Extracts of PBK Murlis - as narrated to the PBKs

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

arjun

PBK

Post07 Sep 2006

Extracts of ShivBaba’s Murli [via Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit ] – as narrated to the PBKs

VIDEO CD NO.311, AUDIO CASSETTE NO.795, DATE-30.9.05,
CLARIFICATION OF Murli DTD. 31.12.66, DANDMUKUNDPUR
(Based on Primary knowledge)

Ref. No.VCD*.

....Now the Father of souls has come to make us souls, although we have assumed this human body. This is a very valuable body. Even then He tells us that - forget this body. Do not deliberately (jabardasti) end this valuable body by getting fed up thinking that we will leave this body itself. No. It has a lot of value. But we have to forget it through the intellect. We have to forget the body and bodily relationships also. What do we have to remember? We are souls and all the relatives (sambandhi) are also souls. All the souls are Brothers. Any kind of attachment (Moh) will not arise. If you consider others to be souls, then anger will not arise. Otherwise what happens? I am a wrestler (pehelwaan or a well built person)! How could he kick me? I would fix him just now. The ego of the body also causes anger to arise. All the five vices arise from the ego (or consciousness) of this body. Sex-lust, anger, greed, attachment, and ego - all these five vices are filled in this body. Even then He says - this body of yours is very valuable, because you obtain such an elevated knowledge of God through this body, through this living being (jeev) only that - you get transformed from a man to Narayan, from a woman to Lakshmi. So it is a valuable body, is not it? You don't get such a chance in any other birth. But such matters have been written in the scriptures that God came in the form of Nar Sinh (an incarnation of Vishnu, which is believed to be half man half lion) to kill Hiranyakashyap (a demon king) in Satyug (Golden Age) and in the form of Ram in Tretayug (Silver Age). Arey ! Satyug is an age of truth only. There cannot be any case of killings (maaramaari) there. Killing takes place in the world of falsehood (asatya), in the world of untruth (jhooth). Treta (Silver Age) is famous for the kingdom of Ram. It is said - everyone was prosperous in the kingdom of Ram. Where was the need for God to come there? Then they say- God came in the form of Krishna at the end of the Silver Age. Arey! Had God come in the form of Krishna at the end of Silver Age or at the end of Copper Age, then would He have established a sinful Iron Age and then departed? God comes to end the sinful world. He does not come to establish the sinful world. It is also false that God Krishna came at the end of Copper Age and caused the Mahabharata war and established a sinful world, the Iron Age. No. Any Father will construct a house for his children only when the old house starts breaking. This is also a world-like house. Father has come to construct this world-like house. This is a human world like house. Just as there are four dimensions of any house, shop, human being or anything of the world. Satopradhan, satosaamanya, rajo and tamo. Just as a human being is satopradhan in the childhood (shaishav avastha). There is no vice; there is no deformity even for the namesake. Then the juvenile stage (kishore avastha) comes. Even there the intoxication of vices is not to that extent. Then the third stage, i.e. youth (javaani) arrives. That is the rajopradhan stage. Sex-lust, anger, greed, attachment, ego, everything emerges in that stage. And they keep increasing. And at last the stage of retirement (Vanprastha avastha) comes. Tamopradhan stage. Human being becomes old. The organs do not even work. He wants to enjoy pleasures, but he cannot enjoy pleasures through the organs. When the stage becomes like that, it is called vriddhavastha, or old age. Similarly, every thing in the world passes through these four stages. This world also passes through four stages. It is perfect in 16 celestial degrees (16 kalaa sampoorna) in the Golden Age. The human beings are also perfect in 16 celestial degrees. In the Silver Age there are 14 celestial degrees. There are 8 celestial degrees in the Copper Age and in the Iron Age the stage reduces from 4 celestial degrees to a stage of no celestial degrees (kalaaheen). Now all the human beings of the entire world have become kalaaheen (devoid of any celestial degree), distressing (dukhdaayi). Nobody can beat their chests and claim - we do not cause sorrows to anyone through our mind, words or actions. Everyone keeps cutting each other. When the situation of the world becomes like this, then Father comes and creates a world of prosperity. He says - This world of prosperity is to be created and you children have to get transformed from a man to Narayan, from a woman to Lakshmi-like deity. For that purpose this body is very valuable; you become Father's children especially through this body. In any other birth you will not get such a body, when you become the direct children of Father Shiv. Children of Father Shiv? Does the Father Shiv, the point of light create children? He gives a divine birth (divya janma). He takes a divine birth as well as gives a divine birth. How does He take? He enters into a human body, which has been written in Gita as – ‘Praveshtum’. I am capable of entering (or incarnating). Just as ghosts can enter, so cannot Supreme Soul Father enter? But there is a difference. When ghosts enter, then they enter with the power of the subtle body. That is why the facial expressions of the persons in whom they enter changes. A pressure is exerted on them. A human soul becomes exhausted (or tired) when the ghosts or evil souls enter into their bodies. Supreme Soul Shiv does not have the power of the subtle body. He is just a light (i.e. weightless) point of light. The one in whom He enters, also experiences lightness. There is no kind of pressure. There is no change in facial expressions; there is no change in voice. One cannot even know when He came and when He departed? It is known later on - Arey! From where did such matters come to my intellect? I have never narrated such knowledge to anyone with my mouth at all. These newer points emerged. When God Father comes in this world, then he comes and narrates all the new matters. Human beings keep narrating the same old matters written in the scriptures. When human gurus deliver lectures (pravachan), then they keep reading and narrating the scriptures written by human beings. Nobody narrates any new matter. Father comes and narrates all the new matters. What kind of knowledge is required to create the new world? Is a new knowledge required or an old knowledge? A new knowledge is required. He creates a new world, narrates a new knowledge and transforms us children from old to new. He transforms the souls only from old to new. He not only transforms the soul from old to new, but He also rejuvenates this body. Just as the example of snake. In the scriptures they just give examples. They do not explain the meaning clearly that how a snake sheds its skin four times in four dimensions (aayaam) of its life and then acquires a new skin (khal). This example is of you children. Why has the example of snake been ascribed to us children? It is because just as a snake is very vicious (vikaari); it is very vicious in sex-lust. Similarly, the children, who are shown in the pictures to be entwined around the neck, arms, abdomen, sitting on the head. Have you seen? You have seen the picture, is not it? When the picture (chitra) has been prepared, then it is certainly a reminder of the character (charitra). Similarly, snake-like most lustful (ati kaamuk) children are compared with the snakes. They remain glued to Father because the influence of the company (sang ka rang) that they would receive from Father would remove all their poison. Father comes by entering into Shankar only. That is why He is called Shiv-Shankar Bholeynath. It is said that Shankar drank the poison (vish). The drinking of the poison of vices is a matter of this last birth. In the last birth, all of us become lusful (vishayi) and vicious (vikaari). Father comes and transforms those lustful and vicious souls into poisonless (nirvish) souls. First, He reminds us of the soul-like gem (mani) that you are a soul. You are not a body. The more you imbibe the soul conscious stage from morning to evening, the more you practice, the faster you will get transformed from a human being to a deity. He explains such an easy knowledge and He explains by coming only at the end of the Iron Age. He does not explain in any other Age....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: This is only a draft of the extracts of above-mentioned VCD* for favour of information. Only when the translation of the entire Murli contained in this VCD* is released, that may be considered as the final version. The words in Italics are Hindi words.

arjun

PBK

Post08 Sep 2006

Extracts of ShivBaba’s Murli [via Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit ] – as narrated to the PBKs

Ref. No.VCD*.

......This human body is very valuable. OK, this is our human body. We are human beings. Were we not human beings in the past 62, 63 births? The one who thinks and churns is called manushya, i.e. human being. The one, who possesses mind (man) is a manushya and uses the mind. If someone does not use the mind, if he does not think or churn; if he simply does any work like an animal; if he indulges in sex-lust as soon as gets a feeling of lust; if he attacks anyone as soon as he becomes angry, just as the animals do, then what is the difference between a human being and an animal? If someone uses his mind, then he is called manushya (i.e. human being). If someone does not use his mind, then he is not a human being, but an animal. When a human being degrades then he becomes worse than an animal, i.e. a demon (raakshas). When a human being reforms, then he becomes a deity (devata). It is a matter of human beings only. When does he become a deity? When God Father comes, and gives the introduction of the soul and the Supreme Soul, then we get transformed from a human being to deity with the remembrance of Supreme Soul Father. How do we become demons? We get transformed from a human being to deity with the remembrance of Father, under the influence of the company of Father. We get transformed from a monkey to worthy of worship in temple (mandir laayak). So it has been written in the scriptures - Ram took the help of an army of monkeys. Arey! Ravan got the help of human beings to fight the war and Ram got monkeys? Father comes and explains the true meaning of the matters mentioned in the scriptures. He did not take the help of an army of monkeys. But He took the help of an army of monkey-like human beings. Those who are most vicious, most wrathful (krodhi), greedy (lobhi), attached (mohi), egoistic (ahankaari) like a monkey, I come and make them worthy of worship in the temples. So they are worshipped. Deities are worshipped. Demons are not worshipped. Has anyone seen anyone worshipping Ravan? Has anyone seen anybody worshipping Hiranyakashyap or Kansa? Temples are not constructed for them. Deities are worshipped because deities followed the Shrimat of Father and imbibed purity. They became pure. They renounced impurity. They got influenced by the company of Father and renounced the company of the world. That is why it is said – ‘One ShivBaba is mine and none else.’ One should not be reminded of others even in the mind and intellect. One should not sing songs in praise of others through words. One should not praise others. Whatever actions we perform should be for Father and not for selfishness, not for the body and bodily relationships. Even if we do, we should do by thinking that these are children of Father. We souls are Brothers and we are serving the souls who have become Father’s children in spiritual form. As for the rest, how do we know that who has become constant in the soul conscious form and who has not become constant? How do we know in the world consisting of 500/700 crore souls that who belongs to the demoniac community and who belongs to the divine community? Who is a soul and who is body conscious? Because Father says – I come and teach the souls. I talk to souls. I do not talk to the body conscious people at all. I don’t maintain any connection with the body conscious people. OK! So when He teaches the souls, then how can it be known? Father says – On the basis of relationships of Father, you maintain your relationships. You maintain connections with those children, with whom Father maintains connections. As for the rest, message has to be given to everyone. Giving message is the duty of every child. Whoever it may be, however one may be – the message of arrival of Father should be given to everyone because Father has come to purify the sinful ones. That Father, who is purifier of the sinful, says that this entire world has become sinful. Not even a single soul is pure in the sinful world. Everyone is sinful. All are sinful, unrighteous (bhrashtaachaari). They act through the vicious organs (bhrashta indriyaan). Now I come and make you deities, who act through their elevated organs (shreshtha indriyaan). The elevated organs are nose, eyes, ears, which are called sense organs (gyaan indriyaan). You used to act through these sense organs in the Golden Age and children used to be born through the elevated organs. They used to have a long life. There used to be only prosperity throughout their life. Now the progeny of the impure organs cause sorrows (dukhdaayi) at the foundation period also. Mothers also feel pain. Father also feels exhausted (ashakta) and the child is also born crying. When the child gets sustenance in the womb for 9 months, it keeps crying to come out. In the foundation period of Golden and Silver Age, there is no such pain (dukh). There the soul feels like being in a womb-like palace (garbh-mahal). It takes birth with pleasure. The seed (beej) is laid with pleasure. That is why I establish the world of two ages (Yug) of Golden and Silver Age. I do not establish the demoniac world of Copper and Iron Age. The religious fathers of other religions - Ibrahim, Buddha, Christ, Guru Nanak, etc. come and spread such dualism in the deity opinion (devataai mat) that two matters emerge, two opinions emerge, two religions emerge, two kingdoms get established. When such a dualism spreads in this world, then disputes and killings increase. If there is only one opinion, only one religion, only one kingdom, only one dynasty, only one clan, only one king, then there will not be any question of disputes, killings at all. I do not establish dualistic world. Then who establishes (the dualistic world)? Foundation for everything is laid in the Confluence Age only. The foundation for the new world is also laid. Father comes and establishes the new world. Then where does the Iron-Aged world, Copper-Aged world, dualistic world come from? We children only lay the foundation for this. When God Father comes, He gives us Shrimat, i.e. highest directions. He gives The Knowledge to become highest-on-high deities. And what do we do? We mix the opinion of our mind in the Shrimat. We mix manmat (opinion of our mind) with Shrimat (opinion of God Father). We mix the opinions of the cohabitant and companion (sangi-saathi) human beings in that. The dualistic world gets established through the opinions of the mind (man mat) and through the opinions of the human beings (manushya mat). Only now through this human body only, in this life itself, when God Father has come, we create heaven as well as hell for ourselves. Now the shooting for heaven as well as hell is going on. The shooting for the 84 births is going on now. This is a world drama. Rehearsal is done for any drama also. This is also a biggest film consisting of four scenes. We film (i.e. shoot) the film consisting of the four scenes of Golden Age, Silver Age, Copper Age, Iron Age. Among us children only some play the roles of heroes (hero partdhaari); among us children only some play the roles heroines (heroine partdhaari) and among us children only some play the roles of main actors (mukhya partdhaari) also. All the 500/700 crore actors are recording their roles of sorrows and pleasures in this Confluence Age. God Father does not give sorrows and pleasures to anyone. He is giving equal knowledge to everyone. He is teaching everyone equally. He is the greatest true preceptor. There is no preceptor greater than him in the world. The worldly teachers teach knowledge for one birth. Whether any benefit is caused through that study or not; if a teacher teaches law, then he will make someone Barrister or Judge. It is not necessary that someone would become (a Barrister or Judge) or not. Some advocate may not earn even four Annas in the entire day. And some advocate earns lakhs of rupees. So they teach knowledge for at the most one birth. Doctor would teach medicine (doctory); he would make someone a surgeon. Engineer would narrate the matters of Engineering; he would make someone an Engineer. It is not necessary that they would become Engineer or not. They study The Knowledge of Engineering and after returning home they practice agriculture. No benefit was reaped. Here Father guarantees that if anyone studies The Knowledge that I teach, like a regular and punctual student, then they will attain the highest post. They will not attain the lower post. Why? It is because the one, who is a regular student, a punctual student will respect the teacher. He respects the teachings of the teacher. He gets the good wishes of the teacher. The student who is entitled to such good wishes will never fail. Father has come. He is a Father as well as a teacher and a Satguru too. As a Father he has given us a Brahmin birth. He has given us The Knowledge of soul because He is a Father of souls. Then He also becomes a teacher. Before becoming a teacher he comes as a mother. He comes in the body of Brahma and teaches us basic knowledge. Just as there is a mother; she cannot teach higher knowledge. She can at least impart basic knowledge to the children while sitting at home. He is also the greatest mother "Brahma" whose name is famous in the scriptures. Whatever names appear in the scriptures are all on the basis of the tasks performed. As the task performed by someone, so is the name attributed in the scriptures. For e.g. there is a name 'Hiranyakashyap'. ‘Hiranya’ means gold, ‘Kaashya’ means lustre, ‘Pa’ means ‘one, who drinks.’ It means that he drinks the lustre of the souls, who are pure like the gold, the truthful souls. What? It is a matter of the Confluence Age only. What? Some souls are becoming Hiranyakashyap also. Such a soul cheats the souls who are pure like gold, those who are the innocent children of Father. He drinks their lustre. What is the lustre? The lustre is – purity. So, the one who drinks the lustre of purity, the one who transforms the viceless mind and intellect into vicious. So He is Hiranyakashyap. Many such Hiranyakashyaps have taken birth in the world of Brahmins. Father has come to make a Shivaalay (house of Shiv) and they have decided that we will anyhow make it a vaishyaalay (a brothel - a house of prostitute). We will not Shivalay to be established......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: This is only a draft of the extracts of above-mentioned VCD* for favour of information. Only when the translation of the entire Murli contained in this VCD* is released, that may be considered as the final version. The words in Italics are Hindi words.

