Meaning of BapDada

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

bansy

Post25 Nov 2007

john wrote:When that good BK Sister posts Murlis, then we can check them

The relevant point is posted in the concurrent thread "Of general interest"

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post09 Dec 2007

pbkdivya wrote:Here is the Murli quote which you have requested. Murli dated 10/2/72 ----- "God is one. It is said that his child also is one. Among the three deities of Trimurthi, Shankar is the eldest."

Dear divya bhen.

Let me remind you, that according to Advanced Knowledge Shankar is not Ram's soul, but a mixed part of 3 souls (Shiv+Ram+Krishna) in the same body, so Shankar cannot be an elder Brother. As regards Shankar is eldest among the three Deities, it means that the stage of Shankar is the highest amongst the Trimurti (Brahma, Vishnu, Shankar). Also it is said in Murlis that "Shankar is not prajapita", (but PBKs insist on seeing Ram=Shankar=prajapita)

shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post09 Dec 2007

Dear Shivsena Bhai,
OMshanti. As per the Advanced Knowledge Shankar is not always referred or explained as a combination of three souls, but also referred as a single soul, i.e. the soul of Ram, especially when referring to Shankar as one of the personalities in the Trimurti or when giving clarification of Shiv-Shankar.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post10 Dec 2007

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. As per the Advanced Knowledge Shankar is not always referred or explained as a combination of three souls, but also referred as a single soul, i.e. the soul of Ram, especially when referring to Shankar as one of the personalities in the Trimurti or when giving clarification of Shiv-Shankar.

So according to Advanced Knowledge sometimes Shankar is combination of 3 souls and when it is shiv-shankar then it means that Shankar is Ram (so Shiv=Ram); is that what you are trying to imply. So when Shiv=Ram, then how can Ram be prajapita or Bharat??

shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post10 Dec 2007

Dear Shivsena Bhai,

Omshanti. I meant to say:
Shiv=Incorporeal Ram.
Shankar=Confluence-Aged Ram, who is also Prajapita and Bharat.

I did not mean to say that Shiv=Ram=Prajapita=Bharat, as you are inferring.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post10 Dec 2007

arjun wrote:I meant to say:
Shiv=Incorporeal Ram.
Shankar=Confluence-Aged Ram, who is also Prajapita and Bharat.

I did not mean to say that Shiv=Ram=Prajapita=Bharat, as you are inferring.

Dear arjun Bhai.

Inspite of the Murli saying that ''Shankar is not prajapita'', you still believe that Shankar=prajapita=Bharat.

I have always inferred that Ram=Shiv but never prajapita and Bharat. So, please check before writing. My whole aim is to prove through Murli points that Ram cannot be Bharat or prajapita.

shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post10 Dec 2007

Dear Shivsena Bhai,

Omshanti. The meaning of Shankar=Prajapita is that the soul is the same, but the two parts are played at different times and not at the same time.

Confluence-Aged Ram becomes equal to Shiv at the end of the Confluence Age, but he is not Shiv.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post10 Dec 2007

arjun wrote:Omshanti. The meaning of Shankar=Prajapita is that the soul is the same, but the two parts are played at different times and not at the same time. Confluence-Aged Ram becomes equal to Shiv at the end of the Confluence Age, but he is not Shiv.

Dear arjun Bhai.

Can you please elaborate which are the times the roles of Shankar and prajapita are played by the same soul?

If you say that Ram becomes equal to Shiv in the end, then all the titles of bindishivbaba would automatically get conferred on Ramshivbaba; is it not!!

shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post11 Dec 2007

Shivsena wrote:Can you please elaborate which are the times the roles of Shankar and Prajapita are played by the same soul?

I cannot specify any time limit, but I suppose when the incorporeal Ram gets revealed to the world through the Confluence-Aged Ram, he would start playing the role of Prajapita.
If you say that Ram becomes equal to Shiv in the end, then all the titles of bindishivbaba would automatically get conferred on Ramshivbaba; is it not!!

