No difference in the 3 worlds.

for Prajapita Brahma Kumaris (Advance Party), or those interested in becoming PBKs, to discuss AIVV matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post23 Nov 2006

Andrey wrote:Dear Brother shivsena

And why it became such an issue? Because what you say, I don’t agree and will never agree. You inspire disbelief (the Krishna issue) and that for me is bad. However, you are free.

Dear Brother andrey.

I am not here to make an issue on any subject; i am just here to share my views with my Brothers, of a different viewpoint of the Murli interpretations (which i have derived from intense research of Murli points); each soul is free to believe what he feels is right for him; there is no compulsion on you to believe (the Krishna issue) ; if you feel it is bad for you then please ignore it; i feel that it is right for me (that Ram is ShivBaba and the present body of Virendra Dev Dixit is the instrument of Krishna) so i will keep on believing it till i get some Murli points which contradicts the same.

shivsena.
Previous

Return to PBK