Extracts of PBK Murlis - as narrated to the PBKs

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

arjun

PBK

Re: Extracts of PBK Murlis - as narrated to the PBKs

Post08 May 2008

Extracts of ShivBaba's Murli (via Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) - as narrated to the PBKs

VCD* No.428, Cassette No. 914, dated 25.04.06 at Dhulabari, Nepal

Clarification of Murli dated 16.02.67

Ref. No.VCD*.,

... Now the children know that we would get transformed from tamopradhan (degraded) to satopradhan (pure) by remembering the Father. By remembering whom? By remembering the Father. It has not been said – by remembering the mother. By remembering whom? By remembering the Father. The Father says – remember me. Who says? (Someone said – the Father says) Does the Father say? How does He say? Where does He say? How would He say in 1967? (Someone said – at that time it was mother) Yes, at that time it was the form of a mother, so then the Father says – How would this matter get proved? ‘The Father says’ – It means that He would speak through the mouth only, will He not? And He would say through the mouth that - remember me. So, should you remember the mother or should you remember the Father? What would you say? (Someone said – Remember the Father) Hm? Remember the Father? At that time in 1967, in sixty seven, was there Father in the form of a Father? He wasn’t there. Then how should you remember? It means that in the beginning of the Yagya, there was a form, isn’t it? Yes, this is applicable to the form, which was in the beginning of the Yagya also that – remember my form (swaroop) in which the Father enters in a permanent form (mukarrar roop). Then what would happen? Remember. This is not knowledge. Remember.

Second page of the Vani dated 16th February, 1967. The Father gives a direction – remember me. This is not knowledge. This is called Yoga. This is called Yaad (remembrance). Knowledge is about the world cycle that how this world cycle rotates. The Knowledge is about it. And as regards Yoga, Yoga is different and knoweledge is different. It is the children’s duty to remember the Father. That is a lokik (worldly or physical) Father and this is a Paarlokik Father. Paarlokik means what? One who does not belong to this lok (i.e. world). To which world does He belong? Paar lok (the other world). What does Paarlok mean? One that is beyond this world. Which worlds are beyond that lokik world? Which worlds are beyond this lokik world? There is no Father at all in the Subtle Region. One of the worlds beyond this lokik world is the swarglok (heaven). That swarglok is beyond this lokik world, beyond this lustful & sinful (vishay-vikaari) world only. Is it on this side (paar) or that side? It is on the other side. So that is also a paarlok. It is beyond this world.

This is a Paarloukik Father. So, will the Paarlokik Father be present in the golden world (swarnim duniya) which would be beyond this world or not? Will he not be there? Will he be present or not? Will he be present? Arey! (Shalu Bhen said – He would establish and then depart). Shalu Bhen is telling that he would establish and depart. Her intellect thought about the incorporeal Father. And she is also telling that – He would not be there. It means that – did the incorporeal Father come or did the corporeal Father come to her intellect? (Shalu Bhen – He would depart in 2036, 37, will He not? He would be there before that. He would remain till 36, 37). We are talking about the golden world. (Shalu Bhen – then he would be present in corporeal form at that time) We are talking about the golden world. (Shalu Bhen – he would be present; he would be present) Will the golden world be present in 2036, 2035 or not? (Shalu Bhen – It would be present). It would be present, isn’t it? So it would be a Paarlok only, isn’t it? So would the Father be present in the Paarlok (the other world) or not? (Shalu Bhen – He would be present) He would be present, isn’t it? The same thing has been mentioned. He is a lokik Father and this is a Paarlokik Father.

It has also been said in the Murli that nothing of this world is permanent (sadaakaal sthaayi). It is ShivBaba alone who is permanent. So is He permanent in the world cycle of 5000 years? Is the Supreme Soul Shiv permanent or is ShivBaba permanent? The combination of corporeal and incorporeal is said to be Baba. So who is permanent in this world? ShivBaba would be permanent. And Father Shiv is not permanent in this world. He comes only in the Confluence Age. And He performs His task and returns. He becomes a spectator (saakshi) and he becomes a companion (saathi). The souls of Ram and Krishna would become companions and Father Shiv would become a spectator and sit in the Paarlok situated above for 5000 years. The Father says – Remember me. It is the same thing again. Which Father says? The Supreme Soul says – remember me because as the person we remember so shall we become. If we remember the Supreme Soul alone; if He alone remains in our intellect; if one does not remember the corporeal at all, then one would have to sit above for some time. (Someone said – no, no) No, no, no, no. And the Father says - if you remember me - so He must be speaking through a mouth only, isn’t it? If we remember the Father, who speaks through the mouth, who says – remember me, then we would come in The Cycle of 5000 years, we would play an all round part. And we would also come in the list of the Suryavanshis. If our Father becomes the master of the world, then we children would also become the master of the world. There ‘as the king, so the subjects’ (yatha Raja tatha praja) shall be equal. What? If the Father is a master (maalik), then the children would also be masters.

So the Father says – rememeber me. So knowledge is a different thing. And remembrance is a different thing. Do the children have to be told? Is it required to tell those, who are children, those who are the true children, to remember the Father? (Someone said – No. No. They do not forget at all.) So, why does He say repeatedly? (Someone said – They do not remember. That is why He says). They do not remember; then. It means that they are not children at all. It means that – were all those children, who were sitting in front of Baba until 1967, Baba’s Suryavanshi children or were they Chandravanshi, Islamvanshi, Bauddhivanshi, Christianvanshi children, etc.? Were there Suryavanshi children at that time? The Suryavanshi children had departed at the beginning of the Yagya itself. He speaks emerging those children. The Suryavanshi children, who obtain the direct inheritance of the Father, had departed in the beginning of the Yagya itself. And when Brahma Baba, Mama leave their bodies, then after Mama left her body, the Chandravanshi soul enters the Yagya. It is the one who gets transformed from a woman to the post of Lakshmi and for whom it has been said – 20 years might have passed. One might have become 20 years old. And the soul which plays the part in the form of Sun enters the path of knowledge after Brahma Baba has left his body
...(to be continued)
-----------------------------------------------------
Note: This is only a draft of the extracts of above-mentioned VCD* for favour of information. Only when the translation of the entire Murli contained in this VCD* is released, that may be considered as the final version. The words in italics are Hindi words.

arjun

PBK

Post09 May 2008

Extracts of ShivBaba's Murli (via Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) - as narrated to the PBKs

Ref. No.VCD*.,

...So it was asked - Is it required to tell the children to remember the Father? Do they remember automatically or do they remember on being told? Will those, in whose intellect it is already fitted that we are children of this Father, who is going to give us the ownership (malikaanaa) of the world, remember automatically or will they be required to be told repeatedly that – remember me? (Shalu Bhen said - They remember always) They remember always. Then why is it said repeatedly in the Murlis? (Shalu Bhen said - such kinds of children are sitting there) Yes. The children, who were sitting in front of Baba at that time, were such kind of children only. Which kind of children? They were required to be told repeatedly. And in spite of being told repeatedly, it did not strike their intellect that which Father should they remember? So there is such a difference between the remembrance of those children and in the remembrance of you children. There is no need to tell you. What? ‘Remember me.’

Whichever Father is in front of you and for whichever Father you have developed faith in your intellect - does He ask you repeatedly to remember him? (Someone said - No. No.). Why? Through Brahma Baba He used to say repeatedly - remember me. (Shalu Bhen said - It is because those children were entangled in Brahma Baba) No. Those children were the children of another Father. Some were Chandravanshi (belonging to the moon dynasty), some were the children of Father Moon; some were children of Father Abraham. Some were children of Father Christ. The Advanced Knowledge does not fit into their intellect soon at all. The true knowledge, the developed (paripakwa) knowledge, is not going to fit into the intellect of those children; it is not fitting into their intellect even now. That is why it has been said that the children are not required to be told – ‘Remember the Father.’

The children remember the Father automatically. And even the one, who is to play the role of a Father in practical form after 1976, might not be telling repeatedly. Leave alone the question of telling repeatedly, He might not be telling even once to remember him. (Shalu Bhen said - he never tells) He might never be telling - remember me. He would not even say that he is your Father. Those who are his children would automatically recognize that he is our Father. People remember the lokik Father ever since their birth. They remember the mother also and they remember the Father also.

Here people are required to be reminded of the Father. Baba is getting very upset. 'Here' refers to which place? Which is the place meant by 'here' where it is required to be reminded? Is it here in Dhulabari? Here it is not required to remind. Which place is being referred? The matter of Mount Abu in 1967 was being mentioned. The matter about the children who were sitting in front of Baba in Mount Abu in 1967 was mentioned that 'here children are required to be reminded repeatedly.' And even then they are unable to remember the Father. They will either remember Brahma Baba or they will remember the point. They are not intelligent enough to realize who among them is going to become a religious Father? When one could not know one's own soul itself, when one could not know about the Father at all, then there is no question of recognizing other religious Father.

Dadi, Didis have come now, when Brahma Baba has left his body. The Didi, Dadis, Dadas have come after Brahma Baba has left his body. The trend of remembering them started. Earlier nobody used to remember Dadi, Didis. At the most one used to remember Mama or Brahma Baba. ..... Some are followers of Mama, some are the followers of Baba, but nobody cares for ShivBaba. .... Alas! Someone cared for ShivBaba.

(Someone said something) No. When the accurate introduction (parichay) fits into the intellect. It involves making efforts. What? Remembrance of the Father involves making efforts. There is not much effortmaking involved in knowledge. It is very easy to understand and explain knowledge, but remembrance involves making efforts. One must consider oneself to be a soul and remember the Father. One must consider oneself to be a soul and remember the Father. Arey! Suppose one has realized oneself to be a soul. Suppose a soul is going to be converted to Aryasamaj religion. It has realized that I am a soul. It has realized that I am a soul. So which Father will it remember? It will easily remember its religious Father (dharma pita). Father Shiv is not going to fit into its intellect easily because it is an incomplete soul (adhoori aatmaa). Is it a soul, which is going to take 84 births, or is it a soul, which is going to take lesser number of births? How many births would get reduced from the part of the soul that is going to get converted to Aryasamaj? Arey! Tell soon. Seven births would get reduced.

