Mother Jagadamba

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

bindi

PBK

Post10 Apr 2007

You write the questions and I will reply with appropriate answers.

If I am able to answer - I will say so. If I am unable to do so - I will say so

If I don't want to I will be honest enough to say so.

Om Shanti, bindi mata

bansy

Post10 Apr 2007

You write the questions and I will reply with appropriate answers. If I am able to answer - I will say so. If I am unable to do so - I will say so. If I don't want to I will be honest enough to say so.

Dear bindi mata

OK, only one question then - do you know everything ?

Regards
Bansy

bindi

PBK

Post10 Apr 2007

Dear bansy

I am the child of the ocean of knowledge but am not the ocean and would never presume to be all knowing.

bindi mata

joel

ex-BK

Post11 Apr 2007

bindi wrote:I am the child of the ocean of knowledge but am not the ocean and would never presume to be all knowing.

Hi Bindi Mata,

Welcome.

When I was a BK, I did not want to tell my story to anyone, since I believed only the story of Shiva and Brahma Baba was the story people should be hearing - that and the spiritual "knowledge" of the BKs. I considered that my story was not a story that would elevate others. As I write more about myself, telling my own story, I find that is where the richness flows in myself, the smells, tastes, joys, fears, hurts and healings that make my life significant.

Children tell their stories. They are lovable for revealing themselves. Adults and children both, are attracted to a person who reveals themself. A person who hides themself is often silent, withdrawn, and lonely. I think that to love a person, to appreciate a person, it helps to be able to see them.

How do you feel about your story?

Regards,

ex-l

ex-BK

Post11 Apr 2007

Are you the same Bindi as this business reported above on the PBK website?

It sounds like a pretty upsetting situation but if there is some truth to it, folks should be made aware so that they can protect themselves from repetitions of it.

Thanks.
Whereas before that they influenced the London based family. They made them to sell off their properties and made the family surrender themselves in 1987. They asked them to leave their job at London and settle at Model Town, Delhi. They took their lakhs worth property under their control. The London based family had a crane, a jeep, a phone and bank balance. They (the opponents) took all that under their control. The opened a centre for just 6 months at model town. Then they occupied the entire property and took the wife of the London based person named Bindi under their control. Now that family has started coming to the Kampil Ashram. After that the head of that family had a tussle with Ashok Pahuja because he had got his property registered in his own name through forgery and filed a case of thugery against the London based person. He was also charged of being a terrorist. His name is Tejpal Singh and his wife’s name is Bindi and when a false case of fraud (dupery) was filed against him, he returned to London in fear and entrusted his case to his Father Dharm Singh. Meanwhile Mr Dharm Siingh, visited Kampil Ashram to take the help of Baba Veerendra Dev Dik?it in his court case.

bindi

PBK

Post18 Apr 2007

Yes, we are that family but a few details are wrong in that one cannot blame the whole situation on others. We have to be able to see objectively what our part in all this is and be able to bear the consequences. I will write my account but I need more time.

I wasn't aware that this story had been written on this forum. Other things have been written and souls do hear stories and put their interpretations on them.

In Baba's Yaad
Om santi
Bindi Mata

ex-l

ex-BK

Post18 Apr 2007

bindi wrote:Yes, we are that family but a few details are wrong in that one cannot blame the whole situation on others. We have to be able to see objectively what our part in all this is and be able to bear the consequences. I will write my account but I need more time.

I trust you to be able to be objective and support you. It is best to have these matters documented and addressed.

bindi

PBK

Post23 Apr 2007

at the present moment, the PBK Mama does not believe in Veerendra Dev Dixit anymore?

She always tell us to remember ShivBaba, and when she was asked if she did believe that Shiv was playing his part through Baba (Virendra Dev Dixit) she replied yes.

You just have to remember she is the number one student of ShivBaba and so she knows The Knowledge more than most of us but because of the part that Brahma is playing through her she can be regarded as haveing a baby intellect.

We come to the same point again of who is the god of the Gita? Krishna or Shiv and until it does not sit in BB's intellect, it cannot sit in living Gita's intellect. Both their studies will complete together.

I have heard also that it is said that even when BB through Gulzar Dadi will clearly say that the Father is there, they will not believe him!!! I apologise if there is any repetition here, all I know is that the question asked of Mama is original.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post23 Apr 2007

bindi wrote:she knows The Knowledge more than most of us but because of the part that Brahma is playing through her she can be regarded as having a baby intellect.

Sorry, are you saying that the PBKs believe that Mama is also the medium for Lekhraj Kirpalani/BB of that he in someway overshadows here to control her?

Does she know anything of the accurate history of the Yagya as per documentation in the new forum?

BTW, what I was told is that Mama is now married and recently had a child.
    • Can you confirm if that is true?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post06 May 2007

I may as well play out my role of asking all the difficult questions ... as far as I understand, the Vishnu Party members state that Virendra Dev Dixit had sexual relationships with Mama under the guise of "having all relationships with the Father".
    Is this true?
It is "out" and floating around the internet now. We may as well discuss it and put it to rest. I note also the different psychic or spiritual influences that the ex-BK, ex-PBK Vishnu Party leader claims Virendra Dev Dixit was under and so his actions may under those influences and not entirely be to his blame.

For an ex-BK point of view there is no problem with that, as long as it was consensual (in agreement of) all parties involved, Virendra Dev Dixit, his wife and the kunya. But where it is a master/follower relationship, or is she was too young, then it is not good due to the imbalance of power in the relationship.
Previous

Return to PBK