The third personality in 2004 as per PBK Murli

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

arjun

PBK

Re: The third personality in 2004 as per PBK Murli

Post24 Jun 2008

Who plays the role Sangamyugi Radha in the near future?? Is it the soul of Sister Vedanti or is it the soul of Mama Saraswati (who left her body in 1965) who will play the role of Sangamyugi Radha through the body of Sister Vedanti.

As far as I know, it is the soul of Mama Saraswati (who left her body in 1965) who will play the role of Confluence-Aged Radha through the body of the head of Vijaymala (believed to be Sister Vedanti by me and many other PBKs).

mbbhat

BK

Re:

Post25 Jun 2008

Dear Anamik Soul,

You are quoting the right points. My extra good wishes to you.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post25 Jun 2008

arjun wrote:As far as I know, it is the soul of Mama Saraswati (who left her body in 1965) who will play the role of Confluence-Aged Radha through the body of the head of Vijaymala (believed to be Sister Vedanti by me and many other PBKs).

Dear arjun Bhai.

I do agree that the soul of Mama Saraswati will play the role of Sangamyugi Radha through the body of Sister Vedanti. But if this is true, then many discrepancies come in front. It is said in Murlis that ''Brahma Saraswati hi radha-krishna banenge'' and it is also said in Murlis that ''Radha-krishna hi Lakshmi - Narayan bante hai.'' So the couple(jodi) brahma-saraswati = radha-krishna = Laxmi-narayan.

So if Mama Saraswati becomes Sangamyugi Radha and Lakshmi through the body of Sister Vedanti, then it should be Krishna's soul who should become Sangamyugi Krishna and Narayan through the body of Virendra Dev Dixit (and not Ram's soul) as is taught in Advanced Knowledge, as coupling should done with like souls (who have left their bodies in 1965 and 1969).

If the equation is taken as per Advanced Knowledge that : Ram = Sangamyugi Krishna = Narayan, then Ram will be coupled with Mama Saraswati as Sangamyugi Krishna and as Sangamyugi Narayan will be coupled with Vedanti as Lakshmi, which will be absolutely absurd. So I feel that something is wrong somewhere and this confusion makes one believe that Advanced Knowledge is far from the final truth.

I think that Ram's body (Virendra Dev Dixit) and sita's body (Vedanti) are just means to reveal brahma-saraswati (who have left their bodies) as Sangamyugi radha-krishna and Sangamyugi Laxmi-Narayan. Ram's soul and sita's soul have a different roles to perform in Sangamyug (which has not yet been clarified in Advanced Knowledge); So to presume Ram as Narayan and Vedanti as Lakshmi would not be right, as these roles have already been assigned to brahma-Saraswati as per the Murlis. This is what i feel.

shivsena.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post29 Jun 2008

Dear arjun Bhai.

Adding some more thoughts to the above post.

BKs believe that nirakar shivbindi is ShivBaba and Krishna's soul is prajapita Brahma; they do not have any idea that Murlis say ''Brahma is badi Maa''.

PBKs believe that ''Brahma is badi Maa'' and they also believe in jagdamba Maa who has left the Yagya and will come back in the end and will be coupled as Jagatpita-Jagdamba. They also believe that Sister Vedanti will come as Lakshmi (Choti Maa) who will put an end to all the differences existing in the Advance Party and unite all groups. (A task which was not accomplished by combined power of Badi Maa and Jagatpita-Jagdamba and ShivBaba).

So in all we have 3 mothers (Maa). Is there any Murli which says that there are 3 mothers (Maa) and is there any reference in Murlis which describes Lakshmi as Choti Maa or this is just a terminology introduced in Advanced Knowledge !!!!

shivsena.

suryavanshi

PBK

Post26 Jul 2008

If the equation is taken as per Advanced Knowledge that : Ram = Sangamyugi Krishna = Narayan, then Ram will be coupled with Mama Saraswati as Sangamyugi Krishna and as Sangamyugi Narayan will be coupled with Vedanti as Lakshmi, which will be absolutely absurd. So I feel that something is wrong somewhere and this confusion makes one believe that Advanced Knowledge is far from the final truth.

Dear Brother,

As per the Murlis, there is only one soul who has a name i.e. Supreme Soul , who is called "Shiv".

Rest all the souls do not have names but their bodies have names.

So, Sangamyugi Krishna is not the name of the soul (named after the soul of Krishna) but the name of the body and the body of Virendra Dev Dixit belongs to the soul of Ram and therefore the soul of Ram is called Sangamyugi Krishna. This is true for Sangamyugi Radha and so on numberwaar for other 2.5 lac souls in whom their children will enter to learn Advanced Knowledge.