So the all round part did not get fitted into his/her intellect at all. So is it an immature soul that is going to get converted or is it a pakka soul that is going to take 84 births? It is an immature soul that is going to be converted. That is why it has been said - first consider yourself to be a soul. Strongly consider yourself to be a soul that I am a mature soul which is going to take 84 births. I am not an impaired (khandit) soul; I am not a soul that is going to take lesser number of births. This involves a lot of hard work to realize what I am, as I am, in whichever way I am playing my part, and to remember it. Which children would undertake this hard work? Those children who are going to take 84 births would only realize it. It is they alone who would take up this knowledge. It is a task that involves a lot of hard work
...(to be continued)
----------------------------------------------------
Note: This is only a draft of the extracts of above-mentioned VCD* for favour of information. Only when the translation of the entire Murli contained in this VCD* is released, that may be considered as the final version. The words in italics are Hindi words.

arjun

PBK

Post10 May 2008

Ref. No.VCD*.,

... So Baba says that children cannot remain in remembrance. Even now there are some, who say that - how should we remember the incorporeal point (niraakaar bindi) within the corporeal? We are unable to remember the corporeal at all. Or they may say - we are unable to remember the point at all. Our soul is a point - it is difficult to remember this only. How should we remember a point? All the children write - Baba, we forget remembrance. Why do they forget? All the children write this. There is no such child, who does not say that he/she does not forget Baba. Whether it is someone who takes 84 births or whether it is someone who takes lesser number of births, everyone forgets to remember (the Father). Why do they forget? It is because in the 63 births which have been taken, in those 63 births many relationships have been established through the body. And these relationships have been established with many persons. And the intellect had also developed attachment for them. So will one be reminded of them in the shooting period or not? Will they come to settle the accounts or not? "Hello, where are you going? First settle the account with me." So, they repeatedly come and disturb our remembrance. Nobody says that – I forget knowledge. Knowledge is very easy. Everyone remembers it. Knowledge is not called remembrance. A lot of storms of Maya come in this journey of remembrance. Although one may be very sharp (teekha) in knowledge, one may also be good at narrating Murli. But Baba says - maintain a chart of remembrance. How much time do you remember? Maintain the chart of remembrance properly and show it to Baba.

In order to become pure, remembrance is important. What? Whose remembrance? In order to become pure, the remembrance of ShivBaba is important. Why? Will we become pure only if we remember the soul of ShivBaba alone, only if we remember ShivBaba? cannot we become pure if we remember anyone else? We remember Brahma Baba. There are many such Brahmakumaris, Brahmakumars who remember the point of light in Brahma Baba. No. Brahma Baba himself does not take complete 84 births. He has already left his body. 50 years would get reduced from his part. So if we remember him, then would our soul also take more than 84 births or would it take lesser number of births? It will take lesser number of births. That much deficiency remained in becoming pure. What? One would have to take birth as a child, as a dullard (buddhu) in the new world. So the soul would remain sinful only, will it not?

So it has been said that remembrance is the most important thing to become pure. And whose remembrance? The one who is ever pure. Who is ever pure? Father Shiv or ShivBaba? ShivBaba or Father Shiv? Is Father Shiv not ever pure? Why is not Father Shiv ever pure? What does Father Shiv mean? And what does Baba mean? Does Father Shiv mean Brahma Baba? Look, you have spoilt everything. Father Shiv means point of light. Father of point-like souls. And ShivBaba means that Chariot of ShivBaba who remains permanent from beginning to the end. That Chariot cannot return (to the soulworld) until the new world does not get established completely. Brahma Baba's Chariot departed midway only. So he would not be called a permanent Chariot (mukarrar rath). In the beginning of the Yagya also his Chariot was not permanent. Since 1946, 47, ever since ShivBaba entered into him, the Murlis began to be narrated. Then it came to be known that he is Brahma. Before that nobody even knew that he was Brahma. Then, the 'Brahmakumari Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalay' got established in 1951, 52. Before that the name was Om Mandali, or was it Brahmakumari Vidyalay? No. It was not known at all.

So it has been said that the remembrance of ‘one’ is important to become pure. Who is that 'one'? ShivBaba. Not Father Shiv. Not Brahma Baba; not even any other religious Father. One ShivBaba, for whom it’s said 'ever pure'. All the deities are called - pure. And what would be said for ShivBaba - ever pure. Why? Deities are pure and ShivBaba is ever pure - why is it so? Why is it said 'ever pure' for ShivBaba? It is said 'pure' for the deities. (Someone said - He does not take birth). Is it because He does not take birth? Then there is no question of being pure or impure at all. The one who does not take birth at all, the one who does not enter The Cycle of birth and death at all, would not even get coloured (i.e. influenced) by the company. When He would not get coloured by the company then the question of becoming sinful does not arise at all. How can the one, for whom the question of becoming sinful does not arise at all, become pure? One is said to be ‘ever pure’ only when one remains in the corporeal body, when one comes in the company of many, and in spite of that how should that soul be? Impurity should not emerge. All other children, all the souls, except the permanent Chariot, get coloured more by the company. And the permanent Chariot does not get coloured by the company to that extent, even if he keeps coming in contact with many people. Who? Father Shiv. So, those who remember the one, who plays the part of ever pure, the one, who plays a part of ever purity, would definitely become pure.

Knowledge is important to obtain the kingship. It is imporatant to become pure. What? Obtaining kingship is not important. There are kings (Raja) in the Copper and Iron Ages also and they obtain kingship. There must be kings in the Silver Age also. Even in the Golden Age there would be Kings with lesser celestial degrees. There would be Maharajas, is not it? But they would be the latter ones, with lesser celestial degrees. But if one has to become completely pure, then what should one do? One must remember that 'one'. Maya creates obstacles in this
...(to be continued)
--------------------------------------------------

arjun

PBK

Post11 May 2008

Ref. No.VCD*.,

...(Shiv Bhagwaanuvach) God Shiv says- Children are very weak (kachhey) in remembrance. What? It is not Brahma Baba who speaks. Which God speaks? God Shiv speaks - Children are very weak in remembrance. Achha, what kind of children? Nice children, who very good at narrating Murlis, but they are very weak (kamzor) in remembrance. And to which time does this weakness of remembrance pertain? A matter about 1967 has been mentioned. Children are very weak in remembrance. And what would be the result of becoming very weak? Does Brahma Baba come in that list or not? Arey! You have become silent. In that list - about which Baba said that 'they are very good at narrating Murlis.' In a way, Brahma does not narrate Murlis himself. ShivBaba used to enter into him and narrate Murlis. Father Shiv used to narrate Murlis. But even then it has been said in the Murlis that – can’t this Brahma narrate Murlis? God forbid (Khuda na khaastaa), if ShivBaba does not come, then this Brahma can narrate Murlis, can’t he? So, they are very good at narrating Murlis. But they are very poor in remembrance. So what would be the result? Yes. They would fail. They would not be able to get transformed directly from a man to Narayan. They would not be able to get transformed directly from a woman to Lakshmi. So they are very weak. If they do not achieve the complete goal, then they remain weak. And when this is the condition of Brahma and Saraswati, then the other children, who are sitting and studying at Mt. Abu in 1967 - will they become strong? Will they become sharper (teekhey) in remembrance? No.

Nice children, who are very good at narrating Murlis, are completely weak at remembrance. When they are completely weak, then would they be able to take 84 births? They would not be able to take 84 births. Only those children, who are sharp in remembrance, would be able to take 84 births. And the remembrance of only those children would be sharp, who have developed strong love (pakki preet) for that soul playing the role of permanent Chariot (mukarrar rathdhaari) since 84 births. They might have played parts through various relationships with that Father in the 63 births also. Arey, will those, who might have played parts with the souls of Ram and Krishna, be reminded of those souls (i.e. Ram and Krishna) automatically or not? They would be, would they not? Those who might have played parts with the soul of Krishna, Dada Lekhraj for many births, would be automatically reminded of Dada Lekhraj. That is a remembrance of mother. And those who might have played parts for many births with Father Ram, through whichever relationship it may be, would be reminded of whom? They would automatically be reminded of the form of Ram. They would not have the complaint that we forget the face of the corporeal. Even if they see him once, they cannot forget after that because the sanskars of many births are contained in them.

The sins (vikarma) are going to be destroyed through this Yoga only. What? Through which Yoga? Hm? The sins, vikarma, i.e. opposite actions (vipreet karma), the actions that have been performed against the Shrimat would all get destroyed. The inconstancy (chanchaltaa) of the bodily organs also becomes calm through Yoga only. The bodily organs show inconstancy, don't they? For e.g. someone is very hungry. He has not got food in the entire day. And some people are habituated in such a way that whether they are hungry or not, if their heart (chit) likes a particular thing, if their intellect is attracted to a particular thing, and if that thing comes in front of them, then, in spite of not being hungry, what do they do? They eat it. So, suppose someone is very hungry, and his favorite thing (isht vastu), which is very dear to him, comes in front of him, then will their hands, their eyes, their mouth become inconstant or not? Even if the stomach is full, it becomes inconstancy.

So it has been said, the inconstancy of the bodily organs would become calm only through Yoga. Whichever organ it may be, whether it is a sex organ (kaamendriy), or an organ related to greed (lobh indriy). One becomes frequently greedy through mouth, is not it? The tongue (jihva) is included in mouth, is not it? Tongue is in the mouth. So, the tongue becomes greedy that I should eat this thing. One becomes habituated of eating and eating. If someone has a bad habit of eating a lot, then, if they find any eatable in solitude, they would pick it up and eat it. They would not leave it. So this is a habit of greed, is not it? The Father says - one should not remember anyone except one Father. Then the bodily organs would become calm (shaant). (Remembrance of) anyone except that 'one', however much great he/she may be, whether it is soul who is going to become Abraham, Buddha, Christ; whether it is their aadhaarmoort (base-like soul), whether it is the Father of those aadhaarmoort souls also; what? It is the seed that gives birth to the roots also, is not it? So, whether it is their seed-form (beej-roop), the Father in seed-form stage; even if we remember him, our bodily organs are not going to become calm. Through whose remembrance will the bodily organs become calm? One ShivBaba, whose memorial has been built in a temple. In the temples of Shiv, that ling is placed. Where is it placed? Just now the example has been given, is not it? Some people have the habit of eating, and if one finds a decorated plate containing the thing to which he is very attached in front of himself, he would eat it immediately.

