PBK Interpretations and Blasphemy

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

john

reforming BK

Post08 Sep 2006

bansy wrote:Admin,
In line with the last few posts above, maybe there should be a category "ex-PBK" who could answer some recent threads. Maybe this will attract some wandering ex-PBK googler to participate but they don't have a category to belong to. Just a hope. Do folks in this forum agree ?

Yes

ex-l

ex-BK

Post08 Sep 2006

John wrote:
bansy wrote:In line with the last few posts above, maybe there should be a category "ex-PBK" who could answer some recent threads.

Yes

Why not just combine it with ex-BKs, presumably they had to be ex-BKs first? This is probably a threat to post in the Admin section though.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post08 Sep 2006

John wrote:Yes, Shiva does seem to be a bit quiet about the 'other works' he does.

And, IF he is the Father of All Souls, and the Father of All Religions whose followers must come back to him to take their inheritance for the next Kalpa, and the one pure complete soul that never degrades; does that not meant that he has all the powers and all the abilities of all the religious miracle workers of all ages?
    • is "God" less than his childred?
Is it not he that grants all their boons?

bansy

Are the Brahmins breaking up into groups ?

Post18 Sep 2006

I noticed in the PBK website www.ShivBaba. c a that in the section "A short Synopsis of the Golden Age", there is a quote ;
In the near future the whole Brahmin family will separate out into 8 different groups corresponding to the 8 different religions

As this is a PBK website, I am assuming the Brahmin family in this case is the PBK Brahmin family who are separating under splinter groups, the so-called "ex-PBKs", such as the Vishnu Party ?

However, according to PBK Gyan, if each Vijamala soul has a Rudramala soul as partner, this means there is also a similar breakup of the BKs. Is this happening with the BKs ?

Firstly, before anyone takes a step back in defense of their inheritance and concerned about which group one belongs to, I don't feel there is anything to be worried about, after all it is all in the drama which we are all bound by, but how much of it is understood ?

arjun

PBK

Post18 Sep 2006

Sister Bansy, Omshanti. I suppose the Brahmin family referred to in the above website includes both BKs and PBKs. Baba has said that there would be 9/10 groups with sanskars of 9/10 religions among both the BKs and PBKs. But I am not sure if the groups that are emerging within the PBK family have been designated by Baba as particular religions. May be when the entire picture becomes clear later on that the groups may be designated as the seed-like groups of each religion within the BK/PBK Brahmin family.
With regards
OGS,
Arjun

ex-l

ex-BK

Mics

Post19 Sep 2006

Not really sure where to ask but,

a) what do PBKs consider to be "mic souls"? There is a lot of stress in the Murlis for the BK to find them. Does it mean something else in Advanced Knowledge?
b) do PBKs teach the same rituals for Thursday morning Bhog offering? Does that have roots in Gyan? In BKWorld one used to have to go up and be fed toli and have "nectar" poured down one's throat by a Senior Sister. The whole class one by one.

The later might have be considered very loveful but I found it a little unnatural.

Thanks.

button slammer

PBK

Re: Mics

Post20 Sep 2006

ex-l wrote:a) what do PBKs consider to be "mic souls"? There is a lot of stress in the Murlis for the BK to find them. Does it mean something else in Advanced Knowledge?
b) do PBKs teach the same rituals for Thursday morning Bhog offering? Does that have roots in Gyan? In BKWorld one used to have to go up and be fed toli and have "nectar" poured down one's throat by a Senior Sister. The whole class one by one.

a) 'mic souls' in case you didnt realise are people such as yourself, i.e. intelligent, witty, and with the power to face. They are souls who recently emerge from the BK world for whatever reason, and begin to investigate everything in a balanced and objective way. They later report their findings primarily through their own communities and then to the BK world at large.
c) 'nectar' simply means the direct sustenance from ShivBaba/Virendra Dev Dixit

button slammer

PBK

Re: NECTAR

Post26 Sep 2006

ex-l wrote:Not really sure where to ask but,

The later might have be considered very loveful but I found it a little unnatural.

Thanks.

Here are a couple of points on the subject of 'nectar'. Hope you find them of interest.

ShivBaba’S Murli/Virendra Dev Dixit
(VCD* No.262, AUDIO CASSETTE NO.743, DATED 25.7.05, KHAMGAON)
CLARIFICATION OF Murli DATED 11.10.66

1..'God does not come and refer any scriptures. He comes and speaks directly, just as other religious fathers came. They came and did not read out and narrate scriptures. Mohammad did not read out and narrate Koran. Guru Nanak did not read out and narrate the Guru Granth Sahib (the holy book of Sikhs). He spoke directly. Later on their scriptures were made. Similarly, the version that God also comes and narrates through the mouth of Brahma is called Vedvani. It was termed the information about truth. But it has also been told that whatever is being narrated through the mouth of Brahma will not be said to be the nectar of knowledge of Gita (Gitagyaanamrut). That is not nectar. '

2.'Actually, when God comes in this world, and gives us the true information about the beginning, middle and end of the world, then those children who think and churn that true information, then the truth, the cream, the nectar that emerges through those children, makes the story of actions (karmakahaani) of many births of every soul clear. '

As you may see from the above points the topic of 'nectar' is of a deeper nature than that of having nectar 'poured' down ones throat, I agree the ritual is very loveful and a little bit odd as well. Whatever physical rituals occur on the path of Bhakti are a reminder of the spiritual accomplishments of ShivBaba. I remember those 'rosewater' days with some fondness, 'that space cadet glow'. It was a great stepping stone in my life.

arjun

PBK

Shiv and ShivBaba

Post11 Oct 2006

Omshanti. Shivsena Bhai had mentioned that he had recently discussed with Baba some important aspects of Advanced Knowledge including the one discussed in this thread. I happened to see one of the two discussion cds (151 & 152) that contains the discussion between Baba and Shivsena Bhai.

Although I cannot exactly reproduce what transpired between both of them, but the summary of the discussion on the issue of 'Shiv' and 'ShivBaba' was that it is only at the end of the Confluence Age when the soul of Ram attains a stage equal to that of Shiv that he gets the title of ShivBaba. For the rest of the period of the broad drama, Shiv and the soul of Ram remain separated. One (i.e. Shiv) remains a detached observer (saakshi), abhokta (one who does not enjoy pleasures through physical/sense organs) asochta (thoughtless). And the other (i.e. the soul of Ram) starts experiencing downfall like all other souls.

As regards the Murli point about nobody except ShivBaba being permanent in this world, He said that it is said so because it is the soul of Ram alone which upholds truth and fights for truth throughout the broad drama of 5000 years.

I will request the nimit Sisters to prepare the Hindi transcript of the above discussion cds so that it could be translated into English for the benefit of non-Hindi speaking/knowing souls.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
Previous

Return to PBK