Hope you are getting this point.

Om Shanti.

arjun

PBK

Post26 Jul 2008

shivsena wrote:So in all we have 3 mothers (Maa). Is there any Murli which says that there are 3 mothers (Maa) and is there any reference in Murlis which describes Lakshmi as Choti Maa or this is just a terminology introduced in Advanced Knowledge !!!!

”Mother Father ka raaz toh samjhaya gaya hai. Choti Maa bhi hai, badee Maa bhi hai. Mahima choti Maa kee hai, bhal adopt kartey hain, Maa ko bhi adopt kiya hai, toh yah badee Maa ho gayi. Parantu mahima saari choti Maa kee hai." (Brahmakumariyon dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli, dinaank 14.06.07, pg 1)

"The secret of the Mother and the Father has been explained. There is junior mother (choti ma) as well as the senior mother (badee Maa). The glory is of the junior mother, although she is adopted, mother has also been adopted, so this one happens to be the senior mother. But the entire glory is of the junior mother." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 14.06.07, pg 1 published by BKs in Hindi, translated by a PBK, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba)

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post27 Jul 2008

Dear arjun Bhai.

Thanks for the Murli quote about 'choti Maa'.

But my dillemma still remains: every PBK when asked about the present state of affairs in the PBK family, the answer is, when choti Maa comes everything will be set straight. What I do not understand is that the Murlis of God Shiva could not set things right in the BK family and the Murli clarifications of God Shiva could not maintain unity in the PBK family, so what is this magic medicine, which choti Maa will bring, that will unite the whole BK and PBK family under one brotherhood (which GodFather Shiva could not do in 2 previous attempts)?

shivsena

suryavanshi

PBK

Post12 Aug 2008

so what is this magic medicine, which choti Maa will bring, that will unite the whole BK and PBK family under one brotherhood (which GodFather Shiva could not do in 2 previous attempts)?

"Magic " of Purity.

God Shiv's part cannot be said to be complete without the third murti on stage and that is why it is said in the Murlis that tum bacchon kon Trimurti shivjayanti kahana chahiye, sirf shivjayanti nahi. GodFather Shiv comes with three murti and not one or two ...

So, through first murti only knowledge of purity was given, through second murti that knowledge was actually understood and through third murti that knowledge will be seen inculcated in practical life ...

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post12 Aug 2008

suryavanshi wrote:"Magic" of Purity ... So, through first murti only knowledge of purity was given, through second murti that knowledge was actually understood and through third murti that knowledge will be seen inculcated in practical life ...

Dear suryavanshi Bhai.
It is good to note that you believe that purity of choti Maa is greater than that of ever pure ShivBaba (who is the ocean of purity). So logically according to you, the title of purifier of sinful should go to choti Maa and not to ShivBaba. Is it not?? but this is completely contrary to what Murli says "ShivBaba is patit - pavan bap", i.e. purifier of sinful.

As regards the Trimurti, your definiton of Trimurti again goes against the Murli point which says that "brahma-vishnu-shankar ka janam ikhatta hota hai" (meaning that 'brahma-vishnu-shankar take birth together').

shivsena

arjun

PBK

Post13 Aug 2008

shivsena wrote:But my dillemma still remains: every PBK when asked about the present state of affairs in the PBK family, the answer is, when choti Maa comes everything will be set straight. What I do not understand is that the Murlis of God Shiva could not set things right in the BK family and the Murli clarifications of God Shiva could not maintain unity in the PBK family, so what is this magic medicine, which choti Maa will bring, that will unite the whole BK and PBK family under one brotherhood (which GodFather Shiva could not do in 2 previous attempts)?

Dear Brother,

Omshanti. I agree with Suryavanshi Bhai that it is the power of purity of the personality playing the role of Vishnu/Vaishnavi Devi which will set the things right. But why do you forget that this power of purity will bring about the much needed transformation within the Brahmin family only when the battery gets connected to the generator. Even though that soul may have that power of purity even now, but the battery is not connected with the generator.

There is no realization of the practical part of ShivBaba that is going on. But when that soul (and the members of her group, i.e. the Moon Dynasty) realizes the corporeal role of ShivBaba that is going on presently, then it will bring about the unity and transformation. Shakti cannot do anything on her own without Shiv. That shakti is now playing the role of Draupadi, but when she realizes ShivBaba then she would become the Confluence-Aged Lakshmi.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
Previous

Return to PBK