So similar is the case with other bodily organs also. If the pleasure (Bhog) of those organs comes in front of them and if anyone is not present around, then those bodily organs would immediately experience that pleasure. And Baba has deliberately said particularly about the men. All men are Duryodhans and Dushasans. The virgins and mothers are even then better. Some virgins and mothers, who are Shurpankhas, Pootanaas have been excluded. Leave their matter itself. As regards men, they cannot avoid becoming slaves to bodily organs whenever they find solitude (ekaant). So, how will the inconstancy of bodily organs end? What is the method that has been mentioned? Remember that 'one'. Which one? The one, whose memorial is built in the temple. The memorials of other deities - mukhkamal (lotus-like mouth), kamalnayan (lotus-like eyes), kamalhast (lotus-like hands), kamalpaad (lotus-like legs) - all their organs are decorated with lotus and shown. It means that all the bodily organs of deities are worshipped. And what about ShivBaba? The ling (phallus) is worshipped. The sex-organ, the sex-lust that causes the maximum damage; his sex-organ is worshipped. His ears are not worshipped. His eyes are not worshipped. His ling is worshipped
...(to be continued)
--------------------------------------------------------

arjun

PBK

Post12 May 2008

Ref. No.VCD*.,

... What is the basis for worship? Purity. So he is ‘ever-pure’. Even if it (i.e. object of pleasure) is kept (in front of him) with Bhog; even if it is presented in a plate of Bhog; even then he controls his organ. He is ever-pure to such extent. So, if you remember such an ever-pure one, then all your organs would also become calm.

One should not remember anyone except one Father. One should not remember anyone's body. The soul knows that this entire world is going to end. What? Will the entire world end? If the entire world ends, then how would the new world begin? Will the new world begin or not? Then how would it begin, if the entire world ends? The entire vicious world is to end. OK, the vicious world would end. And would the bodily organs become calm if we remember those who are going to become viceless deities? (Someone said - No) Why? OK, the vicious world is going to end. That would end. That should not be remembered. But can we remember the ones, who are going to come in the forthcoming viceless world? They would also end. It would not happen that we would keep seing them till the end through these eyes. There is only 'one', who cannot be seen leaving the body. All others would be seen leaving the bodies. 'One' would not be seen leaving the body. That is why there is a memorial (yaadgaar) in the path of worship. What? There is a memorial that Shankarji does not take birth and Shankarji does not die. Does he possess a body or not? He possesses a body. In spite of possessing a body, his birth, his death has not been depicted. He is only one. Amarnath means the Lord (Naath), Master (Swami) of those who are Amar (imperishable), those who do not die.

The entire world is going to end. Now we proceed to our home. Then we would come in the kingdom. This should always remain in our intellect. What? That we have to depart and after going we have to come back. We have to come to our kingdom. The Knowledge that is received should remain in the soul, is not it? Baba is Yogeshwar. What? The one, whom we should remember; the one, whose remembrance would calm the inconstancy of our bodily organs - that Baba is Yogeshwar. Ishwar of Yogis (God of Yogis). The niyanta, controller of all the Yogis, who make efforts to establish connection (Yoga) - Yogeshwar. Who all are shown in the path of worship in the form of Yogeshwar? Krishna is also called Yogeshwar. Anyone else? Who else is called Yogeshwar apart from Shri Krishna? Shankarji is also called. Anyone else? (Someone said - Ram) Not Ram. Who else is called (Yogeshwar)? Sanatkumar is also called Yogeeshwar. In the world that was created through thoughts, four sons of Brahma have been depicted first of all. Among those four sons, the one, who was eldest in knowledge and Yoga was called - Sanatkumar. He is also called God of Yogis. Actually, Sanatkumar is none else but Shankar.

So, actually, God will not be called Yogeshwar. Baba is Yogeshwar. God will not be called Yogeshwar. Who is God? And who is Baba? God is God Father, the Supreme Soul. And ShivBaba is - Father Shiv along with the corporeal body. You are Yogeshwar. God will not be called Yogeshwar. It means that point of light Shiv will not be called Yogeshwar. Who will be called? Will Father Shiv be called Yogeshwar? He is telling - Father Shiv would be called Yogeshwar. (Shalu Bhen said - No, not Father Shiv. Father Shiv is an incorporeal point of light.). What does Yoga mean? Yoga means establishing relationship (sambandh). One is reminded only of those relationships that one establishes. Suppose someone is observed through the eyes. Suppose one has seen very carefully, then would one be reminded of him or not? One would be reminded of him automatically. Similarly, if one takes the company (of someone) through any bodily organ, if one takes the company with attachment, then one would certainly be reminded of it. It cannot be possible that one takes the company of someone and one does not remember him/her. That is why in the earlier Murli it has been said - satsang, i.e. true company is praised a lot. Truth is only one. There is only one truthful one in this world, whose Satya Narayan story is sung. And what are the rest? All the remaining ones are false.

Sadguru is one and gurus are many. So Sadguru is one. Sat means true guru. So how are the remaining gurus? Remaining gurus are false. If one remembers the false one, then one would get a birth in the world of the land of untruth (jhoothkhand). And if one remembers the truth, then one would take birth in the world of land of truth (sachkhand), Satyayug (Age of Truth). God Father says - remember me. Look, again God Father says. Who says? ShivBaba does not say. ShivBaba does not say - remember me. Who says? God Father. Who is God Father? Tell Navin Bhai. Who is God Father? Listen, let me narrate again. Baba is Yogeshwar, who teaches Yoga. Actually God will not be called Yogeshwar. You are Yogeshwar. So who is Yogeshwar and who would not be called Yogeshwar?

Father Shiv, the point of light would not be called Yogeeshwar because how will that point teach? Will it jump from one place to another and teach? No. It is only when it enters into a body. So it can enter and teach Yoga through the colour (i.e. influence) of the company of eyes, or any bodily organ. He would establish relationship. There are different pleasures (rasna) in different relationships. The relationship of Father is through different organs. The relationship of Mother is through different organs. The relationship of husband and wife is through different organs. So, the love is through the bodily organs only. So, the more the colour of the company that gets applied, the more will be the maturity in remembrance. It is the God Father who teaches this remembrance. It is the God Father who teaches this remembrance. It is the incorporeal Father who teaches through a body. He is God, but through whom does He teach? Through the corporeal body. So, what is he called? ShivBaba. He would be called ShivBaba. He would not be called Father Shiv; the one who teaches Yoga would not be called Father Shiv. Omshanti.
(Concluded)
----------------------------------------------------------------

arjun

PBK

Post14 May 2008

VCD* No.455, Audio Cassette No.941 dated 14.6.06 (Gorakhpur)

Clarification of Murli dated 9.3.67

Ref. No.VCD*.,

Today Murli is a morning class dated 9th March, 1967. The record (song) played is – Tum hee ho mata, pita tum hee ho (You are the mother as well as Father).

Omshanti. Children have understood the meaning of Omshanti. Father has explained that we are souls. Ours is the main part in this world drama. Whose part is main? Those who become constant in the meaning of Omshanti. What is the meaning that has been narrated? I am a soul. Om means a soul only, which plays three parts. ‘Aa’ means the part (i.e. role) of establishment in the form of Brahma. Creation of true thoughts and establishment of a new world for oneself through the true thoughts. ‘Ma’ means Mahesh (a synonym of Shankar). Destruction of the old world. When the establishment of the new world of new thoughts through the new thoughts takes place, then the destruction of vicious world takes place. And sustenance of the true thoughts that have been created in the form of Vishnu. The more one sustains those true thoughts, the more one takes care of such thoughts, the more righteous world would be created for him/her for many births. So I, the soul, play these three roles. Creation of the new world, destruction of the old world and the constant sustenance of the world full of new thoughts, new channels, new divine virtues, full Godly powers that have been accumulated within oneself for oneself. The longer a soul continues to perform these three tasks in this Confluence Age, the more it creates a righteous world for itself. So Father explains – such souls, which remain constant in the soul conscious stage, play the main parts in this world drama. Whose part? Soul assumes the body and plays the part, isn’t it? So children are becoming soul conscious now. They were body conscious so far. Now we have to consider ourselves to be a soul and remember Father.

Our Father has come. He has come as per the drama plan. And Father comes in the night only. What kind of a night is it? It is the place where the wicked people shout a slogan – the ignorance shall prevail. The darkness of ignorance shall prevail. We will not allow the growth of the dawn of knowledge. Dawn is caused by Sun. All other planets and constellations cause darkness, cause ignorance. When the night becomes full of ignorance, then Father comes. When does He come? Does He come in the complete night or in day? He comes in the night. But nobody knows Hs date, etc. Nobody knows when that date of complete darkness of ignorance arrives. The date (tithi-taareekh) is for such souls which take worldly births. But this is a Paarloukik Father. He does not take a worldly birth. The revelation-like birth is famous for Him. The date, time etc. everything is mentioned for Krishna, but the date is not mentioned for Father. For Him it is said – divine birth.

