Trimurti Shiv-jayanti!! When and How?

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

arjun

PBK

Post06 Nov 2006

(Murli point says that "main jo hun jaisa hun mere saath rahene wale bhi mujhe nahin pehchan sakte" - meaning that ''how I play the role of Bap-teacher-Satguru even those who stay with me can never understand");

Dear Shivsena Bhai, Omshanti. I am not a good translator, but from the English translation of the above Murli point, I can understand that you have added 'role of Bap-teacher-satguru' in the English translation of the small one line sentence on your own.

It would be better for everyone of us if we quote the exact words of the Murlis, otherwise, it would lead to many misunderstandings. As it is you do not give Murli dates in more than 90% of your Murli quotes, so there is every chance of misinterpretation of Murlis, especially when most of the members here do not know Hindi.

I hope you would not mind the above suggestion.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post06 Nov 2006

bansy wrote:I don't really like to intrude in such sensitive PBK issues, but this is a general forum, and if there is any misunderstandings in The Knowledge (no one is pure yet so there will be misinterpretations), even after we children have tried effortlessly discussing and churning over and over many times, shouldn't Baba step in (or we ask Baba to), to make sure our churning is correct.
So Shivsena Bhai, I am grateful for your sharing of your intense efforts to all of us, but has Baba (Veerendra Dev Dixit) given any response to your research ?

Dear bansy Bhai.

You or anyone has every right to intrude in any matter pertaining to Godly knowledge since we all are discussing it voluntarily on an open forum.

You have asked a very valid question; and i have also thought about it several hundred times as to why Baba is not answering the queries and doubts to the point(short and sweet and precise); then i realised that Baba is taking an subtle exam to make the rudramala numberwise; if he gave answers to complex queries then where is the question of becoming numberwise; everyone hears and accepts what Baba has to say and that's final and it finishes off the matter; no more queries only acceptance of what Baba has said; but as i said before that this is an exam for all PBKs taken by the soul of Krishna in a very subtle manner to seperate the kings, queens and praja;

Just consider a lokik example; there is a huge examination hall where 1000 students have gathered and the duration of the exam is 30 days; they have been given a questionnaire of 100 queries to solve and they have been given the options to consult each other during the day or do their own churning at home to solve the queries; and there is a monitor or superwiser who is monitoring the whole exam daily; now what happens is that only the top students who have studied and churned the subject well, start answering the queries by themselves and those students who have not studied the subject deeply, start discussing amongst themselves and give their answers as per what they think is right; also many students also ask the monitor about the answers(who is not supposed to give the correct answers); so what the monitor does is, he answers in an ambigious manner, instead of saying that he is not supposed to give the correct answer (the correct answer will be given only by the teacher in the end, who has set the examination paper).

Similarly the same thing is happening in the Advance Party at present; the role of the monitor is being played by Krishna's soul in Virendra Dev Dixit; the role of Bap-teacher-satguru will be played only in the end when Ram and Shiv become combined to become ShivBaba and then they will start giving numbers to the PBKs who have done their own churning(apni ghot toh nasha chade); and now during the shooting period, all the PBKs have been given a chance to churn The Knowledge and unravel the secrets in the Murli points on their own and so becoming numberwise in the rudramala beads of 108 and 16000. This small analogy may go a long way in explaining, what is happening in the PBK family at present.(everything in alokik world has to be co-related to the lokik world; then only things can be understood in the right perspective). This is what i sincerely feel.

OK more later.
shivsena

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post06 Nov 2006

arjun wrote:Dear Shivsena Bhai, Omshanti. I am not a good translator, but from the English translation of the above Murli point, I can understand that you have added 'role of Bap-teacher-Satguru' in the English translation of the small one line sentence on your own.
It would be better for everyone of us if we quote the exact words of the Murlis, otherwise, it would lead to many misunderstandings. As it is you do not give Murli dates in more than 90% of your Murli quotes, so there is every chance of misinterpretation of Murlis, especially when most of the members here do not know Hindi.

Dear arjun Bhai.

