Arjun, Virendra Dev Dixit & PBKs are Deceivers. Shame on you!

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

sachkhand

Re: Arjun, Veerendra Dev Dixit & PBKs are Deceivers. Shame on yo

Post13 Jul 2008

AUM Shanti.

I was busy and therefore late to answer.

I think you have not read my post with attention on the question I am trying to raise. I think you are not really interested in the BK knowledge and are here just for time pass. I would like to explain to you with an example.

If someone comes to a government office say police headquarters of washington DC and demands to the staff to follow his orders and the reason he gives is that the President has passed an order which says that xyz has been given the authority to run the office and that xyz should be given access to any required confidential data and that even the highest ranked officer of the office too should follow his orders. And if the person who has come with the copy of the order of the president is asked, who is xyz?

Then the person shows another letter which says that the person bearing the letter is xyz. But this letter does not have seal and signature of the president. And when the person is asked whether he is xyz? He keeps mum. He says nothing about his identity. Also he does not want to confirm his identity. But just keeps on pressurising that he has the letter which says that the person bearing the letter is xyz and therefore the office staff should follow his orders hereafter. And when asked to authenticate that letter as being given by the president, he again keeps mum. The person is neither ready to confirm himself to be xyz and neither is he ready to confirm that the letter which identifies xyz is authentic. But still he pursues the staff members and officers of the department to hand over control of the office to him and follow his orders.

Now, if some of the staff members and officers start supporting the person and join him in the pursuation is it correct on their part? What should the person be called as? Is he not a cheater, a deceiver? And is he not ashamed of doing such things. And the people supporting him. Are'nt they too cheaters, deceivers and shameless ones? Should the citizens of the country too join hands with such a dubious person?

Well, someone who is not citizen of that country will enjoy the situation. But responsible citizens of that country will surely question the person to authenticate his identity. Because it is their country. Foreigners will just enjoy the situation and some will even give free advice of good behaviours and manners with their own typical well-mannered abusive language. Such people want to shut my mouth, but I think it is better if THEY do so.
arjun wrote: You have time to write pages upon pages against the PBKs ...

I am not interested in writing and wasting my time. I had asked one question about Virendra Dev Dixit's personal life as it is very important. There was no need by anyone on this forum for criticising me. Just a simple but confident "Yes" or "No" to my question fom any PBK would have been sufficient to wind up the thread. Regarding this thread of my allegation as Deceivers, I cannot allege you without any proof, and so I had to quote many things.
We have written umpteen number of times that he hasn't so far and will not accept that he is Prajapita or ShivBaba's corporeal medium.

And still you justify that you have right to lie and deceive others. Very childish answer from you.
When you don't have time to think before making false allegations, do you think others will spend their precious time to do research on your statements couched in disrespect for fellow human beings?

The only so called false allegation I have made is referring my personal experience in PBK class. I have experienced stranger like looks and unwelcome looks from many PBKs particularly Sisters and other female PBKs when I started to raise questions on the basis of Murli points and explanation given by Virendra Dev Dixit I have not remarked on your behaviour. I asked you to quote Virendra Dev Dixit with respect to my letter. I have seen you quoting Virendra Dev Dixit very often whenever anything came up with the explanation given by Virendra Dev Dixit But you thought it unnecessary to quote Virendra Dev Dixit regarding answer to my letter. And so I asked you whether you are being hesitant to quote it.

Yes, my replies were couched, and you know the reason. I have mentioned it. I want you and PBK's in general or Virendra Dev Dixit to come up with a satisfactory answer to the question I have raised. Because it is affecting The Rudra Gnyaana Yagnya and many people's life. I have made allegation based on your conduct. And I called you shameless because you are justifying your irresponsible ways.
mr green wrote: your faith has filled you with arrogance and resentment, classic fundamentalism ...

Sorry, I do not accept everything you have written. I am not arrogant, i.e. proud about myself and thinking little about others. I respect everyone's views. But do you all do the same while answering to the issues I have raised. I raised an important question regarding Virendra Dev Dixit's personal life, instead of answering in simple "Yes" or "No", members reacted very differently. It shows that they too are not confident about their answer but are very decent people and do not raise personal life questions.

I have not asked question regarding your personal life or Arjun's personal life. It is about that person who is claimed as The GodFather by PBK's. There is no need to describe everything. You can read the post yourself. Regarding this post, I have given the reason for writing this post and for the language used. Thinking me as fundamentalist is very much opposite to the issues I have raised. Am I fundamentalist who is open to discuss the issue and who is ready to accept mistakes or are the people fundamentalists who are trying to shut my mouth with their remarks.
paulkershaw wrote: The only Deceiver ... personal attack on people based on ignorance and denial ... shows the asbolute low intellectual ability ... immature anger, inappropriate comments and reactionary statements that have no place or time nor decency ... lack of conscious awareness ... selfish and invalid approach... YOU ... your 'truth' is a little malaligned, immature and overtly aggressive.

As I have already stated earlier in some other post that I am not here to get character certificate from you people. And I know the limits of using words. Require no advice from anyone in this regard. But, you are free to vent out your personal anger.
YOU list yourself as "Not Sure" in your affiliation ...

I have already answered to this to ex-I's querry. On page five of the post: Has Veerendra Dev Dixit become Father to a child? by ex-l on 05 Jul 2008
sachkhand wrote:I hope a new group is formed as "Seekers of Truth" so that I can be of that group.
paulkershaw wrote: Who gave you the right to "wake up anyone's conscience"?