Father enters into Him and tells. In whom does He enter and tell? He enters into Ram and Krishna and tells – This is an unlimited drama. In this drama half the Kalpa is unilimited day and half the Kalpa is unlimited night. What does the unlimited night and unlimited day mean? The unlimited night means darkness of ignorance. Unlimited day means dawn of knowledge. When does it happen? When does this unlimited day and unlimited night take place? Golden Age and Silver Age will not be called the unlimited day because there nobody knows who is the Sun of Knowledge? Although deities lead a prosperous life, they do not have knowledge; there is no dawn (of knowledge). And Copper and Iron Ages also will not be called the night of Brahma because there is no Brahma even there. The unlimited day and unlimited night - the day of Brahma and the night of Brahma, which is famous in the scriptures, is a glory about the present Confluence Age, when Father comes in the body of Brahma. Initially, He plays an incognito role. When the dawn of knowledge reaches a mature stage, then it gets revealed before the world. Now it is a night, i.e. complete darkness (ghor andhera). It is a Vani dated 1967 and how many years have passed since then? 38 years are going to be completed. Even now it is stark darkness. Whatever few saint-like or sage-like souls are present; rishi (sage) means pure souls. The sons of Brahma, the true Brahmins or the sages who think and churn, are feeling as if the Sun is going to rise now. Rest of the world is lying in darkness. There is total darkness. I come in total darkness. There is no date (tithi-taareekh) for me. When the kingdom of Ravan comes to an end, at that time it is called stark darkness. Why is it stark darkness? It is because Bhakti is also degraded in the world at present. Initially the Bhakti is satwik (pure). And at the end of the Iron Age the Bhakti is degraded (tamopradhan), licentious (vyabhichaari).

Father Himself says – ‘I have entered into them (inmay).’ Who does ‘Inmay’ (them) refer to? He has entered into the souls of Ram and Krishna. He had entered in them in the beginning of the Yagya also. Even now He has entered. It is mentioned in Gita – Bhagwaanuwaach (God speaks), but this Ram and Krishna cannot be God. Then who can be called God? This Ram and Krishna are human beings (manushya). Manushya means children of Manu. Manu means mind-like Brahma. Mind-like Brahma and his children, i.e. those, who think and churn – they cannot be God. Why can’t they be God? It is because God need not think and churn at all. He is ajanma (one who does not take worldly birth & rebirth). He knows all the past and future births. He knows the beginning, middle and end of the entire world. So these human beings cannot be God. Then, can these human beings like Ram and Krishna be God? The world calls them – ‘God.’ Even then they are not God. Then what are they? They are deities
...(to be continued)
----------------------------------------------
Note: This is only a draft of the extracts of above-mentioned VCD* for favour of information. Only when the translation of the entire Murli contained in this VCD* is released, that may be considered as the final version. The words shown in italics are Hindi words.

arjun

PBK

Post15 May 2008

Ref. No.VCD*.,

... Human being creates the highest world for himself by performing best actions and by creating best thoughts. The world blames God saying that it is God alone, who gives sorrows and it is God alone, who gives pleasures. But, no, God comes in this world and just shows the path by entering into the souls of Ram and Krishna. Those who follow that path and set their mind, speech and bodily organs, those who cause them to follow the Shrimat accurately actually create a world of prosperity for themselves. And those who do not make them, i.e. their mind, speech and bodily organs act according to Shrimat; they automatically create a world of sorrows for themselves. Even then, no human soul is such an effort-maker, who could be Sadaa Shiv. It is Sadaa Shiv alone, who could be called God.

Yes, when God comes in this world, He makes us equal to Himself and then departs. Certainly, He makes someone equal to Himself and then departs. So the name of the one, who makes equal to Father, is added to the name of Shiv. There is no deity among the remaining 33 crore deities, whose name is added to Shiv. And although the name is added, that name comes after Shiv. First is 'Shiv' and later 'Shankar'. Why does it come afterwards? It is because he is next to Shiv. For the time being, not for all the ages. Only in that last period of Confluence Age, when he gets revealed in the world in the form of Vishnu, when he gets revealed in the form of Narayan. That is why it has been said - the best effort is to remember Narayan. Remembering which Narayan? Is it remembering the latter Narayans of the Golden Age, i.e. the second, third, fourth, eighth Narayan? No. The one who gets transformed directly from a man to Narayan by making efforts. He is not born as a Prince. He does not take birth through a human or deity body. He can become Bhagwan-Bhagwati for some time.

This Bhagwan-Bhagwati, these are the titleholders of Bhagwan-Bhagwati. Just as Prajapita was original at the beginning of the Yagya, Brahma was also original and later, his title of - 'Prajapita Brahma' was given to Dada Lekhraj. Similarly, the original God, the God Father, is only incorporeal Shiv. The name of his point is Shiv. That name never changes. When He enters into a body, then on the basis of his actions, He gets revealed in the Confluence Age in the form of Sadaa Shiv in this world. Sadaa Shiv means that through whichever body He gets revealed in the final form, whatever He speaks through that body, whatever actions He performs through that body, whatever thoughts He creates through the mind are all true thoughts only. He creates beneficial thoughts (kalyaankaari sankalp), peforms beneficial actions and speaks beneficial words. No harm can be caused under any circumstance. Although it may appear harmful for a temporary period, but there lies a benefit in it for a long term. That is why His name is Shiv.

He gets revealed in this world in an incorporeal stage because He is also a religious Father. All other religious fathers who have existed in this world in the past, like Abraham, Buddha, Christ – have all got revealed in an incorporeal stage. Whether it is Guru Nanak, Mahatma Buddha, Christ – look at their faces carefully. Just by looking at their faces, one gets a glimpse of their incorporeal stage. It is as if they are not present in this world at all. Through their intellect they are immersed in the incorporeal world. They are only religious fathers. They are called great fathers. And even when those religious fathers come in this world stage in a pure stage, they do not call themselves as God in the beginning. When they bcome degraded, then they wish to get revealed as God. They are the religious fathers, but the Father of those fathers is the great great grand Father. When the religious fathers are corporeal, then the Father of those religious fathers is also corporeal. But Shiv enters into him and gets revealed in an incorporeal stage.

It has been said for that God in Gita – ‘God speaks’. But the name of a human being has been mentioned. The name of Krishna, who takes complete 84 births, has been mentioned. Actually, Krishna is a human being, who possesses divine qualities, and he is not a God. And this world is an abode of human beings (manushya lok). This is not a divine abode (Devlok). It is even sung – Brahma devataay namah (I bow to Brahma the deity). Vishnu Devataay Namah (I bow to Vishnu the deity). And in the end they say – Shiv Parmaatmaay Namah (I bow to the Supreme Soul Shiv). Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar are Subtle Region dwellers. Children know that where there is a stage of Subtle Region, there is not a corporeal stage of the bones and muscles. There is a subtle stage of thinking and churning. Either there is a remembrance of the new world, where there is no body consciousness or the intellect is immersed in Godly service. That is a subtle stage. When the human beings descend from the subtle stage, then the body consciousness emerges. The human being becomes an idol of bones and muscles. He starts getting attracted towards the bones and muscles. That is a Subtle Region. In this world there are a variety of colours. There are no colours in the subtle stage. Subtle Region means white. The soul that is in the Subtle Region is not coloured. It is called a body with a subtle shadow
...(to be continued)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: This is only a draft of the extracts of above-mentioned VCD* for favour of information. Only when the translation of the entire Murli contained in this VCD* is released, that may be considered as the final version. The words shown in italics are Hindi words.

arjun

PBK

Post16 May 2008

Ref. No.VCD*.,

... No human being knows these matters. Father only comes and narrates. And it is only the Brahmins, those who become Brahma’s children practically, who listen. It is not that if someone listens from those Brahmins, who have listened from Brahma, would also be called Brahmins. No. If there is Brahma, there are Brahmins. And this Brahmin class is only in India. Nobody is named ‘Brahma’ in other countries. Whichever body Shiv enters must be named as Brahma. Those who listen to The Knowledge from the one, who is named as Brahma, those who imbibe The Knowledge, and enable others to imbibe it, such sevadhari Brahmins are called Brahmins. That Brahmin class also exists only when the Supreme Father Supreme Soul establishes the Brahmin religion through Prajapita Brahma - not through just Brahma, but through Prajapita Brahma.

Now he will also not be called the Creator. Who? Shiv. Shiv is a point of light. Creator is required to be corporeal. The creation is also required to be corporeal. When the new world is created, then the first leaf takes birth in the form of Krishna. He takes birth in a corporeal form. A creator is required to give birth to that first leaf. He is also in a corporeal form. Shiv will not be called a creator. The connection between Creator and creation is in a corporeal form. Neither a soul is created, nor is the Father of a soul created. Souls are ajar (disease-free), amar (imperishable), avinaashi (indestructible); they are not created. Father of the souls, the point of light Shiv is also not created. So the relationship of Creator and creation cannot be established between a soul and the Supreme Soul.

When God comes, He does not create a new world. He selects the great souls from the old world and plants the sapling of the new world. He destroys the old gathering (puraana sangathan) and establishes the new gathering (nayaa sangathan). The old fort gets destroyed and the new fort gets built. It has been written in the scriptures – Brahma created the world several times and destroyed it several times. When he did not like it, he destroyed it and then created a new world. Actually, this is a matter of shooting. First the shooting of deity class (devataa varna) takes place; then the shooting of Kshatriya class takes place; then the shooting of the Copper-Aged Vaishyas takes place; and then the shooting of the Iron-Aged Shoodras takes place. And until the shooting of all the four classes, all the four ages does not takes place, perfection is not achieved. Ultimately, when Brahma becomes satisfied, then the creation of the new world takes place. So he does not create any new world. He selects the righteous souls from among every religion in the old world. Then the new gathering gets prepared from among them. The destruction of the old gathering keeps taking place.

Even at the beginning of the Yagya the flame of destruction had been ignited from the Yagyakund (literally it means the sacrificial altar, but here it refers to the spiritual gathering of aloukik Brahmins that ShivBaba established in 1936-37) along with the establishment.The righteous souls belonging to the Sun dynasty separated from the world of Brahmins. Or it could be said – they were selected to form the new gathering. The old gathering gets destroyed. In the beginning of the Yagya itself, between 1942 and 1947 the establishment of the new gathering and the destruction of the old gathering took place in the form of a sample. The souls receiving sustenance in the company of Brahma, which belonged to the dynasties of other religions, receive susetenance for a long time. They are unable to receive the sustenance of Father. They are unable to receive the sustenance of Father for a long time. So they remain weak. Because of receiving the sustenance of mother for a long time, they stoop to acting as per their own desire. Just as it happens in this world; When the Father becomes weak, the mother takes sides with the children. Father feels detached and he renounces the family. The connection of his intellect (with the family) gets snapped. He understands – these people are of no use to me. In the beginning of the Yagya also the same foundation was laid. Alaf got Allah. The one, who got the title of Brahma, got ‘Bay’ Baadshaahi (i.e. kingship). You take care of your kingship. How long will this false kingship continue? The foundation was laid. Father departs. After some time, children also become degraded and they establish control over the mother. When they establish control over the mother, then the one, who was the first leaf of the world until then also sits as the husband (pati) of mother. He becomes her husband (khasam). He became the God of Gita. And when such an atrocity takes place on the mother, then the mother realizes – what have I done?

