( Maharashtra state) in the year 2006, a mata (PBK women) raised the issue of my letters. Virendra Dev Dixit took my letter. Started reading it. As his style is, while reading Murli point, he started explaining it sentence by sentence. But in the middle itself he abruptly stopped explaining the Murli point as he was caught by his own explanation. He ended reading the letter. All this I have seen in the VCD*. I do not know the VCD* number. If you want you can search for it and see it. VCD* was recorded in Pune in the year 2006.

I hope you will find explanation to that point either yourself or with other PBKs or through Virendra Dev Dixit If you want I will email you scanned files of all those letters. Or I may post them here as attachments in a post. Letters are in Hindi. I may post English translation of some of the Murli points which I had written in those letters.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.

bansy

Post28 Jun 2008

sackhand wrote:In one of the recorded class of Virendra Dev Dixit in Pune ( Maharashtra state) in the year 2006, a mata (PBK women) raised the issue of my letters. Virendra Dev Dixit took my letter. Started reading it. As his style is, while reading Murli point, he started explaining it sentence by sentence. But in the middle itself he abruptly stopped explaining the Murli point as he was caught by his own explanation. He ended reading the letter. All this I have seen in the VCD*. I do not know the VCD* number. If you want you can search for it and see it. VCD* was recorded in Pune in the year 2006. I hope you will find explaination to that point either yourself or with other PBKs or through Virendra Dev Dixit If you want I will email you scanned files of all those letters. Or I may post them here as attachments in a post. Letters are in Hindi. I may post English translation of some of the Murli points which I had written in those letters.

This has also been raised by anamik in the thread "PBKs what do you have to hide ?";
anamik wrote:Dear sweet soul,

I have written few letters to many PBK centres. In one of the discussion CD (of Pune) one of the PBK raised the topic of my letter. At that time Baba took my letter and started reading. When he started to explain the above point,

[(In English) Father is by all means highest Authority and then that Prajapita Brahma also stands to be highest Authority. This Dada is highest Authority. Shiv and Prajapita Brahma. Souls are children of ShivBaba and then in Sakar we Brothers and Sisters are all children of Prajapita Brahma. This is everybody's Great Great Grandfather.],

He read first sentence of the point where it says ShivBaba is the highest Authority and then next says Prajapita is the highest Authority. And he concluded saying that there cannot be two highest Authorities, therefore ShivBaba and Prajajpita are one and the same personality in practical. Then he read the next above quoted sentence, where it clearly says that Dada Lekhraj (Brahma Baba) is the highest Authority.

After reading this, Baba veerendra Dev Dixit stopped explaining the Murli point abruplty and closed the letter and changed the topic. There are many such points where it clearly indicated that Dada Lekharaj is the actual Prajapita and Mukarrar (Fixed) Rath (Chariot). It is up to you whether to think over these points or be blind to them. Thanks.

If you don't mind, the letters may be posted and I am sure someone will translate to English. This forum has the capacity.

arjun

PBK

Post28 Jun 2008

Sister bansy wrote:This has also been raised by anamik in the thread "PBKs what do you have to hide ?"

Thanks for doing the research. Does it mean anamik (i.e. the anonymous one) and sachkhand (i.e. the land of truth) are one and the same?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post28 Jun 2008

arjun wrote:Thanks for doing the research. Does it mean anamik (i.e. the anonymous one) and sachkhand (i.e. the land of truth) are one and the same?

Anamik posted as a BK.

You might remember their "Dada Lekharaj was Ramakrishna Paramhansa" quote over another quality intuition they had.
anamik wrote:In my humble opinion, Dada Lekharaj was Ramakrishna Paramhansa in one of his previous births. This thought is haunting me. So I once again request Arjun Bhai to get my opinion verified from Baba Virendra Dev Dixit If not I am forced to believe my opinion.

I would say that they are the same person. Fair enough if they forgot their password ... but would you care to clarify this matter sachkhand?

