Brahma Baba (Lekhraj Kirpalani)

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

bansy

Post28 Nov 2006

The issue of births has been raised in other threads;

"What is Shri Krishna's Birthday"

"How many births do you get, and what birth are you on now"

But these topics still remain open.

There were also talk in XBKChat about this 83/84 births issue before that forum was reorganised but was dropped by the Admin there, hence the topic may not be in the XBKChat archive within this website. However, as I recall no decisive conclusion it seems was made then (except that it seems you can several spiritual births, but is included as single 84 birth, for example joining BK, then leaving, then rejoining again, then leaving, then leaving body, whence some BKs go to such places as the "Advance Party" in some region, whilst others are reborn, etc ...).

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post01 Dec 2006

Mitra wrote:Actually as per BK knowledge, there is only 83 birth. The additional 1 birth is the birth taken by the soul after hearing the divine knowledge. So I think Brahma Baba has his 84th birth.

Dear Brother mitra.

As far as i remember, BK knowledge says that there are 84 births in 5000 years and in the 84th birth one gets Godly knowledge. What i want to know is that whether the last 84th birth of a soul; is it Shudra and the Brahmin birth combined and if so, then which is our first birth of inheritance of 21 births ??

Also if Brahmababa was the 84th birth, then how is Krishna's soul studying RajYoga now from ShivBaba after leaving his body in 1969. (Presuming that RajYoga was not taught by Shiva through' Dada Lekhraj's body.)

shivsena.

mitra

BK

Post06 Dec 2006

Om Shanti,

Everyone's last birth is 83rd birth. Once one gets The Knowledge, it becomes 84th birth. Out of 21, one birth is the Brahmin birth. So actually 84th births and one single alokik birth are the same. In this last birth one should experience JEEVAN MUKTHI stage.

For the second paragraph, i don't have any explanations.

IBHS
MITRA

bansy

Post18 Dec 2006

Todays morning BK Sakar Murli of 18Dec2006, page 3 :

"Krishna only exists at the beginning of the Golden Age. The same soul has become ugly and so I enter his body in the last of his many births. That is why "The Lucky Chariot" has been remembered."

1. From a BK perspective, if the Sakar Murlis are to be read in the past tense (i.e. pre 1969), then Brahma Baba (Lekhraj Kirpalani) has taken 84 births, but then what is Brahma Baba (Lekhraj Kirpalani) doing in the Subtle Region, waiting to get ready to take rebirth to become Krishna, since the destruction and Golden Age hasn't yet arrived ?

2. From a PBK perspective, the soul of Krishna is still playing his 84th part in a body, and Father Shiva is entering that Chariot (i.e. Virendra Dev Dixit).

Lucky Chariot ?

mitra

BK

Post22 Dec 2006

bansy wrote:1. From a BK perspective, if the Sakar Murlis are to be read in the past tense (i.e. pre 1969), then Brahma Baba (Dada Lekhraj) has taken 84 births, but then what is Brahma Baba (Dada Lekhraj) doing in the Subtle Region, waiting to get ready to take rebirth to become Krishna, since the destruction and Golden Age hasn't yet arrived ?

Exactly :) He is waiting for the Golden Age! :)

IBHS
MITRA

andrey

PBK

Post23 Dec 2006

Chariot means a body like Chariot of the soul like charioteer. Lucky means – Baba gives the example; there is earthquake and the building collapses and all in it die. Then after few days they find some living ones, so these are lucky, aren’t they? Everyone died and they remained, why did they not die too? So the lucky Chariot should survive Destruction.

Brahma Baba left a long time ago. His Chariot is not here. So he cannot be the lucky Chariot. Baba also speaks of lucky children.

sparkal

BK supporter

Post23 Jan 2007

In Madhuban, up until the end of the spoken Murli (bap Dada), Shiva seems to be present, afterwards, when the parent plays with the children in a lighter way, after the role of teacher has been played, it may well be that Shiva has gone by that point, and may take leave at the end again. Just my personal thoughts.

So, what is Virendra Dev Dixit's role if different from that of Brahma?

There is every possibility that it is Brahma Baba working through his old pal and questionable whether there is any need for Shiv to be involved as Brahma has become like Shiv. If they are merged, then Shiv may have some influence(?)

arjun

PBK

Post25 Jan 2007

Sparkal wrote:In Madhuban, up until the end of the spoken Murli (bap Dada), Shiva seems to be present, afterwards, when the parent plays with the children in a lighter way, after the role of teacher has been played, it may well be that Shiva has gone by that point, and may take leave at the end again. Just my personal thoughts.

We PBKs believe that it is the soul of Dada Lekhraj only which narrates the Avyakt Vanis from the beginning to the end.
Sparkal wrote:So, what is Veerendra Dev Dixit's role if different from that of Brahma?

The entry of Shiv into Shankar (Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) is same as the entry of Shiv into Brahma Baba (Lekhraj Kirpalani), but the difference is that in addition to Shiv, the soul of Dada Lekhraj also enters into the body of Shankar (Baba Virendra Dev Dixit).

When Shiv used to enter into Dada Lekhraj, it was Shiv who used to speak most portion of the Murlis, with the soul of Dada Lekhraj interfering in between sometimes. But when Murlis are narrated through the medium of Shankar (Baba Virendra Dev Dixit), it is generally clarification of the Sakar Murlis or Avyakt Vanis already published by the BKs. So, it is believed by the PBKs that it is the soul of Dada Lekhraj (Krishna) who reads out the paper Murli and the Supreme Soul Shiv clarifies the same. Besides, the soul of Dada Lekhraj may also interfere while the clarification Murlis are being narrated through the medium of Shankar. The soul of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit (i.e. Ram) remains in remembrance of Shiv while the clarification Murlis are being narrated.
Sparkal wrote:There is every possibility that it is Brahma Baba working through his old pal and questionable whether there is any need for Shiv to be involved as Brahma has become like Shiv. If they are merged, then Shiv may have some influence(?)

As mentioned above Brahma (Lekhraj Kirpalani)'s soul does work through the medium of Shankar (Baba Virendra Dev Dixit), but the Supreme Soul Shiv plays the major role of giving knowledge.

Besides, PBKs believe that the soul of Brahma has not become equal to Shiv. He is still studying knowledge through the medium of Shankar (Baba Virendra Dev Dixit). So there is no question of Shiv and Brahma merging with each other.

I will be posting the answer to Shivsena Bhai's question as to Brahma's soul (Dada Lekhraj) is included in the rosary of 8 and 108 or not?

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
Previous

Return to PBK