Father says – The husband of Gita mata; he alone actually knows every detail of Gita Mata. There should be his supremacy (aadhipatya). When such harm (anarth) takes place in the world; the highest religion of the world established by Allah, the avval, i.e. number one religion. He is called Allah Avval Deen. The main scripture of that religion is Gita mata, who works in this world in a living form. She is the mother of all the religions. She experiences degradation. The biggest mother among all the mothers is Gita mata, who gets the name of ‘World Mother’, Jagdamba in the world. When she herself undergoes degradation, then all the mothers undergo degradation. Mothers for whom it is famous in the scriptures in that in the Golden and Silver Ages – Yatra naaryastu poojyantey, ramantey tatra devataa, i.e. deities live wherever women are worshipped. That world of deities gets destroyed. The world becomes a demoniac world. Everyone becomes sinful. So Father comes and rejuvenates such a sinful world into a pure world. They even call – O Baba come! Come to this sinful world and make us pure
...(to be continued)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arjun

PBK

Post17 May 2008

Ref. No.VCD*.,

... Father says - first the mothers have undergone degradation (durgati), so first the true salvation of the mothers should take place. Even among the mothers, the number one mother, on whom everything is dependant. Everyone becomes sinful when one becomes sinful. When 'one' becomes pure, everyone becomes pure. The true salvation of that mother should take place. It is said - 'Ram - the bestower of true salvation upon everyone.' It is Ram alone, who comes and establishes the kingdom of Ram. So the one who establishes the kingdom of Ram, will establish the kingdom of Ram in his own house first or will the the kingdom of Ram get established in the entire world? When Ram's Sita only goes into the clutches of Ravan, then there would be the kingdom of Ravan only in the entire world. It will become a brothel (veshyaalay) only. It cannot become the temple of Shiv (Shivaalay). But Father does not do anything alone. Children also become instrumental in causing the degradation of mother. The flame of destruction, which was ignited in the beginning of the Yagya itself; destruction takes place through impurity. In that Brahma, Father and Brahmin children also were involved.

Father says - Now, first the mothers have to wake up. When mothers become Shivshaktis, then the new world begins to be created in the entire world. Now Father is making you pure. You became sinful through the colour of company of many. Now you become pure through the colour of the company of 'one'. All of you are purifying the sinful world through the power of Yoga along with Father. You gain victory over Maya and become victorious over the world. This Maya defeats you again and again. You get cheated by Maya, which comes as a cheat (thagini). If you imbibe the power of Yoga, if you imbibe the power of silence, if you dive deep into The Knowledge, then you will certainly become pure. Saints, sages, etc. everyone want peace, but they do not know the meaning of peace. They think that if they renounce the household and sit in the forests, they will get peace. Father says – you souls are peaceful souls (shaantswaroop). Peace is your own necklace. Whenever you wish you should be able to become constant in the soul conscious stage. There is no need to run to the jungles. Until this body exists in this world, one has to certainly play a part through the bodily organs. But one must practice that while performing actions through the bodily organs; the intellect should be busy in ‘one’ Father, who is a giver of peace (Shaantidaata). He is called Shanti Deva (deity of peace). So one must certainly play one’s part while living in this world. One must certainly perform actions through the bodily organs. The Shaantidhaam (abode of peace) is the sweet silence home. So now the souls know that our home is the Soul World (shaantidhaam).

Until we are in this world, we see the entire world through these eyes. As far as the eyes can see, it is an expanse of Maya in the entire world. The world consisting of 500/700 crore human beings is bound under the Mayavi (illusive) influence. Until we are coloured by their company, we cannot achieve peace. One cannot experience the long-term peace. We have come only to play a part in this world. The soul conscious stage gets spoiled under the influence of company because the souls of other religions, which act in according to the opposite religion, which increase the body consciousness; we keep getting coloured by their company; that is why we cannot experience Shaantidhaam (abode of peace) continuously. So they call Father saying – O Purifier of the sinful ones (patit-paavan)! O liberator from sorrows (dukh-hartaa)! O bestower of prosperity (sukhkartaa)! O deity of peace (shantidevaa)! Come. Come! Father says – I have come. He has come, but Maya makes us forget again and again. Just now we develop the faith that Father has come. The illusive firm thoughts attack us in such a way that they make us lose the faith (anishchaybuddhi).

We keep calling God – Free us from the bondages of Ravan. But those who call – are they worshippers (Bhagat) or the firm children of God? What are they? (Someone said – worshippers). They are worshippers. So do you like to become worshippers or the knowledgeful child (gyaani bachha) of the ocean of knowledge? (Someone said – knowledgeful). You like to become knowledgeful children. So, today onwards there is never any need to call Father Ram. You will not call, is not it? (Someone said – Father has come, isn’t it?) It is true that Father comes on his own. He does not come on being called. One has received The Knowledge. Even then, even then they call. The fact that ‘they call’ means that the intellect has not developed the faith that Father is playing a part as a Father. Maya repeatedly creates obstacles. So everyone is tied in the bondages of Ravan. All the children know – this Bhakti is night. Father also says – If you children remain bound by the sanskars of Bhakti, i.e. if you do not imbibe a subtle (Avyakt) stage, if you do not become an angel (farishta), then one will have to leave this body. ‘Will have to’ (padega) means that one would have to forcibly leave this body through the beatings of nature, through the beatings of Dharmaraj. So there would be a little difference in the soul conscious stage because they have not become the firm children of the ocean of knowledge. Now it would be said for everyone – (it is) the night of Bhakti. Nobody is seen to be in the dawn of knowledge because Maya shakes. Father says, and consoles – children, this night of ignorance is now going to be Murdabaad (down, down). Children become bored and say – how long would it continue like this? Father reminds us of the song – dheeraj dhar manuva dheeraj dhar (Be patient, O mind! Be patient). The night becomes Murdaabaad (down, down) and then knowledge becomes Zindaabaad (long live)
...(to be continued)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

arjun

PBK

Post18 May 2008

Ref. No.VCD*.,

....This is a game. It is a game of pleasures and pains. You know that first of all we were in prosperity; we were in heaven. Now we are in hell. Why? Why were we in prosperity earlier? Why are we now in hell? There must be some reason. First we were in heaven because - the path that Father had shown – to realize the self stage (swa-sthiti); so, those who experienced the self-stage numberwise, experienced the heaven numberwise. Those who experience the self stage first of all, come in the heaven first of all. What is the name itself? 'Swa' 'Golden Age'. The one who experiences the self stage, the one who experiences the soul conscious stage experiences the heaven. There must be some such children also, who would experience heaven in this birth itself. Destruction would be taking place in the entire world, atom bombs would be exploding, earthquakes would be occuring, volcanoes would be bursting, but those children would experience comfort, experience heaven. And the entire world would be crying 'alas, alas' (haay-haay). This is a matter about the last time, for which it is famous - if you wish to ask about supersensuous pleasure (ateendriy sukh), ask the Gop-Gopis.

So, initially we were in such a soul conscious stage and a self-stage. Then while experiencing downfall, we fell into hell. Why did we fall? Why did we fall from heaven to hell? It is because the different types of men, human beings, human gurus who exist; we caught hold of the path that was shown by those human beings. We left the path of self stage. We got misled (bahkaavaa) by others. And does the process of getting misled (or influenced) begin first with the mothers or by the men? Who gets misled? Is it the men who get misled soon or is it the women who get misled soon? It has been written in the scriptures of Muslims and Christians that - when Adam and Eve, Aadam and Havva were sent to heaven, then first of all Eve was misled by the devil (shaitaan). And they performed the same task that was prohibited by Khuda (Allah or God). Whatever matters have been written in the scriptures are memorials of which time? They are memorials written about the Confluence Age only. Foundation for everything is laid in the Confluence Age.

Even in the beginning of the Yagya, Dada Lekhraj was a titleholder, but there were original mothers also, whose directions used to be followed even by Mama and Baba, i.e. Om Radhey and Dada Lekhraj also used to follow them. Those mothers also came into the clutches of Maya-Ravan. It means that they came in the whirls of those foreigners. And the decline began from there. Whatever happens in the beginning happens in the end also. Whatever happens in the basic knowledge takes place in the adavance knowledge also. What is the difference? In the basic knowledge it was a foundation of Bhakti. And in the Advanced Knowledge it is a foundation of knowledge. The foundation of knowledge fits into the soul cent percent firmly, for which it has been said - there is Brahma's night and Brahma's day. Brahma comes in the darkness of night. And then the night of Brahma also gets transformed into Brahma's day. But who becomes instrumental in transforming the Brahma's night nto Brahma's day? There must be someone who becomes instrumental. That instrumental person is praised to be in corporeal form. Who is it? In the beginning of the Yagya, there was a foundation of Bhakti; through the foundation of this Bhakti the sample of heaven got prepared. Heaven did not get established practically. Now the foundation of knowledge has been laid firmly.

The souls which left the Yagya in the beginning, those Suryavanshi souls did not possess knowledge; that is why they left the Yagya. Now, the deeper The Knowledge has fitted in the souls, the longer those souls would stay in the Yagya. They would not run away by withdrawing the hand that offers oblations (aahuti) in the Yagya because of the strong foundation of knowledge. Now the foundation of knowledge is numberwise. Cent percent foundation is in 'one'. What is its indication? Which children would recognize cent percent? It is those, who recognize that this is the Father Ram. However much obstacles Maya may create, they will not get misled by anyone. Such Suryavanshi (belonging to the Sun Dynasty) children are also numberwise.