arjun

PBK

Post09 Sep 2006

Ref. No.VCD*.

......Father says - Sit upright. Children! Your Father has come. He is a Father as well as a teacher and then a Satguru also. As a teacher he clarifies everything in detail; he explains each part of every word that this means this. Understand properly. Later on do not say that we have not understand this. He tells that I am your Father as well as your mother. You have been singing in the scriptures - "Twamev mata cha pita twamev. Twamev bandhushcha sakha twamev." You have been establishing every relationship with me, is not it? So these are the main relationships. I give birth to you as your Father. You get a Brahmin birth. You become children of Brahma. I give you the milk of knowledge as a mother. The mother Gita gets revealed before you directly. The Knowledge of Gita which comes in the form of mother Gita; when the task does not get accomplished by being sustained in the lap (godi) of that Gita also, then I perform the task of a teacher also. When I perform the task of a teacher, then I shake your intellect. I make it capable of thinking and churning (manan-chintan-manthan). I take you to the depths of each word. You children bathe in the depths of ocean. You should feel proud (fakhur) that why should we bathe in the small pits, ponds and small rivers? We cannot become pure by bathing in those rivers. The devotees have been bathing in the non-living (jad) rivers. Arey! Will the non-living body become pure by bathing in the non-living rivers or will the soul become pure? It is only the dirt of the non-living body that will be nicely removed. The water of knowledge (gyaan jal) is required to remove the dirt of soul. That too, you do not become pure by the water of the rivers of knowledge (gyaan nadiyaan). You do not become pure by the lakes of knowledge (gyaan sarovar). The water of rivers of knowledge is better than them, which keeps flowing. The water of a lake, the water of a pond stagnates at one place. Dirt emerges in it. But when you have found direct ocean of knowledge, i.e. Father, then where is the necessity for you to bathe in these small pits, ponds, rivers and drains? There is a shloka (hymn) in Gita also (Yaavaanarth Udpaaneshu). The pits, ponds, rivers etc. no longer remain relevant for the one, who finds ocean, and experiences the ocean. His intellect does not remain concentrated in them. He studies the complete knowledge from the ocean of knowledge only. That ocean of knowledge Father has come in the form of true preceptor also. He is the true preceptor. Sikhs also say - "Ek Sadguru Akaalmoort." There is only one Sadguru; remaining are gurus. When only one is Sat, i.e. true preceptor, then how are the remaining gurus? They are false. All the human gurus have become false; that is why the world is going into the pit (gart) of downfall. It is moving towards such a pit of downfall, such a ditch of downfall that - they do not know at all that - the thing that we have produced will destroy the entire world as well as destroy us. For e.g. if a man is cutting the branch (of a tree) on which he himself is sitting, then what will be his condition? The branch would also fall down and he himself would also fall in the pit below. The condition of today's human being is also the same. The atom bombs have been prepared to show the zenith (paraakaashthaa) of intellect. Father says - their intellect has become degraded (taamsi). The intellect is pure (satopradhan) in the Golden Age. In the Confluence Age the intellect becomes pure as well as impure (tamopradhan) because Maya creates obstacles (vaaylora). When Maya creates obstacles, then the intellect becomes tamopradhan and when Father pulls the intellect towards Himself, then the intellect becomes satopradhan. This is a tug of war taking place between Maya and Ram. On the one side is Ravan and on the other side is Ram community. Both are pulling (each other) towards themselves. The Ram community wants to pull the rope towards their court (paala) that we will take people towards the new world of Golden Age, towards our court, and the Ravan community pulls that rope and says - we are not going to depart from this world. We would take others towards the world of Ravan only. We have to take others to the world of cries. Ravan's name itself is Ravan. The one who makes others cry. Father makes others laugh. Ravan makes others cry because Ravan has many heads. Many heads means many opinions. When the fight between Ram and Ravan is depicted in Ramleela (the enacting of Ramayana in the form of a drama), then Ram is shown to possess one head and Ravan is shown to possess many heads. What does it mean? It means that Ravan gives many directions and Father gives one direction. For e.g. suppose there is a big shop; if the shopkeeper is nice, then he will say? One rate. He will write on a signboard and hang it. One rate. No bargaining. If you wish to take, you can take. If you do not wish to take, then leave. Similarly, Father says that I am one only and I narrate one thing only. I do not indulge in doublespeak. I do not spread dualism. I am not an opportunist. Human beings can be opportunists, like today?s leaders. Today they are in one party and tomorrow when they see that the other party is gaining victory, they jump into the other party? Father says - I am not an opportunist. I do not follow the proverb of "Jahaan dekhi tava baraat vaheen bitaai saari raat." (Wherever one finds a fry pan and a marriage party, one spends the night there only) I am a garibniwaz (caretaker of the poor). I walk behind the poor (i.e. support them). Those Gurus (preceptors), keep the prosperous persons (raees), rich persons (saahookaar) in the forefront. Gurus of which world? A matter about this world of Brahmins is only being discussed. In the world of Brahmins also there are such sages and saints, such Mahatmas (literally meaning ‘great souls’, but here it refers to the ‘monks’), who give a lot of importance to the rich people and push the poor people. The daughters of poor people cannot ‘surrender’ in the task of that Godly service. They utter the name of 'Godly service', and they accept the ‘surrender’ of those virgins who can donate lakhs of rupees. Arey! In the path of worship that Government also says - it is a very big crime to give and take dowry (dahez). That is an unrighteous Government and here they assume the name of 'Godly Government'. And what do they do? An act of taking dowry. Arey! There is no need for so much money in Godly service at all. Father says - If you have one room, you can open Gitapathshala in the same room. Write - Spiritual University. Sleep in the same room; Cook in the same room; clean the same room and organize the class. This is your university (vishwavidyalay). There is no expenditure of even a paisa. You need not beg before anyone. You need not collect any contribution (chanda) from anyone. Those Gurus collect donations, keep begging and create their math-panths (sects). They keep constructing high-rise palaces, buildings etc. They keep adding their names in the Government registration papers. Father says - I do not require anything. I have come from Paramdham (Soul World). I will return to the Soul World. I do not require these palaces and buildings. Yes, He says that - when the destruction takes place, then you children will gather in the land of penance, Mount Abu. I will bring together you children. But I will bring together those children who remain constant in the soul conscious stage. Those who are body conscious bulls (deh abhimaani saandey) would not be able to enter that gathering (sangathan). That is why it has been said - This fort of Pandavas will become so strong, in which even a single vicious person would not be able to enter." The lustful, wrathful, greedy, attached, egoistic ones - such souls would not be able to enter that gathering. That would be the true house of Abu Abba (Father). At that time it would be called 'Mahamadhuban'. Now, there are small Mini Madhubans of you children. It has been said; it has been ordered that wherever you would establish Mini Madhubans, BapDada would come. You can give the Gitapathshalas also a form of Madhuban. Prepare a map of Madhuban. Just as Father has prepared the maps for Mini Madhubans - you have to live like this, you have to eat like this, you have to act like this - prepare a similar map. If you prepare the map of Madhuban, then BapDada would certainly come, but these small places are only for service, not forever. Ultimately, when the destruction of the world takes place, then the residents of Madhuban would have to leave Madhuban. Residents of Gitapathshalas would have to leave Gitapathshalas. Residents of Gyan Sarovar would have to leave Gyan Sarovar. Those who are my true children would come and live with me. I would take all my children along with me. Which kind of children? The soul conscious children. It is because the soul only goes to the Soul World with the Father. I would take all the souls (along with me). How many souls would become constant in such a soul conscious stage? Four and a half lakhs. Four and a half lakh souls would have only one house. There cannot be any other such large family in the world practically. Similar food, similar dressing, same Father, same mother. The scene of Soul World would be witnessed in corporeal form in this world. That is why it has been said in the Murli - You children would bring Paramdham also down to this world." So to do all this, have you started packing your bag and baggage or are you going on increasing your businesses (dhandha-dhori)? Father has told - "There is loss in all the businesses (occupations) except one Godly business." Now such a time is going to come. Even now this time is going on. All the factories are closing down. Government is not allowing any business to prosper. Ultimately, everything would end. Only one Godly business would prosper in the world. But those who are experts in this business would shine in the sky like nine lakh stars. Those who would not be expert in the Godly knowledge would have to leave their bodies. They would not be able to shine like stars in a high stage. Now Father says - I have come. You can attain the stage of nine lakh stars. If you study knowledge higher and better than that, then you can attain the stage of the souls who give birth to four and a half lakh elevated children like Radha and Krishna. If you study better than that, then the Rudra Yagya that are organized, in those yagyas one lakh Shaligrams are prepared, who are worshipped along with Shiv; so you can get included in a list of such one lakh elevated Shaligrams. If you study even better, then you can get included in the elevated gathering (shreshtha sangathan) of the 16,108 Gop-Gopis, who are praised in Bhaagwat (a collection of mythological stories of Krishna’s childhood), or in the rosary of 16108. Mala, i.e. rosary means gathering. That is a royal family. There are children who take many births in the royal family (Rajgharaana). Those who get included in the subjects (praja) are less. It is not that there will not be anyone among them who does not get included in the subjects at all. There will be some such souls who would keep taking birth in the royal families for many births. That list of 16000 is getting prepared now. It is going to be declared. Just as there are schools, colleges. So the declaration is made beforehand that a particular number would pass as 'first class', a particular number of students would pass in 'second class' and a particular number would pass with honour. This is also a school of Father. Godly University. In this there are 8 highest posts, which are worshipped even today in the form of Navgrahas (9 planets). Next are the 108, whose rosary is remembered (i.e. chanted) in every religion of the world. Except the atheist religion (naastik dharma) there is no other religion where the rosary-like gathering (mala roopi sangathan) is not remembered. Then there are the 1000 arms of Brahma - The cooperative (sahyogi or helper) children. After that are the 16000. Now you can achieve whichever post you want. If you do not wish, you may continue to study that ‘dogly’ knowledge. I have come to teach you knowledge. I am called God. God would certainly teach Godly knowledge. Whatever knowledge is taught in the world is named by Father as 'Dogly study'. Omshanti. (concluded)

arjun

PBK

VCD*.

Post13 Sep 2006

ShivBaba’s Murli [via Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit ] – as narrated to the PBKs

(VIDEO CD NO.402, DATED 04.03.06, CLARIFICATION OF Sakar Murli, DATED 05.02.67, AUDIO CASSETTE NO.888, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRA)

No.VCD*.