Back then, I wrote ... "my bet is that Anamik just ignores me as he seems to have an axe to grind with the PBKs". Now I am starting to wonder what their agenda is.

sachkhand

Post29 Jun 2008

arjun wrote:Thanks for doing the research. Does it mean anamik (i.e. the anonymous one) and sachkhand (i.e. the land of truth) are one and the same?
ex-l wrote:I would say that they are the same person. Fair enough if they forgot their password ... but would you care to clarify this matter sachkhand? Back then, I wrote ... "my bet is that Anamik just ignores me as he seems to have an axe to grind with the PBKs". Now I am starting to wonder what their agenda is.

AUM Shanti,

As Bansy has rightly pointed out, I with nick name in the forum as Sachkhand now and Anamik then are one and the same. But my true name is Sanjeev. Which I have been signing in the end of every message now. There is nothing like I am supporter of BK or Vishnu Party or any other faction. I am just supporter of Truth. This is the reason why I changed from Anamik to Sachkhand. I had not forgot my password.

In the beginning I was not willing to show up with my true identity, and I think many people here have not given their names here correctly or do not sign with their true name. I first just raised some general doubts. But when I had to make serious statements, I thought why not enter the forum with true identity. Because I thought it was not correct to pose as someone unknown. O.K. There is nothing like hidden agenda.

Thanks.
Sanjeev.

bansy

Post29 Jun 2008

arjun wrote:Thanks for doing the research.
sackhand wrote:As Bansy has rightly pointed out

Actually folks, I did not bother to check if sackhand or anamik were the same person.

In this thread, sackhand mentioned about checking the 2006 VCD* of Pune. As there are PBK clarifications in this forum, I scanned on "Pune". After all, as sackhand pointed out this is a serious issue for him, so I took the opportunity to see if this thread needs more research. With the scan, the post from anamik also came up, surprising it was quite similar. Yes it could be that the members are the same name, but it did not matter to me as it is then simply repeating the same statement again. Each member is a "soul" so it does not matter how many manisfestations of the same soul comes up. (Although it makes general posting and readability easier if each person simply uses one member name, after all we wouldn't want Shiva soul to have several names would we :oops: ).

So I then ask if sackhand can upload the letters to this forum, and someone can translate into English, since it is a serious issue for him.

pbkindiana

PBK

Post30 Jun 2008

sanjeev wrote:I have read many Murli points which I had taken down in note books from the registers in Kampil when I had gone there. I had some original Sakar Murlis. Also I read the Murli khand 1, published by AIVV Institution. Based on the Murli points I had read, I have posted about four posts containing many letters. I not only posted those to Kampil only, but sent xerox copies of those letters to all main AIVV centres and even even smaller centres and Gita Pathshalas. Also I posted the xerox copies to many important BKIVV centres including Delhi and Mt. Abu. I received no answers to those those posts. One PBK had posted me a letter criticizing me for my posts. I answered him. He too did not answer me back.

In one of the recorded class of Veerendra Dev Dixit in Pune ( Maharashtra state) in the year 2006, a mata (PBK women) raised the issue of my letters. Veerendra Dev Dixit took my letter. Started reading it. As his style is, while reading Murli point, he started explaining it sentence by sentence. But in the middle itself he abruptly stopped explaining the Murli point as he was caught by his own explanation. He ended reading the letter. All this I have seen in the VCD*. I do not know the VCD* number. If you want you can search for it and see it. VCD* was recorded in Pune in the year 2006.

I hope you will find explanation to that point either yourself or with other PBKs or through Veerendra Dev Dixit If you want I will email you scanned files of all those letters. Or I may post them here as attachments in a post. Letters are in Hindi. I may post English translation of some of the Murli points which I had written in those letters.

Dear sanjeev Bhai,

I just don't understand what are you trying to prove. A simple solution is --- if you do not like or unhappy with Baba Virendra Dev Dixit's explanations to any queries or his clarifications Murlis, DO NOT FOLLOW AND LISTEN. No one is compelling you to believe him. If your intention is to denigrate him or to disgrace him, then it will never work. The BKs and the others are trying their very best to bring him down but it is not happening. By posting irrelevant views about him will never fluctuate the stage of the PBKs who have so much of faith, love and regards for him.

