Has Virendra Dev Dixit become Father to a child?

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

jaycdp

Re: Has Veerendra Dev Dixit become Father to a child?

Post24 Jun 2008

Sanjeev has an allegation.

Does he bring any proof of his realligation? Why doesn't Sanjeev talk further about his so called allegation/rumour?

Om Shanti, jay

sachkhand

Post24 Jun 2008

AUM Shanti.

ex-l has reminded me that already I had given a statement based on my feelings and which turned out to be false. I accept that I cannot prove it. I think time is very near for many Truths to unfold. I still say that I go according to my feelings and not just by what I hear from others. I truly had felt that I am Prajapita Brahma. But I do not want to insist on what I say. I think there is no need for making others believe. Time proves but should I not share my True feelings with you all.

You too read, hear many things and you accept only those things which you feel are True. It is also your feeling. The difference is that you tell what you hear from others or read from somewhere. I am telling what came from inside me. I am not insisting but just sharing my feelings. And I accept all the responsibilities for what I say and am ready to face the consequences of what I say. I am not putting blame on someone else by saying someone said so, not even on Murlis.

Even the subject raised in this topic is also my True feeling. Is it not just a YES or NO from Virendra Dev Dixit which will close this subject? There was no reason for Arjun to ask me for my telephone number and address. A just YES and NO from Virendra Dev Dixit would have been enough. I have already given my telephone number and my city to Arjun through private message. If he wants my postal address, I will give that too. No problem. If needed I am ready to give it even publicly. Yesterday night I was thinking over it. Arjun had asked to give it only if I trust him. And I have written that I trust him. But the question that came to my mind was that is there any necessity to go according to the basis of trust of people. Is it not better to have Trust in GodFather and go according to our gut feelings. I do not know what you people do, but I mostly follow this Golden Rule.

Jaycdp has asked me to talk further about this. How can I say it. How can I prove it. I had a feeling and I have shared it with you. Is it not the responsibility of Virendra Dev Dixit to answer this rather than me. Please note that I am not making allegations or insisting on what I say, I just want an answer from Virendra Dev Dixit or from the institution's any responsible person. You may ask why make a fuss about it here in the forum instead of asking it directly to Virendra Dev Dixit. I do not know how to contact Virendra Dev Dixit. If Arjun tells how to contact, then henceforth I will tell my feelings directly to Virendra Dev Dixit and if felt necessary I will post them in this forum.

Thanks.
Sanjeev.

bansy

Post24 Jun 2008

You too read, hear many things and you accept only those things which you feel are True. It is also your feeling.

Yes, you are right, we all hear and read of things. However, we all have a mind and intellect to make judgments which are correct for oneself and for the world at large.

This is what a murderer tells the police after he had killed 3 bystanders in the street by stabbing them each 20 times in the neck; " It was inside me, something told me to do this, but I don't know what". Of course, this man did not go to jail, he was considered insane.

So here's the next rumour; Dadi G and Virendra Dev Dixit were sleeping together, a supernova occurred, and that was the start of Golden Age !! Now how do you like that ? Come on, be sensible !

This is such a humorous thread. Of course, if the allegations are true then it will be even more humorous. :D

tom

ex-BK

Post24 Jun 2008

Sachkhand,

You have told us that you feel you are Prajapita Brahma. I don't think any soul in this forum could understand this feeling of yours. But we were all respectful. I, myself, was thinking that you should better take a professional help to come to peace.

As you know, in Gyan we call negative thoughts waste thoughts. But besmearing the leader of one spiritual group who suffered years long through defamations and smearing campaigns from other spiritual groups - and blaming him with breaking the highest spiritual principle of that faith - only because you had one waste thoughts without any evidence, is called in spiritual language and in all holy books of all religions devilish.

Holding on just one waste thought you are not only condemning that spiritual leader, but also blacken his divorced wife, the new husband of that lady, and the newborn child. In lokik life, I met people with high moral standards, who would never, even if they had seen with their own eyes and had evidences, ever speak out such issues not to cause harm to the mother and the newborn child.

You must have guilty conscience to have published your waste thoughts in one open forum and so creating new waste thoughts in some others who would like to blame that leader and his ex-wife.

arjun

PBK

Post24 Jun 2008

sanjeev wrote:There was no reason for Arjun to ask me for my telephone number and address. A just YES and NO from Veerendra Dev Dixit would have been enough. I have already given my telephone number and my city to Arjun through private message. If he wants my postal address, I will give that too. No problem. If needed I am ready to give it even publicly. Yesterday night I was thinking over it. Arjun had asked to give it only if I trust him. And I have written that I trust him.