Yesterday the Vani that was being narrated at Sutala was the morning class dated 5th February 1967. In the second line of the third page, it is mentioned that you will become pure by remembering the Father, who is purifier of the sinful ones. So first you obtain this knowledge of becoming pure. How can the soul, which has become impure, get purified? How did the soul become impure? The souls of deities were pure. How did the pure soul become impure? There must be some answer to ‘how’, isn’t it? The deity souls got transformed from impure ones to pure ones by getting influenced by the company of the souls of other religions that arrived, and the souls, which taught opposite inculcations, that arrived. So when did we start receiving the inheritance of sinfulness? It is from the dualistic age, from the Copper Age (i.e. Dwaparyug) when two religions, two kinds of inculcations started.

The foremost matter is about purity. The deities, who were unadulterous (avyabhichaari) in the Golden and Silver Age, became adulterous (vyabhichaari) by coming in the company of the dualists. There, in the Golden and Silver Ages, deities used to be Maryadas Purushottam, i.e. highest among all in following the code of conduct. Their Maryadas, i.e. code of conduct of love and affection used to be connected with ‘one’ throughout the life. It is not just a matter of one life, i.e. birth. It is a matter of many births. That code of conduct got violated under the influence of these foreigners (videshis) and heretics (vidharmis). And where did the violation begin? Just as Radha and Krishna of Satyug have been shown, Lakshmi and Narayan have been shown. So Radha and Krishna are exchanging glances with each other. They do not exchange glances with anyone else. Radha exchanges glances with Krishna and Krishna exchanges with Radha. That matter of pure vision and thoughts got spoilt from the Copper Age. The religions spreading adultery (vyabhichaar) that arrived; they came and spread adultery of vision and thoughts. And since then the downfall of India (Bhaarat) began.

How can the deity souls, which became impure, get transformed to pure ones once again now? So Baba says – we have to climb upstairs. To climb downstairs we came in the company of the dualistic souls (dwaitvaadi); we came in the company of those, who teach opposite inculcations (vipreet dhaarana). The heretic (vidharmi) souls violated the inculcation of purity that Father had taught – love just ‘one’. Direct the love of your vision, thoughts, actions and bodily organs towards ‘one’. And we, the deities came under the influence of their company. Now how do we become pure? We experienced downfall through adultery, so how can we rise? By coming under the influence of their company, we considered the Supreme Soul also to be omnipresent so that our love gets directed towards everyone. If we start directing our love towards everyone, then will we rise or will we fall?

Now Father says – I am not omnipresent (sarvavyaapi). The Supreme Soul does not reside in everyone. The ever-pure Supreme Soul is not present in every soul. The spirituality of that Supreme Soul is not present in every soul. Now Father says, I have come in ‘one’ (ekvyapi). If we recognize that Ekvyaapi (i.e., the Supreme Soul who has come in ‘one’) and after recognizing, after knowing, after accepting Him, if we focus our love on Him, then the soul will become pure. Sang taarey, kusang borey (i.e. good company causes true salvation, whereas bad company caused degradation). We have been coming in bad company since the Copper Age. Now with the arrival of Father there is a possibility in one birth that we can transform bad company into good company.

There is no one 100 percent true in the world. Now the Iron-Aged world is a world of liars. Everyone is a liar. Everyone shows false love. Its example has been given – When India got divided into Hindustan and Pakistan, when rivers of blood had flowed, people ran for their lives. Those who had imprisoned (mothers and virgins) under seven-seven locks, those who had shown a lot of love ran away. And in Sindh, Hyderbad, those virgins and mothers, who had been kept under bondages, got a chance to reach Baba’s place. Whatever happened in the beginning of the Yagya; all that is going to happen in the end.

It is also mentioned in the history that there was such a time when big kings had renounced their kingship, kingdom and queens on the basis of their love for the Supreme Soul. That was a love of monks (sanyasis). That was not a love of the path of household. Now Father has come in a path of household. He is teaching Rajyog to householders while living in a household. None except the Supreme Father Supreme Soul can teach this Rajyog of the path of household. Had the Sanyasis taught Rajyog, then why would they renounce their households and run away to the jungles? It is only Father, who comes in this world and establishes an unlimited household and even maintains an unlimited household. He maintains it till the end. Now Father says – Your soul, which has become impure is becoming pure. It becomes pure through the influence of the company of one.

This is a soul-like battery. For e.g. when a battery gets discharged, then it is connected with another battery. So when the (smaller) battery gets connected with the bigger battery, then its power gets transferred to the (smaller) battery. These soul-like batteries are numberwise. Supreme Soul is a generator. He will not be said to be the biggest battery. That battery never gets exhausted. For Him it has been said in the scriptures:-
Poornamidam poornamadah poornaat poornamudatyatey.
Poornasya poornamaadaay poornamevaaveeshyatey
.”
It is complete. If we extract complete out of the complete, even then it remains complete. This vigour (tez) is never going to get exhausted. The vigour of the souls gets exhausted. That is why souls get transformed from pure to impure.

The Father of the souls, i.e. the Supreme Soul (Parmatma) never becomes impure. However much closely we may get connected to Him, however much closely we may get connected through the vision, however much closely we may get connected through the thoughts, however much closely we may get connected through the bodily organs, a reminder of which is shown in the temple of Shiv. That is why only his ling (phallus) is worshipped. All the organs of other deities are worshipped. But only the phallus of Shiv is worshipped. Why? In the path of worship this reminder is still in place, which indicates that whenever He came on Earth, He does not experience downfall, He does not get discharged in spite of coming in close connection of the bodily organs. He does not become sinful. He does not fall from a higher stage to a lower stage. It is to the extent that the soul in whose body He enters is also a soul only. But that soul also gets influenced by His company in such a way that he cannot remain in a fallen condition for a longer time because the Supreme Soul enters into him. It means that company influences everyone. The souls of Ram and Krishna also get influenced by company.

The souls in whose body the Supreme Soul enters in their last 84th birth and gets revealed as mother and Father in the world; that mother and Father have been named in the scriptures as “Jagatam pitaram vandey Paarvati Parmeshwarau” (I bow to the Mother and Father of the world, i.e. Parvati and Parmeshwar). They get revealed in front of the world as mother and Father of the world. Their memorial has been shown in the temples of Shiv. That memorial proves that a yogi life is worthwhile only if it is lead while living in a household. It is not a big achievement if we become pure for a short period by renouncing the household and maintaining a distance from the spouse. All other religious fathers who came or all their followers belonged to the path of renouncement. Whether it was Abraham, Buddha, Christ, Guru Nanak or whether it was Brahma in the form of Dada Lekhraj, who is not worshipped in the temples, his idols are not prepared, his temples are not constructed because he could not understand the essence of Rajyog. That is why it has been said in the Murli – Baba calls Brahma as a baby. What does a baby mean? It means the one who possesses a child-like intellect. Now, what will those, who follow Brahma also be? They will also possess a child-like intellect. Their intellect remains limited to the basic knowledge. They cannot grasp the deeper matters of the Advanced Knowledge. For that they require a seed-like stage, which has always been described in the Murlis as – one must imbibe a Father-like stage. One must renounce the body consciousness.

If we become a soul, then we will become incorporeal. Soul means a point of light (jyotibindu). If we become incorporeal (niraakaari), then we will become viceless (nirvikaari). If we remain in the consciousness of the corporeal body, then the bodily organs will keep becoming inconstant (chanchal). The more we practice from the morning to the evening – I am a soul - a point of light, a star, the more will we achieve an incorporeal stage and we will coming closer to Father. When our soul-like battery comes close to Father, then it will keep getting charged. That is why it has also been said – when the entire rust of the soul-like needle gets removed, then you children will learn directly from Father. Will the one who is directly connected have more connection or will the one who is indirectly connected have more connection? Those who establish a direct connection receive direct power. All those who come to the path of Advanced Knowledge are the ones who establish a direct connection with the Father. But they recognize Father number-wise. They develop faith number-wise. The more they recognize, the more they surrender their intellect. If they recognize to a lesser extent, then they will be able to surrender their body, mind and wealth to a lesser extent.......

Note: This is only a draft of the extracts of above-mentioned VCD* for favour of information. Only when the translation of the entire Murli contained in this VCD* is released, that may be considered as the final version. The words in italics are Hindi words.

arjun

PBK

VCD*.

Post14 Sep 2006

(VIDEO CD NO.402, DATED 04.03.06, CLARIFICATION OF Sakar Murli, DATED 05.02.67, AUDIO CASSETTE NO.888, NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRA)

No.VCD*.

....Everything is based on knowledge (gyaan). Gyaan means information. Information means recognition. Recognition of Father. Only those souls can recognize Father, who become constant in the soul coscious stage first, those who become incorporeal first. If we imbibe this father-like stage then we will become incorporeal, viceless. Those who are viceless will become egoless. Father does not like egoistic souls. All the vices are pardoned. However much lustful one may be, one may be lustful like a dog. Even that is famous in the scriptures. What? It is famous that when the Pandavas proceeded towards heaven, then a dog also accompanied them. So Father does not see that – however degraded one may be, however lustful (kaami) or adulterous (vyabhichaari) or most lustful (mahaakaami), wrathful (krodhi), greedy (lobhi), and attached (mohi) one may be. These four vices are fully pardoned by the Supreme Soul Father. But if someone is egotistic, then Father does not pardon him or her.

It is also not true that Father hates them. It happens like this in the world. The one, who hates someone, does not allow him or her to come close to oneself. And Father Supreme Soul is not like that. He does not hate anyone. He makes even the most egoistic children, who are most body conscious to sit close to Himself. Look at the picture of Tree – There can be no person, no religion more egoistic than the atheist religion. Mahaa ahankaari (most egotistic). It is as if they are not able to renounce the body consciousness at all. That child sits closest to Father. But there is a very big tact involved in the inner love and external show of love by Father. From His appearance the child also feels that Baba loves me a lot. For e.g. when the congregation takes place at Mount Abu at the time of Avyakt BapDada, then who sits glued to him? They feel that we are very lovely. What does the public also think? Arey! Arey! Arey! Alas! We could also get the love that the Didi-Dadis are getting. But Father says – Gud jaaney, gud kee gothree jaaney (i.e. only jaggery and the sack containing jaggery knows the difficulty involved in stickiness). It means that the final Chariot (Mukarrar rath) in which Father enters can understand these matters. These matters do not fit into the intellect of anyone else completely. If it fits fully, then he or she will become completely Manmanaabhav.

What will be the indication of Manmanaabhav? Hm? Whatever is the thought of Father should be the thought of the child. It means that there cannot be any opposition even in the thoughts. If the words clash with the words of Father, then that becomes a big matter. And if any dispute takes place through the bodily organs, if any assault takes place between Father and the child, then that becomes a very big act of wickedness. Manmanaabhav means that there should not be any opposition even in the thoughts. The child will do whatever his Father wishes him to do. The child will speak the same words that are spoken by the Father. Whatever is the language of Father will be the language of the children. Children will perform through their bodily organs the very acts, which Father wants them to perform. They cannot perform any other act. If they perform such actions, or if they speak or if they think, if they think opposite to what Father thinks, if they act, speak (in an opposite manner), then it proves that they are not in the list of Manmanaabhav. Only those children can be fully Manmanaabhav, who have recognized Father completely and very well. That is why it is said that knowledge is the first subject. Knowledge means information.

Among the four subjects, which one has been placed at the first number? Knowledge. After that is Yoga (remembrance) on the basis of knowledge. The deeper The Knowledge, the deeper will be the remembrance. Knowledge means information, i.e. if one does not recognize Him, then His remembrance will also not be constant. If the importance itself does not fit into the intellect that what is Father? That is why Father says – there are very few children, who understand me, as I am, what I am, and in which form am I playing my role. Because of the lack of understanding, the intellect keeps groping in the dark here and there. Sometimes it gropes in the bodily beings; sometimes it gropes in the things connected with the body. The intellect does not remain constant in one Father at all. It is because there is lack of complete knowledge that what do we achieve from Father? Until it has fitted into our intellect as to what do we achieve from Father by loving Him through our intellect and what do we stand to lose by opposing Father in any matter? How big a loss do we suffer, until then it is as if one has not learnt Rajyog at all. This is the secret contained in it. Yoga means lagaav, i.e. attachment. Its name is Rajyog. Lagaav means attachment. What is the indication of attachment in worldly persons, worldly things? The intellect becomes inclined towards that embodied person (dehdhaari) or that thing (vastu) repeatedly. For e.g. when a person is about to die, then he is asked – what do you want? So he says – I am reminded of Laddu (a sweetmeat). So a Laddu is offered to him. Ant matey so gatey (i.e. as the stage in the end, so shall be the fate). Now it is the last stage for entire world. The world itself is going to end. Now in the last period, wherever one’s intellect is inclined, if it keeps getting inclined, if it keeps getting attached to that bodily being till the end, then will he or she be able to get a higher post than that embodied person? Hm? One cannot achieve a higher post than the embodied person. At the most he or she can get a post equal to him or her.

So Father says – detach the connection of your intellect with everyone. And attach the connection with me, the ‘one’. What is the benefit by connecting to ‘one’ is known only to a few children. I only come and give this information. Which information? The introduction of Father. This introduction of Father cannot be given by anyone except Father. In the basic knowledge also He comes as a mother and gives the introduction to children that I am a point of light. The name of my soul is Shiv. Shiv is also called boori. Boori means point (bindi). This name does not change. The name of my soul is Shiv only. And the form is also point. This form also does not change and the name also does not change. When does it change? When does it change? When I enter into someone, then my name also changes and the form also changes. Suppose He enters into the final Chariot (mukarrar rath), then what name does He get? Hm?