Father says - Even the children who live with me are unable to recognize me. Who has to be recognized? (Someone said - Father) Which Father? Is it the incorporeal Father or the corporeal Father? (Someone said - the corporeal Father). There is no question of recognizing or not recognizing the incorporeal Father at all. He is a Father of the point-like souls. All those point-like souls are similar. Recognition takes place through the body only. The indication of the human body through which that incorporeal point of light Shiv is performing His task is that - the extent to which that soul would be able to think and churn, the extent to which that soul would become constant in the subtle (aakaari) stage, no human being can reach that level. The extent to which he will become incorporeal (niraakaari), he would also become constant in the sutble stage to the same extent. If he is the seed of the human tree, then the seed would easily become constant in the incorporeal stage. If he is a leaf then it would be difficult for him/her to become constant. If he is a root-like (jadroop) soul, if he is a base-like (aadhaarmoort) soul, even then it would be difficult to become constant in the seed-like (beejroopi) stage.

Some souls are base-like souls, which also come in the form of leaves; which come as branches; some souls live in the stems, but the more a soul is strong in knowledge, the more it becomes entitled to achieve benefits from Father. Father's right is salvation and true salvation (beatitude). Salvation (mukti) means liberation from sorrows and pains - Liberation from sorrows and pains even while living in this body. Its climax is beatitude (jeevanmukti). One should be alive as well as free from sorrows and one should keep experiencing pleasures also. Even such souls, which experience such pleasures experience downfall in the shooting period. That is why there is no need to be afraid that our stage is declining. Father says - this is a shooting of the declining and rising stage (utarti aur chadhti kalaa) of the 5000 years drama. This task of shooting will keep taking place till the revelation of the third personality. For e.g. all those for whom the revelation of the second personality keeps taking place, they enter the pure stage. They enter the stage of becoming dedicated. Although there are BK souls, they are coming even now; even then they come in the pure stage. Now the shooting of the degraded (taamasi) stage is going on in a collective form (saamuhik roop). It is the the last phase of even that stage. The period of shooting within shooting, the period of interval is going on. Even then, whichever new soul is entering the path of Advanced Knowledge, experiences such a pure stage. It can go last so fast. That is why Father says - this third personality would also get revealed before the children numberwise.

All the beads of the rosary of Rudra, who would keep gaining victory over vices, would keep getting added to the rosary of victory and just as Brahma becomes Vishnu in a second, similarly, those numberwise Brahmins also would start experiencing the stage of transformation from a stage of degradation to a stage of great purity in a second. That is why there is no need to be very perturbed. It is a matter of going deep into The Knowledge.

Now you have fallen into hell while experiencing downfall under the influence of company. You have followed whatever the human gurus said in the form of religious gurus, whatever they did, whatever they thought; so you have fallen into the hell. Now Father says – listen to whatever I narrate to you. Think and churn those matters only. And perform the same actions which I direct you to do. Then you would experience heaven. Omshanti.
(Concluded)
--------------------------------------------------------------------

arjun

PBK

Post21 May 2008

VCD* No.463, Audio Cassette No.959, dated 15.07.06, Tadepalligudem,

Clarification of murli-dated 21.3.67

Ref. No.VCD*.,

A morning class dated 11th March, 1968 was being narrated. In the fourth line of the first page, the matter being narrated was - those poor devotees (bhakt) think that the Gita episode had taken place in the Dwapar (Copper Age). And the Father says - How can the purifier of the sinful ones (patit-paavan) come and teach Rajyog in the Copper Age? The Father says -Remember Me, your Father. By committing one mistake (ekaj bhool) the kingship is lost. Which mistake? God of Gita is not Krishna. Krishna is child's name. God is called Father. That Father alone comes and makes us flawless (abhool). So we children should have unlimited happiness within us. In which matter should we have unlimited happiness (apaar khushi)? One gets kingship by knowing the God of Gita. And by forgetting the God of Gita, one loses the kingship (raajaai). In which matter should one have unlimited joy? That - we have recognized the God of Gita; that is why we have become entitled (hakdaar) to kingship.

Human beings cannot cause the true salvation (sadgati) of anyone. cannot the human beings cause (true salvation)? It means that if Krishna is said to be God of Gita, then Krishna is a human being. He is perfect in 16 celestial degrees (16 kalaa sampoorna). If one is a civilized human being, he is a deity, but he cannot cause the sadgati of anyone - what does it mean? It means - those who think and churn themselves, have undergone degradation themselves; that is why they churn. How will they cause the sadgati of others? The title of God, the bestower of true salvation upon others (sadgati daataa) can belong to only that one, who does not think or churn himself. One who is constant in the incorporeal (niraakaari), viceless (nirvikaari) and egoless (nirahankaari) stage.

It is also praised - the bestower of true salvation upon everyone (sarva ka sadgati daataa) is one Supreme Soul (ek Parmaatmaa). What? One Supreme Soul? Are there two-four Supreme Souls also? There must be some soul playing a supreme role (param paartdhaari) among the Christian souls also. So in the eyes of the Christians it would be said that - among the Christian human beings, he is the one playing the supreme part, the Supreme Soul. It means that every religion has its own Prajapita. So it would be said to be within a (limited) range. But when it is a question of the entire human world, then the one who plays a supreme part in the entire human world, the one who plays the part of a hero, the one who plays the part of a hero among the souls of every religion is one Supreme Soul alone. It means that among the souls the one who plays the supreme part, the hero part is one alone. He alone is the bestower of true salvation upon everyone.

Sadgati (true salvation) is caused by the Sadguru. Sadguru is corporeal or incorporeal. It is even said - 'Sarva ka sadgati data Ram. Sundar mela kar diya jab Sadguru milaa dalaal.' (The bestower of true salvation upon everyone is Ram. The meeting becomes pleasant when the Sadguru is found in the form of a middleman). So, the Sadguru is found in the form of a middleman (dalaal); so the middleman is a corporeal, is not he? It is said - Akaal moort (the imperishable personality) - akaal, i.e. the one who cannot be devoured by death (kaal). Akaal means - the bodily being that has not been seen by anyone being devoured by death. That Sadguru is akaal (i.e. imperishable); and then moort. Moort means one who has a corporeal form, personality. He should not amoort (formless or unembodied). Amoort means the one who is not visible to these eyes and moort means the one who can be seen through these eyes.

So the Sadguru has a personality also and the Sadguru is not one to get devoured by death. He can cause the true salvation of everyone. The one, who gets devoured by death, cannot cause the true salvation of everyone. The death devours in a limited sense as well as in an unlimited sense. How? In the Confluence-Aged world of Brahmins, the souls which once develop the faith that - the Supreme Soul Father Sadgati Daataa has come; He is causing sadgati; and later on it loses the faith (i.e. becomes anishchaybuddhi). It accepts him as the Father, and then because of losing faith, it dies (in an unlimited sense) after becoming the child of the Father. So dying means as if one was not born at all. Gurus are not the bestowers of true salvation upon anyone. Why? One is - Satguru. Sat. Sat means true Guru. The bestower of true salvation upon everyone is one. One Sadguru Akaalmoort. Sadguru is one; but gurus are many. So one 'sat' means true Guru; so all the remaining are false gurus. So the false gurus cannot cause the true savlation of anyone. It is even praised - The bestower of true salvation upon everyone is one Supreme Soul.

Bhakti is durgati (degradation) only and knowledge is a path of sadgati (true salvation). Why? Why does Bhakti cause durgati? Bhakti comes from many. It comes from many heads. That is why it is said - Bhakti comes from Ravan. And knowledge comes from one Father. If someone shows one path, then the path would be straight and if those showing the path are many, then someone would cause (you) to wander here and someone would cause (you) to wander there. So they would cause degradation. Knowledge is day and Bhakti is night. When one is wandering here and there, it means that one keeps stumbling. Does one stumble in darkness or in light? There is light in day. When the Sun of Knowledge shines, then there is only light. And there is darkness in the night. Night is degradation; day, then sadgati. These Gurus are very egoistic of (their knowledge of) the scriptures. This is called - path of worship (Bhaktimarg)
...(to be continued)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

arjun

PBK

Post22 May 2008

Clarification of Murli-dated 21.3.67

Ref. No.VCD*.,

...Gyan (knowledge) and Bhakti (devotion/worship). Gyan means day, day of Brahmins. And Bhakti means night. Whose (night)? Day of Brahmins. And Bhakti means night. Is there no night of Brahmins? When there is a day of Brahmins, there is a night of Brahmins also. And there is day and night of Brahmins only. It would not be said that Golden and Silver Ages are day. Is there the Sun of Knowledge (Gyaan Soorya) there? And the Copper and Iron Ages are night. There is no Brahma there at all. Where? There is no Brahma in the Copper and Iron Ages at all. So there is no question of there being Brahma's night at all. So, the day of Brahmins is now and the night of Brahmins also happens now in the Confluence Age only. It means that Brahmins only get engulfed by the darkness of Bhakti and the Brahmins only come in the day also.

When Brahma is in day (sojhraa), the Brahmins are also in day; when Brahma is in darkness (andhiyara), the Brahmins are also in darkness. What does it mean? Brahma are many. Brahma is the name of many. Then which Brahma? (Someone said - Dada Lekhraj) Dada Lekhraj? Was Dada Lekhraj the first Brahma? Or was there any Brahma before Dada Lekhraj also? (Shiv) had entered into Dada Lekhraj in 1947. In 1946. At that time the name 'Brahmakumari Ishwariya Vishwa vidyalay' was coined. He had entered into someone before that also, for whom it has been said that - earlier Baba did not used to narrate Murli. He used to sit and write 10-15 pages and the Father used to enable him to write. So Brahma Baba used to write and the Father Shiv used to enter into someone and make him (i.e. Dada Lekhraj) write. So he happens to be the earlier Brahma, through whom he (i.e. Dada Lekhraj) used to be made to write.