Dear Brother,
Omshanti. Thanks for trusting me. I did receive a private message from your end, but it said 'message deleted by sender before being delivered'. So, there was nothing to read in it. Please send it once again. There is no need to give it publicly.
You may ask why make a fuss about it here in the forum instead of asking it directly to Veerendra Dev Dixit. I do not know how to contact Veerendra Dev Dixit. If Arjun tells how to contact, then henceforth I will tell my feelings directly to Veerendra Dev Dixit and if felt necessary I will post them in this forum.

You can write to him at a1spiritual@sify.com

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

yogi108

BK

Post25 Jun 2008

NOW this is getting hilarious, Virendra Dev Dixit has a private sifymail id ... Now when are we going to get BapDada to have a subtleregion@BapDada.com

Man, I am just having a good laugh since I just remembered the practice of writing letters to Baba via the instruments and as soon as you handover the letter to the instrument and walk through the door ... am sure that they immediately open it to see if the student has asked a question to Baba about a possible surrender of properties ...

Sifymail id ... hehehehe

Yogi

PS Just having fun at both the Yagya's

arjun

PBK

Post25 Jun 2008

yogi108 wrote:NOW this is getting hilarious Veerendra Dev Dixit has a private sifymail id ...

Brahma Baba lived in an age of typewriters and telegrams while Baba Virendra Dev Dixit lives in an age of computers and internet. So it is but natural that he should have a personal email id, shouldn't he? And it saves a lot of Yagya money by enabling swift exchange of information.

I don't know about the system of giving replies in BKWSU, but as far as AIVV is concerned every reply received from the above email id bears a unique reply number. This system was started a few years ago and till date nearly 35,000 mails have been replied. I don't know if you consider this to be transparency or not. But I definitely know that this is not something to make fun of.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

sachkhand

Post25 Jun 2008

AUM Shanti,

Dear Arjun, thanks for giving email ID. Henceforth I will write directly to it. But, please tell me how many days does it normally takes to get an answer. I am asking this because I should know whether I will get an answer for my querry or it is just neglected. So, how many days should I wait for receiving answer. And if I do not get an answer, then what should I do? Then will it be right for me to raise the issue in this forum? I am writing another Personal Message to you.

Thanks.
Sanjeev.

sachkhand

Post25 Jun 2008

AUM Shanti.
bansy wrote:Yes, you are right, we all hear and read of things. However, we all have a mind and intellect to make judgments which are correct for oneself and for the world at large.

I guarentee you that I have used both my mind and intellect before making those statements.
bansy wrote:This is what a murderer tells the police after he had killed 3 bystanders in the street by stabbing them each 20 times in the neck; " It was inside me, something told me to do this, but I don't know what". Of course, this man did not go to jail, he was considered insane.

But I think that murderer should take responsibility for what he has done. And he should say that I am not insane and if the Justice thinks he has done wrong, then he should be given punishment. He should be ready to face the consequences. I have given the earlier statements and raised this issue in my full sense. I do not have any intention of gossiping. I am serious about my statements.
So here's the next rumour; Dadi G and Veerendra Dev Dixit were sleeping together, a supernova occurred, and that was the start of Golden Age !! Now how do you like that ? Come on, be sensible !

Please note the difference between your statement and my message. You have already accepted that you are spreading rumour. And just read what you have written in a public forum. Have you used your mind and intellect before writing this. Most of you people are taking this as a kind of cheap gossip or a case of purposeful defamation of Virendra Dev Dixit But I am doing neither. I am serious about what I have written in this post.
This is such a humorous thread. Of course, if the allegations are true then it will be even more humorous. :D!

If you think you are enjoying this without thinking serious about this, that speaks of you. People are better judged by knowing their ways of enjoyment. Please, be serious. I have raised an issue which many BKs talk in private to demean Virendra Dev Dixit and many PBKs have this issue in their mind but fear to talk just to show their respect for Virendra Dev Dixit but within they too want an answer.

Thanks, Sanjeev.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post25 Jun 2008

yogi108 wrote:Sifymail id ... hehehehe

Perhaps it would be cooler if God got his own domain name? Its a wonder that why, with His knowledge of the the three aspects of time, he did not predict the success of the internet and register his own domain name first?