You have/had your intuition that you are going to become prajapita, so go ahead and make efforts to become prajapita. No one is refraining you from doing anything. As you have said that truth will be revealed one day and it will definitely be revealed, so why not we follow whoever we believe till the revelation of ShivBaba. You will never gain anything by pointing a finger at Baba Virendra Dev Dixit, instead you will lose.

Om Shanti -- indie.

arjun

PBK

Post30 Jun 2008

sanjeev wrote:As Bansy has rightly pointed out, I with nick name in the forum as Sachkhand now and Anamik then are one and the same. But my true name is Sanjeev.

Dear Brother,
Omshanti. I appreciate that you have accepted the above fact. I hope you would continue to be truthful to others in future.
ogs,
arjun

ex-l

ex-BK

Post01 Jul 2008

... but that should not distract from the "sex and Virendra Dev Dixit" issue, arjun. Fair is fair and "what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander".

An official comment is still being await upon to address that episode. For me it is not a problem BUT the cover up of it is creating tensions and such allegations.

Who is going to be the first to spin the seeds over this one? I cannot only ask informed questions. What we were told is that he was able to have sex with all the Kumaris and not get one of them pregnant and this is proof of some story out of Bhakti. This is what sachkand refers to above.

Now, again I say, I have no problem with that. If the early PBKs collectively agreed to have an experiment and see the result, clear the matter out of the way so progress could continue, or it was part of some ritual ... then fair is fair. Better to be honest than secretive like the BKs.

global

ex-BK

Post01 Jul 2008

sachkand,

I think you have been watching to many soap operas or talk shows. Come on, really.

It is good to question things but these kinds of things are matters for the ones with foolish minds, you don't seem to be the type.

I don't think anyone is wanting to follow anyone or asking them to.

PBKindiana, hard to trust those Murli points.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post01 Jul 2008

global wrote:I think you have been watching to many soap operas or talk shows. Come on, really.

Good idea, global.

I think we should get Virendra Dev Dixit, Gulzar, the Brahma Kumaris, Mama and the taxi driver together ... and get them on The Jerry Springer Show. We will need the securities guys to hold the BKs away from the PBKs.

But, seriously, whereas some of sachkand's intuitions may be far out ... there is no smoke without fire. Even if the fire went out a long time ago.

If we accept the basic BK/PBK equation that everything that happens in the Confluence Age is a reflection of what happened on the Path of Bhakti ... there is a lot of sensual eroticism surrounding Brahma, Krishna and the gopis, Shiva etc.

sachkhand

Post01 Jul 2008

pbkindiana wrote:I just don't understand what are you trying to prove. A simple solution is --- if you do not like or unhappy with Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit's explanations to any queries or his clarifications Murlis, DO NOT FOLLOW AND LISTEN. No one is compelling you to believe him. If your intention is to denigrate him or to disgrace him, then it will never work. The BKs and the others are trying their very best to bring him down but it is not happening ... You will never gain anything by pointing a finger at Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit, instead you will lose.

AUM Shanti.

I accept what you have written. Why should I bother about Virendra Dev Dixit or why should I bother Virendra Dev Dixit only because I have some querries about Murli points and his (Virendra Dev Dixit) personal life. I will give you the answer.

I had not asked Virendra Dev Dixit to give knowledge that he is giving, or instigate his followers to go and chase BKs and infuse in them his (Virendra Dev Dixit) own interpretation of Murli points. I was silently doing my Purusharth remaining in a BK centre. And many like me were doing there Purusharth. They had faith, love and regards for Brahma Baba and ShivBaba in him. They were least bothered about Virendra Dev Dixit. Who is he or how is his Purursharth or anything about him.

