Shooting Periods

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

bansy

Shooting Periods

Post30 Sep 2006

shivsena wrote:You have raised many valid and logical points and I have the same feeling that this topic of "day and night of Brahma" is the most complicated to understand as it pertains to the shooting period (which again is very difficult to comprehend) as the dates keep on changing and no PBK really knows how the shooting(rehearsal) actually takes place---I have just not been able to understand one bit of it and that is why I raised this topic----all I know is that as per Advanced Knowledge, the shooting of Copper Age started in 1989-90 and that is when the Advanced Knowledge started in real terms and that is the time when parties started to go to Kampil for 7 days bhatti---but one query remains-- if Advanced Knowledge was first introduced in 1976 then what can we say about the period 1976 to 1988---and if Advanced Knowledge was introduced from 89-90 then all PBKs(like the BKs) are going downhill and not progressing spiritually---this is what make me think that it is Krishna's soul who has been playing the part from 1989-90 and churning The Knowledge and giving it in the form of Advanced Knowledge and not Supreme Soul Shiva.

The use of "shooting periods" has recently come up in some threads, one of them is in the above quote, as what goes on during these periods reflects what goes on in the broad drama.

However, when and what do shooting periods mean ? At first, I am hesitant to raise this topic, given this is a PBK term, so hope you don't mind.

I know actual dates should not be relied on under one's churning, but what about the following as a guideline ? Give or take a year. Which of the following (1) or (2) seem feasible ?

(1) If the creation of the pictures is taken as starting point :
a) Shooting period for Golden Age 1961 to 1976 16 years (i.e creation of pictures to revelation of ShivBaba)
b) Shooting period of Silver Age 1976 to 1988 12 years (Brahma Baba did not come in Dadi Gulzar)
c) Shooting period of Copper Age 1988 to 1996 8 years (I don't know, just seems 8 is half of 16)
d) Shooting period of Iron Age 1996 to 2000 4 years (Destruction within the PBK family in 2000).
e) 2000-2018 BKs and PBKs Vijaymala/Rudramala rosaries merge
f) 2018-2036 18 years for Krishna to be born and grow up.

(2) But if speaking of the Murlis are taken as starting point
a) Shooting period for Golden Age 1948 to 1976 28 years (from Murlis to the revelation of ShivBaba)
b) Shooting period of Silver Age 1976 to 1997 21 years (makes 60 years after 1936)
c) Shooting period of Copper Age 1997 to 2011 14 years (we are in this now)
d) Shooting period of Iron Age 2011 to 2018 7 years
e) which, after the division of the years, conveniently leaves 2018 to 2036 18 years for Krishna to be born and grow up.

Another thread mentioned about 2004 (where the significance of the year 2004 is that it marks the end of the shooting of the four ages within the Confluence Age and the beginning of the period of interval, i.e the period of commencement of the role of Vishnu/Vaishnavi Devi), but not sure how 2004 fits.

Regards
Bansy

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post01 Oct 2006

Dear bansy Bhai.

I have no idea about how the shooting of the broad drama occurs during the subtle Sangamyugi drama; all i know is that we are definitely shooting our sanskaras of the next 84 births in this one birth; but if you ask me about the dates and how this happens then i am myself ignorant about it; so i will not be able to opine.

As regards the first set of dates, this is what we have been taught in Advanced Knowledge and they seem to be changing as the time progresses. I am not aware of the second set of dates which you have mentioned as per the Murlis ; is it your own derivation or has it been given in the Murlis somewhere.

One thing i know for sure, that if one understands how to co-relate the subtle events of shooting period of the subtle drama and the gross events of broad drama, it will go a long way in our understanding the Godly knowledge in totality.

OK om shanti---shivsena.
================

bansy

Post07 Oct 2006

we are definitely shooting our sanskaras ... As regards the first set of dates, this is what we have been taught in Advanced Knowledge and they seem to be changing as the time progresses. I am not aware of the second set of dates which you have mentioned as per the Murlis ; is it your own derivation or has it been given in the Murlis somewhere.

PBKs,
The churnings were based on either
(1) taking the pictures as a starting point, or
(2) taking the Murlis as a starting point.
The reasons for these two scenarios is because this was when Gyan was actually being propogated on the understanding that God was speaking and so His words were to be given out. Then, on with these two scenarios
(3) taking the end of The Cycle as 2036 and
(4) taking Krishna's birth as 18 years.
and then sort of backtracking the dates so they suitable fit into the periods derived in both scenarios.

So, hope you don't mind but can a PBK quote from Murli point(s) of the Advanced Knowledge which states that the shooting periods, i.e. subtle drama, is being played out in the Confluence Age, like in the broad drama.

Since if we are in scenario (1) as per given in the Advanced Knowledge, the we are in the shooting period for the subtle drama Confluence Age whilst still in the broad drama Confluence Age.
However, if we are in scenario (2), then we are still in subtle drama Kaliyug...which seems more probable.

Apologies for my ignorance. Please correct.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Shooting period

Post08 Oct 2006

bansy wrote:So, hope you don't mind but can a PBK quote from Murli point(s) of the Advanced Knowledge which states that the shooting periods, i.e. subtle drama, is being played out in the Confluence Age, like in the broad drama.

Dear bansy Bhai.

There are many Sakar Murli points which indicate that the shooting of the whole 5000 years drama occurs in Sangamyug.
"This mysterious Sangamyugi drama will be repeated in future"(''Yeh Sangamyugi rahasymaya drama hi bhavishaya mein repeat hoga'')
"First the subtle shristi is created and then the gross world is created accordingly"(''pahela sukhma shristi rachi jaati hai, phir uske adhaar se sthool shristi rachi jaati hai'')
"Rehearsal hoti raheti hai"(meaning shooting takes place all the time)

Everything has to be shot in our minds first in Sangamyug and then our creation emerges in the gross world in the next Kalpa.(jaisi dhristi vaisi shristi)
These are proof enough to indicate that shooting of our 84 births does occur in Sangamyug.

bansy wrote:Since if we are in scenario (1) as per given in the Advanced Knowledge, the we are in the shooting period for the subtle drama Confluence Age whilst still in the broad drama Confluence Age.
However, if we are in scenario (2), then we are still in subtle drama Kaliyug ... which seems more probable.

Yes; we are still in the shooting period for the Confluence Age subtle drama and this will go on till the end when night of Brahma ends and the day of Brahma begins; then purshottam Sangamyug(auspicious Confluence Age) will start and Ram ShivBaba will be revealed to the world.
shivsena.

Return to PBK