I agree my translation is not good and far from perfect; but i feel i can deliver the essence of what is said in the Murli points;

The words in the Murlis are " Main jo hun, jaisa hum, jis roop se part bajaa rahaa hun, mere saath mein rahenewale bhi mujhe nahin pehchante'' [literal English translation: ''The way i am, and the way i play the part(obviously it means the part of bap-teacher-satguru) , even those souls who stay with me do not understand"]

Also it is said in Murlis "koto mein koi, aur koi mein bhi koi birla hi mujhe pehchaan sakta hai; isske liye badi vishal buddhi chahiyee"[ meaning that one out of a million million (which comes to about 108 souls if calculated) will only know me; and for this, one needs to have a very powerful intellect.]

In future i will try to give the dates along with the Murli points; whenever i am quoting the Murli points i am refering to only those points which have been repeated several times in Murlis and i presume that anyone who has been reading the Murlis regularly would not have any doubts about the existence of the points.

ok- more later.
shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post07 Nov 2006

Dear Shivsena Bhai, Omshanti and thanks for the reply. The above suggestion was only aimed at improving the quality of discussion on this forum. I am sure that everyone of us would benefit from the stock of original Murlis that you possess. What I have is only recent Murlis published by the BKs, a few of which are passed on to me by one of my well wishers.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

arjun

PBK

Post14 Nov 2006

Omshanti. I have received answers/comments from Baba on my reply to Shivsena Bhai's following querry vide email no.15044/06. Baba's replies/comments are marked in red bold letters.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shivsena wrote:Can you please give your views on whether Trimurti Shiv jayanti was celebrated in 1976 or not??

If it was celebrated, then which were the 3 murtis which were revealed ( as all PBKs know that neither Badi Maa nor choti Maa were there in 1976 with the present Chariot) and if Shiv-jayanti is going to be celebrated in future, when the above 3 murtis are together, then does it not mean that the role of ShivBaba as Bap-teacher-Satguru has not yet started and it is only Krishna's soul(Brahma) who is now in control of the body of Veerendra Dev Dixit and doing the subtle shooting of Dwapur and Kaliyug in the Sangamyugi drama??

Dear Shivsena Bhai,

Omshanti. Trimurti Shivjayanti was celebrated in the beginning of the Yagya itself when all the three personalities were together. But, I don't think the Brahmin family knew about the three souls that are supposed to play the role of the three personalities, namely, Brahma, Shankar and Vishnu.

A few years after the establishment of the Yagya, the three personalities left the Yagya or left their bodies and took rebirth and then entered the Yagya again with different names and forms. The revelation of the Sun of Knowledge (gyaan soorya) or Shankar began in 1976, which corresponds to approximately the middle of the Yagya. Although the three souls which are supposed to play the roles of the three personalities were present in the Yagya (including BK and PBK family) the other two personalities, i.e. Vishnu and Brahma, might not have been known to the PBKs or the Brahmin family as we know today. So, I think it cannot be said that Trimurti Shiv Jayanti took place in 1976
. --------------Is everything related to the buddhiyog (the mind) or not? So it was a matter of buddhiyog.

Now we all (PBKs) know clearly who are the souls that are going to play the roles of the three personalities. We know that one personality, i.e. Shankar is physically with us. The other personality, i.e. Brahma, i.e. Mama is not fully involved with the Yagya as Shankar. -----------No, she is still involved, she is doing her job. She is in the ghunghat (veil).
As regards the third personality, i.e. Vishnu, i.e. Vaishnavi Devi (head of the rosary of victory), she is still physically present in the BK family. But there may be differences of opinion on the issue whether her mind & intellect is with Baba or not. --------Why? Hasn't it always been her aim to become Lakshmi? she used to have visions (sakshatkars) from the beginning(from '73-'74) that she would become Lakshmi. Some souls tread (chalti) on the basis of knowledge and some souls on the basis of sakshatkars. If she aims to become Lakshmi, then will she not be in search of Narayan? (kya kumarika Dadi ne kaha nahi tha ki tumne to Lakshmi ka seat le liya, tum to hamse aage chali gayi, aur hum peeche rah gaye?) (Did Kumarika Dadi not say that you have achieved the seat of Lakshmi; you have galloped ahead of me and I have lagged behind?)
How did the revelation of the Father take place in the year 76? ---------Did it not take place among the world of the Brahmins? Similarly until and around 2008, all the three murthys (personalities) will be revealed practically among the Brahmin world (that is the BKs and the PBKs).