We could have a whip round and buy it for him. God.com has gone already, so has SupremeSoul.com. Even Paramdham.com has fallen into the hands of a junk domain name reseller. So either it is a sign ... or he will need something else. The funny thing is ... God on the internet is big business already. I did a search for alternatives and they were all for sale with huge prices. You could have 'god@Paramdham.net' or 'god@Paramdham.info' though.
GodStories.net $488.00*, GodsTime.net $988.00*, GodsQuad.net $888.00*, GodsPulse.net $588.00*, GodsPlan.net $688.00*, Godspell.net $2,288.00*, GodsNet.net $888.00*, GodsMen.net $888.00*, GodsHome.net $1,088.00*, GodsHands.net $688.00*, GodsGift.net $1,380.00*, GodsChoice.net $1,588.00*, GodsChildren.net $688.00*, GodsArmy.net $700.00*, GodQuest.net $488.00*, GodOnTheNet.net $585.00*

Just to respond to something Tom said earlier, I do not think it is such a terrible thing to ask questions such as this IF the intent is earnest. Let's face it, he would not be the first Pope, Mullah or guru to pull such a trick. There was a similar story about guru Maharaji who killed a cyclist when driving his car and got one of his follower's his houseboy take the blame. The houseboy stated that he was the driver of the vehicle plus a heft cash settlement was given to the victim’s family.

One day we will be able to discuss the relationship between the sex issue, Virendra Dev Dixit and the PBKs but at the moment it is too difficult culturally for the Indians to discuss openly and, my guess, considered too impossible to rationalise within the BK context. So it is ignored or hushed up.

pbkindiana

PBK

Post26 Jun 2008

sanjeev wrote:I have raised an issue which many BKs talk in private to demean Veerendra Dev Dixit and many PBKs have this issue in their mind but fear to talk just to show their respect for Veerendra Dev Dixit but within they too want an answer.

Dear sanjeev Bhai,

The BKs can say any malicious gossips about Baba Virendra Dev Dixit or defame him but Baba Virendra Dev Dixit doesn't get affected by all this widespread speculation. His main aim is to emulate Supreme Soul Shiv. As regards to your comments that many PBKs have fear to talk about his personal life is a misconception. The PBKs have only love and regards for Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and never have fear of him. When there is love, then one will understand his moves and will tally his actions with Murli quotes. The PBKs have the awareness that "see the incorporeal in corporeal and not to emulate the corporeal's actions." Only the wise and the sensible ones will know that "to become the conqueror of lust,is to be with nature practically in order to master the vice of lust 100% to become the master of the world." So instead of looking at Baba Virendra Dev Dixit, why not read Murli quotes to know exactly where is Supreme Soul Shiva's appointed Chariot is. As there is a Murli quote that says "only the wise and the sensible ones will know the Incorporeal Shiv is in that Chariot."

Om Shanti -- indie.

bansy

Post26 Jun 2008

If you think you are enjoying this without thinking serious about this, that speaks of you. People are better judged by knowing their ways of enjoyment. Please, be serious. I have raised an issue which many BKs talk in private to demean Veerendra Dev Dixit and many PBKs have this issue in their mind but fear to talk just to show their respect for Veerendra Dev Dixit but within they too want an answer.

Well, why did not you say so in the first place ? If you look at your first post in this thread, anyone can see you are making a defaming statement, and even though you admit responsibility, you were still prepared to go ahead with it.

Hence my reply to your post is simply a reflection of the ignorance. Almost every response to it has been as such too. And I am sure most sensible posters in this forum have simply ignored my ignorant post too.
If you think you are enjoying this without thinking serious about this, that speaks of you.

Err ... Yes ?

You are right, For you this is quite serious. You are serious. Seriousness is heaviness. I do hope you find some way to make it lighter on yourself.

sachkhand

Post26 Jun 2008

AUM Shanti.

I had thought while writing this post that people here will be embarrassed to think on this issue and even get angry at me. But I had not thought that I will be considered as a cheap gossiper. I thought the reason for this forum was to discuss The Knowledge given by The GodFather from different perspectives. And what is the aim of the discussion? Not time pass or play blame game, but to understand The GodFather and His role.

As you all know that The Rudra Gyan Yagnya established by the GodFather ShivBaba has come under public scrutiny from it's beginning. And it should happen. Because, if someone want others to have faith in him/her and follow him/her then other people has right to know about that person. And in this case, it is not just following the person but surrendering to the person. If someone wants other people to surrender to him/her then others have right to know his/her personal life. Knowing something which is considered to be bad or unworthy does not mean indulging in it.

When someone wants to understand another person then information about him/her is needed. Collecting negative information or analysing some negative information does not mean gossiping or taking vicious enjoyment in it. I thought BKs and PBKs are mature enough to think and analyse objectively about an issue. We need to be mature intellectually and have Baby's Heart (innocent Heart), not a baby's intellect and mature (polluted) heart. Someone here is enjoying the discussion (viciously). And has used such a dirty language in conveying thoughts. I did not expect this. I feel I have made a mistake raising this important issue amongst immature people. Do not think that you are very respectful of others or that you have great love for Virendra Dev Dixit by criticising me for raising this issue. I appreciate Arjun for his responses and I believe he has true love for Virendra Dev Dixit ( Baba).