So the night would also be said to be of the Brahmins only. The deities of the Golden Age would not be said to be in night. The Kshatriyas of the Silver Age would not be said to be in night. The Vaishyas of the Copper Age would not be said to be in night. The Shudras of the Iron Age would also not be said to be in night. Who would be said to be in a night? Among the Brahmins only there are such Brahmins who are in night. When it is Brahma's night, it is Brahmins' night. When it is Brahma's day, it is Brahmins' day. So who is that Brahma? When it is the night of that Brahma, all the Brahmins get engulfed by darkness; when it is day for that 'one', it is a day for all the Brahmins. When one becomes sinful, everyone becomes sinful. When one becomes pure, everyone becomes pure. Who is that Brahma? (Someone said - Aadi Brahma, i.e. the first Brahma) What does Aadi Brahma mean? Prajapita Brahma? It has been said 'Brahma'. The word 'Prajapita Brahma' has not been uttered. What has been said? 'Brahma'. Has it appeared in the Murlis anywhere - Prajapita Brahma's day and Prajapita Brahma's night? No. It is Brahma's day and Brahma's night.

Now you are again going from night to day. You are emerging from the night of Brahma and going towards the day of Brahma. So first there would be Brahma's day, would it not? Brahma should come into day (i.e. light), shouldn't he? It means that - is Brahma now in darkness or in day? Brahma himself is in darkness now. That is why, is the moon shown to be incomplete (adhoora) or is the moon depicted to be complete (sampoorna)? The moon is depicted to be incomplete. There is an incomplete moon on the forehead of Shankar. It means that the soul of Krishna is studying even now, it has not yet become clever in complete knowledge. Why has it not become intelligent? It is because the mother, the mother Gita, who taught in the beginning, is herself in a darkness of ignorance now. It would be said - this is a very wonderful matter. How can the one, who is called Gyaan-Gyaaneshwari (Goddess of knowledge), be in the darkness of ignorance? She is the Goddess of knowledgeful ones; then how can she be in darkness? She does become Gyaan-Gyaaneshwari - in the end. But initially one gets influenced by others. Lunar eclipse (chandragrahan) occurs. So whose shadow (parchaya) falls on the Moon? The shadow of Earth, mother Earth falls (on the Moon). It means that the Moon gets influenced and shadowed by the Earth-like mothers. Solar eclipse occurs. Under whose shadow does the Sun come? It appears so; what? To the residents of Earth; because the Moon comes in between. When the shadow of the Moon falls on the residents of the Earth, then they think that - the Sun is in darknes. The Sun does not remain in darkness. Actually, darkness engulfs those residents of the Earth, who are getting influenced by the Moon, who are getting shadowed by Moon.

So it has been said - Now you know that - you are going from night to day. First of all Brahma should go into day, then you Brahmin children would also go into day. So who is the one who takes Brahma from Brahma's night to Brahma's day? Someone is required practically. It can be that person alone, for whom it has been said now - one Supreme Soul causes the sadgati (true salvation) of everyone. What is the reason for causing the sadgati of everyone? That soul never loses faith after becoming strong (pakka) in The Knowledge once. That is why the one who never enters The Cycle of birth and death in an unlimited sense, he alone can cause the gati (salvation) and sadgati (true salvation) of others. So there is only one who transforms Brahma's night into Brahma's day practically; who is called 'Sarva ka sadgati daataa Ram.' (The bestower of true salvation upon everyone is Ram).

This is Confluence Age. Every human being is running after income. When Sanyasis get wealth (dhan), they become wealthy (dhanvaan). Now you know that now we have come to obtain treasure from the Father. We are not going to earn our income from any human being. So the Father says - become wealthy. How do we become wealthy? Become wealthy in the imperishable wealth. These imperishable gems of knowledge (avinaashi gyaan ratan) would become gross wealth (sthool dhan) for you birth by birth. Now the wealth of knowledge is subtle wealth. The more someone earns this wealth of knowledge, the subtle wealth in this birth, the more he/she would become wealthy (saahookaar) birth by birth
...(to be continued)
--------------------------------------------------------------

arjun

PBK

Post23 May 2008

Ref. No.VCD*.,

... You know that we become pure through the power of remembrance (yogbal). What? Have you ever heard of anyone becoming pure through the power of sesual pleasure (bhogbal)? No. One becomes only impure through the power of sensual pleasure. You become pure through the power of Yoga. Through which power of Yoga? If we consider ourself to be a soul and remember one Father, i.e. the Supreme Soul, then we become pure. If we remember others also, then we become impure. You earn this real income (sachhi kamaai). The journey of remembrance is your true income. ShivBaba comes and gives these imperishable gems of knowledge (avinaashi gyaan ratan). What? ShivBaba comes and gives these imperishable gems of knowledge. Which imperishable gems of knowledge and which ShivBaba? Supreme Soul Shiv entered into the body of Brahma; so was he not ShivBaba? He would not be called ShivBaba. Grandfather is said to be Baba. Brahma is also called Baba because he was aged (vriddh); so he was Brahma Baba.

So ShivBaba comes and; He comes and gives these imperishable gems of knowledge to you children. By imbibing these imperishable gems of knowledge you become the wealthiest persons of the world. Knowledge leads to income (aamdani). Knowledge alone makes someone a Barrister. The Father says - I also teach knowledge. I make you wealthy (dhanvaan), long-lived (aayushvaan) for 21 births. No follower of any religion can be so wealthy and so long-lived. I give health also because that is a land of eterntiy (Amarpuri). And what kind of health do I give? Do I give perishable health or imperishable health? I give imperishable health. You would never fall sick (beemaar) for 21 births. You become imperishable.

You celebrate the birthday of your Father on Shivjayanti. You light lamps (battiyaan), etc. in order to explain, so that if anyone asks you - why have you lighted these lamps, then you could say that - when Shivjayanti (birth of Shiv) takes place, then all the lamps of knowledge get lighted. Shows are organized to show the path to human beings. The Father says - Children you have become impure now. Bhaarat was pure in the new world and now in the old world Bhaarat has become sinful. Everyone is sinful in this sinful world. So Bhaarat is also sinful.

Everyone would be pure in the new world. So when Krishna takes birth, would everyone be pure or would there be any sinful ones also? Will everyone be pure? There would be pure ones in the outside world and in the world of deities that would be established, everyone. No, there would be sinful ones in the outside world and everyone in the inside world, which God Father establishes, would be pure. Nobody can be sinful in that. So, now the world has become sinful, old. That is why everyone calls - O purifier of the sinful ones (Patit-Paavan), come!

That Father comes and narrates to you children. What? The Father comes and narrates to you children; so this one also listens. Does the Father comes and narrate? When does the Father come and narrate? (Someone said - In the Sangamyug, i.e. the Confluence Age) Even in the Confluence Age, when does He come and narrate? (Someone said - In the Purushottam Sangamyug) After coming in the Purushottam Sangamyug. In the Purushottam Sangamyug?

The Father comes in the Purushottam Sangamyug and narrates; so you children also listen. The Father comes and narrates to you children; so you children listen. This one (yah) also listens. To which time does it pertain? (Someone said - It is a matter of 1976). Is it a matter of 1976 only? When the Father comes and narrates in the form of Father, then He comes from 1976 only and narrates. You children also listen and this one too listens. Who is this one? The soul of this Brahma also listens, but the mistake is one only. What? This one also listens and you also listen. So what is the mistake in the act of listening by both? What do you think? You think that - the God of Gita is Shiv Shankar Bholeynath. There is only one Supreme Soul, the one who plays the Supreme part. And what does this one think? What does this one think? 'Yah' (this one or he) refers to whom? What does the one, who is present in the form of a half moon on the forehead, think? He thinks that I am the God of Gita. Shivoham (I am Shiv). I alone am the God of Gita. Nobody else can be the God of Gita in a corporeal form in this world. This is the only mistake that has been committed in Gita. The highest God is 'Shiv'.

This is the only mistake that has been committed in Gita. To which time does it pertain? When was this only mistake committed in Gita first of all? Arey! Was it in the Copper Age? The mistake was committed first of all in the Confluence Age. Where does the shooting take place first of all? It takes place in the Confluence Age. So, when was it committed in the Confluence Age? The duration of the Confluence Age is 100 years. When was this mistake committed? (Someone said - In the beginning of the Yagya) Was it committed in the beginning of the Yagya? (Someone said - After Brahma Baba left his body) Was it committed after Brahma Baba left his body? While Brahma Baba was alive, who inserted 'Pitashri' Brahma in the Gita, which is not nectar of knowledge (gyaanaamrit)? Did the Brahmakumaris insert it or was it inserted during the lifetime of Brahma? Was it inserted after Brahma Baba left his body? (Someone said - No, after Mama left her body) The word 'Pitashri' was added after Mama left her body. Mama was knowledgeful (gyaani). She would have caught the mistake (galtee). Until Mama was alive, such a thing did not happen. But as soon as Mama got hospitalized at Bombay during the lifetime of Brahma, 'Pitashri Brahma' became the God of Gita. Why was the name 'Pitashri' given to him? It is because that Shri has been added (i.e. suffixed) after Pita (i.e. Father). He is going to become righteous/great (shreshtha) later on. Who would become righteous before him? Prajapita becomes a righteous Narayan before him. So highest God is Shiv. How could Krishna be considered as God of Gita?
...(to be continued)
-----------------------------------------------------------

arjun

PBK

Post24 May 2008

Ref. No.VCD*.,

....First is the highest one is God. Then the next are the ones, who first of all got separated, i.e. these Lakshmi and Narayan. What? Who got separated? The highest one is the God of Gita; and then these Lakshmi and Narayan, who first of all got separated. What? To which time does it pertain? That the highest one is God and then these Lakshmi and Narayan, who first of all got separated. What? To which time does it pertain? Achha, first of all when was it applicable during the shooting period in the Yagya? Arey! In the beginning of the Yagya. In the beginning of the Yagya who was the highest God? (Someone said - ShivBaba) ShivBaba through whom? The highest God through Father Ram, through Prajapita, and then these Lakshmi and Narayan, who first of all got separated. Who got separated? Who gets separated from ShivBaba first of all? This Confluence-Aged Lakshmi and Narayan get separated first of all.