When I enter into the final Chariot then what does my name, i.e. Shiv change to? My name becomes that title which is not given to any other deity among the 33 crore deities. The name of Shiv is not added to the name of any of the 33 crore deities. My name is added only to the name of the one, who is called Dev-Dev-Mahadev, who is the highest among all the deities. It is not added to the name of anyone else. Why? Why is it added to the name of only one among the 33 crore deities? And why is it not added to the name of the remaining deities? Why is it not said Shiv-Brahma? Why is it not said Shiv-Vishnu? Why is it not said Shiv-Jagdamba? Why is it not said Shiv-Parvati? Why is it not said Shiv-Sita? Is it said like that? It is not said. Why is it not said like that? (Someone said – He is called Bholanath, i.e. Lord of the innocent) Hm? What is the reason? (Someone said – He is the highest one). It is because the stage of being absorbed in love, getting immersed in 100 percent love should also be tested. What? What should be the test?

The test takes place not only through the mind. The test takes place through the words also. And, the test takes place through the bodily organs also. It is observed that – whom do the words praise? Do the words give priority to anyone else in comparison to one Father? If the words praise anyone else in comparison to one Father, if the words place any other soul in that stage, then will the love be said to be directed towards ‘one’ or towards ‘two’? Is the love non-dualistic or is it a dualistic love? It becomes dualistic. And wherever there is love for two, that love can never be complete. In India it is especially said – ek patni sadaa brahmachaari (the man, who maintains a truthful relationship with his wife and none else is said to be celibate forever). It is said like that among the Sikhs also. An example of Ram is given. An example of which special virtue is given? It is the virtue of being Maryadas Purushottam (the highest among all the human beings in following the code of conduct). So the words should also be dedicated towards ‘one’. Those words may have been spoken as a mother through the mouth of Brahma. But even in those words, there should not be any opposition (virodhabhaas or contradiction)

For e.g. there are the versions of Brahma, spoken through the mouth of Gulzar Dadi. The Murlis and Avakta Vanis do not appear to cross (i.e. contradict) each other. If anyone has observed any cross (i.e. contradiction) in any sentence, if anyone finds any contradictory matter, then they may tell. If any point of Murli crosses any point of the Avyakt Vani, then anyone can tell. No points cut each other. It is as if the Avyakt Vanis run parallel to the Murlis. They run parallely. Then? Then Dada Lekhraj Brahma should become a form of God. Then why is he not worshipped as God? Then the name of Brahma should be joined with Shiv, isn’t it? Why is it not joined? When whatever versions were spoken by Brahma through Gulzar Dadi; all those versions were narrated for so many years and are in accordance with the Murlis. There is not even a single word that goes against it. So why should not the soul of Dada Lekhraj through Gulzar Dadi be a form of God? Arey! Even then there is a difference. Which difference? Does it not strike anybody’s intellect? (Someone said – He is incorporeal) Hm? (Someone said – He does not enter into the body of a virgin). Pure? (Someone said – He does not enter into the body of a virgin) No, no. Whether He comes or not is a different matter, but here we are talking about the versions (Vani).

Even then there is a special difference between the Avyakt Vani and the Vyakta Vani. That difference is that the versions (Vani) that were spoken through Dada Lekhraj Brahma were narrated by the Supreme Soul and the Vani that is narrated through the body of Gulzar Dadi is not narrated by the Supreme Soul. Through whom is it narrated? It is narrated by a deity soul. So as is the soul, so shall be its’ teaching. If it is a deity, then it will narrate a divine version. Devata (i.e. a deity) means dharanayukta (virtuous). Who is said to be a deity? The one who is perfect in the inculcation of virtues will be said to be a deity. If there is no dharana at all; Ravan is also depicted in the pictures to possess knowledge. Ravan is also shown to be holding the Vedas and scriptures. And the Vedas and scriptures are also shown in the hands of Brahma. Then what is the difference? Is there any difference? Brahma inculcated that knowledge. And Ravan did not inculcate that knowledge. That is why Brahma comes in the category of deity and Ravan comes in the category of demons.

So here we were talking about Vani. What is the main difference between the Vani that was narrated through Dada Lekhraj Brahma and the Vani that is being narrated through Gulzar Dadi? The Vani that is being narrated through Gulzar Dadi contains points of dharana (inculcation of virtues) because it is a Vani of a deity soul. Will a deity soul give knowledge? Do the deities possess knowledge or are they virtuous? They are virtuous. So that deity soul narrates a Vani of dharana. And Father Shiv narrates matters of dharana as well as the special matters of knowledge. He is an ocean of knowledge. It is not said that I am an ocean of dharana. Is my title ‘perfect in all the virtues, 16 kalaa sampoorna (perfect in 16 celestial degrees or perfectly soul conscious), completely non-violent, Maryadas Purushottam’? Whose title is it? Whose title is it? Is it the title of Father Shiv? It is not my title. I am an ocean of knowledge. I am an ocean of love. I am the bestower of mukti-jeevanmukti (i.e. salvation and true salvation). But I do not become ‘perfect in all virtues, 16 kalaa sampoorna’. I make you children like that. Whatever knowledge is contained in me enters into you children also. It enters into you children also. It is not said that it enters into him (i.e. Brahma). Into whom? It has not been said that The Knowledge enters into Brahma Baba, Brahma-Saraswati. It comes into you children. So Father is an ocean of knowledge. So his Vani is also filled with knowledge. This is the difference between the Vani of Brahma and the Vani of Supreme Soul. Because of this difference Brahma cannot attain the same form as that of Father Shiv. Had he attained the same form, then the word ‘Shiv-Brahma’ would also have been uttered. It is not said ‘Shiv-Brahma’...

Note: This is only a draft of the extracts of above-mentioned VCD* for favour of information. Only when the translation of the entire Murli contained in this VCD* is released, that may be considered as the final version. The words in italics are Hindi words.

arjun

PBK

VCD*.

Post15 Sep 2006

No.VCD*.

.....It is not even said Shiv-Vishnu. Does Vishnu narrate knowledge or not? Hm? Does he narrate? Does he not narrate? Is he dumb? Does Vishnu narrate knowledge or is he dumb? Hm? He narrates. It has been shown in the scriptures that - who distributed (nectar from) the pot of knowledge (gyaan kalash)? Hm? Lakshmi distributed it. So, the one who is Lakshmi, is a Devi of dharana (inculcation of virtues), isn’t it? A difference has been shown between Lakshmi and Jagdamba. What is the difference? Jagdamba fulfills all the desires of her devotees. And what about Lakshmi? She fulfills the desires of wealth. Which wealth is being talked about here? It is a matter of wealth of knowledge. Which is the first and foremost wealth granted by God? When God comes on this earth, then which wealth does He give first of all? Does He give the wealth of knowledge (gyaan dhan)? Lakshmi gives the same wealth that He gives. Through whom does He give? He gives it through the one, who is going to become Narayan. So where does Lakshmi give from? Wealth is sought from Lakshmi. Baba says – From where did Lakshmi acquire the wealth? She got it from Narayan. So who received the wealth of knowledge from Shiv first of all? Hm? Narayan received it. Narayan received it and then Lakshmi received it from Narayan. So there is a difference. What is the difference? It is that Lakshmi also cannot assume the form of Father-Teacher-Satguru.

I am a Father also, a teacher also and Satguru also. Father is also not an ordinary Father. He is a Supreme Father. It means Father of fathers. He is the Father of all the religious fathers (dharma pitaen). And a Supreme Teacher. Someone or the other teaches all other teachers. But I am such a teacher, who cannot be taught by anyone. There is a teaching of Rajyog also, isn’t it? This teaching of Rajyog cannot be taught by anyone to the Supreme Teacher. He teaches the entire world. Nobody teaches Him. That is why He is a Supreme Teacher and Satguru (i.e. True Preceptor). As for the rest of the preceptors (gurus) of the world, they are dehdhaari gurus (i.e. embodied persons). They cannot be called as Satguru. It is even said – Ek Sadguru Akaalmoort (One True Preceptor is an imperishable personality). Or is it said ‘Two-Four Sadguru Akaalmoort?’ One Sadguru Akaalmoort. So the one who is the Satguru is the true one. ‘Sat’ means true. Which kind of a Guru? Sat Guru (True Preceptor). So how are the remaining gurus? Remaining gurus are numberwise false gurus. Although it is said –
Guroorbrahma Guroorvishnu Guroordevo Maheshwara.”
Brahma is accepted as a Guru, Vishnu is accepted as a Guru. Shankar is accepted as a Guru. But if Shiv is separated from Shankar, then he will remain a ‘Shav’, i.e. a corpse. He cannot cause the true salvation (sadgati) of himself. So how can he cause the true salvation of others? He can cause true salvation of others only when the forms of both fathers, both unlimited fathers become one and the same (ekaakaar).

The Father of souls is also an unlimited Father. And the Father of the human world is also an unlimited Father. When the form of both the fathers becomes one and the same then it will be said Sadguru. And Sadguru is niraakaar (i.e. incorporeal). Does it mean that He is a point or corporeal? (Someone said – He is corporeal) When the Satguru causes true salvation, then will He cause the true salvation of just the soul? Will He not cause the true salvation of the body? If He causes the true salvation of just the soul, then it will be said that he causes the true salvation of 500 crore souls and then departs. He does. He does cause true salvation for one birth for everyone. But the true salvation of many births and in that this birth should also be included. That is caused by one Sadguru only. He does not cause the true salvation of many births of everyone. He causes the true salvation of only those, who become numberwise Manmanaabhav. The thoughts merge into the thoughts of Father. The words merge into the words of Father. And as per the directions of Father, the acts of the bodily organs also become equal to that of Father. True salvation of such souls is caused. And the true salvation is caused along with the body. That is why it has been said – The boatman (khivaiyya) of the soul-like passenger (bithaiyya) and the body-like boat (navaiyya) is one Father. I am such a washerman (dhobi) who makes your body-like dress fine and then depart. Of what use is such a washerman who tears the clothes and says – collect it in the next birth. Father says – No. I make your body kanchankaya (a rejuvenated body like the deities) in this birth itself and then depart. The soul also becomes kanchan (literally meaning gold). It becomes true. Kanchan means gold (sona). Gold means true (pure). And the body in which the soul sits, that body also becomes kanchankaya because the body comes in the company of soul. When the soul becomes pure then the body also becomes pure.

The bodies of those souls, which do not become completely pure, 16 kalaa sampoorna (perfectly soul conscious), sarva gun sampann (perfect in all the virtues), cannot become pure in this birth. They will have to leave this impure body. They will have to return to the Soul World for a numberwise long period of stay. I reveal to you such tact, I teach you such a Rajyog that you will be able to make your soul as well as body kanchan (i.e. rejuvnated) while living in this body itself. Now, now there is time. Now even then there is some time to realize Father and to get influenced by the company of Father. Getting influenced by the company (sang ka rang) does not mean that we sit on the shoulders of Father. There are many who surrender and say that we will live with you only. But if they remain in the company of Father through their body and the intellect keeps groping in the dark in the outside world, then will the upliftment (kalyaan) of soul be caused? Mind and intellect is only called soul. The mind and intellect like soul remains in the outside world and the body remains in the company of Father. They are living in Father’s house. They are eating the food offered by Father. They are wearing the clothes offered by Father. They live in the house offered by Father. But the mind and intellect keeps running outside. So will the upliftment (kalyaan) of the soul be caused? It will not be caused. OK, will the upliftment of the body be caused? When the upliftment of the soul itself has not been caused then the question of upliftment of the body does not arise at all.

Wherever the soul runs the body will immediately run behind it. The efforts made over a long period of time, get awakened (i.e. emerge) in the end. The thoughts that are created over a long period of time will succeed in the last moments. So in case of those, whose intellect keeps running outside over a long period of time, will achieve a fate as their stage at the end. When the final test takes place, then they will run away to the outside world. That is why it has been said – it should emerge from the heart, from the mouth – Baba, my Baba. The sound does not emerge from the heart. They create an external sound – my Baba. Nobody in the world must be in love with Baba as much as me. This language is for showing off. The one, whose inner self is filled with (love for) ‘my Baba’, that (love) will appear from his face and actions. What? What will be visible? It will appear as if he has found Baba and we have not found Baba. The face itself will prove this. The vision and thoughts will only prove that they have found Father. If they narrate even two words in such a stage, then even those two words will occupy a place in the heart of the listener because they are the words of experience. He will become Father’s child. He will not become the child of an embodied person (dehdhaari), because ShivBaba will be visible from the face and the actions.

