Advice to Virendra Dev Dixit and AIVV members

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Advice to Veerendra Dev Dixit and AIVV members

Post02 Aug 2008

Uh-oh ... time to come clear sachkand. As much as I appreciate you raising the issue of Virendra Dev Dixit's alleged kinky love action, in which I say there is some truth, you had better tell us what you are up to here.
In 'Prajapita (Bharat) will realise Himself this year (2007)', anamik wrote:In my opinion the soul of Prajapita (Bharat), i.e. the soul of Dada Lekharaj, will realise Himself by the end of this year. And the five year plan of True Gita will begin by the end of this year.

Dada Lekharaj has taken rebirth after leaving his body in January 1969. He will start to come to light in the BK and PBK world from the end of this year ... I hope we will recognize this part at the earliest, as only few recognized Prajapita in the beginning.

Anamik was also the one badgering Arjun over whether Lekhraj Kirpalani was Ramkrishna Paramhansa.
anamik wrote:Also I would like to disclose Dada Lekharaj's previous birth. In his previous birth Dada Lekharaj was Ramkrishna Paramhansa of Calcutta. This is my gut feeling. When I went to Kampil for the first time in 1993, I had asked about this to Baba Veerendradev Dixit. But he did not say. I hope somebody gets this clarified through Baba.

Is this a re-run of the "PBKs what do you have to hide?" topic? Like the Father, so the son ...

So, if you consider yourself to be the reincarnation of Lekhraj Kirpalani, then does that also mean that you are the reincarnation of Ramkrishna Paramhansa?

sachkhand

Post04 Aug 2008

AUM Shanti.
arjun wrote: ... you should apply to yourself the above advice (marked in bold letters) that you have given to ex-l.

Instead of quoting my own words to advice me you would have directly said so if you think my language was bad and quoted them here. But like a coward you have quoted me without showing me my mistake. You have been doing such childish things purposely. If that is your nature, what can I do. But just read the reason why I have written so.
ex-l wrote: (on 30 Jul 2008) So, please, stop flirting and teasing us ... and deliver your goods. Lay it on the table.

In the above quote (words made bold) I think ex-I has used language with tone of bossy nature. And hence I had written which you have used for your purpose. ex-I is free to ask me any question and accuse me of anything if he finds anything of such kind in me. But not in bossy manner.
Admin wrote: It appears that the account sachkand is posting from the same internet connection as the earlier account anamik. Could the user please confirm whether they are the same individual?

Dear Admin, bansy on 28 Jun 2008 had raised this issue in the post: "Has Veerendra Dev Dixit become Father to a child?" in PBK group. It is in page 3. And I have accepted it. And I have explained it in the following replies to questions raised by arjun over this issue.

I also read The forum's Editorial Policy, Forum Guidelines and Site Disclaimer. I really appreciate it. Couple of years back I really wished that there should be some place in the internet where we could question wrong doings of BKWSU and even AIVV. I thank you very much for having launched this forum. The only thing is some of the members are more interested in making fun of BKWSU rather than constructive opposition. Anyway people will come forward even to defend The Truth of BKWSU.

But I have a complaint. I think it was not fair on your part to ban raj. He should have been given chance. If you thought that he raised issues of politics involving important political figures you could have removed the post or deleted such sentences.

Thanks.
Sanjeev.

sachkhand

Post04 Aug 2008

AUM Shanti.
In Re: When was this forum actually started? page 2, on 01 Aug 2008,
arjun wrote: You quote from literature and history (the latest one being the history of Mahatma Gandhi's son) extensively to prove yourself to be the reincarnation of Brahma Baba or the new Chariot of God Shiva.

Please read why I used history.
sachkhand wrote: (on 01 Aug 2008)
ex-l wrote: (on 30 Jul 2008) So, please, stop flirting and teasing us ...