One should also remember that- we had come naked (nangey). We forget again and again that we had not brought anything with us in the beginning. We had come naked and we have to return naked only. Taking anything from here; even otherwise, when a human being dies, does he take anything with him? But as long as he is alive, he has so much attachment (mamatwa). One does not become detached at all. Mine, mine, mine. So he reminds. One must also remember that - we had come naked, we have to go naked; but who would go naked? The impure souls cannot depart (in a naked form). Those souls, who keep creating thoughts related to the body in their intellect, those who keep creating impure thoughts, cannot return. If one creates (impure) thoughts, then one would speak (impure) words also and if one speaks (impure) words, then the bodily organs would also become impure. So the impure souls cannot return.

The one who makes pure is one Father alone. The one who purifies the thoughts of the mind, the speech, and the bodily organs is one Father alone. Is there one Father alone? Will one Father purify the bodily organs of 500 crore (souls)? How can it be 'one'? Arey! The bodily organs of 500 crore (souls) do not become pure at all. If their bodily organs, their words, and their mind becomes pure, then how many births would they take? So they would take complete 84 births. It is not their matter at all. It is a matter of how many souls? There are four and a half lakh such children, who sit face to face (sanmukh) and study. So, when they sit face to face, then they would get coloured by the company, they would get coloured by the company of vision. They would get coloured by the company of words.

All the living souls (jeevaatmaaen) are actors (paartdhaari). What? It is not a matter of only the human souls. All the living beings, which have assumed life on this world stage, are actors (paartdhaari). Father comes and establishes one religion only. Does He establish one religion only? Does He not establish three relgions? Arey! Does the Father establish three religions or does He establish one religion? When the Father comes, He comes and establishes one religion only. Which religion? The deity religion (devataa dharma). It is not as if the Father had come in the body of Brahma. When He comes in the body of Brahma, then the Brahmin religion gets established, but the deity religion does not get established. And when He comes, when He establishes the deity religion, when He transforms the Brahmins into deities, then what do those, who fail among them, become automatically? They become Kshatriya. So there is no question of establishment of religion in that at all.

You know that the Father is causing establishment. The one who is establishing the deity religion is not any human being. When the establishment is over, then the destruction would begin. Arey, what is the meaning of completion? Will the 500 crore souls leave their bodies? When the establishment is over, then the destruction would begin. To which time does it pertain? Which time? When the establishment is over, then the destruction would begin. To which time does it pertain? (Someone said - It is a matter of the Confluence Age) Yes, the Confluence Age is of 100 years, but even in the Confluence Age of 100 years, to which period does it pertain? (Someone said - 1976) Yes, the entire planning of establishment would fit into the intellect of a human soul, i.e. the establishment is completed and then the destruction of the world, destruction would begin. When was the declaration of the establishment and destruction made? It was made in 1966. When the pictures were got published, the declaration of the destruction in the forthcoming 10 years has been writen in the four big pictures. It has been written in the 'Gyanamrit' magazine also. It was published in the newspapers also. A memorandum was submitted to the President also.

So it has been said that - 'within ten years' means that the establishment would be over in 1976. It means that the complete planning of the establishment would get fitted into the intellect of that actor who plays the role of the Supreme Soul; then after that the destruction would begin. Whose destruction? Is it the destruction of the outside world? No. The disintegration (vighatan) of the world of Brahmins starts. The sounds of destruction (vinaash kee Vani) are reverberating; even then they are so beneficial (kalyaani). So, who produces the sounds of destruction? Does Brahma produce (those sounds) or does Vishnu produce (those sounds)? There is no question (of production of those sounds) by Brahma, Vishnu at all. When the sounds of destruction are produced, then the matters of disintegration, the matters of disintegration of the demoniac Brahmins would certainly reverberate in the world through the personality, which is instrumental.

You do not desire that the destruction should happen soon so that we could go to heaven. Why? You do not desire that the destruction should happen soon and we should go to heaven. You do not desire; then who desires? Arey! (Someone said - Those who are not face to face with the Father desire so) Yes! Those who do not develop the faith, they desire that the destruction should happen soon; we should go and sit in the heaven. Just as Brahma Baba goes and sits. It means that they think about leaving the body. And what about you? What do you think? No! First we would make our body kanchankaya. So, is it a matter of leaving the body, is it a matter of thinking about the destruction, or is it a matter of establishment first? First it is a matter of construction first. If we depart, then we would get separated from the Father - this matter is in your intellect. What? That if we depart from this world, we would get separated from the Father. This matter is not contained in their intellect. In whose intellect? It is not in the intellect of those so-called Brahmins that if we depart, then we would get separated from the Father.

Here you are getting very good knowledge. Then, when you become deities, you would get degraded. Are we in a higher post now or would we be in a higher post in the Golden Age? Now in the Confluence Age there is the highest Brahmin religion. Then there would not be knowledge there. Where? In the new world. The Father is knowledgeful; so you also become knowledgeful. Father gives to you children, whatever knowledge is contained in Him and then departs. You children should feel very joyful. There is such a big Brahmin family and among them are a handful of Brahmins, who receive the true knowledge and all the remaining Brahmins are in the sleep of ignorance (agyaan nidra). What? They do not even know that who is the God of Gita. So you children must feel very happy
...(to be continued)
----------------------------------------------------------------------

arjun

PBK

Post25 May 2008

Ref. No.VCD*.,

... Baba is our Father also. What? The same Baba is teacher also and the same Baba is our Sadguru also. This is contained in your intellect. This matter is not contained in their intellect. What? That - the same form, the same personality becomes our Father also, becomes a teacher also and becomes Sadguru also, who causes true salvation. What is contained in their intellect? In the intellect of those Brahmins. (Someone said- Brahma is everything) If Brahma is the bestower of true salvation (i.e. Sadgati Daataa), Sadguru, if he is the Sadguru dalaal (middleman), then the dalaal should be present to grant true salvation. The teacher should be present to give clarification (vyaakhyaa). If they are asked about any matter, any version (mahaavaakya) that – it has been said like this in the Murli, what is its meaning? Then they would say – get out. No questions. So it proves that – The Knowledge of the Father, the Teacher and the Sadguru is not contained in their intellect. And they do not also know that – the Sadguru would take us along with him. Where? When the Sadguru is in corporeal form, then where would He take us along? Is it to the Soul World? It is fitted in their intellect that the Soul World is the same place where the point-like souls gather. It is contained in our intellect that – we bring the Soul World down to this corporeal world. We live in unity with the Father in a soul conscious stage. There the Father would take us along. So he would also take us along.

The beloved saajan (lover/husband) has come to take the sajnees (beloveds/wives). He would make us beautiful and then take us along. Now the sajnees are impure, dirty. Remember these things only repeatedly. You children have recollected the Father and the world cycle. You are known as the Brahmins. So you have to narrate the true Gita. What is the occupation of Brahmins? To study The Knowledge of Gita and to narrate The Knowledge of Gita to others. Those people are called Brahmins. They narrate the false Gita. Who? Those false Brahmins. How are they false? On the one hand they are womb-born progeny (kukh vanshavali). They have taken birth through the love of womb. They have no attachment for the versions emerging from the mouth; so they are false Brahmins. And what about you? You are true Brahmins because you are Brahma’s mouthborn progeny (mukhvanshavali). Is the mouth (mukh) greater or is the womb (kukh) greater? Womb means lap (goad), i.e. lower. And what does mouth mean? Knowledge emerges from the mouth. So your love is not towards the womb. It means that your love is not towards the body. Your love is towards the versions (Vani). Love for Murli means love for the murlidhar. So the true Gita that you have come to know should only be narrated to others. One must become merciful (rahamdil).

Human beings are in complete darkness. Now you have to bring them to light (sojhra). Those human beings who are completely blind, those blind persons are given the support of a walking stick (laathi) to show the path. Are they shown the path or not? When someone is blind, then what do we say? A stick is given in their hand. Then they are told – walk like this; walk like this; walk like this. They are shown the path. What do you have to do? Those Brahmins, the so-called Brahmins, who do not know God of Gita should be shown the true path so that they do not stumble. If someone is blind, if they do not have a walking stick, then they keep stumbling. Those blind persons, who have a walking stick in their hands, keep placing the stick, ‘tuk-tuk’; then they do not stumble. What is our walking stick? The Murli itself is our walking stick. So the blind persons are shown the path with the help of a stick so that they do not stumble anywhere.

Human beings have been sick since half a Kalpa. Now you become healthy (nirogi) for half a Kalpa. You must love one ShivBaba. One ShivBaba and none else.What would you do by photographing him? It means that he is being photographed, isn’t it? Picture means photo. So what would you do by taking his photo? Do you want to do anything with it? No. His picture has already been given in the picture of Trimurti. There is no need to take a photograph of Brahma separately. It is ShivBaba alone, who should be remembered, isn’t it? Do we have to remember this Brahma? Is he ShivBaba? It means that although the soul of Shiv used to enter into the body of Brahma, but he cannot be called ShivBaba. Why can’t he be called? Because it was the role of a mother. That was not a part of the Baba who gives inheritance. So, what would you do by taking the photograph of this Brahma? There is no need to even photograph him. There is no need to photograph him because we have to remember ShivBaba. So, why should take his photograph? Achha. Now? What do we have to do now? (Someone said – Now we should not photograph him). Should we not photograph him? Why? That is a matter of Brahma that - we should not photograph him. There is no benefit in taking the photograh of Brahma. He is not ShivBaba. Now have you children found ShivBaba or not? You have found. So should we photograph Him or not? (Someone said – We have to photograph him in the intellect). Should we photograph him in the intellect? Was He not being photographed in the intellect there? You must love ShivBaba. What would you do by taking his photograph? You have to remember ShivBaba alone.

One must not rememeber any bodily being (dehdhaari). It means that all those who have attachment towards their body, those who remain busy in looking after their body for 24 hours. One must not remember any of those bodily beings. Would the one, who does not have any attachment to his body, worry for his body or not? Would he? He does not have any worry about his body? Arey! ShivBaba has come. When we have found the Father, the one who makes us the masters of the world, then why should we worry about our body? Then what should we worry about? How should we cause the benefit (kalyaan)? One should not remember any bodily being
... (to be continued)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PreviousNext

Return to PBK