So preeti (affection), pyaar (love), lagaav (attachment), Yoga (connection) – all these are the meanings of the same word. That is why Baba says- stop saying – I am unable to do Yoga (i.e. establish a connection), I am unable to do Yoga. Why? It is because the language of ‘yog-yog’ makes it a Yoga of hathyogis (those who perform physical exercises obstinately). What should you say? Remembrance of ShivBaba. Is one reminded of the things that are seen with the eyes, experienced through the bodily organs or not? One is certainly reminded of them. This is the practice of the bodily organs for 63 births. Wherever the bodily organs, the sense organs go, the influence of that company fits into the intellect. One will certainly be reminded of the influence of the company that fits into the mind and intellect. Here also Baba says that only those souls will come into the royal family, who become the companions. How many will come? 16108.Will they be the ones to surrender through their body, mind, wealth, time and contacts or will they be non-surrendered ones? Will the bandheli mothers (i.e. the mothers in bondages) come in that list or not? Hm? (Someone said – they will come). They are unable to give the company through body. They are unable to give the company through wealth also. They do not possess wealth. The wealth remains under the control of husband. They neither give the body, nor the wealth. They are not even able to give time for Godly service. They are unable to come in contact also. They are unable to invest the power of the relatives also. All the relatives ‘shoo’ them away. Then? They surrender their minds. So if the mind remains surrendered continuously till the final test, then what will be the result? As the stage in the end, so shall be the fate. In spite of their mind and intellect remaining far away from the corporeal company of Father, in spite of remaining far away through their body, through their bodily organs, what will be the result in the end? It will be that they will come close to Father. And they will come in the list of 16000.

And an example was given now that those who surrender first and whose intellect remains in the outside world, will move far away. So will those, who move far away in the last period, come in the list of 16000 or not? Hm? (Someone said – They will not come). Will they not come? Did their ‘surrendering’ go waste? Hm? Their ‘surrendering’ went waste. Should they run away? Hm? (someone said – they must run away) No. The rule is that – Father is bound to give company to all those souls till the end, who have surrendered even once. Yes, it can be possible that those who run away may become the chaandaal (those who prepare the funeral pyre), the daas-daasis (servants and maid servants) of the royal clan. Now it is a different issue that whether they become first class daas-daasi or third class daas-daasi; first class daas-daasi means mother-father. Omshanti. (Concluded)

arjun

PBK

Post19 Sep 2006

CASSETTE NO. – 459 VIDEO CASSETTE NO. – 12
(Based on primary knowledge)
(14.5.2000), T. P. GUDAM (Andhra)

Ref. No.Cass.459-Part-I-Eng.

Om Shanti. Today is the morning class of 28.4.84. The heading is, “Sweet children, Father entertains you for 21 births in such a manner that you would not need to visit any fair, etc. to entertain yourself.” Who said this ‘sweet children’? Father said it. Who is this Father? Everybody’s physical Father is different. But the Father, who says ‘sweet children’ in Murlis, is not a worldly Father. In this world there are physical fathers and he is a spiritual Father – the Father who comes from the Soul World. Where does this spiritual world (roohani duniya) exist? The physical world (jismaani duniya) is here. Where is the spiritual world? The Englishmen call that spiritual world ‘Supreme Abode’, ‘Soul World’. Muslims call it, ‘Seventh Sky’ (saatwaan aasmaan), ‘Arsh’. Khuda, i.e. God lives in ‘Arsh’. He does not live on ‘Farsh’ i.e. Earth. And Hindus call it ‘Paramdham’, from where that spiritual Father comes. He comes from the ‘Brahmalok’, from that Brahmlok, where souls live in the form of points, in the form of stars. There they do not have bodies. That abode is described in Gita as, “Na tad bhasyate Suryo, na Shashanko na Paavakah, yad gatva na nivartante tad dhamo paramam mam”. It means, “In that Brahmlok (soul-world), which is the home of spiritual Father, home of us souls, neither the light of sun, moon or stars reaches, nor the light of fire reaches. That Paramdham (Soul World), where I live is beyond the world of sun, moon and stars.

Such a shloka has come in Gita. God himself says, “I do not reside in this sinful world. I am a resident of the highest world.” It is also praised, “Highest is your name, i.e. Naam, highest is your act, i.e. kaam, and highest is your abode, i.e. dhaam”. Then they forget. They grope in the dark in the pilgrimage centers, temples, places, mosques and churches and say that God is omnipresent. He is present everywhere. Arey! It is the sins, vices, sorrows and pains that are omnipresent in this sinful world. How can that Father, who is the bestower of prosperity (sukhdaata), be omnipresent? That spiritual Father, is a resident of that sweetest ‘sweet home’, which is called ‘Father’s home’ (Babul ka ghar), and He comes in this world when all the big great souls (Mahatmas), religious fathers have shown their miracles. Whether it is Abraham, Buddha, Christ, Guru Nanak, Vivekananda or Mahatma Gandhi, everyone comes in this world to establish peace and prosperity and show their miracles, but even then the world keeps degrading. When the condition of the world becomes such that all the great souls, human preceptors who have come at different places from time to time fail, then the one, who gives the slogan of ‘Har har and bum bum’, it’s not just the sloganeering through mouth, but He acts practically; ‘vinaashay cha dushkrutaam’, the one, who destroys the sinful ones, the evil ones and wicked ones practically through bombs, which is an atomic power. He comes in this world at the end of the Iron Age.

That Supreme Soul Father, who is a Father of point-like souls, plays a role through the souls, who play a special role, because Supreme Soul is akarta (i.e. He does not perform actions by taking physical birth); he is abhokta ( i.e. He does not enjoy pleasures even when He enters into a body), actually He does not play a role like other souls, but it is said that God played a role through the persons in whom He entered. He must certainly be playing a great role. It is written in Gita ‘Praveshtum’. I am capable of entering into someone. So at the end of the Iron Age He comes into this stage-like world from the Soul World and enters into a couple of souls who play the role of hero and heroine. Who are those souls? Certainly they will be the first human beings of this world. They should be recognized in every religion. They should be the first mother and Father of this world. They are called ‘Adidev’ and ‘Adidevi’ by Hindus.

They are praised in hymns as “twamadidevah purushah puranah”. Shankar is said to be that Adi Dev. Shankar is called Dev-Dev-Mahadev, i.e. the highest deity among all the deities. Among all the 33 crore deities, the highest deities are Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar. But the post of Mahadev (i.e. Shankar) is higher than Brahma and Vishnu. Shankar is also called Devaadhidev- the first deity. He is the one who plays the role of a hero (hero partdhaari) in this stage-like world. He has been given many names in the scriptures. In our Indian tradition Ram and Krishna are especially praised. The soul of Ram has been considered to possess a strict nature and resolves. Even in the scriptures this has been mentioned. And the soul of Krishna has been considered to play a soft role. That is why the language spoken by Krishna has been named ‘Murli’ and the one, who is Jagatpita, i.e. world Father or Jagdeesh is the soul of Ram, who plays the role of Father in the entire world. The first mother and Father of the world come in this world at the end of the Iron Age and the beginning of the Golden Age and play their roles. Actually, they do not play the great role themselves but it is the Supreme Soul who enters and plays the role through them, who is called ‘Shiv’ in the Indian tradition.

Shiv and Shankar are two different souls. In the scriptures of Bhaktimarg i.e. the path of worship Shiv and Shankar are considered to be one. Its reason is that among all the human beings who are children of Shiv, among all those souls, the soul of Shankar or Ram, who plays a great role, achieves the incorporeal, viceless and egoless stage, equal to Father Shiv. That’s why ‘Shiv’ and ‘Shankar’ have been mixed up. Nowhere in the scriptures have ‘Shiv’ and ‘Brahma’ been combined. Have you heard about ‘Shiv-Brahma’ anywhere? Shiv and Vishnu have not been combined. It is not said ‘Shiv Vishnu’. What is it said? Shiv Shankar Bholenath, i.e. the Lord of the innocent. The word ‘Bholenath’ is not uttered as a single word. It is said, ‘Shiv Shankar Bholey Bhaley’. Shiv bholey (innocent) is uttered first and then Shankar bhaaley (spear). It is a company. For e.g. when a company is named, then the Father’s name comes first and later comes the son’s name.

So Shiv is Supreme Soul, Father of point-like and star-like souls. That star resides in the highest organ (uttamaang) of every human being i.e. the forehead (mastak). In its remembrance we apply bindu or teeka on the forehead. Actually, the ancient intellectuals (maneeshi) started the tradition of applying this bindu or teeka because whenever we look at each other we should look in the form of a point, as a soul. But later this was reduced to just a tradition. We forgot that we are a point of light star-like soul; we are stars and we started looking at each other in the bodily form (daihik roop). Now Father comes and says, “Shiv, who is the Father of point-like souls, in whose remembrance Shivling is displayed in the temples, is just a soul. He does not have his own body. That is why Shivlings are displayed in the temples in his remembrance. He does not have hands, ears, legs, eyes or nose.

But such Shivlings have also been found in excavations or such Shivlings are also still present in ancient temples in which only the face is shown. It means that eyes are also shown, nose is also shown, ears are also shown, and mouth is also shown. Shivlings with five heads (or faces), four heads or three heads are also shown which means that from time to time He enters into special souls of this stage-like world as per the efforts made by them and he teaches great actions through those souls. He teaches to play a great role. So the special souls in whose bodies he enters are called ‘Brahma’. That is why Brahma is called ‘Chaturanan’ or ‘four-headed’. He is also called ‘Panchanan’ i.e. five headed....

Note: This is only a draft of the extracts of above mentioned VCD* for favour of information. Only when the translation of the entire Murli contained in this VCD* is released, that may be considered as the final version. The words shown in italics are Hindi words.

arjun

PBK

Post21 Sep 2006

Ref. No.Cass.459-Part-II-Eng.

......So, at the end of the Iron Age, when that spiritual Father comes into this world, then He enters into the bodies of special souls and narrates knowledge through their mouths. First He comes into this world in the form of a mother, who is named ‘Brahma’ i.e. elder mother. ‘Brihat’ means ‘big’ or ‘elder’ and ‘Ma’ means mother. It means that nobody can give more affection than the eldest (or senior most) mother on this stage-like world. The Vedvani, i.e. versions narrated through the mouth of that Brahma has been named in the scriptures as ‘Murli’. Murli means something, which produces sweet musical notes. Which is the musical instrument (vaadya yantra) that produces the sweetest musical notes? It is the Murli (flute). And He brings together the greatest powerful souls of different religions of this stage-like world (srishti roopi rangmanch). He brings them together on one stage. The name of that stage is ‘Mt. Abu’. Brahma’s versions are narrated from Mount Abu. Is it the version (Vani) of Brahma or the version of Shiv through Brahma? Whose version is it? It is the version of Shiv through Brahma. Supreme Soul Shiv, who is only the Father of souls, comes and speaks. But whose body is it? It is the body of the soul of Krishna, who is revealed in the world by the name and form of Brahma. Brahmakumari Ishwariya Vishwavidyalaya are opened and have been opened in all the big cities in every country of the world by his name.
It is seen even in the worldly family that those children, who get a lot of love and only love, then those children get spoilt due to the imbalance of love and law. Even in the scriptures it has been shown that Dhritaraashtra and Gaandhaari (parents of Kaurava princes of Mahabharata fame) gave too much love to their children. So what happened to those children? All the 100 Kauravas got spoilt. So, similarly the Supreme Soul Father gives too much love in the form of mother. One may ask each one of the surviving Brahmakumar or Kumari of that time in any of the Brahmakumari Ishwariya Vishwavidyalaya, everyone will say that nobody in the world has given as much love as Brahma Baba gave us. A person might have met Baba only for 10, 20 or 50 seconds, but he will also say that his parents have also not given him as much love as Baba gave him. So the Supreme Soul Father Shiva says “Twamev mata cha pita twameva”. Only you are my mother. Only you are my Father. So He must have certainly played a highest role among all the mothers who give motherly love and who give the milk of knowledge on this stage-like world. Through whom did He play the role? It was through Brahma.

Those Brahmakumari Ishwariya Vishwavidyalaya are practically open in this world even now. But Brahma left his body in 1969. Why did he leave his body? The Supreme Soul Father saw that 30-33 years have passed. This task started from Sindh, Hyderabad and Calcutta from 1936 and in spite of taking so much love until now there is no change in the children. So, Supreme Soul Father changed his cloth-like body, which is called Brahma. For Brahma, it is praised in the scriptures, “Establishment of the new world through Brahma”. The task of establishment began through Brahma, i.e. Brahmins were created, but the accomplishment, which was supposed to have taken place, did not take place. Which accomplishment? A deities’ world was supposed to be created, but two kinds of Brahmins were created through Brahma. The population of Brahmins like Ravan, Kumbhakarna and Meghnaad started increasing and the population of effort-making Brahmins like Guru Vashishtha and Vishwamitra started decreasing. When the Supreme Soul Father observes such a situation then He leaves Brahma’s body.

The Supreme Soul Father enters into the body of the soul of Ram and starts making him famous by the name and form of Shankar in the world. What are the arrows of Ram called? Did Ram shoot the arrows of knowledge or the poisonous arrows of iron? Arey, when the great worldly mahatmas (saints or great souls) also do not teach violence, then the Supreme Soul Father, who is greater than the great souls, Father of great souls, Father of fathers, Father of all the religious fathers, preceptor of all preceptors, how can He teach us violence? So the Supreme Soul, who can narrate the Murli with a sweet musical note through Brahma, also shoots the arrows of knowledge to destroy the tormentor Brahmins and to prove them weak. Whom does He make instrumental? The soul of Ram. By which name and form? By the name and form of Shankar. That is why, which musical instrument is played in the temples of Shankar? Is a flute played? Murli is for name sake, but when its meaning is revealed, when the clarification is revealed through the name and form of Shankar through the mouth, then that clarification acts like nagaada (a musical instrument which produces loud sounds). Just as bombs explode, similarly (the clarification) acts like the explosions of bomb of knowledge. That is why the word ‘bum-bum’ is uttered along with the name and form of Shankar.