I am sorry to know that you considered my concern for you and other ex-BK's in general as flirting and a kind of teasing. Henceforth I will take care not to show any concern for you in my words. But forgive me this last time.

I request you people (ex-BKs) to read the story of Harilal Gandhi, the eldest son of Mahatma Gandha. Harilal's life was ruined. He lived a very miserable life. And IMHO it was because he developed enmity and mistrust towards his Father. He bitterly envied his Father. Harilal could never understand his Father. Harilal was always on the lookout to demean and belittle Mahatma, whenever and wherever possible and in all possible ways. ...

It is not just a case of Mahatma Gandhi and of Harilal. Whenever anyone develop enmity for any person who is true and really good in his heart and who is in service of people, then slowly he/she unknowingly start to envy not only that person but also those good qualities. And this in turn ruins one's life.

Dear Arjun, you are thinking that I raised issues regarding Virendra Dev Dixit and AIVV so as to discredit them and I am trying to prove myself as Prajapita. This is your misunderstanding. I do not want to go in why I raised those issues because I have clarified them in those threads. Now the question of proving myself as Prajapita. I am not a fool to make the same mistake as made by Virendra Dev Dixit I just wrote my true feelings. And I believe that if it is actually true then there is really no need to prove.

Now I will tell you the reason for writing that history part of Mahatma Gandhi and Harilal. I wanted to show that when anyone develops enemity and starts to unnecessarily criticise and also enjoy critcising someone who is good in his heart and has been doing service with good intentions, then the criticising person slowly starts to envy not only that good person but also the quality of goodness. This in turn ruins his life.

You must have misunderstood because of the relation of Father and son between Mahatma and Harilal. It was just a co-incident. I actually wrote this for ex-BK's who are enjoying while criticizing Brahma Baba and BK's in general. There might be BK's who are not able to understand Shrimat correctly and are not following Baba's directions. But considering the whole BK's as worthless lots is wrong. I heard a spiritual man saying in his lectures which is interesting to know what he meant. You know what the problem is? We are searching for a perfect Teacher but never try ourself to be a perfect student.

Even a perfect Teacher fails to teach if student is not eligible. But a perfect student learns even if he does not get a perfect Teacher. Gautam Buddha is an example. A perfect student learns even if Teacher refuses to teach. Eklavya is an example.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.

arjun

PBK

Post04 Aug 2008

sachkhand wrote:But considering the whole BKs as worthless lots is wrong.

I don't think anyone on this forum has said this. Most of us have accepted on this forum that there are many good intentioned BKs in BKWSU. It is only a minority who are misusing their power to violate the Shrimat. And it is these violations of Shrimat that we try to prove here with the help of Murlis.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post04 Aug 2008

sachkhand wrote:ex-I is free to ask me any question and accuse me of anything if he finds anything of such kind in me.

sackhand,

I was being kindly teasing and playful towards you. Please do not project upon me or distract from the conversation.

There is another side to the Gandhi story that might well apply to the Kripalani family, it was discussed in the film, ‘Gandhi My Father’. "To the nation he was a Father ... to his son, he was a Father he never had." It attempts to portray living under shadows of expectation, and expectations of failure of a "saint" to the nation.

The movie, based on a book, attempts to document the effect of Gandhi's campaign onto his own family, banning Harilal from studying and become a barrister like his Father which was a huge and almost unforgivable blow to Hari. It asks how much of a Father was Gandhi, just as I would ask how much of a Father to Narian and Putu was Lekhraj Kirpalani?

Harilal ultimately turned to alcohol for solace. A story of a man who lived in the enormous shadow of his Father, striving to discover his own identity until his death. Harilal was said to be hungry for the love and attention of his Father and was deprived of any advantages to being Gandhi's son. He was also made to pay a premium for his dubious heritage, even normal opportunity is denied him, along with education, dignity and family. His marriage was eventually undone by the elder Gandhi's single-mindedness and sacrifice of his son's happiness.
Previous

Return to PBK