I have right to wake up conscience of someone who thinks is related and concerned about The Rudra Gnyana Yagnya of The GodFather. I do not need any layman's permission for that.
shows a selfish and invalid approach that only deceives himself.

Please explain to me that how I am deceiving myself and being selfish. I will correct myself if it is really true.
your posts border on the abusive side and I would recommend that you take more care with your current approach.

I do not think so. If arjun feels so, he can report it to the administrator.
ex-I wrote: Is more than one person writing as sachkhand?

No. It is only me. Sanjeev. If someone gets my password and post, then I will report on knowing about it.
As much as I am grateful to know about new splinter groups, is this Vishnu Party or Krishna Party stuff? Any opinions welcome.

I do not know about others, but I am not from any such faction. I am alone.
You appear to be introducing "The GodFather" as a new spiritual leader within the Brahma Kumari movement, born after 1969. You thought it was yourself.

Yes. I accept it.

Thanks, Sanjeev.

arjun

PBK

Post13 Jul 2008

sachkhand wrote:I do not think so. If arjun feels so, he can report it to the administrator.

Dear Brother,
Omshanti. Despite your abusive language, I have not felt the necessity to report the matter to the Admin. You are free to use any language provided other Members do not have any objection.
Yes. I accept it.

Congratulations on getting revealed as the GodFather on this forum. :D
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

chai bhai

BK

Post13 Jul 2008

Soon we will have to have a membership group for 'godfather's as well as the classic 'BKs' and 'ex-bks' etc. We are gathering quite a collection of them on this site alone! :D

Wonder of wonder miracle of miracles :shock: .

chai (just a regular old Brother, not a god Father that i know of - sorry if anyone is disappointed in my claim to ordinariness! ;) ).

sachkhand

Post14 Jul 2008

AUM Shanti.
Thanks Arjun and Chai Bhai for greeting me. ;)
But your greetings are of no use, neither to me nor to both of you. Anyway thanks once again.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.

arjun

PBK

Post14 Jul 2008

sachkhand wrote:1) Where is your Prajapita? Who is he?
2) Is he a coward? why does he not accept what is said through him?
3) If Virendra Dev Dixit beleives that ShivBaba himself has said through him that he ( Virendra Dev Dixit) is the actual Prajapita then why is he hesitant to accept it? Is he doubtful about The Knowledge given through him?
If you or other PBKs or Virendra Dev Dixit does not clarify and give answers to my above questions, then why should you all be not called as Deceivers?
ex-I wrote:You appear to be introducing "The GodFather" as a new spiritual leader within the Brahma Kumari movement, born after 1969. You thought it was yourself.
Sanjeev wrote:Yes. I accept it. Thanks. Sanjeev.

Omshanti. I had requested the nimit Sisters to send a Murli point on Hiranyakashyap (i.e. those who declare themselves as God and they have sent me the following Murli point in Hindi:
"Kaliyugi guru log kah dete sri - sri 108 Jagatguru. Iske liye phir Baba ne samjhaya hai jo apne ko paratma kahlakar apni puja bhait karate hain unko Hiranyakashyap kahate hain." (Revised Sakar Murli.dt. 10.8.83 pg 2 published by BKs in Hindi)
The approximate translation of the above is as follows:
"Iron-Aged Gurus say 'Shri-Shri 108 Jagatguru' (world preceptor). For this Baba has then explained that those who call themselves as Supreme Soul and sit and make others to worship them are called Hiranyakashyap." (Revised Sakar Murli.dt. 10.8.83 pg 2 published by BKs in Hindi and translated by a PBK)

On Godly Service,
Arjun

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post14 Jul 2008

Sackhand eloquently scribed:
Sackhand wrote: ... certificate from you people

I think that says it all. Thank you Sackhand. May you truly know God in your own beautiful way.

chai bhai

BK

Post14 Jul 2008

Hello sackhand, thank you for your reply.

Wishing you all the best.

With peace and kind regards, chai

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post15 Jul 2008

Not another one ... here again we see the dangers on the psyche posed by the teachings of Raja Yoga. Much love to you sack-hand and hopefully see you on the other side.

sachkhand

Post15 Jul 2008

AUM Shanti.
arjun wrote: Omshanti. I had requested the nimit Sisters to send a Murli point on Hiranyakashyap (i.e. those who declare themselves as God and they have sent me the following Murli point in Hindi:
"Kaliyugi guru log kah dete sri - sri 108 Jagatguru. Iske liye phir Baba ne samjhaya hai jo apne ko paratma kahlakar apni puja bhait karate hain unko Hiranyakashyap kahate hain." (Revised Sakar Murli.dt. 10.8.83 pg 2 published by BKs in Hindi)
The approximate translation of the above is as follows:
"Iron-Aged Gurus say 'Shri-Shri 108 Jagatguru' (world preceptor). For this Baba has then explained that those who call themselves as Supreme Soul and sit and make others to worship them are called Hiranyakashyap." (Revised Sakar Murli.dt. 10.8.83 pg 2 published by BKs in Hindi and translated by a PBK)

Usually people show anger in their words. But few like to show anger in their ink.
paulkershaw wrote:I think that says it all. Thank you Sackhand. May you truly know God in your own beautiful way.
mr green wrote:... much love to you sack-hand and hopefully see you on the other side.

Good Jokes.

Do certificates from people makes any difference in my part? NO. I Am, what I Am. Time will unfold The Truth of everyone. Wish all the best for you all too in playing your respective parts. I really want to laugh heartily. I hope you will not mind. Ha :D , Ha :D , Ha :D ...

Thanks, Sanjeev.
Previous

Return to PBK