When the Supreme Soul Father comes, then the three deities come along with Him. Three deities rise on the horizon – Brahma, Vishnu, and Shankar. But the personality of Brahma is revealed before the world first so that nobody could say that God Father started beating immediately after his arrival. That’s why He plays the role of love only. When His task does not get accomplished through love, then the beatings received through the name and form of Shankar is also initially a beating of knowledge only. It is not a beating of gross atom bombs in the beginning. Although when God Father comes, then the atomic energy also begins. 60-62 years ago there was no name and trace of atomic energy because the one who makes the declaration of ‘har-har, bum-bum’ had not arrived in this world at all. When He arrives in this world, then the production of atomic energy in physical form also begins. But the physical atomic energy has no direct connection with the world of Brahmins, which the Supreme Soul Father comes and creates.

He comes and ignites the bombs of knowledge. For e.g. God is not omnipresent (sarvavyaapi). Every religion believes that He is present everywhere. He is present in every atom. The Supreme Soul Father comes and tells ‘I am not omnipresent’. He ignited this bomb. Which was the second bomb that was ignited? It is that Gita’s God i.e. Gita sermonizer is not Krishna alias Brahma but ShivShankar Bholenath and He himself comes and clarifies - I initially enter into the bodily costume of the last birth of Krishna at the end of the Iron Age. I enter and play my role through the human body through which the soul of Krishna plays its role after passing through The Cycle of 84 births. It is I who plays the role, but the body is that of the soul of Krishna. That’s why people look at the tall, healthy and fair physical body through these physical eyes. So because of being attached to the soul of Krishna they consider him only to be God.

Actually, no human being is God. God is called incorporeal (niraakaaari), egoless (nirahankaari), viceless (nirvikaari) ‘Param Brahm Parmeshwar’. In the shlokas (hymns) also we sing “Gururbrahma, Gururvishnu, Gururdevo Maheshwarah.” Then what do we say? “Gurur sakshaat Parambrahm tasmai Shri Guruvay namah.” It means, who is the highest Guru? Who is the true preceptor? Is it Brahma, Vishnu or Shankar? No. Who is it? The one who is higher than them i.e. the incorporeal Parambrahm God, who is named ShivShankar. The name of His point-like stage itself is Shiv. That point of light, who can be called ocean (sindhu) or Sun or the radiator of unlimited light, is greater than those three deities. He does not come into The Cycle of life and death. If he too comes into The Cycle of life and death, if he starts taking birth through the womb, if he starts coming into the bondage of womb, then there will not be any body to liberate us human souls in this world.....

Note: This is only a draft of the extracts of above mentioned VCD* for favour of information. Only when the translation of the entire Murli contained in this VCD* is released, that may be considered as the final version. The words shown in italics are Hindi words.

arjun

PBK

Post22 Sep 2006

Ref. No.Cass.459-Part-III-Eng.

......Human preceptors could not reform this world. They kept merging into this world and the world kept sliding down wards. When that Supreme Father Himself comes into this world, then he causes the tasks of establishment, sustenance and destruction through Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar respectively. So He first of all gets revealed in the form of a personality of love and in the form of Murli of Krishna through Brahma. People with incomplete knowledge think that Krishna only is the God of Gita. But here Krishna is not proved to be the God of Gita. Actually, who is proved to be the God of Gita? Is it incorporeal “Parambrahm Parmeshwar” or corporeal Shri Krishna? Who acts? Is it incorporeal point of light Shiva, whose idol with hands and legs is not prepared? In the temples a big form of that point, i.e. Shivling is shown. For e.g. the reminder of a soul is Shaligram. In a shaligram a bond of threads is shown because souls get bound in bondages. The soul of Krishna also gets bound in bondages. The souls of Krishna is not God who could be called God Father. He is neither true preceptor nor the God of Gita.

Who is the God of Gita? It is the incorporeal Parambrahm Parmeshwar Shiv Shankar Bholeynath only. This was the second atomic explosion. The incompletely ignorant people of the world say that Krishna alias Brahma is the God of Gita. God Father comes and says, “God of Mother Gita is not Krishna” This is a biggest mistake, “Gita is mother and the son of mother Gita is Shri Krishna. Geetapati Bhagwaan i.e. the husband of Gita is the incorporeal Parambrahm Parameshwar Shiv. Yes, he gets revealed in the world in the form of Shiva Shankar Bholenath through Shankar. So He is world Father i.e. Jagatpita and she is world mother i.e. Jagatmata or Gita mata. It is also said – Shrimat Bhagawat Gita Mata, i.e. mother Gita. A book is not called mother. The name of the book is not Mata, i.e. mother. Certainly some living soul is there who has played the role of mother Gita.

A child named ‘Krishna, Narayan, Vasudev’ in the form of Narayan takes birth through that mother Gita in the beginning of the Golden Age. It has been written in the scriptures that there was a rule of Narayan in the Golden Age. Narayan was perfect in 16 celestial degrees. The Golden Age is also perfect in 16 celestial degrees. The body in which the Supreme Father Supreme Soul Shiva enters and undertakes the task of establishment of such a kingdom, giving birth to Krishna or Narayan perfect in 16 celestial degrees and gets revealed in the world as God is called Mahadev ‘Shankar’. He can be given the title of God (Bhagwaan) because along with God, Goddess (Bhagwati) is also added. Actually God is single. When the word Bhagwati is added, then it sounds like a titleholder. They can be called Lakshmi-Narayan, Shankar-Parvati or Jagadamba Jagatpita or Vaishnav Devi. So she is mother Gita and he is the Geetapati God, husband of Gita and the first leaf of the tree-like world, which emerges on the stage-like world through those two couple seed-like bicotyledon (yugma beejroop dwidal) is called “Shri Krishna”. So Shri Krishna is the child and he has been made the husband of Gita. Such an atrocity (julum) or great sin (mahaapaap) has been committed due to the ignorance of the true fact. That’s why the world experienced down fall.

When the God Father is also told such things, and abused saying “You are omnipresent; you are present in stools, urine, insects, spiders”, then will the world not witness downfall? On the one side people have so much faith on God and on the other side what have those preceptors done by teaching the opposite knowledge? They have caused the degradation of the mentality of the entire world. So the Supreme Soul Father now comes and says, “Sweet Children! Father entertains our mind for 21 births in such a way that you will not need to gather in any fairs or pilgrimage centers to entertain yourself. How does he entertain you? He makes your hearts strong through knowledge. He narrates such knowledge that those who listen to The Knowledge, study The Knowledge, think and churn The Knowledge become the emperors of the world. The Supreme Soul Father comes face to face and narrates the true knowledge of Gita orally. That Gita is written on papers. It has been written later on by human beings.

Whichever religious Father comes, he neither writes any Bible or Quran, nor does he narrate any written book. What do they do? Those religious fathers come directly and narrate orally. They do not read out Gita, Bible, etc. They do not read and narrate Gita. He is God Father. When He comes into this world, then He says, “Children! This Quran, Bible, scripture etc are written many years after the religious fathers have departed. Their followers write these scriptures. That is why I come and directly narrate the true knowledge of Gita orally. Thousands of years later, that Gita has been written on papers. First it was written as manuscripts (bhojpatra). Later it was written on papers. Earlier the Gurus i.e. preceptors used to narrate and their disciples used to listen and memorize it. There was no work of writing or reading.

Now that knowledge of Gita has almost disappeared. Just a Gita on paper has remained. There are more than 108 clarifications (teekaen) of Gita, which have been written by human beings. One clarification of Gita does not match with another clarification. One clarification of Gita by Shankaracharya says, “Eko Brahm Dwiteeyo Naasti”. There is only one God, one Brahm and there is nothing else. Every thing else is false and the Gita of Madhavacharya says, “Supreme Soul is different and the souls are different.” The Parmatma Supreme Soul is different and the souls, which come into The Cycle of birth and death, are different. The resolves of one soul cannot match with the resolves of another soul and the souls come and play their roles in this stage-like world. What kind role do they play? They come from above and start witnessing downfall. No human being can uplift them.

Only when one Supreme Soul Father comes into this world, then He narrates The Knowledge of Gita once again and establishes the ancient religion (Sanaatan Dharma) and destroys all the tormenting religions (aatataayi dharma). It’s not that all other religions are false. There are great powerful souls in other religions also, but later on the number of wicked souls increases in every religion. Every thing of the world is first of all satopradhan (pure) and then it becomes sato samanya (ordinarily pure), rajo (semi pure) and tamo (impure). So the religion that the Supreme Soul Father comes and establishes remains in a pure stage in the Golden Age. Human souls, which are perfect in 16 celestial degrees, follow that religion. The souls remain perfect in 14 celestial degrees in the Silver Age. The souls who are perfect in 14 celestial degrees also follow that Sanatan Dharm, i.e. the ancient religion in their practical lives.

When the Copper Age begins, then 2500 years ago in that Copper Age, then Islam, i.e. the Islam of Abraham, the religion, which creates dualism in The Knowledge of Gita enters. After Abraham, Mahatma Buddha comes and establishes Buddhism. Christ comes and establishes Christianity. Mohammad comes and establishes Muslim religion. Shankaracharya comes and establishes Sanyas religion. Guru Nanak comes and establishes Sikhism. So, from time to time many religious fathers who are human preceptors come and create differences in the Sanatan Dharma i.e. the ancient deity religion. The Indians keep sliding downwards in stage. They become busy in licentious worship i.e. Vyabhichaari pooja. They forget one Father and start worshipping 33 crore deities. Not just that. They start worshipping every atom. They worship trees. They worship animals. They worship Hanuman. They worship Ganesh. But they do not know at all as to what is the meaning of Hanuman/Ganesh?...

arjun

PBK

Post23 Sep 2006

Ref. No.Cass.459-Part-IV-Eng.

.......What’s the meaning of the form of Hanuman prepared by artists? They just understand the simple meaning of that form. They think that there must have been a person with such a form. There must have been a Ravan with ten heads. Arey! If there had been any such person, then such persons should be born in his race also. All these are pictures prepared by the artists. When an artist and a poet write a poem or draw a picture, then they fill emotions in them. Those emotions were not understood properly. They were understood in an opposite way and their clarification was presented to the world. It’s also said, “Ya samjhe kavi ya samjhe ravi.” The poets who have written the poems, the sculptors who have sculpted the idols, the artists who have painted the pictures have departed. Now who will clarify (about their creations)? The persons who give clarifications are all vicious human beings. Will a vicious person give clarifications with a vicious intellect or a viceless intellect? Vicious intellect gave a vicious clarification. So in the end, the Sun of Knowledge, Supreme Soul Shiv has to get revealed in this world, who is called ‘Ravi’. Either the poet who has written the poems and scriptures can understand or the ‘Sun’ i.e. ‘Ravi’ can understand.

Ravi’ means Sun. When that Sun of Knowledge comes in this world, he gets revealed in the world as Sun. Nobody can face him because rest of the people who narrate knowledge, teach the spiritual knowledge become scholars by studying. They study and then teach others. The Supreme Soul Father does not study The Knowledge of any papers. Knowledge is already contained in him. It is contained in him.......When He comes into this stage-like world, then He narrates knowledge without any external support. Whatever He narrates; He narrates directly. People do not look at the narrator and start looking at the person in whom He enters and at his activities. They get entangled in Ram and Krishna. All these are personalities who were earlier pure (satwic) and later on, while playing their roles or taking rebirth in this stage-like world, they witness downfall. When the entire world undergoes downfall, when everybody’s mind becomes corrupt, when the mind and intellect becomes vicious, then, at the end of the Iron Age the Supreme Soul Shiv comes and reveals a lot of secrets of knowledge.

For e.g. the world thinks, “Souls get liberated permanently”. God Father comes and says, “A soul cannot attain salvation permanently”. On the one side people say, “God takes birth in every Kalpa (a cycle of four ages). Then you have bound God in this world permanently. How can then the souls be liberated permanently? When God Father himself is bound in this world to uplift it, then how can the souls be liberated forever? They do not know the meaning of liberation (mukti). Liberation means freedom (chhutkaara). Freedom from what? Does anyone wish to be liberated from a good thing? Does anyone want freedom from good people? No. Everyone wants freedom from sorrows. They think, “We should be liberated from sorrows”. If someone is suffering from fever, then he thinks that he should be liberated from fever.

If someone is suffering from fever and if someone asks him to eat Rasgulla (a sweet), then will he like it? No. A person’s hand is burning in fire and if someone places a Rasgulla in the other hand then what will he do? Will he eat Rasgulla first or will he remove his burning hand? What will he do? First he would like to remove his burning hand from fire. So every human being desires, “Our heart, which is burning in this world of sorrows and pains; our heart is not getting entertained; but it is burning, heart is sorrowful. So our sorrowful heart should be liberated from that sorrow.” When the hand is removed from fire or when the fever subsides, then after becoming fit he would like to eat good Rasgullas or any other eatable. So, that is called achieving pleasures (sukhh) while being alive or in this body i.e. jeevanmukti.