Yes.

pbkdivya

PBK

Post11 Dec 2007

shivsena wrote:Let me remind you, that according to Advanced Knowledge Shankar is not Ram's soul, but a mixed part of 3 souls (Shiv+Ram+Krishna) in the same body, so Shankar cannot be an elder Brother. As regards Shankar is eldest among the three Deities, it means that the stage of Shankar is the highest amongst the Trimurti (Brahma, Vishnu, Shankar). Also it is said in Murlis that "Shankar is not Prajapita", (but PBKs insist on seeing Ram=Shankar=Prajapita)

dear shivsena Bhai,

Whoever has the most knowledge, becomes the eldest child automatically. Shankar is depicted in constant remembrance, so who among the three souls is always in constant remembrance - it is the one and only soul of Ram. When it is said that "Shankar is not prajapita" - then it indicates of the presence of Krishna's soul amongst the three souls. When there is the presence of Krishna"s soul in Shankar, then it is logic that "Shankar is not prajapita." When only there are two souls (i.e. Shiv and Ram), then it is said "shiv-shankar."

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post11 Dec 2007

arjun wrote:I cannot specify any time limit, but I suppose when the incorporeal Ram gets revealed to the world through the Confluence-Aged Ram, he would start playing the role of Prajapita.

Dear arjun Bhai.
So you agree that only when Ram=Shiv, then the role of prajapita will start. So which role is going on now; is it not Krishna(Brahma) who is playing the lead role during Brahma ki raat in Advance Party.
shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post11 Dec 2007

shivsena wrote:So you agree that only when Ram=Shiv, then the role of Prajapita will start. So which role is going on now; is it not Krishna(Brahma) who is playing the lead role during Brahma ki raat in Advance Party.

I don't see the soul of Krishna in the body of Shankar. So, for me it is the Supreme Father Shiv who is playing the lead role through the body of Shankar (Baba Virendra Dev Dixit).

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post11 Dec 2007

arjun wrote:I don't see the soul of Krishna in the body of Shankar. So, for me it is the Supreme Father Shiv who is playing the lead role through the body of Shankar (Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit).

That is really fantastic; when you do not see Krishna in the body of Virendra Dev Dixit, then it ends all discussion. BTW when you did the Advance Course, were you not taught that Krishna is also playing a part in the body of Virendra Dev Dixit? And when you give the Advance Course to others, do you teach other souls the same thing as you believe?
shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post12 Dec 2007

shivsena wrote:That is really fantastic; when you do not see Krishna in the body of Veerendra Dev Dixit, then it ends all discussion. BTW when you did the Advance Course, were you not taught that Krishna is also playing a part in the body of Veerendra Dev Dixit? And when you give the Advance Course to others, do you teach other souls the same thing as you believe?

Dear Brother,

Thanks for reminding me that I had forgotten the Advance Course :D .

By the way, I, like all other PBKs, am indeed aware that Krishna is also playing a part in the body of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit, and have repeated this in a number of my posts. May be such posts of an ordinary subject like me missed the attention of your majesty!!!!

I wrote that I do not see Krishna in the body of Shankar because according to ShivBaba I am not going to gain anything by seeing either the soul of Ram or Krishna in the body of Shankar. Nevertheless I have full regard for them, just I have regard for your churning capabilities. :)

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post12 Dec 2007

arjun wrote: I wrote that I do not see Krishna in the body of Shankar because according to ShivBaba I am not going to gain anything by seeing either the soul of Ram or Krishna in the body of Shankar. Nevertheless I have full regard for them, just I have regard for your churning capabilities. :)

That is the main difference that i have with PBKs; they do not want to see and know the different roles and purusharth of Ram and Krishna in the same body but they just want to see bindishiv in that body and i feel that unless you know the intellect (Ram) and the mind(Krishna) only then it is possible to understand God Shiva through that body. Just remembering bindishiv is like BKs remembering bindishiv in Lekhraj Kirpalani. There is no progress in Gyan. It is full-stop (bindi).

shivsena.
PreviousNext

Return to PBK