The people who have criticised me for raising this issue I think, are not serious about this knowledge. They might be thinking that this is just one amongst many other spiritual institutions giving spiritual knowledge. So why get personal about these leaders? The person I am talking about (as claimed by PBKs) is not just another spiritual leader. He is The GodFather (as claimed by PBKs). And if you too think so then get all your doubts cleared about the person as early as possible.

I think end times are very near. And if a doubt or a question comes in your mind in the end times then you will be vipareet buddhi (I do not know how to translate, I hope Arjun will help.). And it is said vipareet buddhi vinashyanti. Do not waste time, do not take this spiritual knowledge given by The GodFather ShivBaba lightly. Try to understand The GodFather. Do not care what people will say. Do not waste your time showing off.

Dear Arjun, I request you to send the answer from Virendra Dev Dixit to me through personal message. As most of the people over here have no doubt about Virendra Dev Dixit as being The GodFather. But I have. And so I require an answer for my doubt.

I request the administator, if he thinks that this post is defaming in nature and is unworthy then please delete this post if policy of this forum permits.

Lastly, here is a story for those people who indulge in gossiping and take vicious enjoyment in it.

Once there was a sage living in ashram at the outskirts of a village. People of the village used to take food for that sage. Once a woman was taking a bowl of Kheer (Indian sweet which is semi-liquid) for the sage. Bowl was covered with cloth. While she was going, there was an eagle flying in the sky. The eagle saw a snake on the ground and it dived and caught the snake in its beak and flew to the sky. The snake trying to bite the eagle ejected it's poison from its mouth. The woman was walking just under the eagle and the snake. Just at that time a breeze of wind blew and the cloth covering the bowl of kheer was blown away. And the poison ejected by the struggling snake fell in the kheer.

The woman was looking at the cloth which was blown away by the breeze of wind and hence did not notice what happened to the kheer. She took the cloth, covered the bowl again with it. She went to the ashram and with devotion served the kheer to the sage. Sage happily ate the kheer. But, as the kheer was poisoned by the poison of that snake he died. The soul of the dead sage was taken above to Dharmaraj. Chitragupt (as per Hindu belief, he is accountant of the Dharmaraj who keeps accounts of deeds of all creatures) was faced with a problem. In whose account should this sin of killing the sage be written?

Whether in the account of the woman who brought the poisoned kheer and served it, or in account of the snake which had ejected the poison, in account of the eagle which took the snake to the sky or in account of the breeze which blew away the cloth covered on the bowl of kheer. Confused Chitragupta asked Dharmaraj. Below on the earth the news spread that the sage died due to eating the poisoned kheer brought by the woman. A woman was gossiping how bad that woman was and that she doubted her intentions from the beginning and was enjoying her chat. Above in the skies Dharmaraj showed to Chitragupta what was going below on the earth. He pointed to the gossiping woman and told Chitragupta to write the sin in the account of the gossiping woman.

Also there is a saying in our language "madidavara paapa aadidavararige ", meaning the sin of the sinner goes to the gossiper.

The above story and the saying even applies to me. Being aware of this fact I have written in the beginning itself that I am ready to accept the sin. If my intentions are of gossiping then I will have to bear the sin. So, gossipers beware.

Thanks, Sanjeev.

bansy

Post26 Jun 2008

No one is saying you are a gossiper, just that your tack is weak at such a serious issue in a public forum.

Virendra Dev Dixit can now be contacted directly. I am sure Arjunbhai would respectfully post a reply in the forum, but I don't think it is his call.

I wish you well in your spiritual journey.

arjun

PBK

Post26 Jun 2008

Sister bansy wrote:Veerendra Dev Dixit can now be contacted directly. I am sure Arjunbhai would respectfully post a reply in the forum, but I don't think it is his call.
sanjeev wrote:Dear Arjun, I request you to send the answer from Virendra Dev Dixit to me through personal message. As most of the people over here have no doubt about Virendra Dev Dixit as being The GodFather. But I have. And so I require an answer for my doubt.

Omshanti. I have conveyed the details of sanjeev Bhai to Baba, but ultimately the decision to to reply to your query is in his hands. Had it been a question related to the advanced knowledge, I would have told with certainty that you would receive his reply. But considering the nature of your question, I am not hundred percent sure if he would reply. I will post the reply on the forum if he allows me.

Some time ago one of the members had requested Baba Virendra Dev Dixit for the scanned copy of an original Sakar Murli and the member received it. Although it took some time for this to happen, but it did happen.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
PreviousNext

Return to PBK