Every human soul desires that first of all it should be liberated from sorrows and pains. The child and mother should be liberated from the pain that is caused to them at the time of birth. One should be liberated from the pains of old age (budhaapa). One should be liberated from the sorrows of death (mrityu). Death is also such a fear that afflicts every being. One gets pangs (hilkorey) at the time of death. One feels sorrowful, isn’t it? So every human soul wants freedom, salvation from sorrows. We should not experience sorrows related to birth (janma), old age (jaraa) and death (maran). They should not trouble us. There is something higher than this. There is an inheritance higher than salvation, which is obtained from the Supreme Soul Father only. Supreme Father, who is the God of Gita i.e. Shiv, comes and gives the highest inheritance of ‘Jeevanmukti’ i.e. beatitude or true salvation while living in this body. Life should also exist; this body should also exist and there should not be the experience of sorrows and pains while living in this body. There should be only the experience of prosperity.

We should experience pleasures and not sorrows and the life should also continue, that is called ‘Jeevanmukti’ or true salvation. So, the one who is spiritual Father, Father of souls, comes in this world and gives us children such a knowledge that our heart gets entertained in such a way that we need not visit any other spiritual gathering i.e. satsang. There will not be any necessity to run after human Gurus. There will not be any necessity to visit any pilgrimage center (teerth) or fair (mela). Our heart immerses into The Knowledge in such a way that we start experiencing the stage of mukti i.e. salvation as well as jeevanmukti, i.e. true salvation. While progressing in life, while learning RajYoga, The Knowledge reaches such a high level (paraakaashthaa) that we experience prosperity and do not experience sorrow. So Father has come and is giving this inheritance, which is an inheritance to entertain the heart. You will not find anyone else in this world, who entertains the heart in such a manner.

He is the only one incorporeal Parmeshwar (God), who, after coming into this world calls us children as “Sweet children” (meethey-meethey bachhey). He does not look at the degraded costume (i.e. body) of the last birth of this Iron Age. He observes at our form at the beginning of the Golden Age when we were deities. At that time also, 5000 years ago, God Father had come and gave this knowledge of Gita. When this knowledge of Gita was given, at that time Arjun was a man. God gave such knowledge to that man Arjun and woman Draupadi that the man Arjun became Narayan and the woman Draupadi became Narayani. Only incorporeal Supreme Father, Supreme Soul Shiva himself, can give this knowledge of transforming a man into Narayan and a woman to Narayani.

Incorporeal does not mean that he remains only a point of light (jyotibindu). That incorporeal enters into a corporeal being. He enters into a person who plays the role of a hero (hero paartdhaari) and plays a final role in an incorporeal stage. He is revealed in the world as the one who plays the role of Supreme Soul (Parmaatma paartdhaari), in the form of Shiv Shankar Bholenath. The entire world is forced to shout that slogan. Which slogan? “Har-har, bum-bum” and along with it “Jai Maa Kaali”. This is a special role of Supreme Soul Shiv. The hidden rustam gets revealed in the end. All this transformation takes place at the end of the Iron Age. And now the period of transformation is going on. The Sun is going to rise. That’s why it’s also said, songs have also been made, but they do not know the meaning, “The curtain is going to rise. Drama is going to be enacted. Someone is going to laugh and someone is going to cry. Drama is going to be enacted”. The circumstances of the outside world, which is to deteriorate, will happen later on.

First the same Mahaabhaari (ferocious) Mahabharata civil war is staring at India, for which it has been said in Gita, “O Arjun! All these people are dead.” When Arjun did not believe, then God opened his mouth and showed it to him. Look, between my jaws, the atomic bombs that are lying in the ocean and land and are floating in the sky; the entire world is going to be chewed between the jaws. The entire world is going to be destroyed in the form of atomic explosions. Who will survive? Those who are the sweet children of Supreme Soul with whom the Supreme Soul speaks face to face (sanmukh) will remain. What does He say? Sweet long-lost children (meethey-meethey seekiladhey bachhey). Which kind of children? ‘Sweet seekiladhey children’ means those who meet very affectionately after a long time. For e.g. if a Father’s son is lost in a fair and meets him after many years, then both of them meet very affectionately. So similarly, those who take 84 births, the strong deity souls are the nine-lakh souls of this stage-like world. They are not more. They are nine lakh stars that shine in the sky. They are the beads of the rosary of nine-lakh souls, who become a part of the rosary of the Supreme Soul. Om Shanti. (Concluded)

arjun

PBK

Post26 Sep 2006

VCD* No.321, dated 12.10.05, Karmi Gitapathshala, Gorakhpur
Clarification of Murli dated 2.1.1967

No.VCD*.

It is a Murli dated 2nd January, 1967. The matter being narrated at the end of the first page – if anyone fails, then their post would get spoilt. One must observe as a detached spectator (saakshi). Then it should also not happen that we indulge in sex, keep indulging in sex-lust and say that the drama itself is like this. Such souls would then be said to be like animals. Second page. These are matters to be understood through the intellect. Father says – become soul conscious. There should not be connection with any bodily guru. Dehi abhimaani (soul conscious) – deh (body) and dehi (soul). Deh means body and dehi means the soul, which assumes the body. So, Dehi abhimaani means that if we become soul conscious, then, with whom will we have connection? The connection of soul would be with the Supreme Soul Father because it is a matter of connection with the soul since 84 births. When one is reminded of the soul, then how many births is one reminded of? The entire cycle of 84 births would come to the mind. The Cycle of 84 births comes to the mind means that one is soul conscious (aatma abhimaani) and if only one birth comes to the mind, if the relatives of this body of this birth come to the mind – what does it mean - Are we soul conscious or body conscious? We are body conscious. If we become soul conscious, then there is no connection (talluk) with the bodily beings.

We have to remember only one Father. Why? Why do we have to remember only one Father? It is because now at the end such a time is going to come in this world that nobody will remain anyone’s companion (saathi). It is only ‘one’ God who would become everybody’s companion. What? For e.g. in the beginning of the Yagya, when the war between Hindustan (India) and Pakistan took place, rivers of blood were flowing and 300, 400 virgins and mothers had been locked up in Sindh, Hyderabad. So, those people who had locked them up, when the rivers of blood flowed, they left them and ran away. Nobody saw – where is my daughter? Where is my Sister? Where is my wife? Where is each one? Where is my Sister? Every one ran for his/her life and those virgins/mothers became free (swatantra). They became free and they went to Karachi – the place, where their mind was devoted.

So one should not have any connection with anyone. Now this is a confluence. It is the confluence of the beginning of the Golden Age and the end of the Iron Age. Father will certainly come at the confluence only. He would neither come in the Golden Age nor in the Silver Age. He would neither come in the Copper Age nor in the Iron Age. When would He come? It is when the highest age is to begin and the worst age, which is known as the sinful age, that Iron Age is to end. It is a confluence of both the ages. The old world is only called sinful world. The pure world is called Golden Age. The main matter is about becoming pure. What? The soul, which has become sinful while taking many births, while coming in contact with many bodily beings. That sinful soul has to be made pure. Whatever may happen, but one should not become naked.

If you remain soul conscious, then you will get the power of Father and it also does not mean that – we have to get entangled in each other, or that we have to get entangled in name and form. The lover (aashik) and beloved (maashook) do not embrace each other. They feel pleased just by looking at each other. As regards embracing, etc. nothing is going to happen by that. They are happy just by looking at each other. A trace of sex-lust definitely enters into those who embrace each other. Those who get entangled in name and form and then embrace each other cause even more harm. Those lovers never indulge in sex-lust. They love each other truly. Here Maya is so inconstant (chanchal) that even females get entangled in each other. This is a very chronic disease of getting entangled in name and form. Until they embrace each other, until they go into their lap, they will not get sleep. If they don’t embrace each other they feel as if they are going to die. All this is a form of Maya. Maya lashes (beats with a whip) in different ways. It must occur in your mind that this is an old garbage of 63 births, which emerges now in the Confluence Age. One should not have attachment (aasakti) in it. One should not get entangled in any body.

One must remember ‘one’ Father. This is a very high goal (bahut bhaari manzil). Why is the goal very high? It is because the reel of 63 births is rotating now in the Confluence Age. We have to become the master of the world. Even otherwise it is a high goal. The higher the efforts, the higher the goal. How does He make easy even the high goal? The ancient Yoga of India is also praised. But what was its result? – Nobody can understand this. You explain – we become the master of the world through the power of Yoga. There is no question of fighting in it. Pandavas definitely achieved the kingdom. But they developed the connection with the Supreme Guide (Panda). What? Supreme Guide! So it means that there are also some numberwise guides, isn’t it? They did not develop a connection with those guides. They developed a connection with the Supreme Guide. Who is the Supreme Guide? ShivBaba. When they developed connection with the Supreme Guide, their vices got destroyed. One has to go with the guide, isn’t it? The guide guides (i.e. shows the way), isn’t it? So when the sins got destroyed then they got the post of kingship in the next birth.

This is a mission to become Prince-Princess. Just as that is a Ram-Krishna Mission, similarly this is a mission to become Prince-Princess. There are various institutions in the world. They have their own aims and objectives. If it is a Medical College it would prepare Doctors. If it is an Engineering College, it would teach Engineering; it would prepare Engineers. If it is a Law College, it would prepare Judges, Advocates. And what about this (college)? Here God comes and teaches Rajyog. So which College does He open? Hm? Rajyog University. In this University Rajyog is taught to prepare Kings. There have been Kings for many births; there have been small and big kings (Raja), Maharajas. Who taught them to rule? Did anyone open a College? Did anyone teach any knowledge? Did they become Kings without studying knoweledge? Someone must have certainly taught knowledge at some point of time to become Raja-Maharaja. Where did that controlling power come from? Controlling power does not come in everyone. So, these sanskars get recorded in the Confluence Age. When God Father comes in this world, He comes and teaches The Knowledge of Rajyog and the souls accumulate such powers through that knowledge that they become kings for many births. But Maya also chases them. Maya chases the Rajyogis. She does not allow the sins to get destroyed simply.... (To be continued)

Note: This is only a draft of the extracts of above-mentioned VCD* for favour of information. Only when the translation of the entire Murli contained in this VCD* is released, that may be considered as the final version. The words shown in italics are Hindi words.

arjun

PBK

Post27 Sep 2006

[b][color=darkblue]VCD* No.321, dated 12.10.05, Karmi Gitapathshala, Gorakhpur

No.VCD*

....The mission of those Sanyasis is different and this is your Godly mission. It is a mission to purify on the basis of Shrimat the human beings, who have become sinful. They even say – O purifier of the sinful ones (patit-paavan)! Come! Why do they say like this? 'Come' – why do they say like this? Certainly He must have come and purified the sinful ones. It is not true that He comes and narrates knowledge through the body of Brahma and then departs and later on the sinful ones keep getting purified on their own or that those people, who heard The Knowledge face to face from Brahma keep transforming us from sinful ones to pure ones. There is no such matter. Father Himself comes and purifies the sinful ones. None other than Father can transform the sinful ones into pure ones and the indication of those whom He purifies has also been mentioned. Those who get transformed from sinful ones to pure ones only call. Those who do not get transformed from sinful ones to pure ones never call. They neither call in the 63 births nor in the Confluence Age. Certainly, they must be the souls, which get transformed into other religions. They must have been covered by the peels of other religions. So, why would they call? Whom would they call? Whom would the Brahmins, which get converted to other religions call? Hm? They would call their religious fathers. You get transformed from sinful ones to pure ones. You are Suryavanshi (i.e. belonging to the Sun Dynasty), Chandravanshi (i.e. belonging to the Moon Dynasty); that is why you call. They even say – O Sita & Ram, the purifier of the sinful ones! Whom do they call as the purifier of the sinful ones? They call Sita-Ram, do they not? Why don’t they call the religious fathers? It is because the religious fathers came in this world and did not transform the sinful ones into pure ones. This world continued to become even more sinful.

The Supreme Soul Shiv comes in this world and purifies the entire world through Ram and Sita. Those who become completely pure are called deities. Those who become incompletely pure cannot be called deities. What are they called? Daitya (demons). What are all those souls, which come in this world since the Copper Age, after the arrival of Abraham? They happen to be demons and what about those who came earlier? Those souls, which descend from above before the arrival of Abraham happen to be deities. Among those deities also, some take 84 births and some take lesser births because in the beginning of the Golden Age the population is very less and what about the population at the end of the Silver Age? The population reaches 10 crores (i.e.100 million). So all the souls that constitute the 10 crore population are not equal Brahmins in the Confluence Age. Brahmins are said to belong to 9 abodes. So certainly they are such souls, which get converted to 9 religions. You firmly belong to the ancient deity religion (devi-devata sanaatan dharma). You never get converted. You do not get converted during your lifetime.

Does the body get converted or the soul gets converted? Hm? Does the soul get converted or the bodily being (sharirdhaari) gets converted? Hm? Suppose Mahatma Buddha came from above and he entered into Siddharth. So Siddharth got converted. What would be said? Siddharth got converted and the Father of Siddharth is Shuddhodhan. Shuddhodhan did not get converted. He did not get converted. He did not get converted in that birth. Now his child went to countries like China, Japan, Indonesia, etc. and brought about a great change. So his glory reaches the ears of his Father. So Father thinks – the son, whom I had sent out of my home, banished from the country is earning so much fame (shohrat) within the country and abroad. He is directing so many souls of the world according to his ways. So he develops affection for him, but they are such strong (pakki) and obstinate (hathi) souls that they do not accept Buddhism in the same birth. So, the heart, which is attracted towards him, isn’t it; because of the heart getting attracted to him, as the thoughts in the end so shall be the fate (ant matey so gatey). After 300, 400 years that soul goes and takes birth in Buddhism. So that soul goes and takes birth. Will that be called conversion or not? Will it be called conversion? A soul goes and takes birth; will that be called conversion?