So, if you wish to take only the physical presence of all the three personalities together, then we cannot say that Trimurti Shiv Jayanti is practically visible. As I have said already that Trimurti Shiv Jayanti has already taken place in the beginning of the Yagya. It is only the revelation of the three personalities in the world that is yet to take place completely. I and many other PBKs believe that this revelation would take place soon. At that time you could say that Trimurti Shivjayanti has taken place completely.

But this issue is not at all linked with either the role of Father-Teacher-Satguru or your conclusion that Krishna's soul is playing a role through Shankar.
-----------In what way do you say that the soul of Krishna is under the control? If it were so then why is the soul of Krishna still controlling Geetamata? Why is it still posing as the God of Gita?
It is your sweet wish to conclude every post with the inference that Krishna's soul alone is playing the role through Ram's body. I will write about it in the next post.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post14 Nov 2006

arjun wrote:But this issue is not at all linked with either the role of Father-Teacher-Satguru or your conclusion that Krishna's soul is playing a role through Shankar.

-----------In what way do you say that the soul of Krishna is under the control? If it were so then why is the soul of Krishna still controlling Geetamata? Why is it still posing as the God of Gita?

Dear arjun Bhai.

Baba's remarks in red above; do they not mean that it is Krishna who is now in control of the Yagya and is also controlling Gitamata and so posing as the God of Gita during the shooting period of Dwapur and Kaliyug (just as Krishna is considered as God of Gita from Dwapur Yug in broad drama)

If Krishna is in body of Virendra Dev Dixit and Shivbap is in control as Bap-teacher-satguru, then why is the omnipotent Shivbap not able to control Krishna's soul and stop him from going to Mt Abu to avoid further confusion amongst BKs and PBKs; this is what i have not been able to understand.

shivsena

arjun

PBK

Post14 Nov 2006

Dear Shivsena Bhai, Omshanti.

Your above question is same as the question asked by most BKs to PBKs when they are given the Advanced Knowledge that if Shiv is playing the part in Baba Virendra Dev Dixit then why doesn't Baba declare through Gulzar Dadi that He is playing His role through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit.

Most people want spoon feeding or wish to see miracles. But Baba says that He does neither of them.

If He controls the soul of Krishna as you wish Him to do, then that way all the souls of the world would ask Him to solve his/her problem. Is it feasible for Him to solve the problems of each and every soul. He does not stop any soul from performing its role. He only gives knowledge to change the course of one's role in the Confluence Age.

One of my friends says he is neck-deep into debts and does not have time for God and wants to know when he would become free from debts so that he could come to meet God like me. Can you give him any answer?
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

john

reforming BK

Post14 Nov 2006

Shiv is playing the part in Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit then why doesn't Baba declare through Gulzar Dadi that He is playing His role through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit.

By Baba you mean Lekhraj Kirpalani?

Most people want spoon feeding or wish to see miracles. But Baba says that He does neither of them.

By Baba you mean?

Surely ShivaBaba has told all through advanced knowledge, that it is only soul of Krishna (Lekhraj Kirpalani) who gives Avyakt Vani though Dadi Gulzar. So who do you mean is or is not spoonfeeding, surely ShivaBaba is and Lekhraj Kirpalani is not (spoonfeeding)?

button slammer

PBK

Trimurti Shiv jayanti

Post19 Nov 2006

Trimurti Shiv jayanti: Trimurti ShivBaba is master of time. We are the children of the Father. Trimurti Shiv Jayanti may be celebrated yesterday, today or tomorrow.
Previous

Return to PBK