People like you, i.e. the followers of Virendra Dev Dixit practically chased them (BKs), challenged them and gave irrelevant views about Brahma Baba and Didis. And are continuing doing it even today. When I heard about the so called Advanced Knowledge in January 1993, I made up my mind that I should know Truth. I did not say that this party is called Shankar party or they are against BKs. I had no prejudice about anyone, neither BKs nor followers of Virendra Dev Dixit. I just decided that Truth is of utmost importance. I did not think that I will lose my seat in Heaven if I doubt about Brahma Baba, or what will happen if BKs will remove me out of their centre. I did not care for anything but Knowing Truth. And I am continuing my journey in the Path of Seeking Truth. I do not need your advice for what I should do ot not do. I believe that ShivBaba also sees heartfelt feelings, not intellectual exercise alone.

May I ask you a question which I confronted many times when I was trying to tell BKs about the so called Advanced Knowledge? They just asked me that why should these so called advance people bother BKs (just like you who is repeating the same thing now to me). Why cannot they go to the public and give them knowledge that Virendra Dev Dixit is The GodFather? Why are the followers of Virendra Dev Dixit chasing BKs? Now do you have any answer for that? I really did not have answer, felt bad to trouble them and left telling to them.

I had also written article giving Advanced Knowledge and showed it to Virendra Dev Dixit and asked him whether I should distribute them in public because I was eager in doing service. I was eager to give The Knowledge of The GodFather. But Virendra Dev Dixit said that public will get confused if I give this knowledge to them. Will they really? cannot the so called advance people explain the so called Truth about GodFather to the Public, like BKs. What are they afraid of? Why are Virendra Dev Dixit and his followers (including you) bothering BKs and their followers with your interpretation. Will you answer me?

It is foolish on your part to think that I want to denigrate or disgrace Virendra Dev Dixit. I just want to know Truth about The GodFather. I have no personal attachment or ill feelings towards any groups. You feel that I am bothering you when I have any query about Murli points or Virendra Dev Dixit. Then how will you justify what Virendra Dev Dixit did and his followers did and even doing now towards BKs. Why double standards?

Once again I am saying that I have nothing against any group and I am not attached to any group. I am just Seeker of Truth about The GodFather.

Thanks, Sanjeev.

sachkhand

Post01 Jul 2008

sanjeev wrote:As Bansy has rightly pointed out, I with nick name in the forum as Sachkhand now and Anamik then are one and the same. But my true name is Sanjeev.
arjun wrote:Omshanti. I appreciate that you have accepted the above fact. I hope you would continue to be truthful to others in future.

AUM Shanti.

You have written as if I have made a great betrayal. I have not written post as Anamik after joining the Forum as Sachkhand. I would have cancelled the membership of Anamik if I knew how to do it. I thought it unnecessary to introduce myself as the same Anamik. Because no one here is writing his/her true name. Is your actual name Arjun?

I request all the members to give their true identity and address and phone number. Are you people ready? I am ready to give. If you cannot give address and phone number, then atleast give your true name. I hope at least few will come forward to give their true name.
global wrote:I think you have been watching to many soap operas or talk shows. Come on, really. It is good to question things but these kinds of things are matters for the ones with foolish minds, you don't seem to be the type. I don't think anyone is wanting to follow anyone or asking them to.

I cannot understand your hifi English language. You see I am not very well versed in English. Please write what you want to write to me in simple English.

Thanks, Sanjeev

sachkhand

Post01 Jul 2008

bansy wrote:Each member is a "soul" so it does not matter how many manisfestations of the same soul comes up. (Although it makes general posting and readability easier if each person simply uses one member name, after all we wouldn't want Shiva soul to have several names would we :oops: ). So I then ask if sackhand can upload the letters to this forum, and someone can translate into English, since it is a serious issue for him.

AUM Shanti.

I think there is no need to make fun of me because I came with my true identity. I am not using Anamik to post after I joined as Sachkhand.

I will upload the letters. I want to inform you all that I have translated few Murli points which I had raised in the letters and posting them in "The Commonroom" and the post is with the subject "Explantion Required".

Thanks, Sanjeev.
PreviousNext

Return to PBK