If someone gets converted while his/her body is alive, then it would be said that he/she got converted and if the body itself is gone, then it will not be said for the soul that it got converted. That person, who gets converted while being alive at the place and the religion in which he has taken birth, is said to be a convert. So it would be termed conversion. Otherwise it would not be termed conversion. That soul got converted in another religion automatically in the next birth as per its attachment. It did not commit a mistake on its own. He did not cheat that country himself. So it is said - O purifier of the sinful ones! Come. O purifier of the sinful ones! Come. So whom do they call? Hm? Is it said for the Supreme Soul point of light - 'Come'? So coming of a point and going of a point - it does not carry any sense at all. For whom is it said 'coming and going'? Is it said for the corporeal or the incorporeal? It will be said for the corporeal. He comes in a corporeal being. In which corporeal being does He come?

It is said - Ram-Sita, the Purifier of the sinful ones. Why is the name of Sita uttered? Does He enter into Sita also? Hm? Does He enter or not? (Someone said - He enters) Does He enter? Does He enter? Hm, do you know? Is there any proof to say that He enters into Sita? Hm? (Someone said - she was in the beginning of the Yagya). Have you found any proof about His having entered into her in the beginning of the Yagya? (Someone said - He entered into Gita mata) He entered into Gita Mata; What for did He enter into her? When God comes, why does He enter? Does He enter to narrate knowledge or does He enter to teach Bhakti? Hm? He enters to narrate knowledge. So did He enter into Sita mata to narrate knowledge? He did not enter into her to narrate knowledge. So although He did not enter into her to narrate knowledge at that time, but all those souls, which became helpful at that time in the beginning of the Yagya along with the soul of Ram; when all those souls take rebirth and come, and when it is called the Advance Party, then the Supreme Soul Shiv enters into all those numberwise 108 beads. That is why those faces are made on the beads of the rosary of Rudra. They are not made; they are already formed. There is one face in some beads; there are four faces in some; there are two faces in some; and there are fourteen faces in some. So the faces that have been depicted are memorials of entry (of souls)... (To be continued)

Note: This is only a draft of the extracts of above-mentioned VCD* for favour of information. Only when the translation of the entire Murli contained in this VCD* is released, that may be considered as the final version. The words shown in italics are Hindi words.

arjun

PBK

Post28 Sep 2006

Omshanti. I had posted the Part-II of the VCD* instead of VCD* yesterday by mistake. I have corrected the same. I am sorry for the mix-up.
I shall post the VCD* after completing all the parts of VCD*.
with regards,
OGS,
Arjun

arjun

PBK

Post29 Sep 2006

No.VCD*.

... If one soul enters, then there is one face (on the bead). If two souls enter then there are two faces and if 10, 14 souls enter, then there are 10 and 14 faces (respectively). Entry of more souls means that the soul comes with the peels of other religions. And if only ‘one’ enters, then it means that the soul is never going to get converted. It means that it will not get converted even after taking birth. What does taking birth means? For e.g. if a soul leaves the body and after leaving the body, gets converted, then that is also not possible. Yes, the influence of the company of sinful ones can take place. Just as the Indians get coloured by the sinful ones. They get coloured by the company so much that - Muslims have upto four wives and the Hindu kings had a lot of wives; they started keeping a lot of queens and they started giving the example that Krishna had 16000 queens; so, why cannot we have? So who are more sinful? Are the Muslims more sinful or the Hindus more sinful? Hindus became more sinful.

So Indians become more sinful. Why do they become sinful? It is because they adopt the characters of monkeys. Monkey copies others. Indians also started copying the foreigners. In the Indian region Ram is praised. Ram is considered to be sample (model) thinking that Ram was the highest among all the human beings in following the code of conduct (Maryadas Purushottam). He was to remain faithful to one wife in his entire life. That is why Indians are known especially for their purity. Purity is not given that much importance in other religions because a freedom has been given there - marry as many times as possible, reproduce as many children as possible. The government also gives them a prize that if you produce more children, then our generation would increase more; we would become famous in the world; our strength would increase.

When the Silver Age ends, then at that time there are just deities on this Earth. The souls of other religions do not exist. As soon as Abraham comes, the vision and vibrations of Hindus start getting spoilt just by his entry and all the souls, which come following Abraham from the Soul World, also enter (into the Hindus). When they enter, then the vision and vibrations of the souls belonging to the deity religion, which were later named as Hindus, gets spoilt. The vision (drishti) gets spoilt, the vibrations (vritti) get spoilt and the words (vaacha) also get spoilt and the bodily organs also become unrighteous (bhrashta). When they become unrighteous like this, then the souls belonging to the Sun Dynasty (Suryavanshi) among them get furious. The Suryavanshis get furious and the fight begins. They create their own provinces. The Islamic people are chased away, pushed away towards the Arab countries. They go there and establish their Islam religion. They have to go there and increase their generation (i.e. population). That is why there used to be marriages between Brothers and Sisters among them. Marriages used to take place between the own Brothers and Sisters also. Now marriage does not take place between the own Brothers and Sisters. They just salvage honour of mother’s milk. As far as the daughter of Mama (maternal uncle), daughter of Chacha (Father’s younger Brother), and daughter of Tau (Father’s elder Brother) is concerned, they marry them also. Why? It is because they have to increase their generation.

The generation (i.e. population) of Hindus keeps declining and the generation (i.e population) of other religions keeps increasing. Whenever such a thing takes place, then the Hindus become very weak. India’s condition becomes very miserable, not only from the point of view of population, but also from the point of view of quality. An inferiority complex develops in them that the other countries are very great and we are very inferior. Its proof is that all the educated sections (zaheen varg), the nice intelligent people are running to the foreign countries to earn money. The Indian Government is unable to give them salary; it is unable to give them their due credit. And whatever few educated people are there in India do not have any say.

When the situation becomes such, then they consider the foreign countries to be very high and start looking upon India in very low esteem, they start looking at themselves in very low esteem. They consider the foreign education to be very good. They consider the foreign food and beverages to be very good. Otherwise, Indian food was very pure. Deities did not used to eat meat-pork, fish, eggs, or drink wine etc. The food for deities used to be provided by the nature. Pure life and pure nature (saatwic prakriti). The nature was so pure that they were not required to do any work. There were no factories etc. and even then everything used to be provided by the nature. So the deities in the Indian region, who lead such a lifestyle in the Indian region, come under the influence of others in the last birth at the end of the Iron Age; they get coloured by the company of the heretics and experience downfall.

Now Father says that I have come. Although you have become more sinful in comparison to the entire world, your actions have become more corrupt. There is not as much bribery (rishwat) in other countries. There is not much corruption there and what about the Indians? There is too much corruption. Today, this has become the biggest problem of India – how should this corruption end? Father says – those who are corrupt themselves cannot end the corruption. It is only when I come in this world that I end the corruption and where does this corruption begin? This corruption begins with body consciousness. It is due to body consciousness, it is becaue of considering oneself to be a body, and it is because of considering others to be a body that this vice of sex-lust emerges. This is the biggest vice. Although there are five vices – sex-lust, anger, greed, attachment and ego, but the biggest vice is sex-lust. .... (To be continued)

arjun

PBK

Post30 Sep 2006

No.VCD*.

......Sex-lust - it is the chief (mukhiya). Just as the dacoits have a chief. If one gains victory over it, then the remaining vices would run away. It has also been said in Gita - O Arjun! Sex-lust and anger - these are your biggest enemies (mahaashatru). You gain victory over them. They have then shown physical wars. Arey! Why this doublespeak? Either gain victory over sex-lust, anger or gain victory over Duryodhan-Dushaasan, but the actual fight is with sex-lust and anger. It is a fight within the human being. If the human being gains victory over the vices contained in himself, if he overcomes his weaknesses, then he can become conqueror of the world (vishwavijayi). That is why it is also said - 'Man jeetey jagatjeet' (If you gain victory over your mind, you can gain victory over the world). 'Maya jeetey jagatjeet.' (If you gain victory over Maya, i.e. the vices, you can gain victory over the world). If one gets defeated by the mind, then he loses and if one gains victory over the mind, then one becomes victorious. This mind leads us to a pit. So the Supreme Soul comes in this world to (teach us to) control the mind and teaches especially the Indians that how should you control your mind. What should you do? Consider yourself to be a soul.

We are points of light souls. The star, which resides in the middle of the forehead, observes through the eyes. Until this star is present between the two eyebrows (bhrikuti), a light radiates from the eyes, and as soon as that star departs, the human being becomes a corpse (murdaa) and the eyes become a button. That light departed. So becoming constant in the stage of that soul, which is a star, means becoming soul conscious (aatma-abhimaani) and if one becomes soul conscious, then the sex-lust gets destroyed automatically. How? I am a soul and you are a soul. Now there is no question of female and male in this at all. The matter of female and male costume comes to the mind when one is in body consciousness. We know that a soul assumes a female costume as well as a male costume. Due to the dominance of sex-lust in the entire life, when a human being (male) leaves the body in the end, he remembers the female (or wife). If he remembers the female (or wife) while leaving the body then as the thoughts at the end, so shall be the fate (ant matey so gatey). He gets the female costume. Similar is the case with females. She remembers the male (or husband) throughout the life. So, as the thoughts in the end, so shall be the fate. She gets a male birth.

So this soul assumes a female or a male costume. That is according to the sanskars (resolves), as per the attachment. If there is no attachment, then the soul would remain in the soul conscious stage and become the resident of the Soul World. It would not become the resident of this world. When a soul becomes the resident of this world, it comes from above and either enters into the palace-like womb (garbh mahal) or enters the like jail-like womb (garbh jail). If it comes in the Copper and Iron Age, then it would not come in the palace-like womb. It would come in the jail-like womb and when a soul descends from above in the Golden and Silver Age, it comes in a palace-like womb. When it comes in the palace-like womb, it is not conscious of being a male or a female, but one gets a female or male costume. Female costume in one birth and male costume in the next birth. In the Golden and Silver Age it would not happen that - a soul would get two consecutive births as a female or two consecutive births as a male. No, it continues equally there. One female birth and one male birth. The sequence continues correctly for 21 births and as soon as the souls of other religions start coming in this world, that sequence breaks due to the increase in body consciousness. A soul starts taking two consecutive female births or two consecutive male births. It is not necessary (that it would happen so), but that sequence gets broken. So the body consciousness increases.

Why did the bodyconsciousness increase? For e.g. alloy (khaad) gets mixed in gold. Silver is mixed with gold. So the alloy of silver enters. If copper is added to gold, then the alloy of copper enters. If Iron is added to gold, then the alloy of Iron enters. So, similarly when the Silver Age begins, then the alloy of silver begins to be added in the souls of the Golden Age, which were true souls. How? Those souls, which become perfect in 14 celestial degrees (14 kalaa sampoorna), the souls, which make efforts to become perfect in 14 celestial degrees come from above and take birth in this world and others get influenced by their company. The population in the Golden Age is only 2 crores. By the end of Silver Age the population reaches 10 crores. It means that four times more souls descended from above and after descending to this world, those souls apply the colour of their company on the 2 crore souls of the Golden Age. So the colour of company would get applied, is not it? More pollution of the world does take place through the influence of the company (sang ka rang), but the downfall in Silver Age is not to the extent that body consciousness would begin, or that the remembrance of the body would begin, but as soon as the Copper Age (Dwapar Yug) begins, Dwapur. Why has it been named as Dwapar? Hm? Two kinds of opinions emerge.

When Abraham comes, he establishes his separate opinion after coming to this world. Because of the arrival of the heretic religious fathers, the opinion established by God is not given value. They come and establish such an opinion which increases the worship of human beings, which increases the remembrance of human beings. Deities used to remember God and they used to remember the corporeal form of God. Those who remember the corporeal form of God become pure and righteous soon. Their actions also become righteous and those who remember God in an incorporeal form, such souls with an incorporeal stage become pure at a fast pace, but they do not become as pure as to become a deity. That is why they become the dwellers of the Soul World (paramdhaamvaasi). They get mukti (salvation). They do not get jeevanmukti (beatitude).

What does jeevanmukti mean? One should be alive and at the same time one should be free from sorrows and pains. It means that the soul should remain in this world by assuming the body, it should experience pleasures and it should not experience sorrows. So what does the soul desire? Does the soul wish to leave this world permanently and go to such a world, where there is no pleasure, no pain and no ‘body’? It is as if the soul becomes non-existent. Who would wish that our soul should perish? Nobody desires that. The soul should remain; the soul is ajar (free from disease & old age), amar (imperishable), avinashi (indestructible), but the soul would be called ajar, amar, avinashi when it assumes a body. If the body itself is not there, then there is no pleasure or pain. Then this drama would also end. Arey! How can it happen that – the soul departs from this world stage forever or that it does not experience either pleasure or pain? So this cannot be said even for God .... (To be continued)

PreviousNext

Return to PBK